[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

On 5/3/2021 at 12:21 PM, guestra said:

Fix Broadcast on July?

Hope the date that we knew 5th July will be confirmed soon no further changes, and looking forward script reading news coming soon follow by teasers and stills.... (no more seeing blurry or distant photos, though I appreciate them...lol)

SHJ's back?:P

cto

Coffee truck support to Seo Hyun Jin from HyunJinLight weibo fansite.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COc2AsVJmXQ/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄 - Seo Hyun Jin & Kim Dong Wook - Premieres on July 5
23 hours ago, hola2jin said:

YAMS will be available on Netflix!

too bad.... they never release it in my region before after airing, so have to relay on non official sides to watch it... 

• Like 1

May 31 2021

First teaser trailer for tvN drama “You Are My Spring”

You_Are_My_Spring-teaser1SM1.jpeg

First teaser trailer added for tvN drama series “You Are My Spring” starring Seo Hyun-Jin & Kim Dong-Wook. The teaser trailer has a brief narration by Kim Dong-Wook that goes (0:17) “Oh,” (0:26) “Adult children’s healing romance. You are my spring.”

The teaser trailer also reveals that “You Are My Spring” will now first air July 5, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: People with a childish state of mind now live as adults. They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place.

When she was a child, Kang Da-Jung (Seo Hyun-Jin) stayed at an inn in Gangneung for a short time, but she considers that inn as a home of her heart. Now, she works as a hotel concierge manager. She moves to the Gugu Building. There, she gets involved in a murder case and with her neighbor Joo Young-Do (Kim Dong-Wook). He lives downstairs from her.

Joo Young-Do works as a psychiatrist. He became a psychiatrist to help make suicidal people want to live again. He is smart and looks into people’s wounded heart, but he also has a wounded heart. He has never been comforted by anyone.

Chae Joon (Yoon Park) is the CEO of an investment company. One day, he suddenly appears in front of Kang Da-Jung. He has feelings for her and expresses his feeling to her.

An Ga-Young (Nam Gyu-Ri) is an actress. She was used by her ex-boyfriend and ex-manager. Afterwards, she became afraid to love someone.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-you-are-my-spring

• Like 3

Watch: Seo Hyun Jin And Kim Dong Wook Have A Sweet Spring Encounter In Teaser For New Drama

024b61df71e14b9d82ffa6bda9410c0b.jpeg?s=

May 31, 2021
by C. Hong

Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook’s new drama has unveiled its first teaser!

“You Are My Spring” (literal title) is described as a “healing romance drama” about the stories of people who live in a building where a murder previously took place and who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin stars as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves to the building for a fresh start but ends up confronting her childhood memories. Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who helps others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own.

In the new teaser, Seo Hyun Jin frolics in a beautiful garden, listening to music and wandering through the woods and flowers. Kim Dong Wook comes up to her from behind and sneaks a listen through one of her headphones, and is mildly surprised to discover that she is listening to trot music. The couple then jams out to the music together.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472318wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-and-kim-dong-wook-have-a-sweet-spring-encounter-in-teaser-for-new-drama

• Like 1
  • Love 2