[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

On 3/5/2021 at 2:29 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hope this movie will be recieved lot of love from viewers and get lot of income too.

:hooray::issohappy:

Yoo In Na fans in Taiwan please support her latest korean movie New Year Blues because it will be released there on March 12, 2021. They were lucky that Taiwan audiences have a chance to watch the movie in theaters there. I hope that New Year Blues can also be released in other countries too. 

:hwaiting: 

And now, we are all waiting for Yoo In Na updates about her filming in the new drama Snowdrop. Yes, we need more news about her today. But if you wanted to feel good today, just try to rewatch the romance comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart "  while waiting for Snowdrop because Yoo In Na was very cute, charming and very good actress in that kdrama aired February 2019, two years ago. If you did not already watch her lead role in The Spies Who Loved Me kdrama, watch it if you want something more of action, thrill, romance, comedy and drama. 

:ok:

Don't forget to search for Yoo In Na in www.naver.com 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Lets watch Yoo In Na in 2019 MBC  Entertainment reality show " Funding Together ". 

:sparklyeyes:              

Funding Together is a South Korean reality show program on MBC. It airs on MBC starting from August 18, 2019 on Sundays 18:30 

First episode date : August 18, 2019

Final episode date : November 11, 2019 

" Funding Together " is a program based on crowdfunding. The hosts of the shows are Yoo In Na, Yu Hui Yeol, Yu Jun Sang, Noh Hong Chul, and Jang Do Heon. Each star will have to come up with a project that can be funded by the viewers. With the support of the viewers, a variety of ideas can become a useful products or a cultural content. What kind of projects will come to life? 

Here are some video clips of Funding Together where Yoo In Na met Kang Ha Neul for their audio book service uploaded on Youtube Channel of MBC Entertainment but you watch all the 13 episodes of Funding Together online in viu.com 

Yoo In Na and Kang Ha Neul in one of the episodes of MBC's Funding Together 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

If you all miss Yoo In Na as MC in "Sendabung" or Blind Date Café. You can go to this channel "tvN D Ent" as this below link. It's has lots of clip with eng-sub, it's just a cut scene and don't have all episode. But it will make me happy when see her even though a little.

:fullofhearts::issohappy:

• Like 2

On 3/8/2021 at 2:35 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

If you all miss Yoo In Na as MC in "Sendabung" or Blind Date Café. You can go to this channel "tvN D Ent" as this below link. It's has lots of clip with eng-sub, it's just a cut scene and don't have all episode. But it will make me happy when see her even though a little.

:fullofhearts::issohappy:

Yes, let's watch Yoo In Na  in " Blind Date Cafe " ( 2018 TV show ). 

Blind Date Cafe is set in a coffee shop with floral decor. 

The casts from the early 20's to late 40's gave relationship and blind date advice while taking care of the cafe. The four of them could have the following positions in the tv show : the romantic, the maknae, the ambiance maker, and experienced man. The atmosphere of the show is warm, cute and sincere. Ready to receive some dating news from the casts? 

Information 

Title : Blind Date Cafe / Blind Date Coffee / 

Genre : Variety Show 

Network : tvN 

Language : Korean 

Summary

It is not always easy to meet a lover with a busy life. Ordinary korean men and women are meeting for blind dates in a coffee shop run by the four stars. Those blind dates are supposedly serious as they are meeting as their potential future husband and wife. The cast is listening, commenting, helping, giving advice and feedback, giving lines, taking orders, cleaning etc. 

Casts

Actress Yoo In Na 

SF9's Rowoon 

Comedian Yang SeHyung 

Lee Juck 

cr:tto ( kpopmap.com )

Is Sundabang or Blind Date Cafe available in other streaming site just like Funding Together where all the 13 full episodes were available in viu.com and with English subtitle so that we can understand what Yoo In Na was saying. I enjoyed watching Funding Together because it has an English subtitle so I can understand. 

Yoo In Na screenshots from Blind Date Cafe / Sundabang. 

Is Sundabang also available in viu.com? I want to watch all the episodes of Sundabang or Blind Date Cafe with English subtitle too. The episode video clips that was uploaded in Youtube don't have English subtitle so we can't understand. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

New still cut photos to promote New Year Blues in Hong Kong (now lpaying in theaters) and Taiwan (will be released on March 12th 2021)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Yoo In Na is a tiger girlfriend

Tiger girlfriend, Xiaoying (Hyo Young), does not procrastinate in dealing with feelings. She is brave enough to express her feelings in the face of people she likes, and she is not afraid to ask for help from those who hurt her.  Under her powerful appearance, there is actually a heart that wants to be cared for.

(Translaed by google)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

all photos belong to megatonhk (https://instagram.com/megatonhk?igshid=1vu8e0ri6iru3

and skyfilms_movie (https://instagram.com/skyfilms_movie?igshid=buxyllsrb39t and https://m.facebook.com/skyfilmsINtaiwan/)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yoo in na's manager update !! Is she also filming, nowadays manager nim post so much about js, i think manager is working with her not inna LOL no posts about her !!

i wish inna unnie also recieves food truck ..... almost all casts have recieved food trucks except inna and YG stage also not sending food truck to inna unnie until now ...

this food truck is sent by js fans ....... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

May be today YIN is filming Snowdrop, because her manager update his ig story that show food truck from JS's fanclub.

Spoiler

and again we know of YIN's progress work when her manager posted ig about others YG's artists, but not her photo.:joy: might we have to wait until June for her photos of this drama, I really feel that manager nim will not post about her work until that time except someone will send her Food Truck, hope it will. YIN's Photos are rare item in her manager ig:relieved:

sorry for my complain about his private ig again, but I feel not good when I saw he posted most of others photos to promote their work but less with YIN. Sometime I think he works for his company not for YIN, so he won't be necessary to promote her work until time that drama on air. And he work or promote others work when company said.

OK, this is his IG but at least he shall do more than now to help YIN's work.

Or may be it is YIN's purpose not to focus on her much until it time of drama will air. So she will concentrate to her work and do the best thing to her fans

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

:issohappy:  :highonflowers:

Good News! To all Yoo In Na fans! We can watch her 2021 korean movie " New Year Blues " in iQIYI 

this March 19,  2021. I think after the movie had also been released in Taiwan, Hongkong and other countries then iQIYI will going to released, it said that it's March 19, 2021. So, expect that New Year Blues where Yoo In Na can be watch will be released there. Thankfully, I already downloaded the iQIYI app. because I watched all the episodes of The Spies Who Loved Me there last year where Yoo In Na was the female lead in that kdrama. I'm excited to watch New Year Blues on March 19, 2021 in iQIYI app. or online iQ.com

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

:issohappy:  :highonflowers:

Good News! To all Yoo In Na fans! We can watch her 2021 korean movie " New Year Blues " in iQIYI 

this March 2021. I think after the movie had also been released in Taiwan, Hongkong and other countries then iQIYI will going to released it.  There was no exact date when it will be released in iQIYI but it said that it's March 2021. So, expect that New Year Blues where Yoo In Na can be watch will be released there. 

Yaaaas, I'm so happy too! 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

On 3/11/2021 at 9:38 PM, pichifiles said:

Yaaaas, I'm so happy too! 

:winkx:        :happydance:

Yes! Yoo In Na 's korean movie "  New Year Blues will be released in iQIYI on March 19, 2021 so put the date on your cellphone reminders. I hope that her movie will be well promoted. 

Yoo In Na ( BTS photos from New Year Blues " korean movie ) 

Yoo In Na as Hyo Young in the korean film " New Year Blues " 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

aah already uninstalled iqiyi right after tswlm :lol: well for inna I will download again :approves:

I'm thankful that I did not uninstalled iQIYI so I'm going to watch New Year Blues  ( Yoo In Na's 2021 korean movie ) there! I also subscribe to their VIP to enjoy HD of it. But you can watch it for free! 

:gangnamstyle:        :fullofhearts:

8 Days to Go before New Year Blues korean movie of Yoo In Na to be released on iQIYI. Very thankful to iQIYI that they will released the film!!! 

• Like 3

DearYooInNa, we love you and we miss you :wub: FIGHTING!:love:

160193474_10225988589161384_7191972369746022000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=dDgtXLlbWnEAX9kXMTv&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=4b061595a8a2e75c8627eb16fdb152e0&oe=60738A7F             :hwaiting:160129035_10225988600721673_6184661911529949863_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=Qg0MWQcT_WcAX8Tm6xF&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=98bdcb7624b7452a7245530bcb73e3ef&oe=60729C8E                   :transforms:

CR: @Beautiful yooinna   IG

• Like 3
  • Love 1