[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

@LovelyBirdAndYoo Yessss i agree !!! i will change it now <33

3 hours ago, innayoooos said:

1. A collage of  your favourite pictures of yoo inna (any in number) / just any picture of inna.

suggested by @Rogue85 !! you can use any number of pictures and post a collage for inna's birthday. 

if you don't know which apps to use you can use :- picsart, collage maker, insta collage maker etc apps available on the play store.

suggested by @LovelyBirdAndYoo !!  if you can't or not comfortable to do a collage, you can just post one most favorite photo of inna instead.

I made changes in the post.

thankyou for your suggestion !!

:elated:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

For who want to participate in InNa's birthday project in this thread and is finding way to post pictures, you can learn it below i just post a little tips to you. I hope it more or less will help you to do it.

And at InNa's birthday, you will post her photos to celebrate together.^^

:issohappy:

Spoiler

For PC version

Step1. Go to www.imgur.com

>find the buttom "new post"

spacer.png

Step2.choose 1 or more pics you want to upload

spacer.png

Step3.when it uploaded>click at three points buttom on each pics and click on get share links

spacer.png

Step4.copy link from BBCode (forum)

k9P6Qk8.png

Step5.go back to the thread and click on "insert image from url" and paste the link 

when paste it you have to cut word"[img]" off

One click can post one pic, if you want to post another, you have to copy and paste another link.

spacer.png

Step6.your pic will appear on your post^^

fLdae8H.png

Spoiler

For imgur app (can download from play store or app store(i'm not sure for ios)

Step1. Open app and click on "camera sign"

spacer.png

Step2.press skip if you don't want to sign in/sign up

8kFggVB.jpg

Step3.choose 1 or more pics that you want to upload then click "next">"upload"  wait untill it shows "view" then click on it

eHcNDK1.jpg

RffCqZ5.jpg

Step4. Tab on each pic and tab again on "share sign" and copy url. 

AuQ8f1F.jpg

Step5 go back to the thread and click on "insert image from url" and paste the link 

when paste it you have to sure that the link have to begin with https://i.img......

Step6.your pic will appear on your post^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING QUEEN YOOINNA!     *5th. Juni, 2021*

:foryou: :issohappy: :happydance::getmygrooveon:

THANK YOU FOR BEING ALWAYS YOURSELF AND A WISE, HUMBLE ACTRESS!  WE LOVE YOU ALL OVER THE WORLD. You have a lot of  international follovers that adore you, take care  of your self and be happy  Thanks for your lovely voice and all your talents!    :Megathanks::relaxed::love::blush:

#happyyooinnaday #lovingyooeveryday #lovingyoo #YooInNa #유인나 #YG #YGSTAGE 

https://www.instagram.com/ys870922/

Such a  beautiful song!! :wub:

“Good Country” You and I are in a good country.//  If we meet there,//  We've seen each other's sad past.//  Maybe we'll forget about it and say hi again.//  You and I are in a good country.//  If we meet by that blue river,//  You can't say a word that you want to say to each other//  They'll just face each other and smile because they like it.//  Like those fine raindrops.//  Get in there happy.//  without tears, without sorrow//  If I could meet you like that,//  Like those fine raindrops.//  Get in there happy.//  If I could meet you like that without any tears and without a sad hairline,//  You and I are in a good country.//  If we meet by that blue river,//  We've seen each other's sad past.//  If we can forget about it and meet again.//  Larara Larara Sound //  We've seen each other's sad past.//  If I could forget everything and see you again./

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy birthday yoo in na, 
You are my goddess and every one's goddess.... Every time I see your face.... I start blushing myself and meeting you is my die heart wish.... I still remember when I first saw you in tyh.. I become a fan of yours... Then completing all your shows was my first priority... I am still in love with heroes and already watched it 3 times!! 

Hope I never forget you.. May you get all the fame and love you deserve and no matter what, I will always be your fan. 

Saranghae!!!

I will post collage later! Here is the video created by me... I don't know how to post it on forum ...so I am posting it on channel!! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/rruY8SxsgF8?feature=share

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Happy Birthday Yoo In Na

05 June 2021 is a wonderful day!!!! It's Yoo In Na Day.^^

This year I wish inna will have a successful in her works, get a lot of love from people and get more fans.

She always be a positive thinking girl. I really love and hope to see her brighten smile like this for long time.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR QUEEN YOO INNA

I wish you happiness, success and good health inna. i also wish that you get everything you want from this universe becaust you truly deserve it. you've worked hard unnie so i am sure you will be repayed. i love yoo <33

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

IMG-20210605-135252.jpg

Happy Birthday the one and only Yoo In Na!! You always take care of people sincerely and wish them well, now its your time to take care yourself, stay healthy and be happier! May this year be your most wonderful year where all your wishes coming true. *BIG HUG*

:7555_attack:

%5Dpng 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

YOO IN NA 

Born : June 6, 1982 

Korean Dramas and TV shows

Snowdrop 

Phone Cleansing 

The Spies Who Loved Me