Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (2020) - Poll #3

partyon

Best and Worst of the Rest - 2020   

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which C-dramas / TW-dramas were your favorite in 2020? (Choose up to 5)

• Three Lives, Three Worlds: Pillowbook
    • Love and Redemption
    • The Romance of Hua Rong
    • Royal Nirvana
    • Legend of Fei
    • The Wolf
    • Falling Into You
    • The Romance of Tiger and Rose
    • Twisted Fate of Love
    • Dating in the Kitchen
    • Go Ahead
    • The Legend of Xiao Chuo
    • Lost Romance
    • Sleepless Princess
    • Sword Dynasty
    • And the Winner is Love
    • Someday or One Day
    • Well Intended Love 2
    • You Are My Destiny
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which k-drama had the worst ending or generally disappointed you? (Choose up to 5)

• Alice
    • The King: Eternal Monarch
    • Rugal
    • Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
    • Meow, The Secret Boy
    • Good Casting
    • When I Was the Prettiest
    • Born Again
    • Psychopath Diary
    • Oh My Baby
    • Backstreet Rookie
    • Was It Love?
    • Flower of Evil
    • The Spies Who Loved Me
    • Graceful Friends
    • Tell Me What You Saw
    • Start-up
    • The Game: Towards Zero
    • Eccentric! Chef Moon
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Who had the hottest abs in a k-drama in 2020? (Choose as many as you like)

• Joo Won - Alice
    • Ju Ji Hoon - Hyena
    • Choi Jin Hyuk - Rugal
    • Lee Soo Hyuk - Born Again
    • Kim Soo Hyun - It's Okay To Not Be Okay
    • Go Joon - Oh My Baby
    • Lee Dong Wook - Tale of Gumiho
    • Lee Si Kang - Man In A Veil
    • Choi Jin Hyuk - Zombie Detective
    • Yoo Jun Sang - Uncanny Counter
    • Kim Young Dae - Cheat On Me, If You Can
    • Firefighters in a calendar photo shoot - Please Don't Date Him
    • Jung Heon - No Matter What
    • Lee Tae Hwan - Graceful Friends
    • Eum Moon-Suk - Backstreet Rookie
    • Lee Do Hyun - Eighteen Again
    • Kim Myung Soo (L) - Royal Secret Agent
    • Jang Dong Yoon - Search
    • Park Hae Jin - Forest
    • None of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 08:00 PM

Soompi Forum Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest  - 2020 (Poll #3)

original.gif

Chingus, welcome to our third and final poll of 2020 dramas!

This poll covers the dramas and topics we couldn't fit into the previous polls. In this poll we have three questions:

1) Which was the best C-drama of 2020?

2) Which was the most disappointing k-drama or k-drama ending of 2020?

3) By popular demand, who showcased the nicest abs in a k-drama in 2020?

To make it easier to vote for the abs, we have collected pictures of them here :glasses: We decided to include abs shown in 2020 (regardless if the drama has finished yet or not). We apologize if your favorite 2020 abs aren't on this list - we could only fit 19 drama abs into the category.

1. Joo Won - Alice

Spoiler

D909F721-F16E-48AB-8F34-1969A355AFC9.gif

F551A316-D654-4DEA-A3A3-7A0C6D9E1175.gif

2. Ju Ji Hoon - Hyena

Spoiler

54C7FA94-785A-4E11-B31F-F139918ECFE6.gif

83E30171-1872-433D-AA7F-72C72BC6E8B0.gif

3. Choi Jin Hyuk  (EO Oppa :love:) - Rugal

Spoiler

918D728A-7930-4A45-9035-5BF375E1E825.gif

50038F7E-7BBC-48BE-A337-B14782BA6EAD.gif

4. Lee Soo Hyuk - Born Again

Spoiler

432A60FB-0BEB-47F1-AA45-BC662BD554A7.gif

5. Kim Soo Hyun - It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Spoiler

DD9CA85A-EEC4-4576-921C-E1E9024479B5.gif

6. Go Joon - Oh My Baby

Spoiler

94BC0B93-6F06-4904-A552-E90B6953DE97.gif

7. Lee Dong Wook - Tale of Gumiho

Spoiler

9964310F-B82A-46FB-83A2-E528589E5105.gif

8. Lee Si Kang - Man In A Veil

Spoiler

042E9779-3F11-4C19-B22D-18F64EACE640.gif

BD2A0A91-AA67-4759-8346-84BBD8E6E9B8.gif

9. Choi Jin Hyuk (EO Oppa :love:) - Zombie Detective (Comment: Don't mind the bullet holes)

Spoiler

16019982751601998267.gif

ApyfI6i.gif

cr. DC

16019980761601998070.gif

10. Yoo Jun Sang - Uncanny Counter (Comment: This guy's over 50 y'all!)

Spoiler

D7104D73-E647-4ED6-8EAD-667CEB6AB2D6.gif

11. Kim Young Dae - Cheat On Me, If You Can

Spoiler

A3D56372-24DF-4354-88F9-C54901A0E313.gif

12. Firefighters in a calendar photo shoot - Please Don't Date Him (Comment: Sorry, we don't know the actors' names)

Spoiler

3241D59C-C63F-4329-852D-D9C341E8B851.gif

C3640FFB-DD5F-407D-8969-19A972BE0F6F.gif

13. Jung Heon - No Matter What

Spoiler

C2F24577-EA52-407A-A0C8-F957CF4D34E3.gif

14. Lee Tae Hwan - Graceful Friends

Spoiler

F8E4AF9E-9916-434A-888A-8919ADCFAF86.gif

15. Eum Moon Suk - Backstreet Rookie

Spoiler

47AA801F-7655-4639-8C5C-1A7668675646.gif

16. Lee Do Hyun - Eighteen Again

Spoiler

watch-viewers-were-surprised-to-witness-

17. Kim Myung Soo (L) - Royal Secret Agent

Spoiler

97485C4D-37C7-4FFB-9CFB-6B5C29D04E2B.gif

18. Jang Dong Yoon - Search

Spoiler

C6B1EBC7-9597-424A-8A61-A316DBB8CC83.gif

19. Park Hae Jin - Forest

Spoiler

DB301AEA-11BC-4273-AA0E-AA11FE2CEF3C.gif

All gif credits go to @Ameera Ali ! Thank you! :kiss_wink: A big thank you also to dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl for helping out with the polls. :kiss_wink:

We hope that you enjoyed these polls! We are planning on bringing you lots of fun events in 2021, and we hope to see you participate in them too. :dorakiss:

EDF6F1DD-7024-4B82-A67A-31A1F004B8F1.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@Lmangla and @partyon

tagging:

Spoiler

@madmad min@choco milo@Nikaa94 @sadthe1st  @reasilvi@dolorisbrady@JoannaID@Fangirl22@willenette@rocher22@NPR@africandramalover@Berou@Itsmylifeboss@kokodus@k8telyn@jjjeslyn @MY15 @reiko@lucia704@The.Lannister@Chibi8535@croquembouche2018@wze2702@Rose Sam@rubyminho@ElectricHearts@BinJinBest@QueenieBee@Babam@Piggycloy@SuZy Leoo @Smileforu @Min2206@kismet22 @rita96 @Missprincesa@Miadee@stellalafemme     @Asgarla@vangsweetie637@Indianfan@haha1999@BinjinFangirl@ocean90@pretty_JULY@Shining tiara@im0202@Thong Thin@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*@Jillia@serenilmauve @vajandi@joccu@tas82@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina@Y.Q.@Gisell Gisell   @Jeannie@Sakurafairy@kdramagrandma@gnyaa@hahanzyy@superspace@Kool@audreyng205@Gina Nazario@Pyar@Ding77@gtLmh0622@Jiyuu@parkeunbinchoidaniel@@sinhvichuchu@Anjalifairy@celebrianna   @Tracie13@rukizie   @hushh@kaykafisyah@cafe99 @danisnk222  @corey@MinLyn@liv_well@Romance Tag@kittyna@joybran@liongurl@Edgar Pordwed@LiB for Velvet@samzi85@SC2019@Lmangla@Biology Lesson@azureblue7@Prettysup@Ayame@yoeda@widala@larus@msdot@dramafan33@izziemazzie@ELFlamingo@CarolynH@Hohoho@Sleepy Owl@twinkle_little_star@CallieP@gm4queen@Yippeun_eonnie@Joanna Alfson@M6M  @Skyline@kireeti2@naul@pompyavi@graceyco@JJS's Fan-atics@leeminhosny@morningdew@ssteph@flutterby06@kembie@tinatrix236@firebabe@inspiredbyshj@Mikayla Holloway@weirdnshort@sakurapotter@gy_pyang_gy@katakwasabi@soojeons@SophieH@Minbongyi@Time loop@4evrkdrama @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama@nrllee @TiNaDo @UnniSarah @strongtower @PeVe @Nodame @faithwalker @booha @iksunijini @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @maribella @syntyche @Wuzetian @Dal-A @Sejabin @Mocharel @westley @maria_m2me @Adwina Oltariani @pauliza @Lj @princessaves @mocha @valinor500 @Spring Mood @FanMode101 @Soar Wi @Lyricalstars @agenth @anyeze @Siomara Brito @Aolian @MayanEcho @fragola @ncly @Olea @Denali @hola2jin @SCSfanz @selen4ever @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @deborahkim153 @MrEildriz @makyno @tsukino7 @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple @blingbling @billroberts @miraliyana90 @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @sora sora @eLizza @Ms.sunshine @vangie_bicera @tothestars @pad-hari @Lavenderpurple @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O @annaR @Jinnie @Firefly @CA C @widala @Lorena @JumboQueen @adzukibean_rcl @SophieH @Poppy517 @Heretorant @gutterland @Phoenix26 @JoannaID @Nikaa94 @lexicon @mademoisellesia @Areumdaun @extrodinairey @Senseandstyle @MineunGoals @erfatm @pixie0622 @asiaren @Poppy517 @Alila N @goldsh _216 @binderclips123 @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby @doralok @belena @NYdoc @HappyForLove @tothestars @Jernie @Ikutaathu @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @Blithenostalgia 

• partyon changed the title to Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (2020) - Poll #3
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most disappointed ending drama are :

Alice, Rugul, Born Again, Backstreet Rookie, Tell me what you saw, The Game: towards zero

The Sexy guys in drama are (i only choose 3) :

Rugul, Man in veil (i based on your photo only), and Jang Dong Yoon (Search). The rest are too fair skin, i prefer bronze and healthy skin type for men.

BTW, what is abs in full name? lolx

1 minute ago, lebeaucouple said:

BTW, what is abs in full name? lolx

lol :D It's abdominal muscles - hence abs

I was really disappointed with Rugal as well. The synopsis sounded really interesting, but I couldn't make it past the third episode. Even though Choi Jin Hyuk is my oppa, I just couldn't watch it until the end. :crybaby:

@partyon - Thanks for the explanation.

Same here find it boring, BUT I finished all because i was not willing to give up halfway as there was another male lead actor also quite good looking in Rugul. :D

I agreed with you that, sometimes, the storyline is so boring and failed to meet audience expectation, even though they used A class actors/actress or handsome/pretty actors/actresses, I will still drop if story is too weak. Story genre is still my top priority list at the moment. Currently i am watching uncanny counter, i wasn't fancy to watch initially because none of the cast looks interesting, but after reading the reviews from some websites, I gave it a try and realised the story not too bad, but with lots of special effects to enhance the intense of the storyline, i guess perhaps that's the main reason the rating was so good because of the special effect....

Thanks for tagging me.:heart::heartxoxo:

1. Love and redemption

2.____________   I dont know which one to answer coz this year was a year of C-drama dominating in everything(pun intended) and I only saw selected K-dramas which had a big rating and HEA endings.:loolz:

3.Choi JIn Hyuk.  For me this guy is the best.  :tounge_wink::relaxed:

there's another one with disappointing ending.. To All The Guys Who Loved Me.. i would have quit the drama if not for the imaginary cute bromance lol

Spoiler

and, i had a difficult time choosing the abs choices.. i shall rewatch all the photos and clips again

Smirk Smile GIF by Film Riot

I have to sit this one out.

I have not watched any C drama since the one on dragon's crystal or egg long time ago. The most disappointing kdrama is a bit difficult to choose. Somehow the endings are not to my liking mostly.

The best abs is even more difficult to choose. I think Joo Won, Lee Si Kang and the firefighters are gorgeous but these are abs scenes. The others are mostly 'btw' , still great looking.

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

I have to sit this one out.

I have not watched any C drama since the one on dragon's crystal or egg long time ago. The most disappointing kdrama is a bit difficult to choose. Somehow the endings are not to my liking mostly.

There is a None of the above option :kiss_wink:

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

The best abs is even more difficult to choose. I think Joo Won, Lee Si Kang and the firefighters are gorgeous but these are abs scenes. The others are mostly 'btw' , still great looking.

You have to give your vote to Mr. Abs! Otherwise your whole experience of sitting through the evil lady screaming for 90+ episodes will have been all in vain. :joy:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

3.Choi JIn Hyuk.  For me this guy is the best.  :tounge_wink::relaxed:

For me too! :dorakiss: He's my favorite oppa - he is also known as EO oppa (Event Organizer oppa) because we Event Organizers love him a lot. :kiss_wink:

24 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Thank you very much for the tag and the organisation, @partyon. I haven't seen most of this dramas but I did enjoyed the abs recopilation! :joy:

Also thanks to @Lmanglafor the organisation, @Ameera Ali for the gifs and to @Sleepy Owl

Thanks for joining the event! :heartxoxo: The abs compilation took the longest. Fortunately my twin @Ameera Ali is a master in making gifs so she helped out a lot. :hooray:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am glad that you're finally admitting to 50% of your bias. :joy:

we can’t fight over him  it in public :mrgreen: - we are twin after all 

poor graceful friend only get one vote maybe need to show his 5 stars abs service :yum:

852E9585-D6E4-4368-8F57-7297D599CE67.gif

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I truly appreciate your great efforts. In fact, probably I will come to revisit the post. :joy:

Feel free to visit as often as you like. :kiss_wink:

If you're interested, we also have an Ultimate Abs thread on this forum :joy:

You can view and share abs pics there. :eatscookie:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You have to give your vote to Mr. Abs! Otherwise your whole experience of sitting through the evil lady screaming for 90+ episodes will have been all in v

It's ongoing  but I forgot, there was an objection. I have made my choices. Of course SJ in man in  veil has to be in my list. 
I am surprised Kim Soo Hyun is not just a pretty face. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon  Kim Soo Hyun nearly catching our 100% oppa :joy:

I think we can safely say that whatever the result of this poll is, no one can top our 100% Joo Won oppa! :love:

joo-won-abs-alice.jpg

Also, as expected, you and I are the most active ones on this thread :joy:

Thanks for the tag @partyonand @Lmangla!

This is the show I'll always fondly remember watching on 2020. We had plenty of laughters seeing it together as my small family cope with the months of lockdown.

Sweet and sour fish means something else for us now. :D

For those who've watched Eternal Love (Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms), and rooted and were heartbroken for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu, seeing them in their own, true story Eternal Love of Dream (The Pillow Book) would finally give them their happy ever after. :)

Archived