[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

Hide contents

Thank you 4 posting these.  Love it.  

5 hours ago, libra22 said:

This is one of the most hilarious scenes, steven's expression here is super, can't stop laughing even in repeat mode :loolz:

To me l laughed the most on episode 15 when they were trying all kind of ways to switch back and her friend came to find out that her favorite star was in her her.  I have never been really obsessed with any stars.  I don't think would be.

Edited by 4evrkdrama
Please don’t quote images. Thank You
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Thank you 4 posting these.  Love it.  

To me l laughed the most on episode 15 when they were trying all kind of ways to switch back and her friend came to find out that her favorite star was in her her.  I have never been really obsessed with any stars.  I don't think would be.

These are one of my fav pics in the photo shoot! Both look so comfortable with each other.

Remember this photo?

jRnSbpT.jpg

• Like 1

I love how this show focuses only on the main leads, first time watching steven’s drama and he’s really good. Finished the 26 episodes and i loved it. i dont know if its possible but i would love to see them act again together. I love liang jie with xzl but she also had a great chemistry with steven. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ljieeee said:

I love how this show focuses only on the main leads, first time watching steven’s drama and he’s really good. Finished the 26 episodes and i loved it. i dont know if its possible but i would love to see them act again together. I love liang jie with xzl but she also had a great chemistry with steven. 

Me too, first time watching him. You should catch him in Young Blood, a 2019 Costume-drama. He is quite versatile, acting-wise and he can vary his emotions and facial expressions, this young actor has potential!

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 10:16 AM, SC2019 said:

Me too, first time watching him. You should catch him in Young Blood, a 2019 Costume-drama. He is quite versatile, acting-wise and he can vary his emotions and facial expressions, this young actor has potential!

you gals should watch him in Go ahead! His acting in that drama is also very good as one of the leads.

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

you gals should watch him in Go ahead! His acting in that drama is also very good as one of the leads.

But I don't like Go ahead.  I might go watched his other two dramas, the period and high school.  I love this drama and obsessed with their pairing after watch the Bazaar click.  I watch that video like once ance a day.  Hopefully they would in a drama again in the future.

• LOL 1

Just read on twitter, liang jie was part of steven’s another drama “the justice” ? But she’s not the main fl, it was done even before the day of becoming you. Post production toby was fast bec the filming just concluded last january. Happy for lj and steven but i don’t think i can watch them not playing couple on the justice lol

13 hours ago, libra22 said:

He’s really growing on me. I’ll try after i moved on from toby, im on rewatching mode haha

i’ve watched most of lj’s drama but i think her kissing scenes leveled up here :Pandabulous:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrScRMKS4IE

4 hours ago, Ljieeee said:

Just read on twitter, liang jie was part of steven’s another drama “the justice” ? But she’s not the main fl, it was done even before the day of becoming you. Post production toby was fast bec the filming just concluded last january. Happy for lj and steven but i don’t think i can watch them not playing couple on the justice lol

He’s really growing on me. I’ll try after i moved on from toby, im on rewatching mode haha

i’ve watched most of lj’s drama but i think her kissing scenes leveled up here :Pandabulous:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrScRMKS4IE

She's second FL or third FL I think, it's probably not a light romance drama either, it's a republican drama that spans over long time.

You can try some of Steven's other dramas later. My Huckleberry Friends (down to earth friendship focused youth drama with ensemble cast), Young Blood (costume drama with fun ensemble cast, adventure and mystery), Go Ahead (family focused drama, he's the second ML, some of the parents are really enraging though), Skate into Love (romcom with side serving of winter sports, pretty cute). I find him rather average (both acting and character) in Symphony Romance and I have issues with the drama other than that, but I know people that liked it quite a bit.

22 hours ago, lovehuche said:

But I don't like Go ahead.  I might go watched his other two dramas, the period and high school.  I love this drama and obsessed with their pairing after watch the Bazaar click.  I watch that video like once ance a day.  Hopefully they would in a drama again in the future.

Then you may try Skate into love which has positive review too.

8 hours ago, libra22 said:

Then you may try Skate into love which has positive review too.

I am pinky about dramas watching.  I watched Skate to Love when it first aired and really into it.  Then I got bored when they were about to break up.  I just didn't go back to watch it.  

• 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天