[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

8 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Lol if we don't have inna unnie pics let's just see him and hope we get inna pics soooon. I can't waitttttt !!!

Ahhh, I zoomed every inches in this photo just hope to see inna in this, and wish the girl with long hair in base color long skirt is inna. Poor me :joy:

Today it has some photos from fliming set, hope there are some pics that has inna, just her back will be best for us. Looking forward for more.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

are these the set pictures you are talking about ??

Yes, this is^^ 

And i think, the pic with JSJ may be filming in hospital?? the evironment is similar they are in hospital, so might be InNa will be in the scene. Just my theory again :kiss_closed:

35 minutes ago, Lunita said:

Where is the Location??

another country??

I think it's still in SK, but I don't have idea where it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lunita said:

Please guys,

Where is the Location??

another country??

thank you in advance 

I googled it, Its still in south korea but the city is not as modern as seoul so i guess they're going to film there 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Her Agency, YG Stage and Yoo In Na 's manager usually don't post pictures of Yoo In Na until the drama was being aired so expect that for now there will be no photos  about her filming for Snowdrop. Let's wait and see for the coming date until Snowdrop already airing on JTBC network. 

For example, what happened to the action, romance, comedy drama series of Yoo In Na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan titled " The Spies Who Loved Me.  They did not post any pictures of Yoo In Na while filming it but they started posting when the drama was already being aired on MBC network. 

We were all captivated by her beautiful and charming smile. 

Yoo In Na as Kang Ah Reum in The Spies Who Loved Me drama 

We all know that Yoo In Na had no Instagram or any Social Media accounts so her fans really missed her these days because of no updates or new photos about her. We rely on whatever her manager or agency will gonna post on their Instagram account about Yoo In Na but they also rarely post about her. Let's just wait for Yoo In Na 's new updates. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A food truck for the snowdrop team and all actors. 

This food truck was sent by In artwork & In art production for all the actors and team.

LOL they send the foodtruck when inna unnie away overseas filming for snowdrop.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

http://my.castko.com/archives/20917

Yoo Inna is a popular actress with warm personality, and many people think she is an idol since she was in school. But the reality is different, Yoo Inna admitted that she was a schoolgirl who got bullied and excluded by her school friends. She explained that she was preparing to go to high school acting, “I was excluded by my friends because my teacher was very kind to me. If I leave the class for lunch, my friends would replace my chair in the classroom with a broken chair or had leftovers in my desk. So if anyone tells me about the same situation I had experienced, I’ll try to embrace them.”

Isn't it heart wrenching??? That how much she has suffered, I fealt so sad after reading this article. So I thought sharing with you all might help. 

Thankfully, she has passed through that time beautifuly and bloomed beautifuly.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

Snowdrop might air in july 

(23rd JULY)

I'm excited every time when saw some news about InNa and snowdrop^^.

Besides waiting for airing date of this drama, I'm waiting for InNa's cating news in new drama as a main lead in an interesting project too. Hope it's coming soon.

:piggydance:

Btw I think this is an old photo of InNa but with new product. 

Veilment Microbiome Capsule Body Cleanser

Hope to see new photos or new CF from her soon.^^

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

YAYYYYY INNA IS BACK AGAIN.

I checked the original post and it was posted on 17th and it said that they will release the model's identity after 4 days, so tomorrow there will be official pictures of inna (hope so).

Oh so inna's manager is also following this brand so i think it's confirmed it's her LOL fingers crossed. just a little more wait !!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yess waiting for tomorrow, wating for new photos, very good news for us.

Glad to know that InNa has a new CF, so we will see her photos, CF or video promote and may be event that will bring her on public again. Congratulation to InNa and fans of her.

:doggie::happydance:

• Like 2
  • Love 1