[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yoo In Na   for  Pizza Maru  CF 

Yoo In Na looks really forever young in her latest Pizza Maru CF. She's a very beautiful, charming, smart and talented korean actress/host. 

• Love 2

from tweeter  cr: @ Kwonjongrok
สังหรณ์ใจมาสักพักล่ะว่าภรรยาของอินนาเมเนน่าจะท้องอ่อนๆ คือเขาเปลี่ยนอพาร์ทเมนต์ให้ใหญ่ขึ้น(ห้องสวยมากกก วิวดีสุดๆ) แล้วในรูปคืออินนาซื้อรองเท้าให้สำหรับคนท้อง เชื่อว่าอินนาต้องศึกษามาอย่างมากมายเพื่อคนท้องจริงๆและคาดคงมีอีกเยอะแน่ๆ https://instagram.com/p/CPKT_pbFNAx/?utm_medium=share_sheet

translate: "...and in the picture is Inna bought shoes for pregnant people. Believe that Inna will have to study a lot for the real pregnant and that there will be many more."     :tounge_wink: :blush: 

:fatso:  :eats2:                           :issohappy:

cr: @ Kwonjongrok

• Like 2

Guys, please,

ANYONE KNOWS WHO  SENT THIS COFEE TRUCK TO YOO IN NA, "eardrum girlfriend" ??

"[TRANS] Coffee truck send to Yoo Inna and staff at the <Pizza Maru> CF Making. 1st pic: Cheering for "eardrum girlfriend", actress Yoo Inna and everyone at the Pizza Maru shooting site! "

CR:@ HoneyYooddalgi  , Tweet

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

ANYONE KNOWS WHO  SENT THIS COFEE TRUCK TO YOO IN NA, "eardrum girlfriend" ??

The brand "pizzamaru" arranged this coffee truck themselves to welcome yoo in na as their new brand model.

They welcomed her and the whole staff and wished them a happy filming 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Watch :

Behind the scenes new CF of  of PIZZA MARU with their new model and brand ambassador, korean actress / host Yoo In Na 

Yoo In Na is very pretty and charming in her latest CF, Pizza Maru. Everyone noticed her very youthful glow and beauty, seems like she doesn't really aged at all. She maintain her beautiful skin, body and face. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

New Year Blues movie is 1 of 100 films on the Florence Korea Film Fest lineup from May 21-28, 2021

it's In the section of  Orizzonti Coreani : The most successful films in Korea of the recent months at home. 

Congratulations to production team, PD and all casts.

I hope this movie and all casts include Yoo InNa will be recieved good compliments and loved by the viewers. It's a very good and warm-hearted movie for me.

For who haven' t seen it, you can see it from iQIYI.

Download app: https://t.co/w1Vwqyq1Hf
Watch online: https://t.co/FEpp7j9K4a

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Wow that's a really good news hope after this netflix decides to pick this up !!!

If I am not wrong the vielment product was to come out in may right ??

May is about to end in a week and they still give no update.

I am not beeing greedy just curious, we already got a lot of content but i wonder what happened to the vielment one ??

• Like 3

On 5/22/2021 at 1:39 PM, flashyymalditah said:

Guys do you know if it has eng sub?

Or can someone tell me what are they talking about here?

you can have rough english subtitles actually go to setting button next to cc choose subtitles and then autotranslate but the translation is very raw that you can barely understand what she said :grimace:

what i get is, shes talking about IU, IU personality and talking bout iu friendship with inna

11 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Wow that's a really good news hope after this netflix decides to pick this up !!!

If I am not wrong the vielment product was to come out in may right ??

May is about to end in a week and they still give no update.

I am not beeing greedy just curious, we already got a lot of content but i wonder what happened to the vielment one ??

yess same question also.. lets wait and see 

heres the link to Pizzamaru CF with English sub credit to owner

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 3:20 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

@innayoooos @RollyPenny

about vielment I think they just launched new product categories such as body spa or body cleanser and they used old InNa's photo to promote instead new one T_T.

But I still waiting and hope they will have new photos to launch in future.

Yes, let's wait for that. 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Pizzamaru has changed their cover photo in facebook to Yoo InNa's photo already.

I'm very grad to see that they promote their new product with inna a lot, hope they will launch more new photos and video promotes in the future.

:elated:

facebook pizzamaru

https://www.facebook.com/pizzamaru/

ig pizzamaru_official 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUvYeeHlHA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Go and like it :thumbsup::blush:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2