Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

i usually see or read comments that Bo-Ah looks like another actress or idol :grimace:

as her stan, i do not mind to hear those since i was also like that before i started to notice her ...

i began to get more curious about Bo-Ah from thereon ...

and the more i get to "know" her, the bigger admiration & respect i am feeling towards this awesome girl :ilike:

anyway, other stan probably felt the same way to their own idols haha so lets just drink to that! :sipsboba:

Found this fan video in another popular media platform! hope u enjoy it while we wait for an upate

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJYUbgby/

• Love 1

:biubiu:

A video compilation made by KBS... (상큼&러블리♥ 대충 봐도 예쁘고 자세히 보면 더 예쁜 조보아 모음 Created by 이예솔 ㅣ KBS방송 when translated in English:  Fresh & Lovely♥ A collection of Jo Boah that is pretty even if you look at it roughly and more beautifully if you look closely.)

While this one is a video compilation made by tvN... ( [#심스틸러] 교복도, 한복도 잘 어울리는 조보아❤️ 잠깐 내려와보라고 했더니 천국에서 내려왔나 봐요( ღ'ᴗ'ღ ) | #Diggle when translated in English: [#SimStiller] Jo Boah looks good with both school uniforms and hanbok❤️ I asked her to come down for a while, but I guess she came down from heaven ( ღ'ᴗ'ღ ) )

ctto

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Beycuteful said:

While this one is a video compilation made by tvN... ( [#심스틸러] 교복도, 한복도 잘 어울리는 조보아❤️ 잠깐 내려와보라고 했더니 천국에서 내려왔나 봐요( ღ'ᴗ'ღ ) | #Diggle when translated in English: [#SimStiller] Jo Boah looks good with both school uniforms and hanbok❤️ I asked her to come down for a while, but I guess she came down from heaven ( ღ'ᴗ'ღ ) )

Bo-Ah's indeed like an "angel" :wub: to us

I hope she is well rested and having a good time...

• Love 1

@Beycuteful

thank you for all those video compilation of Bo-ah's previous drama :kiss_wink:

I hope with TOTNT's airing in Netflix this coming April, uri Bbo will get more recognition.. and that her previous drama will start to drop in Netflix one by one! :highonflowers:

Especially these two with equally gorgeous male leads :-

Forest, with Park Hae-jin

Spoiler

Forest (TV series)

Forest (Korean포레스트; RRPoreseuteu) is a 2020 South Korean television series starring Park Hae-jinand Jo Bo-ah. It aired on KBS2 from January 29 to March 19, 2020.[2]

Forest
Forest (TV series).jpg
Forest promotional poster

My Strange Hero, with Yoo Seong-ho

Spoiler

My Strange Hero

My Strange Hero (Korean복수가 돌아왔다; RRBoksu-ga Dorawatda; lit. Bok-soo's Back) is a South Korean television series starring Yoo Seung-ho, Jo Bo-ah and Kwak Dong-yeon. It aired on SBS's Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 (KST) from December 10, 2018 to February 4, 2019.[2][3]

My Strange Hero
My Strange Hero.jpg
Promotional poster

• Blob 1

another old article regarding the offer that Bo-ah received to cast in webnovel drama "The Office Blind Date"

link here:-

https://www.kdramapal.com/jo-bo-ah-courted-star-new-rom-com-drama-the-office-blind-date/

Spoiler

It has been more than a week since the news came out, I wonder what is the progress now?

keyeast, can we have more good news please....

Spoiler

• Love 1

[Throwback Time]

Drama Title: Sweet Stranger and Me

Released Date: 24 Oct to 13 Dec 2016

Network: KBS2

Bo-ah as Do Yeo-joo still managed to look smexy and pretty on this scene eventhough she is sweating and annoyed :kicks:

spacer.png

https://bbo-tiful.tumblr.com/post/646824882785648640/sweaty-annoyed-bo-ah-in-sweetstrangerandme-i

• Love 1

May I give space and thanks to some of these handsome gentlemen that uri Bo-ah acted together from her previous drama

Spoiler

Spoiler

Unpopular opinion:-

I bet many will say that Bo-ah was lucky to meet & work with them but I feel these guys should be honoured as well for they got to see a Goddess-like beauty everyday while filming the drama.  This also applies, in general, to all the actresses they work with, for appreciating success of a drama/movie is not always about men... it is hardwork & beauty of both leads (male & female alike).

:Megathanks:

• Blob 1

Today's update shall be something that I always check...

spacer.png

I usually visit it (IG @ xxadoraa ) at least once a day ^^

Just like our home here for Bo-ah :wub: 

My day is not complete without sharing how much I adore and miss Bbo :heart2: 

You many not see them here, but I know I and @Beycuteful were not alone in this journey...

@Joboahinternationalfanpage  @Joboahph  are active in another platform too  :glasses: :kiss_wink:

while here are some tweets with content about Bo-ah

ps:  i know it is not much but i am always grateful to find user account that features Bbo  :innocent:

Spoiler

• Like 1