[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

7 hours ago, Lunita said:

RUMOR..  Snowdrop,JTBC, FR. - SAT.

The release date of #Snowdrop is said to be scheduled on September 10. !

Yesss, I have seen it from this account too. Postpone from June, to July and then Sep, so longer than expected hahaha.

May be because production team, writer and JTBC had considered about story of this drama and protestion from knetz. They had to change some story of the drama and had to re-filming some scenes, So it will take time to finish filming.

I think that they decided to postpone date of airing and will make the drama clear from knets' concern. it is the best decision for every related part.

:approves::hooray:

And this clip is from JTBC to promote their new drama this year, It has Snowdrop too.

YeH!! SNOWDROP IS COMING.

:hooray:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

20 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yesss, I have seen it from this account too. Postpone from June, to July and then Sep, so longer than expected hahaha.

May be because production team, writer and JTBC had considered about story of this drama and protestion from knetz. They had to change some story of the drama and had to re-filming some scenes, So it will take time to finish filming.

I think that they decided to postpone date of airing and will make the drama clear from knets' concern. it is the best decision for every related part.

And this clip is from JTBC to promote their new drama this year, It has Snowdrop too.

YeH!! SNOWDROP IS COMING.

Yes. I also think that happend too since they will going to revised the script or anything to be accepted by the viewers and critics, we will wait for Snowdrop until September 2021. 

Hopefully Yoo In Na will have a magazine photoshoot or endorsement too so that we can see her again this time. 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A much needed Inna update !!!!!

woww she visited the set and she was so happppy !!

so bad we couldn't even see her full face or her smile, ahh this corona. Anyways i hope she is healthy and taking good care of herself.

spacer.png

spacer.png

pc :- yooinnaupdate on twitter

spacer.png

gif credit :- @/ ff__516 on twitter 

Woow so the snowdrop airing date is pushed even more back !! Looks like they are gonna modify it. I hope they can make all changes necessary and then the show can get released smoothly without any fights and allegations. 

Still waiting for two things 

1> YG food truck to inna

2> Inna new drama confirmation (I really want a whole drama with just inna in it :(((( sorry if i am being greedy )

Also guys let me know if new year blues is still in theaters or should i remove it from the title ?? I think since the VOD is started in korea already it's not in theaters anymore ?? let me know 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Again IU is an angel and our hope for In Na's fanclub. She mentioned In Na in her palette ep.8.

:biubiu:

2 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Also guys let me know if new year blues is still in theaters or should i remove it from the title ?? I think since the VOD is started in korea already it's not in theaters anymore ?? let me know 

I think, you can change the title of this thread now, I searched in Korean's movie website statistic, it has not this movie in sharing screen list any more.

And in Taiwan's agency and Hong Kong's agency also don't promote this movie too, last time they had promoted was the end of March. Thanks for your kind to manage this thread up to date. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

YOO INNA! LOVE HER,SUCH A GOOD FRIEND HUMBLE&WARM PERSON.:heart:    Giving her friend a good advice,as always,her good intuition,helping each other.

"2021 April 14 IU mentioned YooInna on IU's Palette ep.8  

IU to Gong Yoo: I'm very close with my friend YooInna
(Inna told IU about Gong Yoo then IU told Gong Yoo what she said)
Inna to IU: "It's just very fun to talk with him. He makes it so fun, you shouldn't need to trythat hard." 
So IU remembers what  Inna said and interview him.
                   :winkx::doggie:
cr: Ken on Tweeter
Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona y texto que dice "3분 미리보기 중입니다"

Puede ser una imagen de 2 personas
ken on Twitter
I wish YooInNa & GongYoo could work as partner in a film/drama soon. It would be AMAZING.
He highly appreciates YOO INNA's acting skills.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I think, you can change the title of this thread now, I searched in Korean's movie website statistic, it has not this movie in sharing screen list any more.

And in Taiwan's agency and Hong Kong's agency also don't promote this movie too, last time they had promoted was the end of March. Thanks for your kind to manage this thread up to date. :kiss_wink:

Thankyou for the helpful information and your contribution as well chingu. I will change the thread name now..

oh woowww inna mentioned again ?? i hope she gets to pallete on IU on her birthday maybe it will be so greatt !!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• innayoooos changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop]

IU, best friend Yoo In Na made a surprise visit to the MV site."Somebody had the nerve to take a picture."

Singer IU was surprised by Yoo In Na's surprise visit to the music video shooting site.

On the 13th, the YouTube channel "Now [IU Official]" posted a video titled "Lee Ji-geum vs. Agui of Jeolla Province in the Big Match of the Century."

The video showed the scene of IU's music video for her new song "COIN."

While resting, IU's best friend actress Yoo In Na made a surprise visit to the music video shooting site. IU, who didn't know Yoo In Na was here, saw someone take a picture of herself with a cell phone camera and said, "That's how she gets dragged out by our manager." She joked, "Someone kept taking pictures shamelessly."

Yoo In Na mentioned the coin that fell in a strange direction, saying, "I have to drop it really nicely, but it fell like this." IU said, "It doesn't matter. "Because it's all possible with CG."

Yoo In Na also cheered IU by showing pictures of IU, saying, "I took them so pretty."

spacer.png

Source https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003421645

(Translated aumatically by naver, skipped unrelated parts)

@innayoooos you're welcome^^

@Lunitayes! she' really beauty and I miss her very much.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys there's this new drama in talks "39" about 3 female freinds reaching their 40's and their life struggles. It's a female centric drama. Right now son yejin and jeon mido are in talks.

People are actually saying that it would be great if Yoo in na joins this cast as well. So we will see 3 top actresses in 1 drama.

What do you guys think ?!?!

I think it would be so great. The story is so gooooood. The director is the one behind "extracurricular" and writer is from "run on", both such great drama !!! so i really hope inna can join this cast. Ahhh i want 2 dramas from inna this year !!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, innayoooos said:

What do you guys think ?!?!

It would be great, if In Na can join in this drama. I think this drama will be a famous if In Na will be casted in^^.  Because of story base on three friends, so I'm not worry about who is dominant in this drama, three actresses may have important role and equal scenes.

And Yes!! If she will be casted in this drama, it means 2 dramas in one year and alls will be big projects with good actresses. Hope In Na will join this drama with syj and jmd.

Spoiler

Even though I have a little concern about writer of this drama, most of her past works are movies and just 3 works for tv drama series, I hope she will apply her skill to fit for tv series and make it be interesting drama. Just hope that If In Na join this, everything should be good for her.,

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wowww!!! Yoo INa Na has a new product endorsment. 

Hope she will have new photos for this product too.

:hooray::heart2beat:

Source:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1zuwLpYs3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

amazingyooinna Yoo In Na for Veilment On The Body! 

•©https://m.blog.naver.com/et10004/222314683655

#유인나 #YooInNa #사랑아인나해 #SaranghaInNahae #온더바디 #OnTheBody #벨먼 #Veilment #YooInNaxOnTheBody

spacer.png

amazingyooinna Yoo In Na for Veilment event! 

•Ingredients are your story! The world's first body wash made with Yoo In-na is now on its way. Raise the scent of Yoo In Na!

What if the memories I want to keep for a long time become scents? The scent of your precious memories will be reborn as a Veilment body wash.

•©http://m.veilment.co.kr

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

---