[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Might be yoo inna will have an event on 26 Nov 2021, unfortunately it's non face to face platform, but at least if she join this event, we will see her in public again:partyblob: we have to wait and see.

"Remember the historical significance of Deoksugung Palace..."Music and Story Listening Deoksugung Concert

The "Music and Story Listening Deoksugung Concert" will be held on November 26 at Hamnyeongjeon Hall in Deoksugung Palace. 

The concert was produced with a variety of rich programs to promote the historical significance of Deoksugung Palace.

Singer Kim Hyun-chul will host the event, which will be a stage of harmony among musicians in various fields, including soprano Shin Young-ok, baritone Jeon Ki-hong, master singer Park Ae-ri, musical actor Kang Pil-seok, musical actor Kim So-hyun and singer Lee Moo-jin.

The concert will be held with "Doksu Palace Audio Guide QR," a voice guidance service for visitors conducted by Shinhan Bank with the Deoksugung Palace Management Office. You can enter without a separate ticket through a secure call authentication. 

The audio guide of Deoksugung Palace is a cultural property protection activity to promote the value of Korean cultural assets, and is the second service to be launched after Sungnyemun Gate last year. 

It is a non-face-to-face platform in which actors Yoo In-na and professional voice actors participate to explain the history of Deoksugung Palace in a friendly manner and introduce the historical significance of major pavilions in depth and detail by adding drama forms. 

The government's Corona 19 quarantine rules restrict visitors from entering and leaving the viewing area. 

The concert will be hosted by the Chosun Ilbo and Shinhan Bank, and organized by the Deoksugung Palace Management Office and the Korea Music Association.

source full article https://n.news.naver.com/article/448/0000344863

Auto translated by Naver App.

• Love 2

[ Instagram Update ]
211123 | @theswoonnetflix

A wonderful case of dramaland déjà vu 

We hope you’re enjoying our Binge Club featuring TOUCH YOUR HEART.

The Swoon Binge Club is our K-drama version of a book club. In it, we feature a beloved show from previous years and reminisce about the feels with you.

If you haven’t seen the show, now’s a great time to binge it and swoon with us!

Note that shows featured may not be available in all regions.

© @theswoonnetflix

Spoiler

• Like 2

[ 3 seconds character teaser ] 

Snowdrop 

Yoo In-na as Kang Chung-Ya

:fullofhearts:

Yoo In-na  as Dra. Kang Chung Ya with  eyeglasses and her  half face was hidden.

Yoo In-na is in a public hospital in the drama. She plays the character of Kang Chung-Ya, who works as a skilled surgeon. Her skills in the operating room give her a solid reputation as a reliable surgeon. However, she has a mysterious personality and seems to be hiding something from everyone.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Someone said its from naver tv, but i think it's not available for non- korea resident viewers because i didn't see inna's part on any video promote on that platform. But if someone can find it, please post it.:please:

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=mtb_hty.top&where=m&oquery=snowdrop&tqi=hjZm2lp0JxossgifLFVssssst5Z-167985&query=snowdrop+drama

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Where it has been released ????????

Someone posted it on twitter that it came from a naver post but I don't saw it maybe it's for korean only. 

:offtospace:

9 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Someone said its from naver tv, but i think it's not available for non- korea resident viewers because i didn't see inna's part on any video promote on that platform. But if someone can find it, please post it.

Let's just wait for other fans of Yoo In-na to update and post news, photos and videos about her regarding her upcoming korean drama " Snowdrop ". 

:sipsboba:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

After this video there's few seconds clip but you have to redo this video over and over again to get her because they change the clip for every video you watch

Hopefully JTBC and Disney + will be good at promoting the upcoming drama "Snowdrop" because its broadcast date of December 18, 2021 is near. I thought they would release creative and beautiful character posters of Snowdrop characters but it’s now November 27. They must promote it well. Hopefully Disney + will be available in many countries.

I'm waiting for still cuts and behind the scenes photos and videos of Yoo In-as Dra. Kang Chung-Ya.

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I think JTBC and production team may keep others characters in secretly and gradually reveal it few days before broadcast. Their teasers showed about love line or romantic scenses between male and female lead, but i think this drama might be dramatically story and have somthing interested more than romantic drama, so when they reveal others character, it must be say 'woww' espeacialy inna's character.

Regarding inna's character, from 3 secs teaser of her, it showed her multiple faces through shadow, i guess Dr.Kang ChungYa will hide her mysteriou secret under her outside charming.

Can't wait for her character poster, still cuts and teasers about her role in this drama, i hope it must be so much interested.:elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

The script reading photos of the snowdrop casts came out today but sadly Yoo In-na is not present in that script reading.. She was not seen during that day and the reason they said is that she accepted the role as Dra. Kang Chung-Ya after the other casts started filming snowdrop. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 11/29/2021 at 12:44 PM, Lunita said:

AMAZING YOO IN NA !!     

On that twitter post, under Snowdrop, it had a caption, MENTAL BREAKDOWN.... 

Does it mean Dra. Kang Chung-Ya will going crazy because of mental breakdown? ( bad and crazy? ) so Yoo In-na could be a main villain in Snowdrop? what a coincidence pichi couple....

Somebody told me that she will appear in Snowdrop in Episode 4 or Ep. 5 but I am not sure if that is true. 

• Like 3

https://kbizoom.com/yoo-in-na-caused-a-stir-with-her-charming-character-image-in-snowdrop/

Beautiful articles have started coming out...as soon as her character was revealed...I am so happy 

Shocked visual beauty U40 at Snowdrop, this time Jisoo (BLACKPINK) has a good opponent!

The first photo of Yoo In Na at the Snowdrop has been revealed.

After a series of teasers and images revealing the shape and relationship of the main couple Jisoo - Jung Hae In , recently the Snowdrop team revealed the first image of the ageless beauty Yoo In Na . And worthy of her title, her image made the audience extremely surprised because despite being 39 years old, Yoo In Na was still young and beautiful to the point of anger.

https://m.kenh14.vn/soc-visual-my-nu-u40-o-snowdrop-phen-nay-jisoo-blackpink-co-doi-thu-xin-roi-day-20211129112439555.chn

Thought to be BLACKPINK's Jisoo's Classmate, Yoo In Na's Visual in 'Snowdrop' Successfully Surprised Viewers.

Snowdrop " is again attracting attention after an image of one of the characters was revealed. Not Jisoo BLACKPINK ( Black Pink ) and Jung Hae In , this time Yoo In Na is in the spotlight.

In addition to the two main characters, Yoo In A's recently revealed appearance has surprised viewers. Playing the role of a surgeon at a government-owned hospital named Kang Chung Ya, Yoo In A successfully anesthetized the audience with youthful visuals.

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00398120.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1