[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage 重生之将门毒后

sugarplum892

RyNBz_4f.jpg

cr mydramalist

Details:

Chinese title: 重生之将门毒后 / Chong Sheng Zhi Jiang Men Du Hou
English title: The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Genre:  Historical, romance

Director: 

Episodes: 24

Broadcast Date: 

Cast:

Coming soon...

Synopsis:

Shen Miao is the first daughter of a military lineage. She was married to Prince Ding, and assisted him faithfully till he became Emperor. However just when she thought she could enjoy the rest of her life, her whole family was violently killed and she was disposed. Upon rebirth, she returned to the time when she was fourteen, when the tragedy had yet to occur, and she started planning her road to revenge.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage 重生之将门毒后 Novel

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Ruri Eisblumen said:

I wonder who they will cast as ML, though, because in the novel, he's pretty af. Like the writer seriously dedicated a whole paragraph describing how beautiful he is, everytime he appeared...:hahah!:

I ended up dropping the novel because of that. There’s only so much I can take 

Nonetheless it’s cool it’s being adapted though I have to say these revenge/rebirth novels get tiring and boring after awhile 

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope they keep the original plot of the novel, and that it gets good production budget.

This is one of my all-time favourite cnovel, and the thought of Shen Miao or Xie Jing Xing's characters getting butchered is too horrible to contemplate.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage 重生之将门毒后

Archived