[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

We got update from InNa wuth her CF. New photo from Veilment Body Wash. Hope they will have more photos later.

:issohappy:

Cr. Ig amazingyooinna.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COrZrfgtBly/?igshid=kyfep2ew6mxu

Veilment, a premium body skin care brand that improves skin just by shower.  

Body Wash Brand No. 1 in nationwide sales.  

Global sales of 10 million units.  

Exfoliation Improvement Satisfaction 100%.

Powder Room No.1 for two years in a row.  

* Total standard: ACNELSEN January-December 2019 based on sales by body wash brand

** September 2019-April 2021 Veilment brand Global shipment Global research 20.11.28-20.12.15 30 people ★★★★ 2018, 2019 Powder Room Body wash No. 1 award, Satae Salt Scrub Body wash

https://m.veilment.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=113

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

hello chingus i saw this poll on twitter. I think it's just a fun poll but let's vote for yoo inna here. only for fun !!

inna is currently at #20 position, let's get her in top 10 FIGHTING

https://www.polltab.com/MhOu3vxR7Ps/results

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Oh woww since snowdrop has finished filming i hope inna can rest well she has been working non stop. And then maybe she can accept another drama when she feels like.

yoon se ah and kim hye yoon from snowdrop cast have also confirmed their new dramas other than snowdrop so i wish the same for yoo inna.

:elated: REST WELL INNA SHII <3<3

Snowdrop finished filming without any food truck for inna ?? even no truck from yg stage ?? :blink::huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Hello there's another update.

Hmmm maybe snowdrop finished filming in one place and now they are going overseas for remaining snowdrop filming. I think the trip is with unnie because why else will she post about inna unnie. I hope they all have a good and safe filming, inna unnie and team fighting.

Also stylist unnie is so sweet always supporting inna unnie. she loves her so much. i love their relationship. Best wishes to stylist unnie, please take care of our inna and yourself as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 5/13/2021 at 11:12 AM, innayoooos said:

Hmmm maybe snowdrop finished filming in one place and now they are going overseas for remaining snowdrop filming. I think the trip is with unnie because why else will she post about inna unnie.

Yes, finally an update from Inna's stylist !

Her manager wrotes a comment too, so I think it's Yin's trip.  :)

She tells they are in a business trip. Maybe to make photo shoots for a Magazin or any promotion's photos... ? :blush: :thumbsup:

It will be amazing if she is doing a funny, happy job where she also can shows how beautiful woman she really is as model , actress, DJ, MC, singer  etc. :love:

I can´t wait for more news from herself or anyone around her. 

:hwaiting:  :sparklyeyes::heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes!!! glad to hear some news updates from InNa. Hope she and her team have a save trip. and hope that her manager and her team will post something about her for us hahaha.

I'm waiting for her news and, maybe her new photos from this trip. Miss her very much

:fullofhearts::piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Translation credits to @haesoo_official on twitter. the translation includes parts related to snowdrop only.

The official response to bluehouse petition to cancel snowdrop broadcast.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In simple words the govt said they wont interfere since it violates the right to freedom of expression. Hence snowdrop is officially now coming and nothing can stop DR. KANG CHEONG YA nowwwwwww.

yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

The Blue House responds to petition to cancel 'Snowdrop' drama starring BLACKPINK's Jisoo & Jung Hae In

AKP STAFF

1621064610-20210515-snowdrop.jpg

The Blue House has responded to a petition to cancel the upcoming JTBC drama 'Snowdrop' starring BLACKPINK's Jisoo and Jung Hae In

'Snowdrop' received a lot of negative attention due to the plot's alleged similarity to real historical events involving student protestors who lost their lives during the Gwangju Democratic Movement, and the drama is also being accused of romanticizing North Korean spies. Jisoo's character name was also changed as many argued it was too similar to real-life democracy activist Chun Young Cho. The concerns about 'Snowdrop' follow the cancellation of the SBS drama series 'Joseon Exorcist', which came under fire for allegedly distorting history.

As petitions to cancel the drama are on the rise, The Blue House addressed the concerns to stop the airing of dramas that allegedly distort history. The Blue House stated, "On March 26, after taking into consideration the severity of historical distortion in 'Joseon Exorcist', the decision was made to take the show off air. For 'Snowdrop', the broadcast station claimed the controversy was due to the incomplete synopsis and partially released character introductions, resulting in one-sided information. It's not a drama that disparages the Democratic Movement or romanticizes spies. The drama is currently in production."

They continued, "In the fourth clause in the broadcast law, independence and freedom are guaranteed, and due to the law, non-legal regulation or interference is not allowed. In particular, as creative works are free to pursue their own individualistic expression, it's something that needs to be approached with caution. The government respects the free choices and restraint that will be exercised with sensitivity by creators, producers, and consumers with regards to content that has stirred up the public."

The Blue House further stated the drama will be dealt with if the plot severely distorts history after airing, which the producers will take full responsibility for.

'Snowdrop' is set to premiere in September.

Source https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/05/the-blue-house-responds-to-petition-to-cancel-snowdrop-drama-starring-blackpinks-jisoo-jung-hae-in

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone tell me the ids of in na unie's manager and stylist... As I am a very big fan of her from India and really want regular updates of her and as you all are very well aware that how much difficult it is to find any update!!!! So please 

May our goddess shine brightest among all other 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I know I am too late to do this!! But I have recently created the account for participating in this thread only! 

I love In na unie as you all. 

I hope we all will have a fun time supporting our Queen 

As she is "Your goddess, my goddess, everyone's goddess, universe goddess "

Please do tell me, how to insert pics as well.... Because I really want to. 

Thanks 

Edited by Kdramabae
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Guys look at managers new post hehe, it looks like they reached the destination of their trip. His instagram story shows a hotel room, maybe they are staying there with the whole team.

I translated managers latest post 

LOCATION Unyang-dong, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do

CAPTION : I'm excited to go out after a long time

Anyways happy trip to manager nim, hope he haves a good time. since he is so excited.

12 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Can anyone tell me the ids of in na unie's manager and stylist... As I am a very big fan of her from India and really want regular updates of her and as you all are very well aware that how much difficult it is to find any update!!!! So please 

May our goddess shine brightest among all other 

Sure here are the id's

manager https://www.instagram.com/ys870922/

stylist https://www.instagram.com/okvely.s/

10 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

I know I am too late to do this!! But I have recently created the account for participating in this thread only! 

Thanks 

No no it's never too late. happy to have you here. 

Here's a tutorial on how to add pictures, I follow this since i usually post from my laptop.

But try it from your phone if you want, if this doesn't work then other members will help you. please feel free to ask us and post on the forum.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Welcome to this InNa' thread, glad to have a new fans of her.

You can learn how to post photos from link, hope it will help you.

13 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Anyways happy trip to manager nim, hope he haves a good time. since he is so excited.

Yess, hope he have happy time, wish INNa have a quality time too.

:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Woww i think snowdrop hasn't finished filming yet, they are still filming, look there is a photo of jang seung jo filming for snowdrop. 

Lol if we don't have inna unnie pics let's just see him and hope we get inna pics soooon. I can't waitttttt !!!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1