[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yes, I also noticed that too. Just like what happened to the behind the scenes and videos of Yoo In Na for the  photoshoot of W Korea magazine February 2021 issue. YG Stage posted some updates of it in their official instagram account and YG Stage Youtube Channel after the W Korea magazine already updated. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005143619

Kim Kang woo talked and appreciated yoo in na :elated:

In an interview with News 1 about the movie "New Year Blues" (director Hong Ji-young) on the morning of the 2nd, Kim Kang-woo said, "When I first met Yoo In-na, I felt like listening to the radio, I loved her voice, and I acted for a long time, but I really didn't think there was an actor with this voice."

"Her face is so pretty and she’s good at acting, but I felt like I was doing a melodrama just listening to her voice," he said. "I had no choice but to go to the character Hyo-young just by hearing her voice."

Also, Kim Kang-woo chose Yoo In-na as the actress he wanted to try with Melo with. "I think I want to act with In-na again in a long acting," he said. "I don't know if In-na will like it, but it will be fun, and I was sad to do it with Kim Hyo-jin even in "The Eve of Marriage," and I want to try the melodramas that I can do next time." In addition, he explained why Yoo In-na got the nickname "Roco Queen" by saying, "I think Melo's genre is most important in acting with her opponent, and in that sense, In-na is very considerate of the other actor, so the other actor can play it comfortably."

He added, "InNa has a personality that creates such a synergy effect that she can take out what she has without worrying, "Can I take it out like this?"

In "New Year Blues," Kim Kang-woo played Ji-ho, a fourth-year divorce detective who was demoted from the violent class and took charge of protecting Hyo-young's personal safety, who is in a divorce suit.

"New Year Blues" is a romance movie about the scary but exciting story of four couples with a week left until the new year. Kim Kang-woo, Yoo In-ha, Yoo Yeon-seok and Lee Yeon-hee, Lee Dong-hwi, and Chinese actors Chen Du-ling, Yeom Hye-ran, Choi Soo-young and Yoo Tae-oh appeared. It will be released on February 10th.

cr : @/amazingyooinna on ig.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, innayoooos said:

In an interview with News 1 about the movie "New Year Blues" (director Hong Ji-young) on the morning of the 2nd, Kim Kang-woo said, "When I first met Yoo In-na, I felt like listening to the radio, I loved her voice, and I acted for a long time, but I really didn't think there was an actor with this voice."

"Her face is so pretty and she’s good at acting, but I felt like I was doing a melodrama just listening to her voice," he said. "I had no choice but to go to the character Hyo-young just by hearing her voice."

Also, Kim Kang-woo chose Yoo In-na as the actress he wanted to try with Melo with. "I think I want to act with In-na again in a long acting," he said. "I don't know if In-na will like it, but it will be fun, and I was sad to do it with Kim Hyo-jin even in "The Eve of Marriage," and I want to try the melodramas that I can do next time." In addition, he explained why Yoo In-na got the nickname "Roco Queen" by saying, "I think Melo's genre is most important in acting with her opponent, and in that sense, In-na is very considerate of the other actor, so the other actor can play it comfortably."

He added, "InNa has a personality that creates such a synergy effect that she can take out what she has without worrying, "Can I take it out like this?"

In "New Year Blues," Kim Kang-woo played Ji-ho, a fourth-year divorce detective who was demoted from the violent class and took charge of protecting Hyo-young's personal safety, who is in a divorce suit.

"New Year Blues" is a romance movie about the scary but exciting story of four couples with a week left until the new year. Kim Kang-woo, Yoo In-ha, Yoo Yeon-seok and Lee Yeon-hee, Lee Dong-hwi, and Chinese actors Chen Du-ling, Yeom Hye-ran, Choi Soo-young and Yoo Tae-oh appeared. It will be released on February 10th.

Sorry if you take from amazingyooinna translated can you put a credit please 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, innayoooos said:

He added, "InNa has a personality that creates such a synergy effect that she can take out what she has without worrying, "Can I take it out like this?" ....
cr : @/amazingyooinna on ig.

Oh yes, I read the very positive comment of Kim Kang-woo about his amazing co-actress, our princess YooInNa.  I'm happy and moved.  She deserves this fair recognition.:)

He is a "mature real good actor" and he of course can recognize and admire a real good actress like YOO IN NA when he work with one. She is unique!  :blush:  

It´s not just a compliment, it's the very TRUTH.   :foryou:

YooInNa is Amazing and Kim Kang-woo is honest in recognize her Amazing TALENT. :heart:

Thanks for the translation to amazing, @amazingyooinna  IG

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, innayoooos said:

"I think Melo's genre is most important in acting with her opponent, and in that sense, In-na is very considerate of the other actor, so the other actor can play it comfortably."

Her male leads and co-stars as in many interviews alway said about her working style while filming with them like this. 

It is very clear that she's open minded person, willing to consider new ideas, accepting other people's opinions and respond to what they want. But not that she will take it only, she also forwarded her opinions to them too. It' s so smart for working with other people, not attach in script and be flexible, making the work come out to be good, smooth and natural in performance.

She is a very professional actress.  I really admire the way her working.

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Upcoming Film ' New Year Blues ' press conference 

YG actress Yoo In Na attended the film and production preview of her upcoming film New Year Blues. Her partner in this movie is korean actor Kim Kang Woo showing on February 10, 2021. 

• Like 4

STARNEWS: 2)  'New Year's Eve' Kim Kang-woo    "The romance with Yoo In-na, who was a fan, expresses it as it is"   [Interview②]  //     "Actor Kim Kang-woo (42) revealed his feelings of breathing with Yoo In-na in the movie'New Year's Eve'."   

"Kang-woo Kim talked about the breathing with Inna Yoo,   "I took a picture with a smile. Hearing the voice makes me feel better, and I am considerate. I have been a fan from before'New Year's Eve.'   "Every moment seems to be a fun episode."

"I struggled very much when climbing. I tried hanging on it for a while, but it wasn't easy," laughed."...  

Kim Kang-woo said, "Every time I do a melodrama, I notice my wife.  I've been dating for 7 years and lived for 10 years. It seems like,” he joked.
"I didn't see my wife's notice this time. I mean, but what do I have to notice?  I'm earning money as a professional as the head of a household. I'm not trying to play a melody. I'm trying to be confident. On the one hand, I'm worried." Laughed...:foryou: https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.phpno=2021020209393305280&shlink=tw

PS: THANKS  THE LINK TO VIDEO OF P.CONF.!  :)

(Automatic sub in Eng. helps)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Korean Film New Year Blues Trailer 

showing on February 10, 2021

Casts

Yoo In Na, Kim Kang Woo, Yoo Yeon Hee, Lee Yeon-hee, Teo Yoo, Sooyoung, Lee Dong Hai, Chen  Do Ling, and many more.

" New Year Blues " tells the story of four couples who each have to overcome problems while facing the beginning of the year. 

Yoo In Na will play the role of Hyo Young who files a divorce. She shows off her professionalism as a rehabilitation instructor.

• Like 3

Hear are YIN's interview and translation. Thanks a lots to @amazingyooinna for this valuable posts.

:Megathanks:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz2WO2pwlx/?igshid=kdbm3t6qp5b4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz3HgsJKbn/?igshid=vzrkg4iza3ox

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKz4SrtJYle/?igshid=1jg99s389adz3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz5cl1JNHJ/?igshid=1gxbvll7gm71e

Below is just my opinion.:lol:

Spoiler

When i read her comment about happy life "From movie press conf. YooInNa said "I think I'm happy if I have delicious food, sun and friends. With those things, life is happy. "

i think oh!! She's really 40 year old and she might be single too(may be i'm wrong:kiss_closed:).

Because her word just like most same age woman who is single and now satified her present life, prepare to live alone, more hard working and be happy by hang out with freinds who single too.:lol:

As we know this year she has many interesting works to do(MC and Dr.Kang Chung Ya in Snowdrop). I really hope she will success in every works she joins.And hope she will be happy in her life and work too.

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hear are YIN's interview and translation. Thanks a lots to @amazingyooinna for this valuable posts.

:Megathanks:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz2WO2pwlx/?igshid=kdbm3t6qp5b4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz3HgsJKbn/?igshid=vzrkg4iza3ox

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKz4SrtJYle/?igshid=1jg99s389adz3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz5cl1JNHJ/?igshid=1gxbvll7gm71e

Below is just my opinion.:lol:

Hide contents

When i read her comment about happy life "From movie press conf. YooInNa said "I think I'm happy if I have delicious food, sun and friends. With those things, life is happy. "

i think oh!! She's really 40 year old and she might be single too(may be i'm wrong:kiss_closed:).

Because her word just like most same age woman who is single and now satified her present life, prepare to live alone, more hard working and be happy by hang out with freinds who single too.:lol:

As we know this year she has many interesting works to do(MC and Dr.Kang Chung Ya in Snowdrop). I really hope she will success in every works she joins.And hope she will be happy in her life and work too.

:heart4:

I respect your opinion, but since I'm a Pichi fan, I'm still positive with Wookie and In-Na hahaha. She even said before she'll probably married before 5 years. So, I'm still hoping for what she said. Even Wookie, still denying he's dating, it might be a sign that they doesn't want to get involve in social media and keep their relationship until they're ready. But still, I respect what they want for their lives if they both want to live alone, I respect it if it makes them happier. I love them so I accept it. But I'm still in "hoping for them" until they didn't admit anything. I also saw in tiktok that impossible that k-artist is single since they're very attractive and they're humans too. We all fall Inlove hahaha. (I don't mean that they all dating, I mean some of them and also, many of them experience relationship. They get involve with many people and they still not fall inlove? Like? How?) I know this is Unnie thread and I don't know if some of you will get annoy with me, Since, I'm shipping her with Wookie. I just want to say again that I love them and I didn't pressuring them, I respect what they want in their lives because "It's their lives." And many ppl here is pichi fan too. Hehe thak you for respecting my opinion love y'all. Thank you for loving our Unnie and Oppa. <3

I know you didn't mean anything for this because this is just only your opinion. But I just want to share my opinion and feelings too. What I've said earlier, there's many pichi fan here and I hope Pichi fan don't stop to loving these two until they didn't admit anything. Hehe spread love :)

Anyway, can't wait to see her in Snowdrop black hair Chung-ya <3 I hope many people give some love for our Unnie <3

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, miyoki said:

Hehe thak you for respecting my opinion love y'all. Thank you for loving our Unnie and Oppa. <3

thanks for sharing your opinion with me. Tbh i want my guess about her is wrong and hope like you too.:heartxoxo:

Signature Art Card of New Year Blues Movie's casts . Ofcourse the first signature i have seen is YIN.

:hooray2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0wF2IJ0c2/?igshid=xkv7ju67l2eq

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@LovelyBirdAndYoo I understand you. (I love pichi, respect,and accep etc..all that ofc

Also I feel something happened that they are really changed,..Maybe I'm wrong, hope so.

Both show few smiles, little joy on their faces, rather seriousness and a bit sadness maybe?  I don't know.  Yin talking honestly about cleaning, throwing away, leaving the past behind, leaving memories where they belong and to be happy, unlike before, with good food, friends and sunshine ..  It's sounds to me that it doesn't include family, love, or life partner. But a single life.(?) This's sharing just a simple feeling about "our princess" comments and life, Of course I hope and wish pichi are fine and happy, together or apart, that's obvious.  :relaxed:  :thumbsup:

:allgoodlol:  :happydance:

• Love 2

Yoo In Na , DinDin and Yoo Jong Shin to host for a new  MBC variety show titled Phone Cleansing. 

Yoo In Na, DinDin, and Yoo Jong Shin are hosting the upcoming MBC variety show about organizing cell phone photos and revealing the photos behind them. Celebrities appearing as guests on 'Phone Cleansing ' will unveil what's on their phones, and some will be saved on the " digital storage obsessions ". 

Yoo In Na will bring warm and empathy and quick thinking 

Phone Cleansing hosts 

Yoon Jong Shin, Yoo In Na and DinDin 

The first episode of " Phone Cleansing will air on February 9, 2021 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Lunita said:

This's sharing just a simple feeling about "our princess" comments and life, Of course I hope and wish pichi are fine and happy, together or apart, that's obvious.

As YIN said happiness starts when you want to be happy. If we still hope and wish they are happy, we will happy too.

:issohappy:

New Year Blues Movie: PD promises that if movie reach 1 million viewers

actors and actresses will dance tango in animal pajamas.

Hope they will get that!!! Looking forward to seeing YIN dance, she must be cute. and what kind of animal suit she will wear??? Can't wait

:hooray::piggydance:

• Like 3

So pround of her, she's alway admired by PD and Co-stars about her working style and her attractive acting skill.

:fullofhearts:

Cr.ig officialyinph.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4AUwppi_T/?igshid=ab5r1m3zxgzv

New Year Blues' Director Hong Ji-Young shared her sentiments about Yoo Inna

spacer.png

spacer.png

News Source from naver https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000396674

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2