[collab] Xara, Jae, Yan - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Guest yandje

I sound so so so horrible in this song!! i dun wanna post it.... but i promised luvjunjin0819 to let her listen .......

:mellow: I ran out of notes like.. everywhere... and sounds like yelling compared to the supersingers MISSJAE AND XARAAA :D I :wub: the OOHH wwHOaa parts by them!! :wub: :wub: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This song is dedicated to Lilazzcub@hk-mtv. And we decided to type the dedication instead cuz this song killed our voices... b125.gif-> yandje: b125.gifb125.gifGRRR i dun like ur request!! hahaha this song isnt my type of song at all.......luckily missy and xara saved the song... why did u request me to sing that too?! hahahah But i like wat we got for exchange. wokakaka. Dont listen too many times la.. u hv songs to sing ;) MERRY XMAS! -> MissJae: NEXT TIME YOU CHOOSE A SONG, CHOOSE AN EASY ONE!! 587.gif This was very very very hard......... but like yandje says... I like what we get in exchange. Now the real fun begins... harharrr What song to chooooose for you next?!! ;) hahah Have a Happy Happy Christmas! and a Merry Merry New Year! -> xaraaa: Well well, this was truly some hard labour..but the song is finally done..and on time! You know..requesting sucha difficult song, will just bite you back in d azz..since it's our turn now *breaks out in evil laughter* Hope you enjoy it la. Have a great christmas!!! (and start warming up that voice of yours..lol) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~blob-santa.gif ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >>> All I Want For Christmas Is You <<< -> soundclick <- (ooh too lazy to color the lyrics..... hehe) Yan: I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need Xa: I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree Jae: I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Yan: Make my wish come true ... Xa: All I want for Christmas ALL: Is you ... yeah Jae: I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need (Yan&Xa: And I) don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree Yan: I don't need to hang my stocking There upon the fireplace (Xa&Jae: AHHHHHHH) Santa Claus won't make me happy With a toy on Christmas day Xa: I just want you for my own (Jae&Yan: ooooooooo) More than you could ever know (Jae&Yan: ooooooooo) Make my wish come true ALL: All I want for Christmas is you ... Jae: You baby Yan: Ohh I won't ask for much this Christmas I won't even wish for snow (Yan&Jae: And I)Xa: I'm just gonna keep on waiting Underneath the mistletoe Jae: I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick (Jae&Xa: And I) Yan: I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click Xa: 'Cause I just want you here tonight (Jae&Yan: ooooo) Holding on to me so tight (ALL: ooooo) Jae&Yan: What more can I do ALL: Baby all I want for Christmas is you Xa: You ... (ALL: baby) (Xa: ohh whoaa) Yan&Jae: All the lights are shining So brightly everywhere (Xa: so brightly baby) Xa&Jae: And the sound of children's Laughter fills the air (Yan: ohhh whoaaaa) Yan&Xa: And everyone is singing (Jae: ohh yeah) I hear those sleigh bells ringing(Jae:whoa whaoa) ALL: Santa won't you bring to me the one (Xa: heyy) I really need - won't you please(Jae: Ohhhh wahoaaaaaa) Bring my baby to me ... ALL: Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas This is all I'm asking for I just want to see me baby (ALL: And I) Standing right outside my door Oh I just want you for my own (Jae: oooooo) More than you could ever know (Yan&Jae: ooooooo) Make my wish come true Oh Baby all I want for Christmas (Xa: whoaaaohhh) Jae: Is you ... (Yan&Xa: You baby) ALL: All I want for Christmas(Jae: YOUUUUUUUU) Yan: Is you Xa&Jae: baby ALL: All I want for Christmas (Jae: wahooowaahhwahhh wahoowahhhwahhh) Xa: Is you Yan&Jae: baby (Xa: hoooooooo) ALL: All I want for Christmas is you, ooh baby (repeat to fade)

Guest fantasiimaker

I wish you'd get a soundclick, because I despise downloading XD

You guys make me feel in such a holiday mood <3 It's not perfect in terms of pitch and singing stuffs, but why be picky xD you sound like you all had fun! The parts where all of you sing sound really nice. Whoa realllly nice high note there toward the end =DD Good job!

I wish you'd get a soundclick, because I despise downloading XD

You guys make me feel in such a holiday mood <3 It's not perfect in terms of pitch and singing stuffs, but why be picky xD you sound like you all had fun! The parts where all of you sing sound really nice. Whoa realllly nice high note there toward the end =DD Good job!

Thanks!! hehehe i do hv a soundclick... but yea.. not really using it... ill put a link to my soundclick and a link to the song next time i post here la ^^^

not entirely on pitch the entire time... but its soo cuute ^__^

i agree it makes me feel so holidayish xDD

thanksssilot! i wish i had holiday .... :(

Guest onigiri_kun

wow~ this song is so fun^^

liek wat fantasii said~ get a soundclick!!!

my favourite parts are those "and I.....~" parts! so nice^^

I wonder how long it takes for you gusy to make this??

make more and more~

wow~ this song is so fun^^

liek wat fantasii said~ get a soundclick!!!

my favourite parts are those "and I.....~" parts! so nice^^

I wonder how long it takes for you gusy to make this??

make more and more~

hahaha but i DID! add my soundclick link!!! (right under the original link leh~) :lol::lol:

erm.. if u are asking about just THIS song leh ... then ... a week i think.. we sang demos and sent to each other.. to make it easier for everyone to record the final version ...

but i gave up.. hahaha

Thank u for listening!

thanks PiNKJENN too!! :lol:

Archived