Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

ohh that video clip was so cool @Beycuteful!!!!

i really want to see how Bo-ah will progress as an actor since she keeps on motivating and setting a new goal to grow in this industry :approves:

what a very inspiring and hard working person she is, right?

Spoiler

on the other hand, the video did not include her drama before Tale of The Nine Tailed :sweat_smile:

maybe on the uploader's next video of bo-ah, he will start on her 2020 journey..

• Thanks 1

I love how Bo-Ah stay good and loyal to her friends, whether celebrity or non-celebrity, she cherishes & keeps their relationship for a very long time! 

:happydance::Ohboy3:

we all have a bestie who will stay with us thru thick & thin, like a family eventhough not related by blood

btw, belated happy International Women's Day! :winkx:

[Old Article]

Actress Jung Hye-Sung Shared She’s Been Feeling Down, Best Friend Jo Bo-Ah Cheered Her Up

“To have such a beautiful friend who supports me like this… I realize life is still good.”

r7b3ddd6SYCfNhGBJ9b-VrDj-tNP-RuO9SO3rUZY
android-chrome-192x192.png
Koreaboo
October 18th, 2019

Actress Jung Hye-sung was left feeling touched by a kind and thoughtful gesture by best friend Jo Bo-ah.

Spoiler

hWNfcxgqfcb2PllyDe8GfOQJIU79KIbdX9w4p0tTrJRMsjx7iB9hRhDCUqNkkVvQ0oKsypNoeqWepmf0kSZjdxMMDblhdVm90A=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Hye-sung recently posted a few photos on her Instagram in which she can be seen posing in front of the coffee truck sent by Bo-ah.

Hye-sung captioned the photo: “It’s been rough these days, but this surprise really picked me up. To have such a beautiful friend who supports me like this… I realize life is still good. Thank you for making me feel that way. Thank you bboya, I love you. I haven’t done much for you… so it makes me wonder if I deserve all this. But your love makes me happy, so I’m just going to enjoy this. I’ve been having a lot of thoughts lately and feeling kind of down… but I realized I have people looking after me. Both bbo and Jinnie-unnie… Even when I’m feeling small, you love me so and I’m so touched. I appreciate it so much! I’m going to try to feel better. Once I’m done, we should hang out with Yooya!

DzqwGK0MPHr04aqN2lJB1vM0zfYztWutu6cgKhiU5Ft81MAb11xFvay0U_qtPzEL6wu83hQ4dtVOx3n15odzuA6KTyp_i6H_MQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

We’re glad Hye-sung felt uplifted and cheered up by the sweet and thoughtful gift from her friend. Hye-sung, you are loved by everyone around you!

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/actress-jung-hye-sung-touched-thoughtful-gesture-best-friend-jo-bo-ah/

• Blob 1

i love to see bo-ah in an idol-look style @Beycuteful

however instead of blonde for the hair, i feel other hair colour will suite her more :grimace:

i wonder if we'll see her on different hair colour/s? for my taste, it would be cool if her stylist could try fuchsia or ash gray/blue 

:coolshades:

but that haircut from your share , i super like it! 

Spoiler

( or is it a wig ? i never see her on that hairstyle from her previous drama :smiley:)

• Love 1

@grapefruit7 Thanks for sharing the great news. :dorakiss:

[Exclusive] Jo Boa, the female protagonist of the popular web novel,' Confrontation in the Company'

Enter 2021.03.12. 5:51 pm   Revision 2021.03.12. 8:48 PM

0001274553_001_20210312204800365.jpg?typ  a-business-proposal-39077.jpg?t=16003106

[Ex-Sports News reporter Hyun-jung Kim] Actor Jo Bo-ah is expected to appear in 'In-House Confrontation'. (The Office Blind Date/ I Got a Date with the President)

As a result of the Exsports News coverage on the 12th, Jo Boah is under consideration after receiving a proposal to appear as the female protagonist in the drama 'In-house Confrontation.' (The Office Blind Date)

'In-House Match' is a romantic comedy drama about the story between the company's director and the employee who saw the match by tricking their identity. After being released as a web novel in 2017, it was also made as a webtoon in 2018, and the cumulative number of views at home and abroad recorded 320 million.

The female protagonist, Shin Hari, is a pretty ordinary office worker except for a pretty place. Instead of a friend, she disguised herself differently and stood up against him, but she was surprised that the subject was the boss of her company.

In August of last year, Kakao Page officially announced that it would produce 'in-house confrontation' as a drama. As it is a popular work, attention was focused on casting, such as virtual casting by netizens.

Jo Boah debuted in the 2012 tvN drama 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band'. Since then, she has been active in various works such as 'The Surplus Princess', 'The Missing Noir M', 'Monster', 'Temperature of Love', 'The Parting Has Left', 'Revenge is Back', and 'Forest'. Last year, she made various acting transformations such as romance, action, and fantasy in 'Gumihodian' and received favorable reviews. 

'In-house Confrontation' will be directed by PD Park Seon-ho of SBS 'Suspicious Partner' and 'Oiled Melo'. The specific schedule and broadcast timing of 'In-house Confrontation' (The Office Blind Date) are undecided. 

Spoiler

001.jpg

53102387._SX0_SY0_.jpg

photos and video ctto

• Like 1

thank you so much for the video of office blind date @Beycuteful:love:

and if ever Bo-Ah confirm to take this lead role, looks like my wish to see her on different hair colour will come true :yaaa:

Spoiler

as for the male lead, we have so many candidates but i have few favourites :Pandabulous: 

wish u the best uri Bbo! we'll always cheer for ya :cheers:

• Love 1

source:  https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/tale-gumiho-star-jo-bo-ah-offered-female-lead-upcoming-webtoon-adaptation-office-blind-date-645510

The Tale of A Gumiho star Jo Bo Ah offered female lead for upcoming webtoon adaptation, The Office Blind Date

The actress is still considering the offer in this romantic-comedy drama.
Written By Afreen Khan 11325 reads   Mumbai Published: March 15, 2021 01:07 pm 

jo_bo_ah_main_image.png?itok=nWbbXFPeThe Tale of A Gumiho star Jo Bo Ah offered female lead for upcoming webtoon adaptation, The Office Blind Date 

Adaptations of webtoon-based stories are soaring higher with each passing year in the Korean entertainment industry. This time too, we’ve got another popular webtoon being adapted into a TV drama and The Tale of A Gumiho star Jo Bo Ah is in discussion with the company for the lead female role, Shin Ha Ri.

The Office Blind Date is one of the top-selling Korean comics on webtoons. It was originally a web novel in 2017, which was adapted in a webtoon in 2018 and is now being adapted into a TV drama! According to Naver, the webtoon received a total of 320 Million views from national and international audiences. So it’s only fair that this webtoon join the race with the likes of True Beauty, Mystic Pop Up Bar and others. 

The Office Blind Date is a thrilling office romance and focuses on Shin Ha Ri who goes for a blind date on behalf of her friend, only to find out the blind date is her own boss! However, she also hides her identity for a reason that will be disclosed in the show! 

Jo Bo Ah debuted in 2011 with a small role and then got her first major role in 2012’s Shut Up Flower Boy. Since then, she has hosted many different shows such as M Countdown, 2020 KBS Drama Awards, 29th Seoul Music Award and others. She’s also acted in Forest (2020), My Strange Hero (2018-19), Goodbye to Goodbye (2018) and the popular The Tale of a Gumiho (Tale of the Nine Tailed) (2020)

The show will be directed by the Suspicious Partner director, Park Sun Ho. The release dates and filming schedule are yet to be decided.

• Wiggle 1

Happiest 957K on the 17th! Hopefully it will continue to grow :happy2:

#roadto1millionIGfollowers for #choboah

spacer.png:dorashakes:

Spoiler

Another photo edit inspired by The Office Blind Date featuring Bo-Ah as the prospective "Shin Ha-Ri"  

spacer.png

Again, just to be clear, at this exact moment there is no confirmation yet that Bo-Ah accepted the role so this edit is for inspiration purposes only.  Please do not be mislead or misinformed :star:  

-xoxo

• Blob 1

so i've read some tweets that Bo-Ah's latest drama "Tale of the Nine Tailed" will start to air in Netflix Malaysia & Netflix Philippines on 2021.04.03

this is good news for me since I always wish for it to be on netflix:hooray2:

hopefully Netflix Singapore will hear its subscriber's clamour too :highonflowers:

i have always wanted Bo-Ah's drama to be on netflix and i believe TOTNT will be her first :please:

Spoiler

• Awesome 1

source: https://www.kpopmap.com/the-office-blind-date-a-business-proposal-2021-drama-cast-summary/

[ UNCONFIRMED PROJECT ]

Kpopmap logo

CAST & SUMMARY

CAST & SUMMARY

"A Business Proposal" (2021 Drama): Cast & Summary

Laure Mar 17, 2021
Spoiler

a-business-proposal-the-office-blind-date-cast-and-summary-cover-680x384.jpg

Sidus HQ / "A Business Proposal" Webtoon / Starhaus

The office romance drama "A Business Proposal" also called "The Office Blind Date" is based on the popular web novel and webtoon of the same title. The webtoon is available in English (refer to the link at the end of the article).

Ahn HyoSeop and Jo BoAh are in talks for the lead role. Ahn HyoSeop is a popular actor and has previously acted in "Abyss" and "Dr. Romantic 2". Jo BoAh has gained a lot of fans with her acting in "My Strange Hero", "Forest" and more recently "Tale of the Nine Tailed".

Here is more information.

We will keep on updating so stay tuned. 

A Business Proposal (2021)

SidusHQ / Innisfree

Information

Title: A Business Proposal / The Office Blind Date / Office Blind Date / Sanae majseon /  사내 맞선

Director: Park SunHo

Writer: - based on the story of the original novel by HaeHwa

Network: TBA

Runtime: TBA

Genre: Office Romance

# of Episodes: TBA

Language: Korean

Summary

An ordinary office worker disguises herself and goes on a blind date with her attractive boss in the place of her friend to end this unwanted marriage blind date after her request.

Cast

"A Business Proposal" Webtoon / Starhaus

Ahn HyoSeop (in talks) as Kang TaeMu

He is a very handsome chaebol and he is also the new CEO of HaRi's company.

"A Business Proposal" Webtoon / Sidus HQ

Jo BoAh (in talks) as Shin HaRi

She is an ordinary office worker who disguises herself as a vixen and goes on a blind date with a prospective marriage partner at the place of her close friend after she requested it.

Interesting Facts

-to be updated-

About the webtoon

"A Business Proposal" is originally a web novel by HaeHwa and it was later published as a webtoon (story by HaeHwa and Perilla, drawing by Narak). You can check the web novel hereand the manga here. As for the webtoon, you can read it here in Korean and here in English!

"A Business Proposal" Webtoon

"A Business Proposal" Webtoon

You can have a look at the teaser of the webtoon below.

• Thanks 1

[ Update ]

Aside from Philippines & Malaysia, other IG users had confirm that TOTNT is going to be shown at Netflix to these countries :-

Indonesia

India

South Africa

And guess what?! It will also be shown in Singapore where I am based :partyblob:

Spoiler

This is absolutely fun! I will watch it for the nth time :eats2:

countdown to 2021.04.03  = 14 days 

• Awesome 1