Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

• Beycuteful changed the title to Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 [Upcoming Project/s : Guesting in Variety Show - "Unexpected Business"]

Thanks for the update @grapefruit7 And I'm also excited to see JBA again on a variety show. I really miss her bubbly personality on variety shows. :getmygrooveon:

Spoiler

While this one was the 1st time JBA met JIS...

And this one was the cutest interaction of them via phone patch (thanks to CTH) :heart2:

Her part starts at minute 52 while their interaction at 1:15...

All videos credit to the rightful owners.

• Love 1

• Beycuteful changed the title to Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 [Upcoming Project/s : Guesting in tvN Variety Show - "Unexpected Business" 02.25.2021]

@Beycuteful-- thank u so much for sharing those videos :kiss_wink:

i remember when i was still a silent lurker in SNS as Bo-Ah's fan, i tried to watch everything that i can find that has Bo-Ah in it..

I was entertained so much on those variety shows that you mentioned, surprisingly not only because Bo-Ah was there, but the members & other guests itself were so good & funny.

I honestly unable to watch many Korean variety shows since only few had subtitles :grimace:

I also hope to hear more casting of Bo-Ah in TV shows so that we can see her bubbly & cool personality irl:piggydance:

• Blob 1

beautiful face + sweet smile

-----------------------------  = (Lovely) Bo-Ah

innocent look 

That is her human equation! 

Thank you lovesoos_official & naby2999 (IG) for an awesome photoshoot published on 20 Feb 2021. I just edited & created a fan video out of it solely for inspiration purposes :)

https://bbo-tiful.tumblr.com/post/643836381634887680/i-seem-to-cannot-stop-looking-at-her-pretty-face

:facepalm:

• Love 1

Bo-ah celebrated her 9th debut anniversary on 30th Jan 2021, and on 15th Feb 2021, it was reported that she joined her new home in the industry, which is Keyeast.

Hopefully next month, we will get more news from her agency regarding their future plan for Bo-ah's career on 1st half of the year :)

For the meantime, i have created another video edit to showcase the acting skills of Bo-ah.  She was a rookie here and it was her first time to film for a big screen and i am very proud of her because she was able to nail it.  Plus, Jang Hyuk was the male lead whom was already an established actor & considered be one of the veterans in Korean Entertainment.

Movie Title: INNOCENT THING / THORN

Released Date: 10 Apr 2014

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qp4lirUCeU1z582cp_720.mp4

• Love 1

Thanks @grapefruit7 This movie is memorable to me for I got so impressed by JBA's superb acting. :fullofhearts: I actually watched it for JH but fell in love with her. I learned that too she got the role out of 250 participants in an audition. I read and watched it on Showbiz Korea... 

While these are the other JBA-related news on Showbiz Korea...

Spoiler

Casting news of JBA for 2017 KBS special drama Let Us meet.

While this is my gift for you where both of your favorite actresses are in one same news video. :bashful:

videos ctto

• Wiggle 1

Source: https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-female-characters-in-dramas-of-the-second-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

Top 3 Favorite Female Characters In Dramas Of The Second Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

Laure Feb 25, 2021

The second half of 2020 was filled with charming female leads and Kpopmap readers voted for their favorite.

Back on Dec. 10, we have asked Kpopmap readers to choose their favorite female character in dramas of the second half of 2020. A lot of you have voted, thank you for your votes!

Here are the current vote results based on data retrieved on Feb. 25.

<< skip to Bo-Ah's part >>

3. Nam JiAh (Jo BoAh) - "Tale of the Nine Tailed"

Top 3 Favorite Female Characters In Dramas Of The Second Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

tvN

Nam JiAh is a broadcasting station producer who has complex previous and current lives. She is surrounded by mysterious creatures and events but stays strong. She is the third favorite of Kpopmap readers.

Find out all the rankings below.

Spoiler

Kpopmap

Spoiler

Kpopmap

• Blob 1

Thank you @Joboahinternationalfanpage for the share in IG

-----------------------------

01-Mar-2021

Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-actresses-current-beautiful-according-fans/

The 25 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses, According To Fans

They’re all absolutely stunning.

Spoiler

Rx2lhC2GXxfz-ybYrfRQoVq8ADMZbpo0Gx2wGCjv

android-chrome-192x192.png
Koreaboo
Yesterday

Recently, popular polling website KingChoice posted two Korean entertainment-related polls: One for fans to vote for the most handsome actors of 2021, and one to vote for the most beautiful actresses of the year as well.

23. Jo Bo Ah

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bac2MZMnzj4FidDP3KJKuIAlkMcisS9i5SRYX58bp1xesvl6cZUdYdOcYQcAU_76Jp1I_7rwR28JADsUstfJ9XsuFJxR9jjN5eTinMmI8vxxZgs=w380-nu-rh-e365

• Blob 1

Thank you for always cheering uri Bboya and truly surprised and so happy to see that you cheered me too for the humble gift that I'm so privileged to have been able to participate. :biubiu:

I've become too busy with RL... huhuhu that I'm not able to contribute to this thread... Thanks to you for keeping this thread up. :loveu:

• Love 1

source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/most-romantic-scenes-k-dramas/amp/

posted 05-Mar-2021

Top 10 Most Romantic Scenes From K-Dramas

K-dramas are full of romantic moments that have fans coming back for more or shipping various couples. Here are k-dramas' 10 most romantic scenes.

BY GABRIELA SILVAPUBLISHED 13 HOURS AGO

The list of romantic moments in K-dramas goes on and on. These moments aren't just about steamy, sizzling kisses, but the intense and loving emotions between characters. The small moments have fans smiling from ear to ear and clutching their hearts at how cute they are.

K-dramas are famous for these types of instances. In some cases, they help define and cement the undying devotion between couples. In other cases, they're a simple moment of peace in a chaotic and dramatic storyline. Regardless, fans can't get enough and these scenes had many wishing for these moments in real life.

<< skip to Bo-Ah's drama part >>

6Dream Come True - My Strange Hero

Spoiler

Bok-soo and Soo-jung in episode 14 of My Strange Hero

This hazy, colorful scene in My Strange Hero is simultaneously emotional and romantic. In episode 14, Bok-soo (Yoo Seung-ho) and Soo-Jung (Jo Bo-ah) stand outside in the cold as she asks him how he could forgive her. He replies by saying that she made his dream come true - to be his girlfriend.

She tearfully apologizes for the pain she caused him and how she felt guilty every single day. Bok-soo holds her close and tells her it's okay because she's with him. It was a good thing he never forgot her. Yes, the scene does end with a kiss, but the dialogue is what wins.

• Blob 1

yey! another IG story update from uri Bo-Ah!

and whats more, she's finally showing her lovely face :heart2beat:

spacer.png

i wonder what is the new hairstyle all about??

hope she is finally "cooking" something that we are looking forward (im)patiently

:daydream:

• Wiggle 1

[ Throwback corner ]

My favorite drama of Bo-Ah to date, is Tale of The Nine Tailed... This 16-episode drama finished airing after 03 Dec 2020.  

Spoiler

And up to this moment, I could not watch any other drama :sad1: ->  that is why I am patiently waiting for Bo-Ah's next project ( virtual shoutout to KeyEast lol )

During promotion of their 2020 fantasy drama, Bo-Ah and her drama co-stars, had tv guesting in tvN's Variety Show called DoReMi Market or Amazing Saturday.  Broadcast on 03 Oct 2020, at the end of episode 128, Bo-Ah sincerely thanks the hosts and staff since she had so much fun!  She later drew something at her panel/tab which can be interpreted as simple blissfulness or happiness... awws always the sweetest girl in the block!

spacer.png

PS: Hopefully, someday you also get to exhibit your own artworks! xoxo

• Blob 1

@grapefruit7 Oh, thank you for sharing what gave you a big impact of JBA's work.

I miss her too and so looking forward to her next project. Hopefully the long wait would be over soon. :cutekitty:

While I still get mesmerized by her natural beauty.... :luvarrow:

video and photos ctto

• Love 1