[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yin's PHOTOS could be so much better, she is so beautiful, they could really do amazing pics...  but... :bashful:

6 hours ago, Lunita said:

Yin's PHOTOS could be so much better, she is so beautiful, they could really do amazing pics...  but... :bashful:

just an ex. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

77BillionLove, about Social Net.

YooInNa: "I don't think you should read them. Bc I've also tried reading and commenting on all of them. I've done all sorts of things. But in the end, I realized that I was being brainwashed. No matter how strong-minded I was, those comments affected me. I was only filled with sadness."

https://twitter.com/yooinnaupdate/status/1354779056487727104?s=20

• Like 3

On 1/29/2021 at 12:12 AM, Lunita said:

77BillionLove, about Social Net.

YooInNa: "I don't think you should read them. Bc I've also tried reading and commenting on all of them. I've done all sorts of things. But in the end, I realized that I was being brainwashed. No matter how strong-minded I was, those comments affected me. I was only filled with sadness."

https://twitter.com/yooinnaupdate/status/1354779056487727104?s=20

I think if  Yoo In Na will going to make her official social media accounts, she can enable the feature of IG of disabled the comments sections accounts. She can only used it to update photos, news and updates about her. There are actress too that did this. I'm really excited this coming February 2021 because we will see again Yoo In Na in her upcoming MBC variety show titled " Phone Cleansing " starting February 9, 2021. I hope there's an English subtitle while watching her in that show. Second, her movie " New Year Blues" will be showing on February 10, 2021 , I don't think if there will be premiere night for that. I'm thinking where can we watch the film if we are not in S. Korea ? Also, I'm hoping Yoo In Na will promote the movie too.  Was there any site for watching New Year Blues ? And third, Yoo In Na was freatured in W Korea, and we are waiting for more photos and behind the scenes videos of her while shooting W Korea interview and photoshoot. 

....Lastly.. we are waiting Yoo In Na for her upcoming kdrama Snowdrop that will air in 2021.

We are waiting for news, photos, behind the scenes and updates about her role as  Kang Chung Ya in this drama. I don't know if she already started filming the drama Snowdrop. 

• Like 4

Good Girl Yoo Inna

Yoo In-na opened her round eyes even more, and said the value of a kind heart. In the eyes of a good person, a good person can be seen well.

At the end of the year, I feel like I have to clean things up, and after starting a clean-up, I often greet the New Year in a mess. Did you do a big cleanup?

These days, I am hooked on minimalism. To set small goals and focus after removing things that are piled up in every corner of the house and distracting me. That's my biggest concern these days. Speaking of minimal life, I put a limit on the number of belongings, but I haven't adhered to that yet, and I try to approach it based on that concept as much as possible. As a beginner who is just interested, I am working on letting my stuff overflow.

I've been cleaning my house all month. I am sure that the ability to organize is also a talent.

If you call me once...

Are you good at cleaning?

You are very good.

There is also a field of cleaning. What are you doing best?

Cleaning and tidying are a little different, but I'm good at both! However, I don't like the white and modern feeling that is too clean and empty without a single dust. It's tremendous to say that it's interior ability, but it seems that he has a talent for creating a clean yet warm feeling.

Any tips on organizing and cleaning.

The first is that there should be no items or luggage. And ventilation and dehumidification. Bacteria inevitably spread in wet or ventilated areas. I dry and ventilate everything in the house often. The bathroom door is always open.

What do you think is a lot of things to throw away when you're doing big work?

note. I have a bottle where I keep buying notes... I love stationery. Since there are many products that are not expensive, I bought a lot of them since I started economic activities, thinking that'you don't need to feel guilty to buy stationery.' There are a lot of stickers. If I had a few notes, I would write a diary hard, but there were a lot of things I wrote down little by little. I realized that there wasn't too much.

Even though I made up my mind and decided to let go, there must have been a thing that I couldn't throw away this alone, right?

Letters. At first, I took pictures one by one with the intention of throwing it all away. I woke up, walked through the piled things, and said,'Wow, can't we just throw away the letter! I wanted to get it back.

People with a lot of regrets can't throw things away. But how can I easily throw away the letter even if I try not to be regretful? It is polite to protect the products of such memories. Like that. And if you take care of them like that, the path to sticking to minimalism is ruined (laughs). It is difficult to empty a lot in a short period of time, and I set the target period long. Project thrown away for one year. Around January 1st of next year,'I don't have anything to throw away anymore?' I want to make it the way I want to. I try to throw it away once in a few days and then throw it away three times a day no matter what.

Anyway, Inna Yoo would have had a healthy New Year's Eve. Recently, the release of the movie <New Year's Eve> in which you appeared has been delayed as the movie theater is in a difficult situation to release a new work. What kind of movie is it? Four couples appear. It tells each couple what happens during the New Year's Eve, and it's a story of overcoming their own difficult situations. The story of seeing a bright light in the new year. I come out as a woman suffering from divorce.

After the divorce, he meets with actor Kim Kang-woo, a detective, in a situation where he asks for personal protection. Yes. Compared to other roles, I am a relatively calm character. Until now, I wanted to challenge a character like Hyoyoung in <New Year's Eve> by acting mainly on a character that is so plump.

The JTBC drama <Snow Ganghwa>, which will be seen this year, has yet to be aired. I'm looking forward to seeing the next work of author Yoo Hyun-mi, who wrote <SKY Castle>, as'a story of desperate love'. What impressed you when you saw the script? When reading the script, when you look at the stories of several characters, they are often scattered. However, while reading <Seolganghwa>, I felt as if I was focused on a single marble. I think it's a dense and well mixed story. I am Kang Cheongya, a surgeon at the National Medical Center. In the operating room, it is explained that he is a doctor who gains trust with his excellent ability, and has a fatal charm that overwhelms any opponent at once.

I think we need to point out that we are'the owner of fatal charm'. As I started working in earnest, I realized that I was a much more attractive character than I thought (laughs). He is a beautiful and intelligent person who cannot know what is hidden inside.

In the Internet community that men use a lot, the cute Yoo Inna from the days of <High Kick Through the Roof> is often mentioned. I remember being surprised to see you in <Goblin>. Because of her unique tone and natural virtue of acting. I had a lot of worries when expressing the Sunny in <Goblin>. For a peculiar tone, I tried dozens of versions and picked them. I was worried that there would be a reaction to'what is that' about such a tone, but after the broadcast, I was surprised by the thought that I had done that. From the time of the script reading, Gong-dong's brother praised Sunny's character for being unique and having fun speaking.

He has not only had a lot of experience with the hit <Goblin>, of course, from the sitcom, his debut film, and the box office work such as <The Best Love> and <My Love from the Star>. Did such an experience give you pride? Do you think you were just lucky? I don't think it's luck that the works went well. An excellent script, directing, and acting were certainly a condition that would be successful. But I think I was lucky to be cast for a role in such a work. There are so many other actors who can handle well besides me. Still, I feel a certain amount of pride because I wasn't voted by lot.

What do close friends say about your personality? I've been asked this question before, so I asked a few of my close friends. Everyone had a common story. It is soft but strong, provides a good solution to troubles, buys delicious food well, is honest, has a lot of affection... Perhaps, it seems that only the strengths and weaknesses were hidden.

Do those close to you have anything in common? That they are good people. I am very attracted to good people. It's a shameful confession, but when I was young, I thought it was best to show off my talents rather than having a good heart. One day when I became an adult, I felt that I didn't like myself. Even now, children with good eyes who wander somewhere are better than children who perform well.

Good things are good, but in our society, we often think that the values and virtues of good things are easily forgotten and degraded. There are times when I wonder if living nice is like being stupid. What are your terms of goodness? To take the damage. For example, anyone who gets angry or irritated has a good reason. But it's not like you're angry because you're angry, and you're annoyed because you're annoyed. It is concession, consideration, and kindness.

It seems that we sometimes behave unkindly as an excuse to be honest when we are close or needy. Being good is smart. Good people don't endure because they don't know anything, but they endure with a mind that thinks about the other person even though they are penetrating. In some situations where you may be angry or irritable, you are considerate that the other person will be upset even though you have enough reason and reason to explain to yourself.

Your best friend is IU and what is less well through one point? Are they similar or complementary because they are different? Because they are similar and different, the ratio of mutual complementarity is just half and half. That seems to be what makes us strong. He said that if a person is with someone who resembles him so well, he or she may get bored at some point while understanding each other well. I think that's right. But if it's too different, you'll feel like you're not right

Are your same-sex friends telling you that they are adorable? I say someday IU has called "the most adorable creatures' about me in the broadcast feel really good watching it. But when we're both... Well, I just play like middle school boys (laughs).

A lot of people will be surprised to find out that you're forty this year, right? What kind of 10 years was Inna Yoo in her 30s? It was really 10 years of joy and sorrow. In the beginning, I didn't know what was, and in the middle, I went through times of limitations and frustration. As he matured in the process of getting out of that dark tunnel, the standard of happiness changed. After realizing that food, friends, and sunshine alone can make me happy, I've never been in deep depression for a moment. Thanks to the peaceful finish of my late 30s, I am now full of good energy.

Any fear of entering your 40s? none. While I was spending my thirty-nine happily, I personally felt that it was a number I hadn't felt when I was twenty-nine. I was worried about that, so I hope it will be next year.

Just like you did when you were DJ on the radio broadcast <Raise the Volume>, please give me a word of thanks for the New Year. I've rarely been involved in social media activities, but in 2020, I found a lot of people struggling with YouTube. I don't know why, but interest in sick people grew. Before, I often thought that'health is the best', and that doesn't change. But now, I think the phrase'if you lose your health, you lose everything' is a word that hurts some people too much. 'Let's not get sick' doesn't mean that you can be healthy just by making a decision. In the new year, I want to add one more after the word'let's be healthy'. Everyone, even if it's sick, we live happily every day.

SOME MORE PICTURES

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 1/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, miyoki said:

Coloured picture of Unnie Yoo In Na <33

https://postimg.cc/z3Xnb2Xt

Loving it thank you :heart4:

On 1/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, innayoooos said:

We might get some pictures of her on this event yaaaaayyyyyyy

Woah the date is the same as  spotlight event, yeay!! :happy2:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

On 1/29/2021 at 1:03 PM, RollyPenny said:

Loving it thank you

Woah the date is the same as  spotlight event, yeay!!

Yey! That's a great news! We will going to see Yoo In Na in the upcoming event for the korean movie " New Year Blues " that will be held on February 1 at 2pm in Lotte Cinema Konkuk University.

:highonflowers::fun:

Let us save that date and make a reminder! Where can we see that event? Is it LIVE ? 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Yoo In Na Talks About Her Upcoming Drama, Newfound Happiness, Friendship With IU, And More

Yoo In Na Talks About Her Upcoming Drama, Newfound Happiness, Friendship With IU, And More

Yoo In Na shared her thoughts on her career, life, personality, and more in an interview with W Korea!

On what she did on December 31 and January 1, Yoo In Na shared, “I got out everything in my home in order to figure out what to throw away. I’ve started preparing to become a minimalist. There’s currently a lot of stuff piled up in our living room.”

Yoo In Na went on to talk about her upcoming film “New Year Blues,” in which she stars opposite Kim Kang Woo as a woman named Hyo Young who is dealing with pain after a divorce.

“There are four couples in the story,” said Yoo In Na. “It tells the tales of what happens to each of the couples during the New Year’s period, and it shows them all overcoming their difficult situations.” She shared, “Compared to other roles, my character has a relatively quiet personality. I’ve been mainly playing very upbeat characters, so I wanted to try taking on the challenge of a character like Hyo Young in ‘New Year Blues.’

Yoo In Na will soon be acting in the JTBC drama “Snowdrop” (literal title), and she described the script as tightly written with the stories of its different characters combined well together. She plays Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon at a state-run hospital. Her character is described as highly skilled in the operating room while also able to charm anyone in a split second. When asked to explain more about the charm of her character, Yoo In Na said with a laugh, “I also found out that she’s much more charming than I thought when we began work in earnest. She’s beautiful and intelligent, but it’s impossible to know what she’s hiding inside.”

yoo-in-na-4.jpg

While talking about her career, the interviewer brought up the unique way of talking that Yoo In Na used while playing the character Sunny in “Goblin (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God).” Yoo In Na shared, “I put a lot of thought into how to portray Sunny in ‘Goblin.’ I tried dozens of different versions in order to come up with a unique way of talking, and I chose one of those. I was very worried that people would react to my way of talking by saying ‘What’s with that?’, but after it aired, I also felt amazed personally over the thought that I’d achieved something like that. Starting from when we did the script reading, Gong Yoo gave a lot of compliments by saying Sunny’s character was unique and had a fun way of talking.”

Yoo In Na has starred in many projects that have become hits, starting with her debut sitcom “High Kick! Through the Roof” and including works such as “Goblin,” “The Greatest Love,” and “My Love from the Star.” She was asked if those experiences have given her a sense of pride or if she thinks of it all as down to luck.

“I don’t think that projects do well because of luck,” she shared. “The combination of a great script, directing, and acting was clearly what made a project worthy of success. However, I do think that me being cast for a role in such a project was because I had good luck, since there are so many other actors who could pull it off well. Still, since I wasn’t chosen by lottery, I do feel a sense of pride to a certain extent.”

yoo-in-na-3.jpg

Yoo In Na was asked to share what her close friends would say about her personality. “I’ve received this question in the past too so I’ve asked a few of my close friends,” she replied. “They said I’m tender-hearted but strong, I come up with good solutions to concerns, I buy delicious things to eat, I’m honest, I’m warm-hearted… They probably kept my weaknesses to themselves and just said my strengths.”

Yoo In Na and IU are famously known as best friends. Yoo In Na was asked what makes them such a good fit for each other, and whether they’re similar or if they complement each other because they’re different. “It’s exactly 50:50 between us being similar and us complementing each other because we’re different,” said Yoo In Na. “I think that makes us tighter. I’ve heard it said that being together with someone who’s too similar to oneself can mean that although you understand each other well, at some point you might become sick of them. I think that’s true. At the same time, the person might feel like they’re not a good fit if they’re too different.”

The actress was asked if even her female friends ever call her “lovely.” She replied, “At one point, IU said on a show that I’m ‘the most lovely creature,’ and I was so happy about that.” She added with a laugh, “But when the two of us are together… we just have fun like we’re middle school boys.”

Spoiler

yoo-in-na-2.jpg

Yoo In Na was asked to describe the past 10 years as she enters her 40s in Korean age. “They were truly 10 years that included all the different kinds of emotion,” she said. “In the beginning, I didn’t know what was what, and I went through a period of limitations and frustrations in the middle. As I came out of that dark tunnel, I matured and my criteria for happiness changed. I realized that I can be happy with just food, friends, and sunlight, and after that I haven’t fallen into a deep depression even for a moment. Thanks to the fact that I wrapped up my late 30s peacefully, I’m full of a good energy now.”

Spoiler

yoo-in-na-1.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451334wpp/yoo-in-na-talks-about-her-upcoming-drama-newfound-happiness-friendship-with-iu-and-more

i love all the answers of YIN in WKOREA interview.witty but really it all came from the heart.acceptance to everything that life will throw in your way is the best thing to do then everything will just follow smoothly.i agree to her that once you accepted things the way they are depression has no place in your life.ever.

just move forward my queen!me and the rest of your fandom are with you all the way!love you YIN to the moon and back!:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

On 1/30/2021 at 8:40 AM, LAARNI said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451334wpp/yoo-in-na-talks-about-her-upcoming-drama-newfound-happiness-friendship-with-iu-and-more

i love all the answers of YIN in WKOREA interview.witty but really it all came from the heart.acceptance to everything that life will throw in your way is the best thing to do then everything will just follow smoothly.i agree to her that once you accepted things the way they are depression has no place in your life.ever.

just move forward my queen!me and the rest of your fandom are with you all the way!love you YIN to the moon and back!:heart:

Yes, Yoo In Na is keeping herself very busy nowadays. I'm looking forward for Yoo In Na's new product endorsements, new korean drama, more movies to come, more tv shows and more magazine features and covers. For me, she's one of S. Korea 's fashion icon. I really loved how he dressed in her every drama, she was not afraid to changed her hairstyle in her previous drama The Spies Who Loved Me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1