[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yess she so perfect in this red dress.

I think because she didn't attend in any public events espeacilly red carpet for long long time, she might has less confidence and not comfortable for bad comments from netizens, so she decides not to attend in any red carpets. This just my opinion:sweat_smile: 

Hope this time she will attend this BFF as an 12th anniversary debut gift to her fans. Let's pray hahaha.

:please:

LHnIZtC.gif

OzH2WPQ.jpg

oED3tWX.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hope this time she will attend this BFF as an 12th anniversary debut gift to her fans. Let's pray hahaha.

I think Yoo In Na must decide now to transfer to a new agency. I think her agency and manager now is more focus in handling their younger and newest talents or artists.  Maybe she can broke her promise not to leave the agency where she debuted as an artist but I think there is an agency that is more capable of handling her career right now. At her age now, she had many competition around her own agency and the way we know Yoo In Na, recently she's been lie low in her public appearance or tv appearance too. I don't want Yoo In Na to be behind the cameras, we want her to be in front of the camera. 

She even cut her hair very short and turned it into black that netizens sometimes did not almost recognize her and also putting bangs to cover her forehead and eyebrows and eyes too. 

My question now, Is it time now for Yoo In Na to leave her long time agency? What is your comment or opinion about this topic?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

My question now, Is it time now for Yoo In Na to leave her long time agency? What is your comment or opinion about this topic?

I also think she should leave the agency...but the way she is flooding her manager with gifts, don't show any possibilities of leaving the agency. 

And it is so good of her that she take care of her staff ❤

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think she should leave from current agency too (if move to iu's agency might be good to her^^)

but look like she is happy with this agency now, may be it fit to her lifestlye and they don't push her do anything that she doesn't want, they give her freedom in work. So percentage of inna that will move from agency is very very low^^. But anything can happen, we will wait and see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I think she should leave from current agency too (if move to iu's agency might be good to her^^)

but look like she is happy with this agency now, may be it fit to her lifestlye and they don't push her do anything that she doesn't want, they give her freedom in work. So percentage of inna that will move from agency is very very low^^. But anything can happen, we will wait and see.

Why do I have a feeling that she's taking a lie low being a public figure or a celebrity now? Recently she was seen doing a photoshoot with a child star of her agency. I'm feeling now, she doesn't like the limelight or she's taking a break. I think she is not like other korean celebrities who wanted many or always work. It takes years before we can watch her again in a korean drama. Maybe the competition now among korean stars became tougher and tougher. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

YooInNa said, not so long ago that she wanted be a mother in her next project. Maybe she's doing what she loves as privat person while waiting for that role.

She also said that her wish was to be in a project that reaches a high righting,it's  possible that Snowdrop is that project, Who knows.

Or she just wants to focus in her personal life and be a real mother now she's 40' ? 

I remember she talked about to do some project as a singer and she's thinking and preparing for that?

YooInNa is not only an actress, she do so many things she loves to do, she is special and unique with a strong personality and multitalented who wants to do what she likes more than the money she earns, we know that.

I love and respect her because of that, she is different. But of course these long periods of time without contact with the audience have consequences and is hard for her followers that miss her a lot.

Honestly, concerning her hair I think it's good with some change too. 

Many asked for that before and she did it bcs she's brave, and people will always recognize her. I think she maybe likes to show other side of her sometimes. :blush: :love:

:winkx:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

WOW I just saw this in IG, COULD BE TRUE??     I REALLY HOPE IT'S TRUE, NOT JUST A RUMOR :huh::sweatingbullets:

"Yooinna plays the main role instead of Joboah in "Tale Of The Nine Tailed”?
According to an unofficial source, Yoo In Na is said to be the actress to replace JoBoAh in season 2 of " Tale Of The Nine Tailed” "
"I hope this news is true"   IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUc6W80hZwv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yesssss,Finally we will see MC Yoo InNa again!!!! Hope to see her in beautiful dress. Can't wait!!

Mark on carlendar 15th Oct 2021, 6.30PM(KST) and 3rd Nov 2021, 10.40 PM(KST)

Best news!!! After a long time we gotta see Yoo In Na again. Do you know what is the live event on 15th Oct about? 

Stylist-nim please dress her in the most gorgeous dress ever <3 Really hope she shows up in Busan Film Fest as well. Yoo In Na's dresses are always the topic!

Edited by cycy_304
  • Like 2
  • Blob 2

I'm not sure about show on 15th oct,  may be introduce the artists that will show on main stage on 3rd nov, we have to see if inna will be mc on both date or just one day between 15th or 3rd.

I think inna heared our prays that need to see her again in any event, so she decieded to join this event. Hahaha.Hope she will attend in BIFF on 7th-8th Oct too, if she attends, it will be good news for us.

:elated:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

[ News Update ] Oct. 1, 2021

Yoo In-Na will be the MC in 2021 Changwon K- POP World Festival

《 Artist Line Up 》
Monstax
TheBoyz
StrayKids
OhMyGirl