Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming Drama 2024: Jeong Nyeon]

DrBooger

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/117/0003118450

"Aegi, there is no"... 'New York's Kim Tae-ri, long hair → short-haired goddess transformation

Input 2018.10.09. 6:14 pm

201810091801863933_1_20181009181430880.jpg?type=w430Original view

[My Daily = Reporter Lee Ye-eun] Actor Kim Tae-ri has transformed into a single shot.

On the 9th, Kim Tae-ri's agency, JWIDE COMPANY, released a number of photos on the official Instagram on the 9th, with the article "This is a hot photo from New York by actor Kim Tae-ri."

In the published photo, Tae-ri Kim is wearing a black dress and smiling, while in another photo released together, she is wearing accessories at the event in a charismatic appearance, making her feel a twisted charm.
Spoiler

201810091801863933_2_20181009181430889.jpg?type=w430

Original view

Spoiler

201810091801863933_3_20181009181430896.jpg?type=w430

Original view

In particular Kim Tae-ri, who is short-haired, definitely catches the eye. Kim Tae-ri, who even had long hair, even the recently ended cable channel tvN drama'Mr. Sunshine' (played by Eun-sook Kim, Eung-bok Lee). He boldly cut the long hair he had kept for a long time and transformed it into a short hair, adding a mature charm. Fans who saw the photos are also showing explosive reactions such as "Your beauty is crazy" and "Not this world's beauty."
Spoiler

201810091801863933_4_20181009181430905.jpg?type=w430

Original view

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-ri recently took on the role of Go Ae-shin in'Mr. Sunshine'. Despite the drama's first debut, it has been loved by viewers for its overwhelming performance.

NCT Ji Sung l 2 years ago l Viewed 85982

1st place

spacer.png

Tae-ri Kim

ANNOUNCEMENT :yaaa:

Kim Tae Ri will be holding a v live on Jan 14th 2021,7pm KST.

Link-https://m.vlive.tv/post/1-20801341

Source:https://sp.kdaisuki.jp/interview/detail/?id=5184

Interview with Kim Tae Ri

(5 pages in total)

It's been one year and eight months since he became one of the top stars in the movie "The Handmaiden". Actress Kim Tae-ri's clock started to get busy again.

In the movie "1987", which has a profound sound, another filmography was created with impressive acting, and the healing movie "Little Forest" is about to be released, and preparations are being made. The first drama "Mr. Sunshine" after his debut, which will be broadcast this summer, is also in the middle of shooting.

"It's nice to have a full schedule, but it's hard when I can't sleep, so I try to sleep together. And that day is a" non-existent day "and I erase it from my history (laughs). He

smiled brightly while answering the interview seriously with a gaze that would melt the harsh cold waves of midwinter.

-What are you planning to do this New Year?

". Is scheduled to spend with the family now, I want to return this time because the schedule is, but I do not know what will happen in Bisshiri ... when Chuseok (Chusoku), but they did not return."

- say Meisetsu, to remember the do you have?

"I've lived with my grandmother for a long time, but because my grandmother's house is big, everyone gathers at my grandmother's house when it's a good time. When I was young, I cried when my family came home at once. Many of my friends didn't like going to the countryside, but I couldn't understand it. "-Does

Teri live with her grandmother?

"I started living alone a while ago. I've lived with my grandmother, so my grandmother is exceptional."

-Last year, she won the Best Entertainment Award at the 2017 Asia Artist Awards. Is there anything left to say?

"I trembled on the stage, but I think I was able to speak well. It seems that the people who are expecting me have spread to many fields, so I will do my best to show various appearances from now on. I am very grateful. "

-I heard that you majored in newspaper broadcasting at Kyung Hee University. What was your dream?

"I originally wanted to be an announcer, but it wasn't an absolute dream. So, when I took a quick look at the curriculum, it didn't suit me (laughs). My father attends Kyung Hee University. I remember clearly that I took a walk in college with my father when I was little, so I had vaguely thought "I am also at Kyung Hee University" for a long time, and I was fortunate enough to pass the course. To be honest, I decided according to my grades. "

-Please tell us about Teri's recent situation.

"Until recently, I used to greet the stage of the movie" 1987. "Now I'm focusing on shooting the drama" Mr. Sunshine. "The movie" Little Forest "has started to be promoted, and February will be even busier. "

-I really can't afford the schedule.

"That's right,'Mr. Sunshine' was a pre-produced drama, and the broadcast time was a little late. Originally it was shot yesterday, but it was canceled because a cold wave was coming. I was happy because I was able to take a rest for about two days. I enjoy the time I can

take a rest in between. "-What do you do on your day off?

"I'm playing a game. I have a PlayStation at home. I bought it at the same time I started living alone (laughs). I'm doing a guy who level up and collect weapons."

This is the  new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?

RAWEGGLOVER According to Young Intellectuals 4 năm trước

Beauty, charisma and acting are both no joke, 2016 rookie "dinosaur" Kim Tae Ri is expected to explode on the Korean screen soon.

In recent years, if Korean screens have continuously welcomed new faces that are young, charismatic and acting boys are highly appreciated, then in the stories of the actresses, the discovery of the actor The jewel seems to be a lot harder.

While Korean films are almost "frozen" with so familiar names like Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Hye Soo, Son Ye Jin on the big screen or Song Hye Kyo, Gong Hyo Jin, Park Shin Hye in the screen. Small photo, the appearance of a "giant" rookie like Kim Tae Ri last year really surprised the audience, excited and expected.

What about the girl who is widely praised as the goddess of the new generation of kimchi cinema, promising to replace her seniors in this future?

Convincing right from the first role

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 1.

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  - Photo 2.

"The Handmaiden", Kim Tae Ri's first work premiered

The film that marked the debut of Kim Tae Ri was a hit from 2016, The Handmaiden (The Handmaiden) . At the time of touching the cinema lane, the beauty born in 1990 was cooperated with one of the most famous Korean directors Park Chan Wook. And to be given this opportunity, she had to pass 1500 other candidates for the role of the maid Sook Hee. Director Park Chan Wook said that his impressions of Kim Tae Ri during the audition reminded him of his first meeting with Kang Hye Jung, the actress he had chosen for his role in the 2003 film Oldboy.

01-1493176959218.gif
Spoiler

02-1493176959227.gif

Spoiler

03-1493176959221.gif

Spoiler

04-1493176959220.gif

Kim Tae Ri shows her diversity in acting while taking on the role of Sook Hee

Like Kim Go Eun , Im Ji Yeon or Lee Yoo Young , the rookie girls who took home the Best New Actress award thanks to the 19+ movie, Kim Tae Ri also has her first role filled with hot scenes. starring Kim Min Hee. Half of the gay love story surprised viewers with her talent. Kim Tae Ri's performance is considered to be very successful and not inferior to the veteran names in the cast, helping her bring back 8 Best New Actress awards at movie awards ceremonies, in which with  Green Dragon 2016.

Studying in journalism at Kyung Hee University, Kim Tae Ri has become a true actor by reading the cast post of The Handmaiden posted on the internet. However, the fact that Sook Hee's character makes a strong impression is not just relying on talent or hot scenes.

Spoiler

05-1493177636946.gif

Spoiler

06-1493177636943.gif
07-1493177636938.gif  

Spoiler

08-1493177636941.gif

Homosexual love once made many viewers flutter in "The Maid"

Kim Tae Ri shared that she used to do a lot of work to make ends meet, from employees at KFC, newsrooms, cafes to working for 6 months at a multi-level company: "I think there is something. something in me that makes only me able to play the role of Sook Hee. Sook Hee is a smart girl who can do anything from anything. Perhaps it was Kim Tae Ri's resilience that helped her catch the eye of director Park.

Also acting in 19+ movies, but Kim Tae Ri is not as controversial or hated as Kim Go Eun or Im Ji Yeon. She has a large fan base right after her debut role, enough to be at awards ceremonies, whenever Sook Hee appears, the whole audience is about to explode because of the cheering cheers of fans. All because Kim Tae Ri is not only truly talented, but also beautiful and charismatic.

The face "bold cinema"

Spoiler

09-1493177955637.png 10-1493177955641.jpg
11-1493177955635.jpg  

Spoiler

12-1493177955633.jpg

Kim Tae Ri possesses a unique beauty and "matches movies better than dramas"

If Kim Tae Ri's talent is expected to have an excellent day like Son Ye Jin, currently the second most highly-rated actress on Korean screen, her pure beauty will bring. The audience feels like watching Han Ga In or Han Hyo Joo. Maybe now, this 27-year-old beauty is not as mature as her senior, but her aura is something not to joke about!

Spoiler

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 6.

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 7.

Beautiful to "crazy people" even in "snapshot" pictures

The spirit is attractive, but not "chubby"

Spoiler

13-1493178217538.jpg c3d-sssvmaaopen-1493216094337.jpg

Spoiler

14-1493178217535.jpg 16-1493178217531.jpg

During the time The Handmaiden was being promoted in Korea and fought at the Cannes Film Festival, Kim Tae Ri appeared with a dense frequency and was very welcome by the media. Every moment of her at film press conferences, awards ceremonies and even places like airports are captured and made people go crazy about this human charisma. Very attractive, very luxurious but not "cheeky", along with the delicate and impressive fashion sense, Kim Tae Ri's aura can defeat the opponent in just a few seconds, whether it's a man or a woman.

Spoiler

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 9.

She is beautiful, stylish, and has a great temperament at the airport

Spoiler

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  - Photo 10.

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 11.

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 12.

Hair is Kim Tae Ri's powerful weapon

Spoiler

19-1493179116806.gif 20-1493179116804.gif

Hair tied up is still very pretty!

Friendly, cute and funny!

Spoiler

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 14.

Not only possessing the charisma of a movie star, Kim Tae Ri is also loved by the friendliness and lovelyness that fans can see at any event in her presence. In particular, the bright smile that reaches the eyes is the characteristic of the actress. Just as sweet as this, Kim Tae Ri's fandom is getting bigger and bigger, that's right!

Spoiler

21-1493180522427.gif 23-1493180522425.gif  

Spoiler

24-1493180522422.gif

Kim Tae Ri's bright smile made fans flutter

This is the new muse in Korean screen, succeeding Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo?  Photo 16.

When the angel breaks her wings

In early 2017, Kim Tae Ri's short film Mun Young had the opportunity to debut to the big screen audience and received a positive response. Also this year, she will be participating in 1987, a project that brings together A-list stars like Kim Yoon Suk, Kang Dong Won, and Ha Jung Woo, who previously collaborated with her on The Handmaiden. In addition, Kim Tae Ri has also been selected for the female lead role in Little Forest, a movie adaptation of the popular Japanese slice-of-life work of the same name. Let's wait for the explosion of this girl!

Source:https://www.hancinema.net/mr-sunshine-kim-tae-ri-and-seo-yu-jeong-s-selfie-121925.html

"Mr. Sunshine" Kim Tae-ri and Seo Yu-jeong's selfie

photo999426.jpg

Kim Tae-ri andSeo Yu-jeong look nice together in a picture recently posted by Seo Yu-jeong on her Instagram. "We look alike", she wrote. "Good job, Tae-ri. How did you do it so perfectly? You are awesome".

Seo Yu-jeong also mentioned that they are exactly twelve years apart from each other.

In the photos, the women are smiling brightly and they look quite alike.

These two are starring in the tvN drama "Mr. Sunshine" together.

together.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source:https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-yeo-jin-goo-tops-dcinside-poll-of-actors-whose-return-is-most-hotly-anticipated-144895.html

[HanCinema's News] Yeo Jin-goo Tops DCInside Poll of Actors Whose Return Is Most Hotly Anticipated

A recent DCInside poll asked visitors to the website which major actor's return in a leading role has been most seriously teased. Yeo Jin-goo won the poll, but by a fairly narrow margin of only 18% compared to 17% for Gong Hyo-jin. Yeo Jin-goo had a banner year in 2019, with standout performances in "The Crowned Clown" and "Hotel Del Luna", although "Absolute Boyfriend" did not do well. He's currently set to appear in "Beyond Evil" in 2021.

Gong Hyo-jin, by contrast, only had one drama in 2019, "When the Camellia Blooms", although it was a big enough hit that fans have long been stoked for her return. To date, Gong Hyo-jin has no new announced projects. Elsewhere in the poll, Yoo Seung-ho was at 13%, despite "Memorist" having aired relatively recently, while Shin Se-kyung, Kim Tae-ri, and Lee Dong-wook were all tied with 12%.

Source:https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2018/12/kim-tae-ri-x-management-x-iutopic.html?m=1

Kim Tae-ri x Management x IU..topic create responsible young online three

<p> Colorful content promised for the cable channel tvN is set to come in 2018, genre and actors for daring to try others emissions. The first half swept the KBS Drama Special motherboard, shrewd sense bread of life, live, my uncle and start with Kim in why, swipe, Mr Sunshine, One Hundred Days of the wastes Army, boyfriend, the Alhambra Palace of memories, top stars Milky, etc, until organized as the transition to the KBS Drama Special Guests have self-esteem kept.</p><p>Veteran actors from the rookie who played a myriad of characters, loved the middle, the exciting power is, of course, acting skills and equipped of work for a high-quality young actors. Mr Sunshineby Kim Tae-ri, hundred days of SAC forces management(Exo Dio), my uncle IU(is)and the heroine. Three people, each with different concerns all washed out and star, Showman and at the same time solid acting skills than the actors proved.</p><p>◇ Mr Sunshine Kim Tae-ri, KBS Drama Special first debut right?</p><p>Plays such as acting as a springboard with Kim Tae-ri is the movie The Lady(Director Park Chan-wook)gorgeous debut, the Chungmuro of Cinderellacalled. However, the first commercial film to believe not to the level of the smoke and the unique aura of the Cinderellapassive formula to colorless. Since the movies 1987, little forestto screen in Kim Tae-ri Kim is a Mature writer of the new Mr Sunshine(a play Kim Sook rendering this reaction loop) the main falling point no caused a great topic.</p><p>With breathing to equalize was the opponent that Lee Byung-Hun. Mr Sunshineis Lee Byung Huns KBS Drama Special comeback with men, Kim Tae-ris KBS Drama Special debut. Romance artisan Kim is a Mature writer of the KBS Drama Special human, as it aired until the early two people of age difference become concerned about the dark, but the romance than the historical background is more visible and the gaze is changed. Magnificent directing, the history of the touched, Mr Sunshineis the best viewership 18. 1%(Nielsen Korea/Pay-platform National Furniture standard)and a new history written.</p><p>Ladywas Kim Tae-ri seed the you your and own awkwardness without. At the same time of the disease was he hard eyes and the weight is released by a firm with the expression of a deep snooze. As someone who also found the afterlife cant do that Lee Byung-Hun in front never pushed not and someones woman, not identity, not the female characters themselves. The first KBS Drama Special debut life in characters created by Kim Tae-ri in 2018 the best complete wait.</p><p>◇ The Hundred Days of wasted forces management, the successful Loco southern leap</p><p>Idol group Exo members of the management KBS Drama Special Its okay, love you, the movie cart, such as through early smoke on feet.</p><p>Mainly male actors and everything was changed back to the of the army of God(a song not rendering heterogeneous materials)through men with the first romantic Comedy was a challenge. Original full reverse and the ratio to the right and solemn impression, unlike a hip and wacky aspect without feeling poised and comic acting is also fluent. Left and unfolded clause and eagerness for romance breathing also.</p><p>This Hundred Days of wasted force Godof reversal of showman. Third KBS Drama Special - when compared to a large operation was not one hundred days of wasted force Gods last Church are an average of 14. 4%, top 16. 7%and the historical tvN on pole # 1, full 4 for that record. The first romantic Comedy in the genre after the huge success of harvest to help change this by Loco Southin the footsteps of more was personal, and the last Star for that.</p><p>◇ My uncle IU, a song as deep as with smoke</p><p>From the start, more horses, and ride were many. The past several controversial rough IU with 18 years of age, the difference is I learn the first Average and the KBS Drama Special focused breathing news of the war to rebound reduce there 셌. At first glance romance with my unclethe title is also half on one share. However, the veil to take off viewers my uncle(a night by the pool, rendering Kims analysis)is not worth to explore and cheered. Extreme weight IU charge of the security station and the first means for pulsating distinguished between the solidarity of that great and public feeling was loverather than personthis week is a valuable emotion to pass.</p><p>Especially IUs acting in many viewers shed tears. Cold reality with my whole body version of the rough woman was IU the body as gaunt I did. Hope the Read doesnt focus, this to me, but like most children, a dry tone through this in the character of misery and hurt expressed.</p><p> The previous postponed until the IU good dayto call IU the face of this overlap was, my unclein where you live as long in itself. Maybe IU this is not a sensitivity and this in the impressionable age of synergy to be detonated may be, but as a result, the new character created is obvious.</p><p>KBS Drama Special of the month - see information interested knownto your process to one turn digestion was IU. But it postponed a discussion you had at the time, unlike IUs of no friendly nature.</p><p>◇ Kim in why the→ - →boyfriend...be Pole Day did.</p><p>Can electrode pressure to win. The expression magician. 3, cross, want to stop the moment - walkabout time, forget it, Earth ship her old tvN  on the pole One Hundred Days of SAC forcesexcept to be irritating compared to the line all the way Wince was not only the number of items in KBS Drama Special with maintaining a reputation.</p><p>My uncleof the baton to our Kim in why(a white line when rendering a phone)is a syndrome close to hit. Steeped in the Dark was the night-Joon, Park Min Young of Locoby viewers of the tingle inducing enough. Following intellect, one min of art swipe(pole sample shall rise rendering more foliage) is also a stable viewership to keep the topic to the German car. However, the swipe as a follow up to the video the sky in the hundred million of stars(a song Hyejin rendering dairy)is the main actor in West China, Jung So Mins excellent performance despite a strong atmosphere blame on poor viewership stayed in.</p><p>Grown other more Song Hye-Kyo, night see Sword of authentic Marshmallow boyfriend(extreme Japanese infants rendering night you are)going. Combination only now did the two men a romance of the viewers of the amplify and as expected, viewership also cruising. Just create a shortage and only to each other is pointed out as a problem and there are various of us to sheathe their could not attention.</p><p>In addition to Statoil KBS Drama Special live, my room, such as the entertainer was a success and Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hyes starring in the Alhambra Palace memoriesfresh AR(augmented reality) the material and fantasy, suspense, romance as a genre in theatre to the moon. Top stars Milky also Friday KBS Drama Special of successful cruising.</p>
<p> Colorful content promised for the cable channel tvN is set to come in 2018, genre and actors for daring to try others emissions. The first half swept the KBS Drama Special motherboard, shrewd sense bread of life, live, my uncle and start with Kim in why, swipe, Mr Sunshine, One Hundred Days of the wastes Army, boyfriend, the Alhambra Palace of memories, top stars Milky, etc, until organized as the transition to the KBS Drama Special Guests have self-esteem kept.</p><p>Veteran actors from the rookie who played a myriad of characters, loved the middle, the exciting power is, of course, acting skills and equipped of work for a high-quality young actors. Mr Sunshineby Kim Tae-ri, hundred days of SAC forces management(Exo Dio), my uncle IU(is)and the heroine. Three people, each with different concerns all washed out and star, Showman and at the same time solid acting skills than the actors proved.</p><p>◇ Mr Sunshine Kim Tae-ri, KBS Drama Special first debut right?</p><p>Plays such as acting as a springboard with Kim Tae-ri is the movie The Lady(Director Park Chan-wook)gorgeous debut, the Chungmuro of Cinderellacalled. However, the first commercial film to believe not to the level of the smoke and the unique aura of the Cinderellapassive formula to colorless. Since the movies 1987, little forestto screen in Kim Tae-ri Kim is a Mature writer of the new Mr Sunshine(a play Kim Sook rendering this reaction loop) the main falling point no caused a great topic.</p><p>With breathing to equalize was the opponent that Lee Byung-Hun. Mr Sunshineis Lee Byung Huns KBS Drama Special comeback with men, Kim Tae-ris KBS Drama Special debut. Romance artisan Kim is a Mature writer of the KBS Drama Special human, as it aired until the early two people of age difference become concerned about the dark, but the romance than the historical background is more visible and the gaze is changed. Magnificent directing, the history of the touched, Mr Sunshineis the best viewership 18. 1%(Nielsen Korea/Pay-platform National Furniture standard)and a new history written.</p><p>Ladywas Kim Tae-ri seed the you your and own awkwardness without. At the same time of the disease was he hard eyes and the weight is released by a firm with the expression of a deep snooze. As someone who also found the afterlife cant do that Lee Byung-Hun in front never pushed not and someones woman, not identity, not the female characters themselves. The first KBS Drama Special debut life in characters created by Kim Tae-ri in 2018 the best complete wait.</p><p>◇ The Hundred Days of wasted forces management, the successful Loco southern leap</p><p>Idol group Exo members of the management KBS Drama Special Its okay, love you, the movie cart, such as through early smoke on feet.</p><p>Mainly male actors and everything was changed back to the of the army of God(a song not rendering heterogeneous materials)through men with the first romantic Comedy was a challenge. Original full reverse and the ratio to the right and solemn impression, unlike a hip and wacky aspect without feeling poised and comic acting is also fluent. Left and unfolded clause and eagerness for romance breathing also.</p><p>This Hundred Days of wasted force Godof reversal of showman. Third KBS Drama Special - when compared to a large operation was not one hundred days of wasted force Gods last Church are an average of 14. 4%, top 16. 7%and the historical tvN on pole # 1, full 4 for that record. The first romantic Comedy in the genre after the huge success of harvest to help change this by Loco Southin the footsteps of more was personal, and the last Star for that.</p><p>◇ My uncle IU, a song as deep as with smoke</p><p>From the start, more horses, and ride were many. The past several controversial rough IU with 18 years of age, the difference is I learn the first Average and the KBS Drama Special focused breathing news of the war to rebound reduce there 셌. At first glance romance with my unclethe title is also half on one share. However, the veil to take off viewers my uncle(a night by the pool, rendering Kims analysis)is not worth to explore and cheered. Extreme weight IU charge of the security station and the first means for pulsating distinguished between the solidarity of that great and public feeling was loverather than personthis week is a valuable emotion to pass.</p><p>Especially IUs acting in many viewers shed tears. Cold reality with my whole body version of the rough woman was IU the body as gaunt I did. Hope the Read doesnt focus, this to me, but like most children, a dry tone through this in the character of misery and hurt expressed.</p><p> The previous postponed until the IU good dayto call IU the face of this overlap was, my unclein where you live as long in itself. Maybe IU this is not a sensitivity and this in the impressionable age of synergy to be detonated may be, but as a result, the new character created is obvious.</p><p>KBS Drama Special of the month - see information interested knownto your process to one turn digestion was IU. But it postponed a discussion you had at the time, unlike IUs of no friendly nature.</p><p>◇ Kim in why the→ - →boyfriend...be Pole Day did.</p><p>Can electrode pressure to win. The expression magician. 3, cross, want to stop the moment - walkabout time, forget it, Earth ship her old tvN  on the pole One Hundred Days of SAC forcesexcept to be irritating compared to the line all the way Wince was not only the number of items in KBS Drama Special with maintaining a reputation.</p><p>My uncleof the baton to our Kim in why(a white line when rendering a phone)is a syndrome close to hit. Steeped in the Dark was the night-Joon, Park Min Young of Locoby viewers of the tingle inducing enough. Following intellect, one min of art swipe(pole sample shall rise rendering more foliage) is also a stable viewership to keep the topic to the German car. However, the swipe as a follow up to the video the sky in the hundred million of stars(a song Hyejin rendering dairy)is the main actor in West China, Jung So Mins excellent performance despite a strong atmosphere blame on poor viewership stayed in.</p><p>Grown other more Song Hye-Kyo, night see Sword of authentic Marshmallow boyfriend(extreme Japanese infants rendering night you are)going. Combination only now did the two men a romance of the viewers of the amplify and as expected, viewership also cruising. Just create a shortage and only to each other is pointed out as a problem and there are various of us to sheathe their could not attention.</p><p>In addition to Statoil KBS Drama Special live, my room, such as the entertainer was a success and Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hyes starring in the Alhambra Palace memoriesfresh AR(augmented reality) the material and fantasy, suspense, romance as a genre in theatre to the moon. Top stars Milky also Friday KBS Drama Special of successful cruising.</p>

Colorful content promised for the cable channel tvN is set to come in 2018, genre and actors for daring to try other's emissions. The first half swept the KBS Drama Special 'motherboard', 'shrewd sense bread of life', 'live', 'my uncle' and start with 'Kim in why', 'swipe', 'Mr Sunshine', 'One Hundred Days of the waste's Army', 'boyfriend', 'the Alhambra Palace of memories', 'top stars Milky', etc, until organized as the transition to the KBS Drama Special Guests have self-esteem kept.

Veteran actors from the rookie who played a myriad of characters, loved the middle, the exciting power is, of course, acting skills and equipped of work for a high-quality young actors. 'Mr Sunshine'by Kim Tae-ri, 'hundred days of SAC forces' management(Exo Dio), 'my uncle' IU(is)and the heroine. Three people, each with different concerns all washed out and star, Showman and at the same time solid acting skills than the actors proved.

◇ 'Mr Sunshine' Kim Tae-ri, KBS Drama Special first debut right?

Plays such as acting as a springboard with Kim Tae-ri is the movie 'The Lady'(Director Park Chan-wook)gorgeous debut, the Chungmuro of 'Cinderella'called. However, the first commercial film to believe not to the level of the smoke and the unique aura of the 'Cinderella'passive formula to colorless. Since the movies '1987', 'little forest'to screen in Kim Tae-ri Kim is a Mature writer of the new 'Mr Sunshine'(a play Kim Sook rendering this reaction loop) the main falling point no caused a great topic.

With breathing to equalize was the opponent that Lee Byung-Hun. 'Mr Sunshine'is Lee Byung Hun's KBS Drama Special comeback with men, Kim Tae-ri's KBS Drama Special debut. Romance artisan Kim is a Mature writer of the KBS Drama Special human, as it aired until the early two people of age difference become concerned about the dark, but the romance than the historical background is more visible and the gaze is changed. Magnificent directing, the history of the touched, 'Mr Sunshine'is the best viewership 18. 1%(Nielsen Korea/Pay-platform National Furniture standard)and a new history written.

'Lady'was Kim Tae-ri 'seed' the you your and own awkwardness without. At the same time of the disease was he hard eyes and the weight is released by a firm with the expression of a deep snooze. As someone who also found the afterlife can't do that Lee Byung-Hun in front never pushed not and 'someone's woman', not identity, not the female characters themselves. The first KBS Drama Special debut life in characters created by Kim Tae-ri in 2018 the best complete wait.

Source:https://mozimozing.tistory.com/5490

Pictorials for DAZED

990741355FC0A8752A

9907C3355FC0A8752A

Spoiler

990755355FC0A8762A

Spoiler

990892355FC0A8782A

99083E355FC0A87A2A

Spoiler

990811355FC0A87A2A

990686355FC0A87C29

Spoiler

9908F0355FC0A87D2A

998EA1405FC0A89F2D

Spoiler

99906D405FC0A8A52D

998FAE405FC0A8A92D

Spoiler

998FE7405FC0A8AF2D

99923B405FC0A8B42D

Spoiler

999287405FC0A8BA2D

99935D405FC0A8D12D

Spoiler

999413405FC0A8D62D

99929B405FC0A8DB2C

Spoiler

999548405FC0A8DF2D

999543405FC0A8E52D

Spoiler

9995A6405FC0A8EA2D

99C7AC375FC0A90D28

Spoiler

99C62E375FC0A91228

99C808375FC0A91728

Spoiler

99C861375FC0A91C28

99C8F3375FC0A92128

Spoiler

99C8BC375FC0A92528

9907CE3B5FC0A93C29

Spoiler

99F9513B5FC0A9422A

99F9B93B5FC0A9472A

Spoiler

99F9433B5FC0A94C2A

99FA213B5FC0A9522A

Spoiler

99F9913B5FC0A9572A

9962EF415FC0A96E2C

Spoiler

996293415FC0A9732C

990A66335FC0A9812B

xBoxReplace_250.png

Spoiler

99098A335FC0A98E2B

9909E6335FC0A9902B

Spoiler

990AB7335FC0A9912B

Source:https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=eumbook&logNo=221796978226&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Ft.co%2F

Launched'Resound Shorts' series, an audiobook that became a work of art

%EB%82%A0%EA%B0%9C%EB%A5%BC_%EB%82%AD%EB

The 50 works include actors representing us such as Seulgi Kim, Taeri Kim, Seungryong Ryu, Hyukkwon Park, Lee Suk Seo, Jeongeun Lee, Donghwan Jung, Suhyang Jo, Jinwoong Cho, and Hancheol Cho, and actors who are actively active such as Heechang Kim, Yeojin Seong, Mihwa Woo, Moonsoo Lee, Chulhee Lee, and Woonsun Jung. It is read aloud. Twenty-six actors from their 20s to 70s who have good vocal skills and excellent acting skills, after a long period of research and practice, took advantage of our words and read them deliciously.

Gender-free and age-free casting are also prominent. Although I brought my work from 100 years ago, I tried casting to keep pace with the rapidly changing times and not tied to the gender role and voice of ordinary works. For example, the above ``Wings'' is from the perspective of a first-person male speaker, but in the Resound short series, actor Kim Tae-ri reads aloud. Casting that breaks the frame provides a new perspective not only for listeners who are first exposed to 「Wings」, but also those who have already known this work.

four. Stories from over 100 years: seeing our works that need to be read again now

Wasn't it curious sometimes? Works called foreign classics are newly translated in the 100th and 150th cycles of the artist, and even disputes over several translations are possible.

The'Resound Shorts' series questioned it and read numerous classics. That doesn't mean it's simply meant to bring the old to the present. Na Dohyang's 「Female Hairdresser」, Na Hye-Seok's 「Kyunghee」, Lee Tae-Jun's 「Moon Night」, Lee Hyo-Seok's 「Breakable Red Lamp」, and Hyun Jin-Geon's 「Private Mental Hospital Director」have selected works that are relatively less well known but have literary value. In addition, 10 works by female writers such as Hye-Seok Na, Bae Bae Ae, Myung-Soon Kim, and Kyung-Ae Kang, which have not been greatly appreciated before, have been discovered and presented as works that we should read now.

%ED%99%8D%EB%B3%B4%EC%9A%A9_F3.jpg?type=

The 50 episodes of the'Resound Shorts' series are released from February to November, five every month. Here are five of the first released works.

Ha Seong-ran rewritten, Kim Tae-ri read aloud, and Ko Sang-ji added music.

Ideal "wing"

It is a work that inspired and reinterpreted numerous artists with the above representative works. The artist's high-level novel techniques show the modern individual's division. The author Ha Seong-ran, who wrote 『The First Wife of a Blue Beard』 and 『The Taste of Summer』, rewritten and read aloud by Kim Tae-ri, an actor who does not need any modifications. The charismatic performance of Sangji Ko, who has his own musical world as a bandoneonist and composer, was added to this and was reborn.

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/huge-spaceship-crash-installation-set-up-near-gangnam-station-to-promote-the-premiere-of-space-sweepers-starring-song-joong-ki-x-kim-tae-ri

Huge spaceship crash installation set up near Gangnam station to promote the premiere of 'Space Sweepers' starring Song Joong Ki x Kim Tae Ri

AKP STAFF

1610438660-20210112-spacesweepers.jpg

A huge spaceship has crashed onto the streets of Gangnam, Seoul!

Earlier this week, a spaceship crash site near Gangnam station became a hot topic via SNS and on online communities. The site was taped off with caution tape, while men wearing both protective suits as well as military gear stood guarding the premise. Crowds gathered to take photos and videos of the scene. 

But upon closer inspection, onlookers realized that the spaceship boasted the Netflix logo on top, and a sign in front of the installation read, "Spaceship 'Victory' will be collected on February 5." 

The huge and lifelike spaceship crash installation was all a surprise promotional event in light of the upcoming premiere of the blockbuster sci-fi film, 'Space Sweepers'! The installation will be in place up until February 5 for passersby. 

1610437905-f5303c1aa15e1ec243e3b0514c1e3eac.jpg1610437905-2930e6083b781e204f79ce5166b336f5.jpg
Spoiler

1610438677-53a26681b847cfc89e3066d1f510d94a.jpg1610437905-4fb0b25af7584a5455fd1fc1207a24a9.jpg1610437905-895249dc3d26247c5c0c4434907630db.jpg  

Spoiler

1610437905-dd351e036e43e429e7485b0c2971862c.jpg1610437905-4c620431-d7ae-43e3-bce4-3b01e2b08f3c.gif

Meanwhile, 'Sapce Sweepers' premieres worldwide via Netflix this coming February 5. Starring Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, Jin Sun Kyu, Yoo Hae Jin, and more, the film takes place in outer space in the year 2092, revolving around a crew of rogue space dwellers who pick up trash for a living. 

1610438017-18c7ee9b-f0d9-494e-9d1d-3452c074908c.jpg

(2021 CJ ENM-Lotte Entertainment) Premium Masterpiece vs Action Blockbuster①
2020 to one year is ' Corona 19 domestic cinema market has been devastated due to . Each investment distributor's release movie schedule was also messed up . For this reason, the domestic film market this year is in a desperate need to organize the lineup of each investment distributor last year and this year . It seems necessary for each investment distributor, distribution managers to wrap their heads and organize the lineup schedule . In this year's opening film, and passed at last year's opening film of this year planned to move to the next monthly schedules require cleanup with the opening 2021 is expected to be two years
spacer.png
CJ ENM- ' Xu Fu ' heroic ' Alien ' Express Magnum attention
Thieves ' hit ' , etc. Transactions ssangcheon only new director holds the box office report ' alien ' also CJ ENM is a part of the lineup It contains an extraordinary story that depicts the story of modern aliens and the Korean swordsman Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri and Kim Woo-bin appear " With God ' as one piece and 2 were produced simultaneously part of this year ' Corona 19" seems to be opening this year of at least one side, depending on the situation .

Source:https://m-insight-co-kr.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/m.insight.co.kr/amp/news/199628

Kim Tae-ri has transformed into a cute'short-haired' and has a'seductive beauty' that is difficult to see in his 20s

x8671586fi03ur5q47s4.jpgNaver Post'J Wide Company

[Insight] Reporter Moon Se-eun = Kim Tae-ri, who recently changed her hairstyle with short hair, renewed her series again

He boasted high class elegance with short hair that touches his shoulders.

05np7j7jpt7wzc7ob3xu.jpg

Kim Tae-ri added a sense of luxury by adding waves to her white skin and contrasting black hair.

In addition, he wore a white costume and showed off a beautiful figure like a snow qu

Later, he attended the awards ceremony and stood on the photo wall, showing a bright smile and creating an innocent 

atmosphere.

68b33svmgez9rxdwil1m.jpg

Kim Tae-ri, who surprised everyone with a perfect visual, made a feat of winning the'Actor of the Year' on this day.

He showed a modest appearance after the award, and said, "Please keep calling me from now on. I will try my best. Next time I come to such a place, I will try my best to make it less embarrassing. Be careful with a cold. Thank you."

Spoiler

6o0ovh87vf603nzirto2.jpg

Spoiler

96q2966ljp9vuf98v54y.jpg

Spoiler

07131stodxdsw576w2h3.jpg

Link-http://m.joynews24.com/v/868870#_DYAD

Who is Kim Tae-ri, the heroine of Park Chan-wook's'Girl' Highest level exposure notice

New actor Kim Tae-ri, who was cast as the heroine of director Park Chan-wook's new work'Girl', is drawing attention.

Tae-ri Kim confirmed the cast as the female protagonist with Min-hee Kim in the movie'Girl', attracting attention from inside and outside Chungmuro. In this film, Tae-ri Kim plays the main role, the pickpocket girl.

'The Lady', who translated the novel'Fingersmith' by British writer Sarah Waters in Korea and Japan in the 1930s, is hired by a noble lady who inherited a large fortune, her guardian's aunt, and the count of a crook who aimed for her property. It tells the shaggy story of a girl who became a pickpocketer.

Following Ha Jung-woo as Countess, Kim Min-hee as the young lady and Cho Jin-woong as the guardian were cast.

Director Park Chan-wook had an audition announcement last September for the cast as a pickpocket girl and conducted an extensive audition. In particular, he stated that a separate item for exposure was described, "Actresses who can postpone exposure, those who cannot apply cannot apply." He said that the exposure level was'the highest level' and nailed it, saying, "It is impossible to negotiate exposure."

Therefore, curiosity is raised as to whether Tae-ri Kim, who plays the role of a pickpocket girl, will perform the highest level of exposure acting through the competition rate of 1,500:1.

Kim Tae-ri, selected as the heroine of'Girl', was born in 1990 and graduated from Kyunghee University's Department of Journalism and Broadcasting. Recently, SK Telecom announced his face through a video letter, and appeared alongside Hyunbin as a model of The Body Shop, becoming a hot topic.

We are looking forward to seeing whether Kim Tae-ri, who has been chosen by director Park Chan-wook, who has discovered new aspects of actresses such as Lee Young-ae, Kim Ok-bin, and Kang Hye-jung, will succeed the leading actors

The movie ‘My Lady’ will start making a full-fledged film from pre-production in January 2015.

Link-https://www.ize.co.kr/photoView.html?no=2016050423047231776&

Tae-ri Kim “Sook-hee of [Girl] shows that love can start from anything.

The resemblance of Sook-hee (Kim Tae-ri) in the movie [Girl] is more like a mouse or a street cat than any other person. There is an unusual glance from the experience of a thief enough to quickly traverse the enormous mansion, and to distinguish jewelry better than a noble lady. Sook-hee, who had the energy of jumping rather than being trained well, was the speaker of the first part of [Girl], and newcomer Tae-ri Kim went to the Cannes Film Festival with Sook-hee. In addition to how Suk-hee, who showed off her petty presence on the screen, was completed, she was filled with curiosity about the new actor who willingly engraved her face. I met Tae-ri Kim, who is taking her first feature film, the first Cannes Film Festival, the first press premiere, and her first promotion.

2016060510307243264_1.jpg?rnd42262

* There is a spoiler for [lady].

There seems to be no sign of tense on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival. What did you think
Kim Tae-ri
 : Next time againI have to come. (Laughter) Because it was my first time in Europe, and I was amazed at the Cannes Film Festival. I was thinking of wanting to come once more after I gained more experience. The pose was practiced. After posing in the bathroom the night before in a dress, I found out that it looked best with a hand on the waist. Thanks to that, the dress was all wet and I had to dry it with a dryer.

What did you do outside the official schedule?
Kim Tae-ri
 : I keep wandering outside, taking the train and visiting the suburbs once. There is a very beautiful castle 15 minutes away from the boat, and I walked there all day. The other [Mr.] team who remains in the Cannes continued to buy me something delicious, so I eagerly eat it and eat cup noodles again when I return to the hostel. (Laughter)

[Girl] is the first in her lifeIt made me experience the Cannes Film Festival. Did you prepare anything else for the audition?
Kim Tae-ri
 : The original novel [Finger Smith] andI watched the BBC [Fingersmith]. It was very interesting when I first realized that the styles of Part 1 and Part 2 were different in the book. I liked the composition of seeing through this person's gaze and then looking back at the incident with that person's gaze.

What kind of character do you think Sook-hee was?one.
Kim Tae-ri
 : Sook-hee has no clear position yet, so she can go in any direction. So, I am a child who can solve each of the things that come. Hideko wears in the first, second, and third partsThere is a difference in the chapter, but Suk-hee just had to follow one flow. At first, I was troubled by thinking that the scenario was divided into 1, 2 and 3 parts, but I couldn't approach the character that way.

What was the most worrying part when acting Sook-hee?
Kim Tae-ri
 : Sook-hee is a thiefThe pride of her and her emotions coexist. In some scenes, pride stands out, and in someAs the love for Mr. Ga was highlighted, I thought I could miss one of the two. Sook-hee has been a thief for 17 years, but she keeps thinking about it as a maid. So I paid attention to not miss both and take them together.

While talking with director Park Chan-wook, I wonder if there was any point where the character changed.
Kim Tae-ri
 : When I read the scenario, I came in very naturally, but there was a part that was blocked when I expressed it. I don’t have much experience in movies, so “How do I do this? I don't know what to do. If you say, “This line doesn’t come in to me,” the director asks, “Yes, why doesn’t this work?” And thought about it together. For example, the sound of laughter has changed a little. “Director, my own laughter is so strong that if I try to do something else, it doesn’t penetrate well.” It sounds so fake.” The current version is the original SinaLaughter than rioThat is a lot of minus.

What was the best sceneI.
Kim Tae-ri
 : There are two. First, Sook-hee polishes Hideko's teeth. Hideko and Suk-hee have a big difference in status and there is also a difference in age in the play, so I thought a lot about how to make the viewers feel the chemistry. When I first tried to grind my teeth, I said, “I know this. It's because the tooth is sharp and it hurts. I can change it.” But when I brought a thimble and started to sharpen Hideko's teeth, I feel something strange. Here, Hideko's very childlike appearance was well alive, and the situation in which the two were attracted to each other was well expressed. The second is a scene where two people run across a low wall. They are the first to laugh at ease and feel freedom.

What is the reason Hideko and Sookhee fall in love?
Kim Tae-ri
 : The class difference also had a significant impact on the point where Suk-hee and Hideko were attracted. The fresh feeling that comes from meeting people from around the world that you haven't been through played a big role in arousing emotions. Sook-hee is a person who sympathizes with the girl's pain, and is a child who feels his pain as my work, is angry and tries to resolve. So I think Hideko had to fall for Sook-hee. Sook-hee's love is a guiltIt seems to have started from persimmon. He had a feeling of guilt while deceiving the girl, and that guilt would hate the count, make him jealous, and think that he must save the girl, otherwise Hideko might die. From what loveSook-hee showed what he could start with. In addition to this, Sook-hee's original affection, and the feelings she would have had when she saw a young lady who was trapped inside a barbed wire and was being abused rather than abused, killing time like a fool.

It was interesting that Sook-hee and Hideko were in love, where the worries about sexual identity were not described.
Kim Tae-ri
 : Right. Actually, we haven't lived in that era, and we don't know anyway. It is also a problem that comes differently from person to person. Some people think deeply about sexual identity, others think it doesn't matter, and others don't even think about it in the first place. I think Sook-hee and Hideko were such characters.

It was also known that he was a fan of Minhee Kim before filming [Girl].
Kim Tae-ri
 : If you see a movie and think you like a certain actor, I tend to drive the actor's previous works, but at the time of casting [Girl], it was Kim Min-hee.In fact, isn't it very difficult to answer questions such as "What do you like best?" and "Who do you like best?" But back thenanswerHaWas possible. I immediately told Director Park Chan-wook, "I love Kim Min-hee," but we met together to act.

What kind of acting did you like the most by Minhee Kim?
Kim Tae-ri
 : [The temperature of love]. The character played by Minhee Kim in the movie has a breath of comedy. It's serious but funny, I really like itMy sister was really good.

You seem to like funny situations. What was the most interesting memory during the filming of [Girl]?
Kim Tae-ri
 : When Ha Jung-woo is eating a peach, the juice splashes on my face. No one at the scene knew that the peach would burst like that. (Laughter) I was right in front of me, but it really broke. It's a scene where an important code (“almost done”) appears, so you shouldn't laugh at all.complexI took a few shots again saying that the juice of Sunga was spattered in the wrong place, but I couldn't stand the laughter, so my shoulders trembled. So, the staff passing by gave me advice, “Think it’s dirty” and it’s dirtyWhen I thought about it, the laughter stopped. So I finished the filming safely. It was really fortunate.

I know that he entered the theater class while attending the Department of Journalism and Broadcasting at Kyunghee University. What are you attracted to?

Kim Tae-ri : There was a play to gather new members, so I watched it, but I thought it would make college life fun. Break up like you're in ant hellHe couldn't come and devoted himself to club activities. (Laughter) For example, when the director gave an order, I thought about the prop all day in the conference room with a friend of'Small'. When asked to make a pocket watch, all day long, “Pocket watch, pocket watch, pocket watch… . How do I make a pocket watch?” I only think about this. I obtained a necklace-type hand mirror and used it as a woodworking bond.If you draw a picture and paint a silver lacquer on it, it looks like a pocket watch at first glance. I made the props myself in this way. Distance to use as materialHe picks up all the trash in the house, and if he needs a masterpiece, he draws a picture as if it were a masterpiece, and makes a fireplace and a cupboard. Transparency film for gas lampsYou can make it by inserting. It was really fun to make props while struggling like that. All my college life is there. All of my friends had only club friends.

To do something together I think the joy was great.
Kim Tae-ri
 : Yes. Making a play stage by rolling around togetherIt was fun to say. An amateur who doesn't know anything, sits together, lights up, and finds music. This pleasure seems to have been the opportunity to want to learn.

If so, why did you choose an actor from among the many things you can do in a play?
Kim Tae-ri
 : I had the most fun when I was an actor. When you act, you say, “Huh? How about doing this like this?” There are times when I think about it momentarily. It's really fun to feel those moments. Even in my daily life, there are moments where two or three emotions pop up in a casual moment, and it's fun to think, "How can I use this for acting?"

He made his debut while falling in love with an actor, and he had a very busy time. What do you want to do while resting?
Kim Tae-ri
 : Originally, I sleep a lot when I have time. I can continue to sleep as long as I have time. The maximum sleep time is also nearly 20 hours. Other than that, I watch movies and I like hiking. After this promotion activity, I want to go on a trip. I don't know where to go. Jeju Island is so good, but the prices of Jeju Island are so high these days... . (laugh)

2016060510267220894_0.jpg

2016060510267220894_1.jpg

Spoiler

2016060510267220894_2.jpg

Spoiler

2016060510267220894_3.jpg

Spoiler

2016060510267220894_4.jpg

Spoiler

2016060510267220894_5.jpg

Spoiler

2016060510267220894_6.jpg

Spoiler

2016060510267220894_7.jpg

Source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1118317wpp/kim-tae-ris-agency-warns-fake-social-media-accounts

Kim Tae Ri’s Agency Warns Against Fake Social Media Accounts

Kim Tae Ri’s Agency Warns Against Fake Social Media Accounts

Feb 2, 2018

Kim Tae Ri’s agency J,WIDE-Company, has cautioned against fake social media accounts impersonating the actress.

On February 1, J,WIDE-Company posted to their official Instagram, “Actress Kim Tae Ri currently does not have her own personal social media accounts. We would like to reiterate that there are no other official social media accounts besides the ones run by J,WIDE-Company. We ask that you be careful so the fake social media accounts do not cause any harm.”

Kim Tae Ri debuted in 2016 with the movie “The Handmaiden,” and recently starred in “1987,” which has surpassed seven million moviegoers at the time of this article.

Link:https://www.soompi.com/article/1448621wpp/song-joong-ki-and-kim-tae-ris-sci-fi-blockbuster-space-sweepers-unveils-main-poster

Song Joong Ki And Kim Tae Ri’s Sci-Fi Blockbuster “Space Sweepers” Unveils Main Poster

Song Joong Ki And Kim Tae Ri’s Sci-Fi Blockbuster “Space Sweepers” Unveils Main Poster

Jan 14, 2021

Upcoming film “Space Sweepers” has revealed its colorful main poster!

Set in the year 2092, “Space Sweepers” is a sci-fi blockbuster starring Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, Jin Sun Kyu, and Yoo Hae Jin as the crew of a space junk collector ship called The Victory. When the space scavengers stumble upon a humanoid robot named Dorothy that’s known to be a weapon of mass destruction, they wind up involved in a dangerous business deal.

On January 14, the upcoming movie released its main poster, which teases the perilous adventure that awaits its four heroes. In contrast to the glamorous, highly polished superheroes that travel through space in Hollywood films, the four leads of “Space Sweepers” have a slightly grungy, endearingly familiar look about them. Despite being equipped with the advanced technology of the future, the crew of The Victory is a relatable bunch that has to worry about their day-to-day living expenses as they wander space foraging for junk.

The poster also bears the movie’s tagline: “A cleanup of outer space by those you’ve never seen or heard of before starts now!”

“Space Sweepers” was originally scheduled to hit theaters in the summer of 2020, but following multiple postponements due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the film will now premiere on Netflix in 190 countries on February 5.

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/space-sweepers-releases-new-poster-ahead-of-worldwide-netflix-premiere

'Space Sweepers' releases new poster ahead of worldwide Netflix premiere

AKP STAFF

1610588206-20210113-spacesweepers.jpeg

The upcoming sci-fi blockbuster film 'Space Sweepers' starring Song Joong Ki, Kime Tae Ri, Yoo Hae Jin, and Jin Sun Kyu has unveiled a brand new poster, featuring the crew of 'SS Victory' as well as the gorgeous, intricate spaceship itself!

Premiering worldwide in over 190 different countries via Netflix this February 5, 'Space Sweepers' is known as the first ever Korean sci-fi film to take place in outer space. In the year 2092 where humankind roams outer space, not all space dwellers are rich or well-off; some make a living by collecting trash. One day, the crew members of 'SS Victory' discover a humanoid robot named Dorothy, which may or may not be a lethal destruction weapon. 

Will the crew of 'SS Victory' hand over Dorothy for big cash, or will they save humanity with some sort of farfetched, unpredictable plan? While you wait for the film's premiere on Netflix, check out the latest official poster below. 

1610586633-eroodllvcau9nle.jpeg

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005107185

Space Cleaning Department Song Joong-ki, Kim Tae-ri, Jin Seon-gyu... 'Seungriho' main poster released

0005107185_001_20210114094959882.jpg?type=w430Original view

Seungho poster © News1

(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Jang Ah-reum = Korea's first space sci-fi blockbuster'Seungriho', which is released to more than 190 countries around the world through Netflix, a global entertainment streaming service, is the main poster that expects the splendid performance of the crew Released.

'Seungriho', which will be released on Netflix on February 5th, is a Netflix movie about the story of the crew of Seungri, a space garbage sweeper in 2092, jumping into a dangerous trade after discovering Dorothy, a humanoid robot known as a weapon of mass destruction.

'Seungri-ho' releases the main poster with the appearance of the protagonists who have stepped into space, raising expectations for the adventures they will face. The unveiled main poster contains the prestigious appearance of the crew of Seung-ho who are full of charm and power. 'Seungriho', the first Korean movie to challenge the space science fiction genre, shoots Korean characters into space based on the imagination and technology of our movie, which reached the world's highest level.

The sailors of Seung-ho, Tae-ho, Captain Jang, Tiger Park, and Eop-dong, are the characters who barely maintain their lives by cleaning space garbage from the desolate earth. The humanoid robot'Dorothy', known as a weapon of mass destruction, rolls in to those who travel in space but are troubled by money every day. The whole universe is eager to find'Dorothy', and the crew of Seung-ho set out on a risky deal to trade a large sum of money with'Dorothy'.

The outfits of the crew members of Seung-ho, revealed through the poster, attract more attention with their friendly appearance, unlike the superheroes who have traveled through space in Hollywood. The details of Director Sunghee Sung-hee, who added a setting that can be easily resonated with their appearances like livelihood characters who are concerned about the cost of living while collecting space trash, is a prominent part. Seung-ho, which appeared on the poster, also makes us guess the charm of Seung-ho, which will show a clunky and powerful livelihood flight unlike the smooth and sleek Hollywood movie spaceship.

'Seungriho' is scheduled to meet viewers from over 190 countries around the world through Netflix on February 5th.

Link:https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/301338/the-women-of-joseon/

The women of Joseon

Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:51 AM July 29, 2018
t0729super-sunshine2-clip-e1532782550793 Kim Tae-ri as Ae-Shin

SEOUL—Kim Tae-Ri is still looking for the sunshine of her life.

The young actress revealed this during a roundtable interview. She looked fragile next to her leading man, Lee Byung-hun. She spoke in a firm but quiet voice, too. She even wore a dress with flower prints on it. The irony is that her character Go Ae-shin in the Netflix Original “Mr. Sunshine” hates to be compared to a flower.

“I think Ae-shin is a very complex character. There are attributes of her that make her a normal person. She wears high fashion, she is a girl interested in meeting people. She has a lot of complex layers,” she said.

You will see the care that scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook took with the ladies in the series. The men mostly act to survive or take revenge; the women pursue things that are bigger than themselves.

Ae-shin is from a prominent aristocratic family. She is beautiful, well-versed in the teachings of Confucius, and every inch a lady.  Her kindness is known throughout their land. Her alter-ego has no name, is a freedom fighter, wears clothes that look itchy and could use a wash. She is also a sniper who would not think twice about killing a traitor to Korea.

Unlike her, Kudo Hina is always well-coifed. She owns the Glory Hotel where important people sleep, gamble and have coffee. The character is played by Kim Min-jung and she admires her.

“What I like about my character is that she chose to bite instead of cry. She is very determined to do what she aims out to do.  She is very confident. She is too cool. In most dramas, if the character too strong-willed she becomes clumsy in the end. The negative side is that it really takes long do this role,” said Kim.

She had to learn French, English and Japanese to play her role as Hina well. She also had to learn fencing and how to use different knives in different ways.

“As you learn all these different skills and learn all these languages, together to create a new character that you are playing, that’s when you feel that it’s real