Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

Thanks @rocher22 for sharing the nice photos. :bashful:

I'm so grateful to this uploader for the very nice edits of compiled Cho Bo Ah's ig posts...

I think this photoshoot video hasn't been posted here yet...

I think this video was posted by kbs to promote the lead stars of their about to be premiered drama Forest last year...

videos ctto

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a lot of ig posts showing how they like the interactions between JBA and KB on V live, Amazing Saturday and TOTNT BTS. But it's a first time for me to see a fan-made video on yt so here they are... click cc for eng sub...

ctto

• Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

[Exclusive] Netflix 'From the New World' production..Lee Seung-gi, Kai, etc.

Enter 2021.07.12. 4:02 PM
profile_153457223.jpg?type=nf112_112

Reporter Hwang So-young

0000270935_001_20210712160211973.jpg?typ

'From the New World'

Netflix plans to produce a new original entertainment show 'From the New World' (working title) and release it at the end of the year.

An entertainment official said on the 12th, "From the New World, which Lee Seung-gi, Eun Ji-won, EXO's Kai, Park Na-rae, and Jo Bo-ah filmed in Oedo, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do until last month, plans to meet viewers at the end of this year."

'From the New World' is an entertainment program set on an island. Oedo, where the beautiful sea and scenery harmonize, was chosen as the filming location. The appearance of the five members, who do not know where they are going, is expected to become a point of observation.

The members' performances in entertainment also raise expectations. Lee Seung-gi and Eun Ji-won are a 'trust and watch' entertainment duo, who worked together in the past season 1 of KBS 2TV's '1 Night 2 Days' and tvN's 'New Journey to the West'. The synergy of the two is also expected to radiate positive energy with Kai, Park Na-rae, and Jo Bo-ah.

Reporter Hwang So-young, Entertainment News Team hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr (Content Business Headquarters)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000270935

• Like 2

Don't know why these are surfacing... (???) but I believe they're just friends. I support their friendship and I truly like their ig interactions even before the airing of TOTNT when she greeted him on his bday ig post last year until she greeted him again this year's bday ig post. JBA really maintains connections with her co-stars and shows support with one another in every drama she makes even after a long time their drama had ended like with Jang Hyuk, Sung Yuri, Ukiss Jun, Seo Hyun Jin, Park Ki Woong, Jin Tae Hyun and many others. I wish the rumor will only show that JBA and her co-stars' friendship and closeness are real. And I see KB also showed some interactions with Kim Yong Ji and his female co-stars in his recent drama Law School.  :blush:

videos ctto

• Like 1

Heads up... Boah's 31st birthday is coming very soon ...

I am quite excited to see Bbo receive an extra TLC on such special day :foryou:

Spoiler

And once again, we are invited by our fellow #choboahglobalfans to participate in sending gifts to our lovely celebrant!

spacer.png

ctto: choboah.global (IG)

For those who are interested, the deadline to send voluntary contribution is on 30th Jul 2021

In fact, early this year, #choboahglobalfans did organize its 1st major project in lieu with Boah's 9th Year Debut Anniversary Celebration.

We cannot contain our happiness when our gifts appear on xxadoraa's IG post which she uploaded on 29th Jan 2021

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here are some of the close-up shots shared by our cool organizers :-

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Blob 2

( screencap only )

spacer.png

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

love these updates from keyeast @ naver..

29 Jul 2021

source: -

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32070996&memberNo=29770009

could you pls give us more @ keyeast ?

... looking forward to confirm project - drama / movie - announcement :highonflowers: 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, let August be full of good news to & from our fairy Bbo, afterall, it is her birth month !:fullofhearts:

Speaking of which.... 

• Wiggle 1

Uri Bbo latest endorsement in 2021 :Pandabulous:

Spoiler

Upper twt translation by Google:-

Optimal lifting for perfect facial curves #리프테라

Since your face is curved, manage it more delicately and comfortably with curved lifting 

Lower twt translation by Google:-

What type of lifting are you?
 Lifttera Lifting is a pen type that creates a more delicate and comfortable curve of the face.

Delicately with a pen type

Reduce pain and comfort

Liftera, the answer to a beautiful face curve 

And here is fanvideo capture of her TVC :approves:

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qwsvm5DDFu1z582cp_720.mp4

• Love 1

MC Boah is back :yaaa:

Thank you @Joboahinternationalfanpage for sharing this good news!

( IG reposted on 01 Aug 2021 )

Tumblr: Image

Spoiler

Translation by Google

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tumblr: Image

Spoiler

Cant wait to see her attire... since it is about Korean Heritage, will she be in traditional korean dress/es?  

spacer.png

spacer.png

ctto

Well, I guess she will look fabulous in any type of gown/dresses so it does not matter (to me) :getmygrooveon:

Save-the-Date :-

• 12 Aug 2021  Korea on Stage (MC Boah)

• 22 Aug 2021  Bday Celebration 

• Blob 2

Posted by jieun-im   6 hours ago

Actress Jo Bo Ah to stand on stage as the sole MC for KBS' special concert 'Korea On Stage'

1628052130-befunky-collage-49.jpg

Actress Jo Bo Ah will be the sole MC for the KBS special concert 'Korea on Stage- Namwon Gwanghanru'. On August 4th, KBS stated, "Jo Bo Ah will stand on stage as the sole MC for the concert 'Korea On Stage-Namwon Gwanghanru', hosted by the Korea Cultural Heritage Foundation and KBS (Korean Broadcasting System)." 

Jo Bo Ah has shown a wide spectrum in acting, and has received a lot of love for her appearance as an MC on popular variety shows. Thus, many look forward to seeing Jo Bo Ah's charms and stable hosting skills as the MC of 'Korea On Stage'.

'Korea On Stage' is a concert designed to promote Korea's great cultural heritage to the world, by showcasing various genres of music performances. Following last year's 'Suwon Hwaseong Fortress' cultural heritage concert, this year will be held at Gwanghanru in Namwon city. 'Korea On Stage- Namwon Gwanghanru' was filmed on July 20th with no audience members present, and included performances from various music genres including Korean drama OSTs, K-pop, trot, hip hop, and more.

'Korea On Stage' will be broadcast in 117 different countries, through KBS 2TV on August 12th, at 11PM KST.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/actress-jo-bo-ah-to-stand-on-stage-as-the-sole-mc-for-kbs-special-concert-korea-on-stage

• Wiggle 1

source: http://www.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=862002

Excerpt - Boah's part only

(( Google Web Translation ))

Jo Bo-ah, Song Joong-ki, Na-eun... Celebrities from Daejeon full of talent

• reporter name Intern reporter Kim Na-rae 
  •  
  •  Enter 2021.08.05 09:04
  •  Edited 2021.08.05 13:08
  •  

Send articles on social media

Send articles on social medi

Jo Bo-ah, Song Joong-ki, Na-eun... Celebrities from Daejeon full of talent

Celebrities from Daejeon are active in various media such as CRTs and screens. Who are the stars that brighten up Daejeon?

Jo Boa Instagram, Song Joong Ki Instagram, SF9 Instagram, AB6IX Instagram
Jo Boa Instagram, Song Joong Ki Instagram, SF9 Instagram, AB6IX Instagram

△ Jo Bo-ah

Jo Bo-ah is a representative celebrity from Daejeon. In 2018, she played an active role as a sympathetic fairy in 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' for over a year and received a lot of love for her lovely charm. Then, in various dramas such as 'Revenge is Back', 'Forest', and 'Gumiho', she has boasted of her chemistry with the other actors with her sometimes lovely and sometimes arrogant charm.

In addition, Jo Bo-ah has recently drawn attention with the news that she has been selected as an MC. He was selected as the sole MC for the performance of 'Korea On Stage - Namwon Gwanghan' hosted by the Cultural Heritage Administration and hosted by the Korea Cultural Heritage Foundation and KBS Korea Broadcasting System.

• Blob 1

As shared by @Beycuteful earlier regarding variety show which is target to air end of this year, I found another great source that others might be interested to read :blush:

here is the link and content of the article...

----------

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exos-kai-lee-seung-gi-jo-bo-ah-more-headline-netflixs-new-original-variety-show-new-world-809593%3famp

EXO's Kai, Lee Seung Gi, Jo Bo Ah & more to headline Netflix's new original variety show 'From The New World'

Eun Ji Won and Park Na Rae are also part of 'From The New World'. Read on to find out details.

Written By Anwaya Mane   Mumbai  Updated: July 13, 2021 09:24 AM  145258 reads   0 comments

Spoiler

EXO's Kai, Lee Seung Gi, Jo Bo Ah & more to headline Netflix's new original variety show 'From The New World'

Enter the Korean details: 
Just the title of the new variety original show has us going! Earlier today, JTBC released an exclusive report confirming that Netflix will be producing a new original variety show titled, 'From The New World' (working title) and release it by the end of the year. The new variety show will feature EXO's Kai, Lee Seung Gi, Jo Bo Ah, Eun Ji Won and Park Na Rae as the official cast members.

An entertainment official confirmed to JTBC that the cast members filmed in Oedo, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do until last month and plan to greet viewers with their new offering by the end of this year. While we aren't aware of the details for the new variety original show, it promises to offer healing and harmony as the cast members filmed for the variety show on an island in Oedo, where the beautiful ocean synchronised itself with the breathtaking scenery. The members will indulge in some interesting activities in this gorgeous location!

There is a lot of excitement around the chosen cast members. Lee Seung Gi and Eun Ji Won are crowned as the 'Variety King' and 'Variety Queen', having previously worked together on KBS 2TV's '2 Days & 1 Night' and tvN's 'New Journey To The West.' Also, EXO's Kai, Jo Bo Ah and Park Na Rae are expected to brighten the variety show with their charisma and star power. Stay tuned for further details.

-----

• Blob 1

Aside from Liftera, I wonder if Bbo has another endorsement coming up?

I noticed few common products which are frequently display on her IG story post.

Spoiler

IG story update of xxadoraa 

guess which product/s on display i am curious about 

i think, it may or may not be an official endorsement contract, but it seems to be one of her favourite consumption :thumbsup:

-------

04 Aug 2021

spacer.png

-------

16 Jul 2021

spacer.png

-------

26 May 2021

spacer.png

Her adoration for her puppy is the regular subject though, and I think it will remain for a long time :D

Spoiler

RT. I personally love dogs too! In fact, it is one of the great & happy childhood memories that i cherished so much...

• Like 1

[Event]

Posted on 06 Aug

spacer.png

spacer.png

Translation by Google Apps

Spoiler

935a57bc3f3b332fd830749fecf00045a8a737a0

6db48a40f7f955883f4041b466c99cba14fd59cc

great marketing of Bbo's Liftera endorsement! Not to mention her TVC will run throughout the month of August in tVN :rickroll:

that is awesome! everything is perfect timing IMO, she is indeed Blessed on her birth month :innocent:

i hope she will have vlive one of these days so we can see her before her actual bday!

:foodie2:meanwhile....

6 Days-to-go: Korea on Stage ( KBS 2TV )

• Like 1

more good news, this time with Tale of the Nine Tailed production!

Spoiler

Article Title ( Translated by Google )

Lee Dong-wook X Jo Bo-ah's 'Gumiho', animation production... CJ ENM·SBA support project

Article approval 2021.08.02 08:46:47

spacer.png

read full article here:-

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=272950

Spoiler

I barely understand even translated coz I really dont know how this production works hehe

But i searched from google what does OTT platform means.

Over-the-top media service

An over-the-top media service is a media service offered directly to viewers via the Internet. OTT bypasses cable, broadcast, and satellite television platforms, the types of companies that traditionally act as controllers or distributors of such content. Wikipedia.

Services like Netflix, Hulu or Disney+HotStar are video OTT services, which provide users with a number of programming options, both in terms of a licensed library of TV shows and films, as well as original programming.

Not only does YouTube offer Live TV via OTT, it is also the only streaming player to host user generated content (UGC). Since the advent of COVID-19, YouTube's access to user generated content has allowed its content library to pivot quickly.

7 Best OTT Platforms of 2021 (Ranked and Reviewed)

Setplex

Muvi

Dacast

IBM Watson Media

Wowza

Kaltura

JW Player Live

Vimeo

Among these list, i am only familiar on the last two (2) OTT :P

And here are some twt about this article too

Spoiler

• Insightful 1