Zhang Xin Cheng as Jiang Yi
Liang Jie as Yu Sheng Sheng
Zhao Zhi Wei as Shen Bai Qing
Wang Wei
Zhou Shi Yuan
Su Xun Lun
An Ge

Synopsis:

A popular boyband leader and an entertainment journalist who share the same birthday accidentally switch bodies.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

1 hour ago, drama4life09201982 said:

i am. i just watched 4 eps. i really like this drama too. wish i have vip :).

sorry im new to this. dont know how to reply to certain comment. couldn't find the function.

Click on the word Quote

Hesitant to watch at first bec of the switching bodies plot but it was so goood, got vip membership just to watch the first 12 episodes, i love jiang yi and sheng sheng, chemistry is great, comedic timing is great i love everything about this drama, i hope this wont be the last project of steven and lj :fullofhearts:

and the soundtrack gave me kdrama vibes, i esp love the scene where sheng sheng found jiang yi on the mountains, i melt when he told her “ You found me” and the song i see you was played, my gosh my heart. I love them sooo much 

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天

Yes, I was recommended by AvenueX. I am not really into body swapping trope, and modern chinese drama is not really my thing as I find they are usually boring. But this one is a gem. I binge them. This drama is really funny.

So anyone who is hesitant need to give this drama a try.

Now I am a fan of ZXC, he is really good acting as Shengsheng in this drama. I really laugh a lot during the walnut scenes. 

Finished watching the drama!

I didn't expect that there was a twist in the ending!

But overall, i had some good laugh in this drama and it was quite light hearted.

Agreed that ZXC portrayed it very well when he was acting as Shengsheng, even during his poster shot below.

The otp has good chemistry too!

Check out their interviews, with eng sub!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, libra22 said:

Finished watching the drama!

I didn't expect that there was a twist in the ending!

But overall, i had some good laugh in this drama and it was quite light hearted.

Agreed that ZXC portrayed it very well when he was acting as Shengsheng, even during his poster shot below.

The otp has good chemistry too!

Check out their interviews, with eng sub!

I don't see the English subbed 

@libra22 can you post their Blazer photo shoots.  

17 hours ago, libra22 said:

BTW, I just realised that both leads sang in the OST of this drama!

My favourite OST is this one

Really

Edited by 4evrkdrama
Please do not quote videos. Thank you

@lovehuche Yes, indeed, there was a twist to the ending, but nevertheless a pleasant one! I haven't watched the entire series, but visuals-wise, the pairing of ML and FL make for an enjoyable watch, they look good together and the ML's acting is really not too bad. I hope others enjoy this drama too!

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@lovehuche Yes, indeed, there was a twist to the ending, but nevertheless a pleasant one! I haven't watched the entire series, but visuals-wise, the pairing of ML and FL make for an enjoyable watch, they look good together and the ML's acting is really not too bad. I hope others enjoy this drama too!

I also watch the drama.  I am on episode 18, and the final episode.  We have been discussing in mydramalist.  I love the dramas.  I laughed so hard on episode 15.  I think Steve Zhang is a very good actor, compare to some of more popular actors.  I am pinky dramas watcher.  I haven't watched  any of the BL dramas but since I like him a lot after this drama,  I am looking forward to his BL upcoming dramas.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I don't see the English subbed 

@libra22 can you post their Blazer photo shoots.  

Really

I watched the raw as i can understand mandarin.

Saw you posted their blazer photoshoot video :blush:

I actually like this one but it is not in the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQiBzk1tQvg/

Some of these shots are not in the video too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQiDnhwtD8H/

BTW, both of them posted this pic in their weibo on 24 Jun 21.

LJ: 江熠@张新成 我是你的影子 (JC, I am your shadow)

Steven: 声声@梁洁Little 我是你的影子 (ShengSheng, I am your shadow).

EatfXpr.jpg

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

BTW, both of them posted this pic in their weibo on 24 Jun 21.

LJ: 江熠@张新成 我是你的影子 (JC, I am your shadow)

Steven: 声声@梁洁Little 我是你的影子 (ShengSheng, I am your shadow).

What's this means?  During the drama photos shoot in this video, Liang Jie was nervous and shy and uptight during the shooting.  One time Steve said these days she switched body with someone and then said huge secret 

Edited by 4evrkdrama
Please do not quote images. Thank you

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

What's this means?  During the drama photos shoot in this video, Liang Jie was nervous and shy and uptight during the shooting.  One time Steve said these days she switched body with someone and then said huge secret 

You mean the weibo posts? I think they arranged to post it one min after another to advertise for the drama. And LJ do seems so shy and nervous around Steven, she doesn't act like this around Xing Zhao lin.. Maybe XZL's too much younger for her and she and steven's age difference is only 1 year apart.