Spoiler

The actual mv...

Jo Bo Ah's scene start at minute 2...

Jo Bo Ah's music videos the making bts starts at minute 7

Spoiler

JBA was While this one is a fanmade mv combining the 2 videos above :emmm:

all videos ctto

• Love 1

@Joboahph --- Helloo!!!! Happy valentines too! Thank you for joining us:please:  

Yeah, i also hope she will update anything today huhuhu

Meanwhile, i've been watching her old video & drama everytime i miss her (but i still look out for an update from her)

Sometimes i feel funny coz I am torn between wanting her to have a full rest and seeing her work :crazily:

Anyway, i am always thankful reading/browsing yours , @Beycuteful & the others, post about bbo in IG..

Hoping someday more of us can get to interact here at soompi as well ^^ 

Cheers!

• LOL 1

Wow, really got news now... :heart4:

Sports Seoul- [단독]’FA Daeeo’ Jo Boa, exclusive contract with Keyeast

February 14, 2021 11:42 by NewsDesk

2021021501000749000051381.jpg?w=553&resi

[스포츠서울 남혜연기자]Actor Jo Boa found a new nest.

Jo Boah, who left Sidus HQ, which had a relationship for 10 years earlier this year, recently signed an exclusive contract with Keyeast, a comprehensive entertainment group.

One official said on the 15th, “Jo Boah signed an exclusive contract with Keyeast ahead of the Lunar New Year holiday. It took a long time as it was the first agency she was looking for after her debut. Because of that, she had been thinking about the dozens of agencies in mind,” he said. “We plan to start anew 2021 with Keyeast. The company and Jo Boah also have high expectations for each other.”

As the first agency transfer since her debut, Jo Boah also reached 2021 with a beating heart. Above all, she expressed her heartfelt heart about Sidus HQ, who raised her, saying, “Thank you for giving birth to a simple and ignorant child named Jo Boah- 10 years ago as an actress Jo Boah, and protecting her in a safe and strong fence. . Sidus HQ also said, “It was an honor to be able to worry, grow, and accompany you from the moment of your debut.”

In a phone call with Sports Seoul, Jo Boah said, “Now I am starting as an actress Jo Boah in a new place, but my heart is unchanged. I have another family, and I want to grow into a better actress here. As it is a time for another change, I will do various activities.”

Keyeast, Jo Boah’s bird nest, also plans to provide full support. In particular, Keyeast recently signed exclusive contracts with actors such as Hae-Jin Ha, Go-A-sung, Kang Na, Kim Eui-sung, Ji Ji-soo and Lee Dong-hui. Along with this, it has succeeded by producing six dramas last year and is growing into a comprehensive entertainment group.

Meanwhile, Jo Boah debuted with tvN’s Shut Up and Handsome Band’ in 2012, appeared on MBC’s ’Parting Left’, SBS’Revenge is Back’, KBS2’Forest’, and tvN’Gumiho’.

whice1@sportsseoul.com

https://aju.news/en/sports-seoul-단독fa-daeeo-jo-boa-exclusive-contract-with-keyeast.html

• Insightful 1

@grapefruit7 Oh, more people are now interested in JBA/ CBA. I just remembered how I started out making photo collage... I was inspired to do my first ever photo collage by this wonderful clay model made by choinsunclay as gift for Jo Bo Ah / Cho Boah by her fans Bboever. (Pease click the link to see the video: https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qomju0f1Aw1ulcpgx.mp4 )

I really really love this because it can show how versatile CBA/JBA is as an actress in playing out different character role.

a09afaae2b060305a5113a97542a4315b2d6d837

Spoiler

293e6a00edd7cfd6f9c547d68f46ebe3e52162a1

f590afa20d691f44a5aa8086c84cda100970c99c

1993fdc52487d9eb6441c963929c41a51ddf9eb6

813efca64e4349b6693014a8232b1433beb3f8be

Wish I was able to participate in this fan project but nonetheless, I made these photo collage to let others know more about my favorite actress Cho Boah / Jo Bo Ah. I'm excited for what her next role will be.  (Photos and videos credit to the rightful owners. sbs, kbs, mbc, ocn and tvN)

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Beycuteful said:

@grapefruit7 Oh, more people are now interested on JBA/ CBA. I just remembered how I started out making photo collage... I was inspired to do my first ever photo collage by this wonderful clay model made by choinsunclay as gift for Jo Bo Ah / Cho Boah by her fans Bboever. (Pease click the link to see the video: https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qomju0f1Aw1ulcpgx.mp4 )

I really really love this because it can show how versatile CBA/JBA is as an actress in playing out different character role.

Wish I was able to participate in this fan project but nonetheless, I made these photo collage to let others know more about my favorite actress Cho Boah / Jo Bo Ah. I'm excited for what her next role will be.  (Photos and videos credit to the rightful owners. sbs, kbs, mbc, ocn and tvN)

@Beycuteful --- I really love those clay model!!!

Bbo really achieved her goals in life .... i remember she said on her old interview that the reason she wants to become an actress, and did not pursue being a Flight Attendant, is because she can have different "job" by accepting various roles... those clay models were proof of that and it is still counting ^^ 

I also wish someday we can participate on this awesome fan project!

Hope Bo-Ah's fans become wider and stronger, just as Bo-Ah found her new "home" in the industry :)

Btw, just few minutes after my previous post, Bo-Ah's IG followers reached 950K  :hooray:

It may not be as huge as other big stars, but no matter what, I am happy on what she achieved and will be achieving!  Afterall, I am her stan and proud to be one!

• Blob 1

Wow, whenever I wonder and ask for an update, there'd be always a sudden news update coming...

:wow2:

[Exclusive] Jo Boah meets 'ideal type' Jo In-seong.. 'Sometimes the boss' appearance

According to an OSEN report on the 17th, Jo Boah appeared as a guest on tvN's new entertainment program ``Sometimes President'' (directed Ryu Ho-jin, Yoon In-hoe), in which Jo In-sung and actor Cha Tae-hyun are active, and recently finished recording.

'Sometimes the President' is an entertainment program that contains the country supermarket business diaries of urban men who are in charge of a country store. This is a new project that the production crew of'Seoul Villager', which was well received as a healing entertainment last year, once again worked together. The two city men who will become the 'president' are longtime best friends Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-seong. 

Earlier, Jo Boah appeared as a Morning Angel on the KBS2 entertainment program '1 Night 2 Days', which aired in June 2018, and held the ideal World Cup with the members, and selected Jo In-sung as the final winner.

TZKMZWFB7RFKML7EQMICSIQJMU.jpg

At the time, Jo Boah left a video letter saying, "I am a fan of Cho In-seong. I want to see you soon through the work." Then, Cha Tae-hyun's instant phone connection led the two to talk.

Jo In-seong said to Boah with a witty thank-you saying, "I think you picked me because I was like Mr. Jo. I'll support you too."

On the other hand, 'Sometimes the President' (Unexpected Business) will be broadcast for the first time at 8:50 pm on the 25th.

/nyc@osen.co.kr

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111524071

While this was my post on my ig account on January 9, 2021. :please: Please click this link to see how I wished 2days 1night s3 planned to have a Zo-Jo summer project be fulfilled which I still get surprised as how fast my wish for this would eventually come true: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJzj6MVp2N9/

I had a wishful thinking when I saw the news about Park Bo Young going to be their guest who also came to 2d1n s3.  I got a glimpse of hope at that time that JBA might also get invited on this new show since she also guested on 2d1n s3. And now this... this is just WOW!!! :hooray2::hwaiting:

• Awesome 1