[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

According to snowdrop's staff posted on ig in past few weeks that the drama almost finish filming and other casts have started filming new drama already. May be snowdrop has finished filming and now in the process of post production such as cg in some scenes (because it's period drama) or fixed some scenes that relate to JS's name in drama.

It might take time to do it, but it shouldn't take so much time, untill end of this year that means 6 months!!!, i don't think so.

In my opinion (and my hope) this drama probably air before Dec (as the news said). However I will wait and see official announcement from JTBC. Hopefully they won't make fans of this drama waiting too long^^

And before that time I also looking forward news that inna will has a new drama too.

:elated:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OK guys, It's my first time doing a collage :sweatingbullets: I did my best for Inna's Birthday :love:

I hope it can be better next time.   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL, CUTE AMAZING INNA! 

WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS AND WISE WOMAN! STAY HEALTHY, STRONG AND ENJOY  FRIENDS, SOL AND LOVER.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF .  :blush: 

:foryou: :hooray: :heart1::happydance:

#happyyooinnaday #lovingyooeveryday #lovingyoo #YooInNa #유인나 #YG #YGSTAGE https://www.instagram.com/ys870922/

Puede ser una imagen de 9 personas y texto

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Our Yoo InNa is a very kind and cute person. Before she debuted more than 10 years ago, she had wrote letters to staffs and coworkers wishing them merry christmas. I really love her so much.:kiss_wink:

I'm get emotional reeding this.

Yeah, she is kind, humble and a wise good person, Inna is really unique. I love her more bcs of that, Yoo In Na has all reason to be proud of herself, no many actors or actress can avoid thinking and living turning on themselves.

She deserves the best with people that really appreciate and love her. :heart:

:transforms:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

One thing about Yoo In Na  was she's a very private person /actress.

She wanted not to have any official accounts for Instagram, Twitter or any so shes very hard to follow by her fans. I wonder why and what is her  real reason behind that. Other korean celebrities or actressess are being followed by their fans and followers on IG or twitter but Yoo In Na don't have and we don't know where to follow her. We relied only on news updates and her agency. I think it's not to late for Yoo In Na to create her official IG account. Wishing and hoping on the day of her birthday, June 5, she will surprised as with a great news. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

LET US DO THIS GUYS!  USING THOSE #  (photo)  It's a good idea too! :love:

# 2021 for Yin Birthday

#happyyooinnaday  #lovingyooeveryday  #lovingyoo  #YooInNa  #유인나

#YG  #YGSTAGE  #YGActress

9 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Guys see what YG stage posted  for lee soo hyuks birthday and that too 17 mins long. Hopefully  they will post for inna too

yeah.. I see, but they did not last year.. what I remember. Let us see.

This is all the young artist they will promote now, it's about money maybe? Idk.

Let us hope. :bashful::cries3::thumbsup:

PS:  COULD WE WRITE TO YG  WITH  INNA'S NAME??

HAVE YG AN SPECIAL E-MAIL OR OTHER?  I know they get gifts to the artist sometimes. But don't know adresse.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

YG STAGE
@yg_stage

On 5/31/2021 at 6:21 AM, Lunita said:

Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lunita said:

PS:  COULD WE WRITE TO YG  WITH  INNA'S NAME??

HAVE YG AN SPECIAL E-MAIL OR OTHER?  I know they get gifts to the artist sometimes. But don't know adresse.

I don't know either but i just message them on ygstage ig everytime to post about inna . i don't know if they see it or not but i still message them. i messaged them today also to post on inna's birthday or send her food truck. so you can also message them.

hopefully they will post something on her birthday. :fullofhearts:

HAPPY YOO IN NA MONTH. i think it's already june so it's her month now hahahaha i like it 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Yoo InNa month^^

Let's begin to celebrate it.

:issohappy:

I very appreciate this thread of twitter so much, it shows that how our inna is a very strong woman, she overcomed many obtacles by her positive thinking and with her working hard. Now she becomes an all-around entertainer who be loved and recognized by people and her fans^^

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Waah i was just about to share this thread but i get too carried away and started crying.

I don't think we can stress enough on how much hardworking she is. i don't even have words.

the only thing i want to say maybe even 3000 times is that i am so proud of her.

Imagine if inna unnie gave up early we wouldn't ever get to see her, but thanks to her determination she is shining so brigtlhy among others.

All the actresses or actors of inna's age (ex :- son yejin, song hyekyo, han jimin, jun jihyun, lee joongi)  debuted early in thier 19-21 age but inna got to debut so late when she was 27-28 y/o and she had to compete against all these well established names in the industry who were the same age as her but were way more experienced than her. She still didn't gave up and made her way to lead roles from being a supporting or minor roles.

I still wish her more successfull years for her career. May she win so many awards and star in so many hit shows, and she becomes "the actress with the highest viewership rating" as she said in her interview. All these hardships should pay her good success some day.

FIGHTING INNA UNNIE AND US FANS SO WE SUPPORT HER FOR MANY MORE YEARS.

(I am getting emotional right ?? kekeke it happens sometimes sorry !! )

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

I still wish her more successfull years for her career. May she win so many awards and star in so many hit shows, and she becomes "the actress with the highest viewership rating" as she said in her interview. All these hardships should pay her good success some day.

I'm crying when read your words T_T nothing to say except hope she will more successful in someday.

:wow1::approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@innayoooos Please don't ever write that third para again... It gave me goosebumps even by thinking about it...For a min.. I was like, my world might end. 

Guys we are on hot topic!! I don't know whether it was like that always.... But it made me happy when I noticed it! 

Edited by Kdramabae
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

It's already June and it's the birth month of Yoo In Na ( June 5 ). Let us greet her on our social media acounts like on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. What's your wish for her on her birthday? 

Happy Birthday Yoo In Na 

( June 5 ) 

You make every day brighter. 

Your very natural, charming and beautiful smiles that captivated the hearts of many. Wishing you good health and happiness on your coming birthday! Hoping for more projects like dramas and cf for Yoo In Na in the coming year. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Waah i was just about to share this thread but i get too carried away and started crying.

I don't think we can stress enough on how much hardworking she is. i don't even have words.

the only thing i want to say maybe even 3000 times is that i am so proud of her.

Imagine if inna unnie gave up early we wouldn't ever get to see her, but thanks to her determination she is shining so brigtlhy among others.

All the actresses or actors of inna's age (ex :- son yejin, song hyekyo, han jimin, jun jihyun, lee joongi)  debuted early in thier 19-21 age but inna got to debut so late when she was 27-28 y/o and she had to compete against all these well established names in the industry who were the same age as her but were way more experienced than her. She still didn't gave up and made her way to lead roles from being a supporting or minor roles.

(I am getting emotional right ?? kekeke it happens sometimes sorry !! )

Couldn't agree more :cries:

Fighting inna unnie! Love youu :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

D-3 FOR YOO IN NA'S 39th BIRTHDAY !!!

spacer.png

Yoo In Na birthday event for 5th june

Everyone as we all know inna's birthday is coming let's have a small event here in our small forum where we can all post something for her on her big day <33

On 5th JUNE that is on YOO IN NA - DAY please post the following things on your birthday post for inna !

1. A collage of  your favourite pictures of yoo inna (any in number) / just any picture of inna.

suggested by @Rogue85 !! you can use any number of pictures and post a collage for inna's birthday. 

if you don't know which apps to use you can use :- picsart, collage maker, insta collage maker etc apps available on the play store.

suggested by @LovelyBirdAndYoo !!  if you can't or not comfortable to do a collage, you can just post one most favorite photo of inna instead.

2. A beautiful birthday message for our queen and wishing her happy birthday 

Please write a beautiful message for her in any language you feel comfortable in ! Small or long it's all up to you !!

3. A GIF for inna 

Just choose any inna gif you like from google and post it here on the forum in your post.

if you want you can make your own gif too on apps such as ( GIF maker ) or this website https://ezgif.com/maker

!! NOTE :- PLEASE POST THIS ON 5TH JUNE ONLY !!

If you have any more suggestions then please share !

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YOO IN NA 

On June 5, Yoo In Na will be celebrating her special day, her birthday. Wishing her good health, more success in her career and happiness in life.  

#LovingYoo

#HappyBirthdayYooInNa 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Looking foreard to Yoo InNa's day.

3 hours ago, innayoooos said:

1. A collage of  your favourite pictures of yoo inna (any in number) 

suggested by @Rogue85 !! you can use any number of pictures and post a collage for inna's birthday. 

if you don't know which apps to use you can use :- picsart, collage maker, insta collage maker etc apps available on the play store.

for this may i suggest that if you can't or not comfortable to do it, you can just post one most favorite photo of inna instead. What do you think about this.

• Like 3
  • Love 1