Soompi Awards: Best Dramas (2020) - Poll #1

partyon

Best Dramas of 2020 (Soompi Forum Awards)  

417 members have voted

1. 1. Which thriller / suspense / fantasy / mystery dramas were your favorite in 2020? (Choose up to 5)

2. 2. Which rom-coms / comedies were your favorite in 2020? (choose up to 5)

• Hi Bye, Mama!
    • Mystic Pop-up Bar
    • Dinner Mate
    • Eighteen Again
    • Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation
    • Tale of Gumiho
    • Was It Love? (We Were in Love)
    • Backstreet Rookie
    • Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
    • Eccentric! Chef Moon
    • To All the Guys Who Loved Me (Men Are Men)
    • Kkondae Intern (Old School Intern)
    • Hyena
    • Oh My Baby
    • Zombie Detective
    • Psycopath Diary
    • Touch
    • Good Casting
    • The Spies Who Loved Me
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Which romances / dramas / melodramas were your favorite in 2020? (choose up to 5)

• My Unfamiliar Family
    • A Piece of Your Mind
    • Black Dog
    • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2
    • Hospital Playlist
    • Forest
    • Chocolate
    • Record of Youth
    • Diary of a Prosecutor
    • Do You Like Brahms?
    • I'll Go To You When the Weather Is Nice
    • Selection: The War Between Women
    • Itaewon Class
    • Start-up
    • When My Love Blooms
    • Crash Landing on You
    • Stove League
    • Lies of Lies
    • Find Me In Your Memory
    • None of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:00 PM

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

He looks more like a grandpaoppa. :D

never underestimate the power of ajusshi. the fanbase may be quiet and swoon only in private but they exist! we still need to do that grandfather oppa poll! :lol:

Looking Good Keanu Reeves GIF by HBO Max

On 1/6/2021 at 7:56 AM, partyon said:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :kiss_wink:

Do you have any suggestions of abs to include in the poll? We are planning on getting the poll out on Friday.

Ooh, SLS - always a great topic! Let me check if we can fit it into one of the remaining polls. In which drama did you have the biggest SLS last year? :heart4:

SLS:

RUGAL

MEOW THE SECRET BOY

MORE THAN FREINDS

ALICE

SEARCH

RECORD OF YOUTH

HYENA

BEST ABS ;

Kim Soo Hyun

Ji  Chang Woo

Park Seo Joon

Hyun Bin

Choi jin Hyuk

Cha Eun Woo

Lee Shi Kang

Oh yeahhhh, I love you for tagging me @partyon, I'm not forgotten haha :))

I voted! But honestly I haven't watched that many k-dramas in 2020 so my votes are based on my restricted list. Nevertheless I enjoyed all the ones I watched, but I sure do have my biases :))

Looking forward to seeing the final results. Cheers!

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

never underestimate the power of ajusshi. the fanbase may be quiet and swoon only in private but they exist! we still need to do that grandfather oppa poll! :lol:

Grandfather oppa poll ?..............what about grandmother omoni poll :joy:

3 hours ago, Bleu Konzept said:

Hi! Thank you for setting up this event. 

Just wondering, is it officially by soompi or somekind like preliminary poll for the soompi awards ? 

hahahha... nothing official. it is just a fun event for our soompi  forum chingus..  we run fun polls through the year like favourite villains, worst ending and we have game events like soompi winterland, gossip drama. we also do polls on dramas we watch where our members suggest to me or @partyon and we set it up. so events are just something for the forum members to have a small corner to relax, giggle and smile. :)

:elated:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... nothing official. it is just a fun event for our soompi  forum chingus..  we run fun polls through the year like favourite villains, worst ending and we have game events like soompi winterland, gossip drama. we also do polls on dramas we watch where our members suggest to me or @partyon and we set it up. so events are just something for the forum members to have a small corner to relax, giggle and smile. :)

:elated:

Thank you so much for your reply. Have a good day ^^

hai everyone.. a special thank you to the lovely @partyon @Lmangla

:foryou:

tagged me in the event of Soompi Forum Awards - vote for the best dramas of 2020 in our poll,  Soompi Forum Awards - vote for the best and worst of daily/weekend dramas 2020 and Soompi Forum Awards - vote for the best and worst of the rest (Dramas 2020), I appreciate it. after the voting ends, I've written this hoping that you feel love and comfort from me to you.

:D

tenor-2.gif

On 1/8/2021 at 8:27 AM, UnniSarah said:

Thanks for the mention @partyon This year I didn’t watch a lot so my choices were few. This was fun

I also watched less k-dramas than normally last year. Thanks for stopping by! :kiss_wink:

23 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

tagged me in the event of Soompi Forum Awards - vote for the best dramas of 2020 in our poll,  Soompi Forum Awards - vote for the best and worst of daily/weekend dramas 2020 and Soompi Forum Awards - vote for the best and worst of the rest (Dramas 2020), I appreciate it. after the voting ends, I've written this hoping that you feel love and comfort from me to you.

Thank you @twinkle_little_star , that is so kind of you! :kiss_wink:@Lmangla and I wish you the same!

tumblr_mz4o5plSra1qa1bfmo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Getting to this a little late, but in the Suspense/Mystery category I would've added "The Game Towards Zero"

... I liked it.

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, thanks for voting! :kiss_wink: We're sorry we weren't able to fit The Game Towards Zero in the poll. :crybaby: We have a technical limitation in our polls, and we can include only 20 choices per question (max 3 questions), so we had to leave out the dramas with the least amount of pages here on the forum.

I was contemplating watching the show, though. What made it so good in your opinion? :heartxoxo:

1 hour ago, beyaruth said:

Am I seeing it right? Tale of the Nine Tailed is in the list of Comedy/ Rom Com? I recall it's been advertised by tvN as "Action, Fantasy, Romance" and actually there are a lot of suspense and fantasy element.

Oops, we have to apologize yet again. Neither @Lmangla and I watched the drama, and we thought it was a rom-com. Sorry about that. :blush:

Hope you enjoyed the poll despite our little mix-up. :kiss_wink:

6 minutes ago, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

I was pretty strict with my votes so I didn't give 5 votes to all categories. I refrained from voting for ones where I liked the show at the beginning but got bored later / dragged out...

Neither did I. :kiss_wink: I actually had to give votes to 2 dramas in the romance section despite not finishing them without heavy fast forwarding. But I felt it would be too embarrassing to vote None of the above.... hahah :joy:

Did you already vote for the best abs?

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Neither did I. :kiss_wink: I actually had to give votes to 2 dramas in the romance section despite not finishing them without heavy fast forwarding. But I felt it would be too embarrassing to vote None of the above.... hahah :joy:

HAHAHA love your thinking but I don't think ppl will check if anyone voted for that (I ended up checking LOL and there are so many votes there!! wouldn't be able to find your name in that ocean).

Thanks for thinking of me when voting for abs :coolshades:I literally just voted, was very difficult to choose (but had great time going through them photos/gifs). Phew that I came in time for these votes heheeheh 

21 hours ago, partyon said:

I also watched less k-dramas than normally last year. Thanks for stopping by! :kiss_wink:

Thank you @twinkle_little_star , that is so kind of you! :kiss_wink:@Lmangla and I wish you the same!

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, thanks for voting! :kiss_wink: We're sorry we weren't able to fit The Game Towards Zero in the poll. :crybaby: We have a technical limitation in our polls, and we can include only 20 choices per question (max 3 questions), so we had to leave out the dramas with the least amount of pages here on the forum.

I was contemplating watching the show, though. What made it so good in your opinion? :heartxoxo:

Oops, we have to apologize yet again. Neither @Lmangla and I watched the drama, and we thought it was a rom-com. Sorry about that. :blush:

Hope you enjoyed the poll despite our little mix-up. :kiss_wink:

:waves: hai everyone.. @Lmangla @partyon my pleasure. thank you for replying, I really appreciate it. :D

Give I Love You GIF by Jimmy Arca

The Best Dramas (2020) poll is closed

Seems the most popular dramas of 2020 were:

1. Crash Landing on You (Romance category) - 178 votes

10079501,+lCDCBYZwaDEblAgrDBUgqHVnJq10+S

2. Do You Like Brahms (Romance category) - 144 votes

Do_You_Like_Brahms%3F.jpg

3. Flower of Evil (Thriller, suspense, mystery, fantasy category) - 134 votes

flower-of-evil.jpg

4. It's Okay To Not Be Okay (Thriller, suspense, mystery, fantasy category) - 134 votes

MV5BYTk0Nzk5ZWYtYTNlZi00YjBjLWJhYjctMWMw

Other popular dramas of 2020 were:

Hospital Playlist - 92

The King: Eternal Monarch - 89 votes
Kingdom 2 - 89 votes

Dinner Mate - 70

Itaewon Class - 68
Eighteen Again - 65

The World of the Married - 60

A huge thank you to everyone who voted in the poll! :kiss_wink:

Since we got 417 votes in this poll, it's impossible to tag you all. We hope that you come back, though, for more fun events in 2021.  :heart:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

Archived