[Drama 2022-2023] The Glory, 더 글로리

twtwb

• 3 weeks later...

Imagining high school student Moon Dong Eun is bullied like this.

Spoiler

The pictures from 1998 SBS Drama Special — "Deadly Eyes".  Source (1) (2)

pZCR1v6.jpg

sG7RgcW.jpg

Spoiler

Kim Eun-sook, the star writer behind the mega-hit series "Descendants of The Sun," "Mr. Sunshine" and "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," is set to launch a new series ― this time as a creator.

TVING's new series "Write Your Destiny," created by the star writer Kim Eun-sook, will hit the streaming site on March 26.

Source: Koreatimes

Ahn Gil Ho PD and writer Han Sang Woon (Watcher) to reunite for a new drama 'Happiness' which is set in the near future after Corona 19 is over.  Via @kdrama_news

So Ahn Gil Ho PD will direct Happiness first then The Glory?? :o

And maybe Kyo will shoot another drama first as well  :lol:

• Like 4

On 3/17/2021 at 4:18 PM, Mave Doan said:

Any chances for Song Hye Kyo and Kim Rae Won???:anguished:

I love them both :)

I feel the same way too. I think they should work together again in drama series this time or movie but I prefer to them in small screen :D. They worked together in sitcom Soompong Clinic in 1998. Kyo and KRW had good chemistry, they were cute in SC back then.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2021 at 1:31 PM, caileysmileyyy said:

I feel the same way too. I think they should work together again in drama series this time or movie but I prefer to them in small screen :D. They worked together in sitcom Soompong Clinic in 1998. Kyo and KRW had good chemistry, they were cute in SC back then.

Thanks for letting me know about Soom pong Clinic. I watched it a bit and really enjoyed it :smile:

KRW & SHK was too young at that time, I wish they could match up again on the Glory project since both now were masters of acting.

I don't know exactly what it is but KRW somehow makes me yearn for SHK :relaxed:

• Like 2

• twtwb changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] The Glory, 더 글로리 - Song Hye Kyo - Premieres 2022
  • 3 weeks later...

Really wonder when there will be a follow up news about The Glory. I also like actor Joo Won to pair up with Kyo in this drama. I think they'll have good chemistry. But if not JW, Won Bin should include the cast as male leading man. They deserve to reunite again especially WB for his comeback in the small screen, he's been inactive in acting on small screen for 19 years. 

• Like 1

• twtwb changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] The Glory, 더 글로리 - Song Hye Kyo - Premieres 2022
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...