Soompi Awards: Best Dramas (2020) - Poll #1

partyon

Best Dramas of 2020 (Soompi Forum Awards)  

417 members have voted

1. 1. Which thriller / suspense / fantasy / mystery dramas were your favorite in 2020? (Choose up to 5)

2. 2. Which rom-coms / comedies were your favorite in 2020? (choose up to 5)

• Hi Bye, Mama!
    • Mystic Pop-up Bar
    • Dinner Mate
    • Eighteen Again
    • Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation
    • Tale of Gumiho
    • Was It Love? (We Were in Love)
    • Backstreet Rookie
    • Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
    • Eccentric! Chef Moon
    • To All the Guys Who Loved Me (Men Are Men)
    • Kkondae Intern (Old School Intern)
    • Hyena
    • Oh My Baby
    • Zombie Detective
    • Psycopath Diary
    • Touch
    • Good Casting
    • The Spies Who Loved Me
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Which romances / dramas / melodramas were your favorite in 2020? (choose up to 5)

• My Unfamiliar Family
    • A Piece of Your Mind
    • Black Dog
    • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2
    • Hospital Playlist
    • Forest
    • Chocolate
    • Record of Youth
    • Diary of a Prosecutor
    • Do You Like Brahms?
    • I'll Go To You When the Weather Is Nice
    • Selection: The War Between Women
    • Itaewon Class
    • Start-up
    • When My Love Blooms
    • Crash Landing on You
    • Stove League
    • Lies of Lies
    • Find Me In Your Memory
    • None of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:00 PM

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :kiss_wink:

Do you have any suggestions of abs to include in the poll? We are planning on getting the poll out on Friday.

Ooh, SLS - always a great topic! Let me check if we can fit it into one of the remaining polls. For which drama did you have the biggest SLS last year? :heart4:

yes I  have quite few lol .  But there so  many dramas lots of hot smoldering abs, Its going to be hard to pick a just one lol. It's the same for SLS it's  going to difficult but I can do it lol.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:

yes I  have quite few lol .  But there so  many dramas lots of hot smoldering abs, Its going to be hard to pick a just one lol. It's the same for SLS it's  going to difficult but I can do it lol.

Can you let me know which dramas in 2020 there were abs in? Since I didn't watch all dramas, I am worried I have missed many.... :kiss_wink:

@kokodus Ms. Koko :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

:joy::joy::joy:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I struggled the most with the last category too (melodramas, romances, slice of life dramas). In the end, I chose 2 dramas despite dropping both of them. :joy:

I actually only completed 6 dramas without major FFing out of 18 in 2020... :phew:

@partyon, me, I've watched a total of (10) dramas last year.

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ms @kokodus, the +/- is at the other thread :lol:?

Hahaha it has become an habit to include -2 in all of my posts. Before I press submit, my fingers involuntarily add -2. LOLOL. 

But anyways, @partyon @Lmangla I don't even understand why you have to make a poll to decide the best drama of 2020. Its obviously Hospital playlist. Please there is no other drama that is as great and amazing as HP. 

watch-hospital-playlist-wise-doctor-life

ezheiaducaqkt5u-3294904a241b5c8070c292bf

@kokodus :heythere:

haven’t watched Hospital Playlist yet but i have spoiled myself with spoilers ..

However, since everyone are talking unanimously how beautiful and enjoyable the drama is , seems like it’s a must watch drama and worth to give it a try for !

Will look into it :heart1:

sis @partyon SLS last year for me was for start up - Han Ji Pyeong !

what about you ? 

:what!:

After seeing the list of drama you posted, I just realised that I did not really watch a lot of drama all these while :lol:. But I am so glad to see the result that many viewers shared the same view as mine on this popular and meaningful drama, "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" which is on the top chosen drama after voting.B) Awesome.

For thriller / suspense / fantasy / mystery category -

There are many that I like, but i just have to forgo some and chose my favourite :

It's Okay To Not Be Okay, The World of the Married, Kingdom 2, Forest of Secrets 2, Search

For rom-coms / comedies  category - i only selected 3 :

Tale of Gumiho, Hyena, Zombie Detective - To me, they are all average only. It's ok for a good laugh but will not keep that long in our memory.

Form romances / dramas / melodramas category -

Itaewon Class, Start-up, Crash Landing on You - all the three are above average. They are quite good and worth spending time to watch.

Some Drama that are under-rating by K-viewers but they are quite good :

• 365: One Year Against Destiny
  • The Good Detective
  • Kairos
  • Search
  • Chip in
  • Missing : the other side

Happy New Year to all my dear chingus !!!:heart2:

@partyon - is your profile pic Kim Myung-Soo ? If Yes, I like him too, watching his current drama "Royal Secret Agent"...

54 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

sis @partyon SLS last year for me was for start up - Han Ji Pyeong !

what about you ?

For some reason I never get SLS. I have no idea why. :D I guess it's because there usually is no hope for the 2nd ML. :D

30 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

- is your profile pic Kim Myung-Soo ? If Yes, I like him too, watching his current drama "Royal Secret Agent"...

Yes, it's oppa Kim Myung Soo. Since he's leaving for military service soon, I am celebrating Idol Oppa Month and have him in my DP. My other idol oppa Park Hyung Sik was officially discharged a few days ago. I am waiting for him to announce what his first project will be. :love:

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@4evrkdrama Hospital playlist is a must watch. Their friendship is everything. Its ok if you got spoiled, we have another season coming up. Everything is not fully resolved yet

Ms. Koko, did you notice that I voted for Hospital Playlist (even though I dropped it :D ) ?

Awesome Hand GIF by Studio Flox

Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to vote for a single drama in that category. Hated all of them. :D

3 hours ago, kokodus said:
4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Gimme one that has great OST/BGM, great chemistry, believable enough script as per the story theme, and suitable for under 12 show, coz I'm not always alone when I've time for watching. :lol: 

@Lmangla I think our Emanet fits all of these categories....hehehe. 

bwaahahaha... @MayanEcho ~ you are free to join me and @kokodus fangirling. there is not even a kiss in this drama for kiddos to be scandalized by. :lol:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Guys, guys, guys... This is the k-drama award thread. :joy:

No Turkish dizi pictures or fangirling here.... :joy:

must resist the urge!

:evilelmo:

I voted and I realized there are lots dramas I did not watch and I was torn a little to be honest. 

LOL on the abs run down by my friend @partyon I can count on you to keep it real. :tounge_wink:

Don't forget "Please Don't Date Him" when the firefighters did the shirtless calendar.

LOL.

15 minutes ago, Nodame said:

I voted and I realized there are lots dramas I did not watch and I was torn a little to be honest. 

In which way chingu? Do you mean it was hard to choose only 5 per category?

15 minutes ago, Nodame said:

LOL on the abs run down by my friend @partyon I can count on you to keep it real. :tounge_wink:

Don't forget "Please Don't Date Him" when the firefighters did the shirtless calendar.

LOL.

Yes, I have my twin @Ameera Ali to keep it real together with me on the abs front. Weirdly she's been absent from this thread today, even though abs have been mentioned and posted many times. :joy:

Please Don't Date Him is still running though? We're only accepting 2020 dramas, but I would be willing to make an exception for firefighters....

Princess Diaries Eyebrows GIF

Ahhh chinggu @partyon DUH you are right, it is still going on. My brain. 

But the abs there LOL. :waves:

Yeah in 2 categories I could have added 1-2 more.

Then again I did not watch alot of the dramas on the list too.

I watched alot this year for me due to the pandemic last year. But still did not watch alot that were listed.

Thank you @partyon

wow, it was almost a  spiritual feast! The most funny moments - when presenters or winners came with masks on ... and almost all eyes - men -  were the same and thanks to Hangul I could read who's that :grin: !

Yes, I watched since the first minute till the last one! My respect to KBS to prepare the most safe performance.

Oh! There were no my all favourites but...I survived:) 

Healthy New Year:heart2:

Hi everyone & thanks for tagging me and as always I have nothing much to contribute LOL because I just watched 1 drama the past year HOSPITAL PLAYLIST and I voted for it cause I absolutely loved it & anxiously waiting for season 2. 

Other than that I wanted to watch a couple more dramas namely Dinner Mate & Start Up. But may be some other time.

Archived