Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming Drama 2024: Jeong Nyeon]

DrBooger

Source:https://www.elle.fr/Cannes/News/Cannes-2016-les-acteurs-de-Mademoiselle-prennent-la-pose

Cannes 2016: the actors of "Mademoiselle" strike a pose

Cannes 2016: the actors of "Mademoiselle" strike a pose
This Saturday, three films are in the spotlight at Cannes . Park Chan-wook is in official competition with “Mademoiselle”, just like Maren Ade with “Toni Erdmann”, while Michael O'Shea presents “The Transfiguration” in the Un Certain Regard category. Their actors met in turn for the traditional photo shoots. 

PARK CHAN-WOOK

Spoiler

Park Chan-Wook

Park Chan-Wook, director of "Mademoiselle"

PARK CHAN-WOOK, KIM TAE-RI AND KIM MIN-HEE

Spoiler

Park Chan-Wook, Kim Tae-Ri and Kim Min-Hee

KIM TAE-RI AND KIM MIN-HEE

Kim Tae-Ri and Kim Min-Hee

KIM MIN-HEE

Spoiler

Kim Min-Hee

KIM TAE-RI

Kim tae-ri

JO JING-WOONG

Spoiler

Jo jing-woong

Four Actresses Everyone Will Be Talking About This Fall

Ruth Negga, Kim Tae-Ri, Sasha Lane and Auli’i Cravalho have breakout roles this fall.

Ruth Negga, Kim Tae-Ri, Sasha Lane and Auli’i Cravalho have breakout roles this fall.Credit...From left: Tom Jamieson for The New York Times; Jean Chung for The New York Times; Elizabeth Weinberg for The New York Times; Elyse Butler for The New York Times

Kim Tae-Ri, who stars in Park Chan-Wook’s new film, “The Handmaiden.”

Kim Tae-Ri, who stars in Park Chan-Wook’s new film, “The Handmaiden.”Credit...Jean Chung for The New York Times

Kim Tae-Ri, “The Handmaiden”

The South Korean filmmaker Park Chan-Wook made his name with a relentless vengeance trilogy, which peaked with the hit “Oldboy” (released here in 2005). His new film, “The Handmaiden” (Oct. 21), based on Sarah Waters’s British novel “Fingersmith,” but reset in 1930s Japan, is a vengeance thriller, too, though vastly more complex: a riddle of a romance, wrapped in a mysterious swindle, hidden inside an enigmatic upstairs-downstairs family drama.

For the title role of Sookhee, a Korean servant who is hired to care for a wealthy Japanese woman but harbors secret ambitions, Mr. Park searched for a young actress who could pull off the character’s cons. He auditioned 1,500 women before casting Kim Tae-Ri, 26, a newcomer with little experience beyond Seoul theater, short student films and a bit of modeling.

“At university, I majored in journalism,” Ms. Kim said by Skype, via an interpreter. “But it was so boring studying journalism, and my extracurricular activities were so much fun, that I decided acting was my dream.”

Like Sookhee, Ms. Kim displayed a quick, goofy wit and unabashed ambition, and said she identified most with her character’s “rough directness.” She described herself as a striver from a “very poor” family, like Sookhee, and said she worked odd jobs to pay her way through college, including a stint at a Kentucky Fried Chicken in Seoul.

“I can do all the stations and I’m confident I could be a manager,” she bragged. But Ms. Kim was less confident when it came to auditioning for this coveted role, because Mr. Park is such a celebrity in South Korea. “I never thought I’d get the part,” she said, “so I was pretty relaxed about the audition.”

“The Handmaiden” has generated headlines for its explicit lesbian sex scenes, but it bounds from graphic sensuality to horror to slapstick to comedy of manners, sometimes within a single shot. In a film filled with double-crosses and hidden dangers, Ms. Kim said that being paralyzed by that complexity was her greatest threat, which she narrowly avoided by putting more of herself into the role.

“Thinking about how the audience would see Sookhee,” she said, “was exactly the trap that I had to get out of very quickly.”

kimtaeri_final_edited_001
kimtaeri_final_edited_003
Spoiler

kimtaeri_final_edited_004

Spoiler

kimtaeri_final_edited_005

Spoiler

kimtaeri_final_edited_006

Spoiler

kimtaeri_final_edited_007

Source:https://m.zimbio.com/photos/Tae-Ri+Kim/Marc+Jacobs+Spring+2017+Runway+Show+Backstage/cB5zrHLvVsz

Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 Runway Show - Backstage

Tae-Ri Kim - Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 Runway Show - Backstage [marc jacobs spring 2017 runway show,hair,face,beauty,purple,hairstyle,black hair,fashion,long hair,brown hair,model,tae-ri kim,backstage,new york city,hammerstein ballroom,fashion show,marc jacobs spring 2017]
(Sept. 14, 2016 - Source: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America)

Actress Tae-Ri Kim backstage at the Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 fashion show at the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 15, 2016 in New York City. - Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 Runway Show - Backstage

Spoiler

Tae-Ri Kim - Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 Runway Show - Backstage [marc jacobs spring 2017 runway show,hair,face,beauty,purple,hairstyle,black hair,fashion,long hair,brown hair,model,tae-ri kim,backstage,new york city,hammerstein ballroom,fashion show,marc jacobs spring 2017]

Source:https://m.zimbio.com/photos/Kim+Tae-Ri/Tiffany+Co+Celebrates+2018+Tiffany+Blue+Book/PBgkS3Vgfw7

Tiffany & Co. Celebrates 2018 Tiffany Blue Book Collection, THE FOUR SEASONS OF TIFFANY - Arrivals

Kim Tae-Ri - Tiffany & Co. Celebrates 2018 Tiffany Blue Book Collection, THE FOUR SEASONS OF TIFFANY - Arrivals [tiffany blue book collection,seasons,face,hair,blue,lady,skin,head,beauty,hairstyle,black hair,fashion,arrivals,kim tae ri,studio 525,new york city,tiffany co]

(Oct. 8, 2018 - Source: Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images North America
Kim Tae Ri attends Tiffany & Co. Celebrates 2018 Tiffany Blue Book Collection, THE FOUR SEASONS OF TIFFANY at Studio 525 on October 9, 2018 in New York City. - Tiffany & Co. Celebrates 2018 Tiffany Blue Book Collection, THE FOUR SEASONS OF TIFFANY - Arrivals

Kim Tae-Ri - Tiffany & Co. Celebrates 2018 Tiffany Blue Book Collection, THE FOUR SEASONS OF TIFFANY - Arrivals [tiffany blue book collection,seasons,face,hair,blue,lady,skin,head,beauty,hairstyle,black hair,fashion,arrivals,kim tae ri,studio 525,new york city,tiffany co]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Source:https://www-hancinema-net.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-ri-speaks-out-about-role-in-democracy-themed-movie-114089-amp.html

Kim Tae-ri Speaks out About Role in Democracy-Themed Movie

photo928910.jpg

In her most recent role, Kim Tae-ri appears in "1987: When the Day Comes" released last week, following her breakout performance in "The Handmaiden" with yet another demanding subject.

The movie is based on the true story of the democratic uprising which started with the death of student activist Park Jong-chul, who was tortured to death in January 1987.

Details were initially suppressed but eventually became public and planted seeds for the June Democratic Struggle, which brought ordinary citizens to the streets in mass protests against the military regime, eventually leading to some democratic reforms.

The film centers on the brave people who fought to reveal the truth, and Kim plays a freshman who agonizes over joining the rallies.

"It's difficult to talk about what happened in 1987 as I wasn't even born at the time", Kim said. "I didn't know much about the events and have such a bad memory, so I always keep notes alongside my diary. I read them over and over".

"I have so much desire to express, but I think I always fall short and am dissatisfied with myself. It takes a lot of time and effort to become familiar with a character I play, and I feel I'm never good enough", she added.

Actor Kang Dong-won plays a student who is killed by a tear gas grenade thrown by the police during a demonstration in June 1987.

"There is no romance involved in the movie. But I think Kang's appearance itself gave this dark and serious film a 'breathing space.' I heard that he was attracted by the power of the story that he pushed for the role, and it meant a lot to me as well even though it's a minor part", she said.

Does she have a message for viewers? "We had a dark and sad period in our modern history, but as you can see from the film, there is a silver lining. I think the message of the film doesn't just apply to that particular period. Besides, it's not all gloom and doom but a great film with several scenes to make viewers smile".

Source:http://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2018/10/divine-new-york/

DIVINE New York
DIVINE New York

Actor Kim Tae-Ri, Whom I Met In New York, Was More Elegant And Exciting Than Ever. The Scenery That Was More Romantic When I Met Tiffany.

spacer.pngPaper Flower Diamond Cluster Wide Necklace With Petals Encircling The Neckline With Pear-Cut Diamonds And Round Brilliant-Cut Diamonds, Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Drop Earrings With Elegant Flowing Lines, Paper Flower Diamond 3-Cluster Ring In The Shape Of Asymmetric Petals Worn On The Index Finger Of The Left Hand , All Right Index Finger Paper Diamond Flower Open Flower Petals Delicately Expresses The Wear Ring Crude Prices Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Long Coat Navy Deb Ceremony (Debb Ceremony), Black Dress Collection Editor.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Wide Necklace With Petals Encircling The Neckline With Pear-Cut Diamonds And Round Brilliant-Cut Diamonds, Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Drop Earrings With Elegant Flowing Lines, Paper Flower Diamond 3-Cluster Ring In The Shape Of Asymmetric Petals Worn On The Index Finger Of The Left Hand , Maybe All Right Index Finger Paper Diamond Flower Open Flower Petals Delicately Expresses The Wear Ring Prices Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Black Dress Collection Editor.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Pear-Cut Diamonds And Round Petals One Set Of Brilliant-Cut Diamonds Surrounding The Neckline Paper Flower Cluster Diamond Necklace Wide Crude Price Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), White Won The Shoulder Shirt Collection Editor.
Spoiler

spacer.png

A Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Necklace With A Beautiful Design That Organically Interlocks With Asymmetric Petals, Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Drop Earrings With Elegant Flowing Lines, Paper Flower Diamonds Worn On The Left Index Finger & Tanzanite Open Flower Ring, Paper Worn On The Right Index Finger Maybe All Flower Diamond Cluster Ring, A Ring Worn On The Right Ring Finger Hardware To See Prices Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Elegant Wedding Dresses Heritage Teak York (Heritique New York).
Spoiler

spacer.png

A Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Drop Necklace That Shows The Pristine Beauty Of Flowers With An Exquisitely Crafted, Brilliant Mixed-Cut Diamond And Platinum Necklace, And A Paper Flower Diamond With A Layered Petals Designed To Be Asymmetrically Worn On The Left Index Finger Three Clustering, All The Petals Delicately Wraps Around The Wrist Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Bracelet Crude Prices Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Pleated Detailing Pink Dress Ink (EENK), White Sneakers Collection Editor.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Paper Flower Diamond And Tanzanite Open Cluster Necklace Set With Diamonds And Tanzanite, Paper Flower Diamond Open Flower Drop Earrings, Hardware Ball Bypass Bracelet, Metro 3-Low Hinged Bangle, Paper Flower Diamond With Delicate Petals Worn On The Left Index Finger The Open Flower Ring And The Metro 5-Row Ring Worn On The Left Ring Finger Are All Undecided . Tiffany&Co. , Denim Jacket And Pink Chiffon Dress Are In The Editor's Collection.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Asymmetric Petals Are Layered Paper Flower Diamond Design With 3 Cluster Ring, All Of The Petals Delicately Wraps Around The Wrist Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Bracelet Price TBD Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Denim Jacket And Pink Chiffon Dress Editor Collections.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Paved With Diamonds And Rose-Cut Diamond Bright And Youngrong A Paper Flower Paved Paper Flower Diamond Open Flower Expressed As Diamond Flower Pendant, Delicate Petals Worn On The Right Hand Index Finger Setting Ring Both Price Undefined Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Black Top And Jacket Editor's Collection.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond Cluster Necklace In Finely Crafted Platinum With Round Brilliant-Cut Diamonds, T-Wire Bracelet, T-Two Hinged Bracelet, T-To-Narrow Ring On The Index Finger Of The Left Hand, T-Wire FC Ring On The Middle Finger, Both Have 5-Row Metro Ring Worn On The Ring Finger Price TBD Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Cream-Colored Jacket Andy Aendep (Andy & Debb), White T-Shirt Collection Editor.
Spoiler

spacer.png

Hardware Upgrade Edu This Federated Link Necklace, Made Of Diamond Key Pendant Victoria, The Flowing Lines Both Elegant Paper Flower Cluster Diamond Drop Earrings Price TBD Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Lace Wedding Dress Owned Bridal (SOYOO BRIDAL).
Spoiler

spacer.png

Detachable Ball And Decorative Rock Features A Hardware-Wrap Necklace, T Chain Bracelet Both Crude Prices Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Beige Shirt Shirring Detail Munchoyi (Moon Choi).

New York Is Second Right? What Time Did You Spend? I Watched Two Performances. I Watched The Musical <The Lion King> And The Play <Sleep No More>, And <Sleep No More> Is A Very Hot Work In New York These Days. Should It Be An Audience Participatory Performance? It Is A Peculiar Play In Which The Audience Moves And Watched The Entire Performance Hall Decorated As A Hotel, Regardless Of The Stage And Audience, And I Liked It. During My Stay In New York, I Felt Like A Package Trip With My Team, So It Felt Like A Week Shortly. Still, For Half A Day, I Went To Chelsea Alone To Watch The Exhibition.

It Must Have Been A Long Time Since I Was Completely Alone. So I Think It Feels Very Short. If You Think About It, It's Not The Case, But After The Drama <Mr. I Also Spent Quite A Bit Of Time Alone In Seoul.

Do You Have Any Books Or Movies You Brought Along For The Long Journey? I Took A Few Episodes Of The Drama <Life> And Watched It On The Plane. I Took Six Books. (Laughter) I Have A Unique Reading Habit. Rather Than Focusing On One Book For A Long Time, I Read As Soon As I Caught It, So I Took Several. I Couldn't Read A Few Pages In The End. The Books I Took Were Also Difficult Content That I Couldn't See For A Long Time. I Thought I Was Dying To Pick It Up Later And Come Back.

When You Leave A Familiar Space, You May Have New Thoughts Or Impressions. Do You Have Any New Thoughts On The Time You Spent With <Mr. Sunshine> After The Drama Ended And You Got Away From Seoul? Most Of The Time, But During The Filming, I Was Very Tired Of Anxiety, Anxiety, And Stress, But After That Moment, It Seems That The State Quickly Dilutes. I'm Recovering Well Now. Now, When I Meet People On The Street, I Get The Most Greetings Related To Drama. If You Talk Shortly, You Know How He Saw The Work. Many People Have Seen This De Rama Very Well, And I Feel Like It Was A Work That Received A Lot Of Love.

During The Filming Of The Drama <Mr. Sunshine>, When Was The Most Pleasing Moment To Kim Tae-Ri? It Is A Time When I Am Completely Remembered As My Joyful Moment. There Are Times When I Have To Wait For Dramas Because Of The Progress. Like Movies, I Think Dramas Are Much More Like That. It's 2 Hours And 4 Hours And Waiting Is Work, But That Day Was Also A Day To Wait Until Dawn. I Was With Lee Jeong-Eun, Who Played Haman's House. From 12 P.M. To 4 A.M., The Two Walked Side By Side Near The Filming Location. They Both Wore Hanbok And Kept Talking While Walking Behind The Back, But Looking Back, I Was Very Happy At That Moment. It Was Good For The Morning Hours To Have A Pleasant Conversation With The Right Person... I Can't Even Feel Tired.

What Would Be The Most Beautiful Scenes You Want To Remember For A Long Time In This Drama? When I First Met Eugene (Lee Byung-Hun). It Was The Day When Electricity First Came On Hanseong Street. Streetlights Lit Up And Streetcars Were Passing By, And People Poured Into The Streets, Making It Messy. It Was Crowded With People, But Everyone Was Looking Up At The Sky Looking Up At The Streetlights Lit Up. The Scene Where Only Yujin And Aeshin Give Attention To Each Other In A Situation Where No One Cares About Others. It Was Great. It Is A Moment When Only Two People Are Aware Of Each Other.

I Think Last Year And This Year Were The Busiest Times Of My Life. What Do You Need To Keep In The Fast-Paced Time? Even If You Take A Day Off, You Have To Improve The Quality Of That Rest. Stress Builds Up, But If You Don't Let It Go In Time, It Will Eventually Accumulate And Interfere With Shooting. Some People Get Their Energy From Being Busy And Working, But At Least I'm Not. I Thought That I Should Allocate Time For Work And Rest At An Appropriate Rate, And Take A Full Rest Even In A Short Time.

It's A Time When We Say That'something Like Me' Is The Most Important. What Does It Mean To'I Have To Live Well Like Kim Tae-Ri'? I Am Not Sure What Is Like Me. A Person Like Me... Falls Well. I Often Forget To Turn Off The Bathroom Lights, And I Often Forget What I Said. So Let's Live Well Like Tae-Ri Kim That's Why I Don't Think I Can. (Laughs) It's Better To Adore Someone Else Than That, And If There's Something To Learn, It's A Good Attitude To Learn, But I Think That It Shouldn't Be Too Much. You Have To Be On The Lookout For Losing Me Saying, "I'm Not Very Good, But That Person Is The Best." I Drop My Phone Twice A Day And Break The Screen, But I Think It's Important To Keep Judgment And Interest In Me. Without Being Immersed In Me.

In An Interview With Marie Claire After Ending The Movie <Lady>, When Asked,'Is It Okay To Betray Everyone's Expectations After <Lady>','You May Not Be Able To Act And You Will Be Doing Less Interesting Work. It May Be, But As Long As I Want To, I Will Continue To Live As An Actor.' Since Then, Each And Every Piece Has Exceeded Everyone's Expectations. I Want To Ask Again. Is It Okay If You Still Betray Public Expectations? I Hope I Don't Betray You. Of Course, I Know It's Not What You Want. But I Know I Can't Even Hang On To Meet My Expectations. Because It Is Burdensome. But It Cannot Be Without The Burden. I Want To Continue Acting As I Have Been Doing Until Now While Being Nervous Properly.

Haven't You Decided On The Next Work? How Do You Plan To Spend The Rest Of This Year? It Will Change If There Is A Sudden Work, But I Am Going To Hibernate. Hibernation. When I Was In Middle 3, I Hibernated And I Was 10cm Tall. I Look Forward To It.

Source:http://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2019/11/shine-me/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=share

• spacer.png

SHINE ME
SHINE ME

“I Want To Be Someone Who Knows How To Love. He Is A Proud Person In Love.” Kim Tae-Ri, With A Clear Face, Shined Anew.

spacer.pngTiffany T Wire Hoop Earrings In 18K White Gold With Diamonds, Tiffany T-Collar T Two Circle Pendant Necklace In 18K White Gold With Diamonds And Turquoise, 18K White Gold On Right Wrist With Diamonds And Turquoise Tiffany T Wire Bracelet With Colored Balls Collection Of Hardware
Bypass Bracelet, Both Set By Tiffany Tru-Cut White Diamonds In Platinum On The Left Hand Index Finger Ring True Tiffany Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Off Shoulder Dresses Prada (Prada).
Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany Hardware Double Long Link Earrings In 18K Rose Gold, Tiffany Hardware Double Link Pendant Necklace In 18K Rose Gold, Tiffany T Two Hinged Bracelet With Pave Diamonds In 18K Rose Gold On The Left Wrist, 18K Rose On The Left Index Finger Tiffany T True Wide Ring In Gold, 18K Rose Gold Tiffany T True Narrow Bracelet On Right Wrist, Tiffany T True Pave Narrow Ring With Paved Diamonds In 18K Rose Gold Worn On Right Index Finger And Tiffany T Wire FC Ring All Of Tiffany (Tiffany&Co.). Champagne Gold Color Long Dress Le Beige (LeBeige).
Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany T Wire Hoop Earrings In 18K Yellow Gold, Tiffany T-Colored T Two Circle Pendant Necklace In 18K Yellow Gold With Diamonds And Mother-Of-Pearl, Tiffany Hardware Large Link Bracelet In 18K Yellow Gold Worn On Left Wrist, Left Index Finger Tiffany T-Colored Wire Bracelet In 18K Yellow Gold On The Right Wrist, Each With Turquoise And Black Onyx, Tiffany T True Wide Ring In 18K Yellow Gold On The Right Index Finger And Tiffany T On The Middle Finger. True Paved Narrow Rings, Tiffany Classic Wedding Band Ring All Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Nude Color Scoop-Neck Sweater Reumereu (Lemaire), Coated Linen Midi Skirt Reumereu By 10 CORPS Small Como (Lemaire By 10 Corso Como).
Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond Open Flower Earrings In 18k Rose Gold With Round Brilliant Diamonds, Tiffany Hardware Link Necklace In 18k Rose Gold, Tiffany Hardware Link Bracelet On Left Wrist, Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond Flower Ring On Left Index Finger, Right Index Finger Both Tiffany T True Wide Ring In 18K Rose Gold Material Sandwiched Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Wool Sweater Bottega Veneta (Bottega Veneta).
Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany Hardware Bead Hook Earrings In 18K Yellow Gold, Tiffany T-Colored T Two-Circle Pendant Necklace In 18K Yellow Gold With Diamonds And Black Onyx, Tiffany T-Colored Wire Bracelet In 18K Yellow Gold On Right Wrist With Black Onyx. Tiffany T Wire Large Bracelet, A Ring Is A Tiffany T True Paved Narrow Ring All Set The Pavé Diamonds 18K Yellow Gold Worn On The Right Hand Index Finger Of 18K Yellow Gold Material Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), Wool Sweater Bottega Veneta (Bottega Veneta) , Black Wide Pants THIERRY By Hans Ziegler Tiles (Mugler By Hanstyle).

I Recently Cranked Up The Movie <Seungri-Ho> (Tentative Title). Did You Finish Shooting Well? Yes, It's Done Well. It Is The First Space Movie In Korea.

This Year Is The 100th Anniversary Of Korean Movies, And In The Meantime, Haven't There Been Any Works Set In The Universe? I'm Curious. Yes. In That Sense, Not Only Actors, But Also The Staff Of All Parts Such As Shooting, Lighting, Art, And CG Worked Together To Create New And Meaningful Work. The Director Said That Post-Production Is More Tense.

There Was A Gap Between The Drama <Mr. Sunshine> And The Movie <Seungriho>. How Was It ? Suddenly, When The Time Runs Out, You May Become Impatient, But Are You A Person Who Enjoys Free Time Well  ? I Think He's A Very Good Type Of Spending Free Time. (Laughs) After The Drama, I Cut My Hair, Went On A Trip, Went On A Short Schedule To Learn English, And Watched A Performance. I Think I'm The Type Of Person Who Needs Free Time So That I Can Improve My Efficiency. I Knew I Needed My Time, No Matter How Busy I Was. But In Some Ways, I Think I Was Able To Enjoy A Good Break Because I Was Busy. If There Is No Work After The Break, The Period Of Vacancy May Be A Burden.

Meanwhile, V Live Video With Fans Became A Hot Topic. How Did You Get Started ? It Felt Like I Had Completely Laid Down Myself. As An Actor, I Became A Fan, And The Fans Took Care Of A Lot Of Things, So I Wanted To Give Something Back. The Best Thing Is The Fan Meeting, But I Don't Think I'm The Person Enough To Do The Fan Meeting Yet, So I Thought About What Would Be Good, And I Planned It As It Would Be Fun To Try V Live As A Fan Meeting. I Opened It With The Theme Of'We Talk Together' And The Result Was A Failure. (Laughter) It Takes Time For Real-Time Comments To Be Posted, So Natural Communication Was Difficult. Eventually, I Ended Up Talking Alone Still, I Think It Was A Good Thing Because It Seemed To Have Given Some Fun.

Although It Is Self-Proclaimed That It Is A Failure, There Are Many People Who Have Newly Entered The Scene While Watching The Video. While Recommending A Book  , Many People Fell In Love With The Fresh Remarks That Even Looking At Three Pages Would Not Be A Waste  . How Much Is Your Usual Appearance In That Video? I Haven't Looked Back At The Video, So I'm Not Sure What I Was Like Then. I Was Very Nervous. When You're Nervous, You Get Excited And Talk Faster I Think I Showed You A Lot Of Things That You Shouldn't Show. (Laughs)

Tae-Ri Kim, Who Has Escaped From Photo Shoots Or Fancy Events, Still Feels Like An Ordinary Person . How Much Did You Adapt To The Temperature Difference Between Me In The Moment You Don't Show And Me In The Moment You Show  ? Until Recently, I Was Focused On Filming And Did Not Participate In Other Schedules, So I Don't Seem To Feel The Gap Much. Rather Than Denying Either Of The Two, It's A Little More Comfortable To Think That There Is Me At This Time And At That Time. I Still Hide And Hide Normally. Sometimes, I Feel Frustrated With Myself, Who Is Stranger To Me. However, Since It Is Also Me In The End, I Try To Have That'run-Ga' Attitude Toward Me.

What Can Daily Kim Tae-Ri Be Calmly Happy? Hobbies. I Don't Have Patience, So It's A Problem That My Hobbies Change From Time To Time, But It's Good To Take Time To Do Things That Interest You. Right Now, That's A Computer Game. (Laughs) Not All Games Are Like That, But The Game I Play Right Now Is A Game That Doesn't Help My Self-Development. I Think That Time Is Important.

Isn't It The Type That Costs A Lot To Maintain Happiness? Yes. But Of Course There Is The Joy Of Consumption. But I Think This Is Common To Everyone. It Feels Very Good To Say Something Very Sometimes. (Laughter) During The Filming Period, I Have Limited Interests Because I Am Concentrating On The Work, So I Don't Think Much About Buying Something. Now That The Filming Is Over, There Is One Thing I Want To Scream, But If This Mind Gets Stronger Than I Am Now, I'm Going To Scream.

After Finishing The Movie <Girl>, I Interviewed <Marie Claire> And Said,' Even If I Have A Job Other Than An Actor  , I Have The Confidence That I Will Find My Way To Live In That Field .' Is There A Change In Your Mind Then And Now? At That Time, I Think There Was Something Like The Ambition Of Those Who Started Social Life. There Are Times When I Feel That I Have To Do Better Little By Little As I Go Through The Work, So I Feel That I Am Not Below The Standard. Before, I Used To Say'I'm Really Good' About All Areas Of Life, Such As Driving, Cooking, And Crafting. I Said,'It's Because I Didn't Learn What I Can't Do, I'll Do Well If I Learn', But Now I'm Quietly Doing It A Little. I Kept Regretting It, And I Have To Pay The End Anyway, So I Like It Or Like It By Myself. (Laughs) From Then On, I Couldn't Say That I Could Draw Well. Increasingly Yes.

What Do The People Who Inspire You In Kim's World Have In Common ? When I See A Person On Stage, When I Look At The Expression He Is Making, There Are Times When I Feel That'Oh, This Person Is 100% Immersed Now, This Moment Is So Enjoyable'. At That Moment, It's Thrilling, Envious, And Exciting. If That's Acting, I Want To Act, And I Think About What Kind Of Feeling It Would Be If It Were A Person Who Sings. But That's A Good Energy Felt By People Who Know How To Enjoy Their Work, Even If They're Not Necessarily On Stage.

Because You Know At Least A Little Of That Bliss, You Sympathize, Right? I'm Not Sure. I Think I Felt That Satisfaction When I Was Playing In School. That Seems To Have Motivated Me To Start This Job.

Is It Because You Have Become Strict With Yourself? It Is Probably Because I Have More Greed Than Necessary.

Until Now, I Have Been A Subjective And Strong Character. What Does It Mean To Be Strong Or Strong To Kim Tae-Ri  ? I Think People Who Know How To Look At Life Positively Are Strong People. Who Knows How To Get Up Eight Times Even If You Fall Seven Times. Someone Who Believes That There Is A Next Thing No Matter What Feels Worst At Any Moment In Life. For Such A Person, The Worst Is Not The Worst.

If So, Are You A Strong Person? I Don't Think It's Strong. Because He Is A Person Who Realizes Only Through Physical Experience. After Experiencing The Worst As The Worst, And Shaking, The Next Thing Comes To Mind, And I Tend To Wake Up And Say,'There Is A Next Thing. In That Sense, I Want To Be A Smarter Person. A Person Who Knows How To Enjoy This Moment And How To Be Excited About The Future That Has Not Yet Come.

What Is The Ultimate Look Kim Tae-Ri Wants To Have? I Want To Be Someone Who Knows How To Love. It Would Be Great To Be A Proud Person With Love.

What Do You Think Is Your Own Driving Force That You Will Use Throughout Your Life As A Human Being, Tae-Ri Kim ? Trying To Admit Me As I Am. I Think That's The First Way To Love Me. I Accept It As It Is, And Admit The Angularity, Without Anything To Cut Myself Down Or Uplift Myself. I Think Loving Yourself Is Important In Life, But In Order To Do That, I Think You Need To Be Trained In The Skills To Recognize Yourself First. I Think It's Important To Know What I Like And What To Do, Focus On Me And Get Closer.

Finally, What Do You Plan To Spend On The Last Day Of The Year? I Have A Little Time Off To Work On My Next Work, But I Think I'm Playing A Game (Laughs). When I Imagine Where I'm Going To Go On A Trip, I'm Not Really Sure. However, If You Spend This Time In Vain, It May Be Regretful Later. This Year Was A Strange And Weird Year. Time Seems To Be Long, But At Some Point It Feels Like A Very Moment. Whatever I'm Thinking, Time Is Running Through. It's Already November.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany T-Colored T Two-Circle Earrings In 18K Rose
Gold With Mother-Of-Pearl, 18K Rose Gold Worn On The Index Finger Of The Right Hand, And A Tiffany T-Colored T Square Ring With Diamonds And Mother-Of-Pearl Set On The Index Finger Of The Right Hand, And 18K Rose Gold On The Left Wrist. Tiffany T-Colored Wire Bracelet With Mother-Of-Pearl And Tiffany T-Colored Wire Bracelet With Diamonds And Mother-Of-Pearl, Tiffany T True Pavé Narrow Ring With Paved Diamonds In 18K Rose Gold On The Index Finger Of The Left Hand And 18K Rose A Set Of Mother-Of-Pearl In A Gold Tiffany T-Color T Squaring, All Misty 18K Rose Tiffany Classic Wedding Band Set The Diamond On A Gold Ring To Stop Tiffany (Tiffany & Co.), White Pants Dresses To Saint Laurent By Anthony Bar Karel (Saint Laurent By Anthony Vaccarello), Black Leather Camisol Top Rekto (Recto).

Source:https://www-traveler-es.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.traveler.es/viajes-urbanos/articulos/el-seul-de-kim-tae-ri/12562/amp

Kim Tae-Ri, the Korean actress who triumphs in the world, shows us her Seoul

We discover the city from the hand of the muse Park Chan-Wook

Actress Kim Tae-Ri in a suite at the Four Seasons Seoul© Gregori Civera

At first, it is not easy to recognize the Sook-Hee that Park Chan-Wook devised for his celebrated film The Maiden (2016) in the small and distant girl who welcomes us in the lobby of the Four Seasons in Seoul . What he receives us is a saying, because Kim Tae-Ri barely looks at us out of the corner of his eye when he arrives, punctual and surrounded by a whirlwind of representatives, stylists and, we suppose, friends and / or family.

The director of the cult films Old Boy or Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance chose the then-debuting South Korean actress among thousands of candidates to build a character that is hard to forget. Tender and ignorant, first; sensual and fascinating afterwards.

Kim Tae-Ri poses dressed as Kenzo in Myeongdong© Gregori Civera

The film, a prodigious mixture of the French Las diabólica (for the perverse plot, a triangle of love and betrayal) and The Life of Adèle (for the incredible photography and the abundant lesbian eroticism), swept critics and led the director artist of Kenzo , Patrick Guedj, to choose this girl with a lively look (and a little tough, to begin with) as the protagonist of the new campaign for the iconic Flower by Kenzo perfume .

For this reason, to meet the new 'poppy' of the maison - a symbol of the fragrance since its creation in 2000 and synonymous with freedom - we are in Seoul and we are in our particular Marx Brothers cabin: a luxurious room in this Five-star Gwanghwamun , a financial area named for the homonymous main gate of nearby Gyeongbokgung Palace .

Of the myriad of good reasons for traveling to the capital of South Korea –which we will discuss in the following paragraphs–, meeting Tae-Ri was very tempting. It's not every day that you get up close to a talent endorsed by Park Chan-Wook .

If the filmmaker does not stitch without thread, neither does LVMH , the French giant to which the firm of Japanese origin belongs and which has chosen this young interpreter who turns 28 this month. "I am very grateful for this opportunity," emphasizes Tae-Ri.

Spoiler

Imposing, cold and gray at first, Seoul ends up being fun, young, warm and colorful© Gregori Civera

" Patrick Guedj saw The Maiden and the energy of my character influenced his decision ." The creative director of Kenzo Parfums confesses that he is passionate about Japan and unfamiliar with Korea, although we agree with his first impressions of Seoul and its inhabitants: “They are more Latino than the Japanese, more savage . More similar to the European style ”.

Kim Tae-Ri Poses With Total Kenzo Look At Four Seasons Seoul

Kim Tae-Ri Poses With Total Kenzo Look At Four Seasons Seoul© Gregori Civera

We see, now, a little of that in the smiling and relaxed Tae-Ri, dressed in an oversized bubblegum pink sweater and trainers , at the end of the photo session. “Everything that this film has brought me, including this encounter with Condé Nast Traveler , is very important . I had not realized until now, when I met you, how relevant all this is, "he says, forgetting the tension against the clock of the photos and the requests of the representatives.

And a little girl reveals herself to us: she has barely traveled, to nearby Taiwan (“I still remember the emotion that planning that trip gave me and dreaming about it before doing it!”) And to San Francisco , where she shot the spot for the perfume . If you liked cycling through Taipei from the first, the multiculturalism stands out from the second. And he shows a genuine interest in discovering new destinations through our recommendations among the typical Korean screams, with an unmistakable cadence for those who have seen the Chan-Wook or Joon-ho Bong (Snowpiercer, Okja) films in their original version .

Tae-Ri's hometown produces an effect similar to hers on the visitor. Imposing at first, a little gray, cold and sophisticated in its concrete and winter skies, it is fun, young, warm and colorful up close .

Spoiler

Café-bookstore and may time never pass© Gregori Civera

Tae-Ri says he loves and hates his own city alike: "I think it's normal with where you live," he defends himself with a big smile. And its recommendations summarize our feelings towards everything that has captivated us in this capital of more than ten million inhabitants . First of all, this is a destination to eat.

In fact, we ask ourselves, how is it that Korean cuisine has not caught on as much internationally as Japanese or Chinese?

In Seoul you can eat better than well, and at affordable prices. The recipes are healthy and delicious, although, we warn you, the spicy issue is very serious and often comes standard. The kimchi is omnipresent, and the gui (Korean barbecue), and the country promotes its culinary culture through traditional markets like Gwangjang, Namdaemun or, more recently, Tongin Market .

The range of local delicacies also includes noodles impossible to find elsewhere. The actress advises us of Pyongyang Myeonok , in the Gangnam-gu neighborhood , where they serve cold noodles ('naengmyeon' or 'raengmyon') of North Korean origin that, apparently, are Park Chan-Wook's weakness .

Spoiler

Kim Tae-Ri, la actriz coreana que triunfa en el mundo, nos enseña su Seúl

Not enough talk about Korean food© Gregori Civera

"When he is traveling he misses them so much that he drinks coconut water to console himself, because he says it reminds him of the soup they carry, although it has nothing to do with it," he jokes.

An evening visit to the Changdeokgun Palace , a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, is another of his suggestions. A large part of the thirteen and a half million visitors that Seoul received in 2016 sought the majesty of historic buildings, where Seoulites dressed in traditional costumes stroll, but also the immovable dignity of preserved neighborhoods like Bukchon Hanok Village .

But Seoul also has the 'official' modernity credentials. The titles of World Design Capital and City of Design of UNESCO in 2010 show the will; Dongdaemun Design Plaza , by Zaha Hadid, and Lotte World Tower, by Kohn Pendersen, capacity and identity.

The last one was inaugurated in 2017, it is the tallest tower in the country - the fifth in the world - and contains department stores, galleries, offices, apartments, a seven-star luxury hotel (suck that one, Dubai), an aquarium and a room concert for 2,000 people. For its part, the fluid and undulating project of the ill-fated Hadid is an important cultural nucleus that includes museums, libraries and educational centers.

Spoiler

Dongdaemun Design Plaza© Gregori Civera

Although if something marks the good intentions of Seoul, perhaps it is Seoullo 7017 , a highway from the 70s turned into a garden-walkway, with more than 228 species and subspecies. The city in which messages are received on the iPhone that warn of terrible particles in the air, harmful to health, and the recommendation to wear a mask, aspires to be greener, more ecological and pedestrian.

Spoiler

Another reason to visit the city that, like New York , boasts of never sleeping (at dawn, people are in the karaoke bars), may be anthropological. The worldwide mega-hit song 'Gangnam Style ' , including choreography, was just the tip of the Hallyu iceberg , a name that refers to South Korean cultural expansion, especially through movies and television series (anime and K-drama).

It was Korean pop or K-pop that made the Gangnam-gu neighborhood world famous, a kind of Champs Elysees in Seville adorned with beautiful cafes and luxury shops. Being a global phenomenon worth studying, pop does not reach the extremes of K-Beauty . In fact, the quintessential Korean souvenir are face masks (although there are body masks, feet, and even breasts!).

Shopping areas such as the colorful Myeongdong are bound to come out with bags full of them, as well as gadgets that break the barrier between childhood and the adult world, and clothes from international brands and local designers.

Spoiler

The 'Gangnam Style' was born here© Gregori Civera

Without entering the tourist boom of cosmetic surgery, which is expected to generate 3.5 billion won (2.359 million euros) in 2020 , South Korean innovations in cosmetics have led internationally renowned brands to move part of their headquarters there.

The key to success could have to do with a sense of humor - beware of containers and packaging, objects of desire in the form of animals and dolls of all kinds - and the prestige of the Asian tradition, with its rituals that include up to ten steps and the use of less common products until recently in the West, such as essences.

The shopping ritual includes enjoying the colorful neon signs and street food stalls that pop out at every turn. For this purpose, at the western end of the city is Hongdae , the area of Hongik University.

Full of young people, energy and street artists, it is one of the most suggestive places to get lost for hours and enjoy the Korean night afterwards. It is also worth exploring the metropolitan subsoil. The Commercial Center Underground Station Gangnam is one of the meccas for garments made with a good price, but there are many others like Goto Mall , a favorite Tae-Ri, which is under the Express Bus Terminal Station.

Spoiler

Tae-Ri in the pool at the Four Seasons© Gregori Civera

Seekers of 'instagrammable' (and Wi-Fi) places often land in Yeonnam-dong , which is quite popular with Koreans for its funky restaurants and cafes. But the emerging neighborhood, they tell us, is Ikseon-dong , an old redoubt of traditional houses that has come back to life after some designers installed their workshops there.

For Tae-Ri, his most special enclaves are Mount Namsan, a 494-meter-high peak in the heart of Gyeongju National Park (“I love hiking”) and, for walking and eating something, Daehakro, which is also territory college, known for its independent theater scene. “I've spent a lot of time there with my friends and enjoying performances, ” he recalls. And with a group photo in which he makes the victory sign, he says goodbye to us, erasing all traces of the entourage, the rush, the gray ...

[Entertainment] Kim Tae-ri X Ryu Jun-yeol.jpgif

Source: https://m.cafe.daum.net/zoomin62/GNO8/166441?q=김태리

998D763E5A9D335B307588

99149C395A9D335D139B1D

Spoiler

99FCE9335A9D344F3064F0

Spoiler

99ACCF465A9D49580B3078

996853355A9D33DD0C3615

99D4B1415A9D335F2060F8

The two actors who were Hye-
won and Jae-ha themselves are too wasteful to end with a chemistry, a male friend in a rural village. ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Spoiler

999260335A9D33CC328F68

99AD86395A9D33CD33344A

Spoiler

99102D3A5A9D33D5083D60

992C9F3A5A9D33CB333445

99B736335A9D3C641745E3

99E00A335A9D33CD2FD319

Spoiler

99E4C63B5A9D33CC2C2E15

Spoiler

9998D4345A9D33D204081D

99415F355A9D33D10FCF3B

997A59335A9D33CD0B2381

Spoiler

99794E3D5A9D33CE335318

996270405A9D33D4201656

Spoiler

998945415A9D33D3342C98

9957C83C5A9D33D101C6EC

994218405A9D33D312C4FC

Spoiler

9903CA3A5A9D33D31B6845

99BB363C5A9D33D42C2E50

990BF6345A9D33D70FBA5B

Spoiler

9932BC345A9D33DF27B2EC

992E78415A9D33D61D39B6

Spoiler

9910EC3A5A9D33D63664B3

997A8F365A9D33D70C41A2

Spoiler

995E633E5A9D33DC3567F5

99FA40345A9D344F2D91B6

991F2E365A9D3C622906DD

993E9C395A9D3C631BBB0C

99EE60395A9D344E07D94C

990CCC445A9D47D2276F75

99E548455A9D47D22B8197

Spoiler

99C4933E5A9D345223F918

99E2CF3D5A9D3C631A29DC

99F5A8355A9D345118BC45

99ED063D5A9D345014F218

like this

99C7AE355A9D33DE19A9A8

Spoiler

990F4B4A5A9D532B353FE4

994354435A9D532B19DFA6

Like this

Spoiler

99EF45405A9D3469357309

99798E3C5A9D346933C902

Thank you for working as two actors ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

These two are so cute together, it looks like they have a pure friendship between them, just like their characters in Little Forest..It's so nice to see her being her fun and friendly self with her co stars
:Pandabulous:

Source:https://www-buzzfeed-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/ishabassi/similar-movies-to-watch-parasite-bong-joon-ho

19. The Handmaiden

sub-buzz-4312-1580685982-3.jpg?resize=99
CJ Entertainment

What it's about: A woman is hired to be handmaiden to a Japanese heiress, but is secretly involved in an elaborate rouse with a con man to steal her inheritance.

BuzzFeed Community review: "The Handmaiden is definitely a must-watch! It touches on different topics, like class differences, abuse of women and sexual exploration."

21. 1987: When The Day Comes

sub-buzz-4310-1580686240-1.jpg?output-qu
CJ Entertainment

What it's about: The events that led to the 1987 June Democratic Uprising, which are triggered by the unlawful interrogation and death of a student protester.

BuzzFeed Community review: "Like Parasite, 1987 focuses on a dark topic, but there's comedic relief through the acting."

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/stunning-outfits-female-celebrities-baeksang-arts-awards/

The Most Stunning Outfits Of Female Celebrities From The Baeksang Arts Awards

Kim Tae Ri
Kim Tae Ri was absolutely beautiful in an elegant, white off the shoulder dress with silver and gold beaded details.
03.13831308.1.jpg

The gold and silver beads added some sparkle to the simple silhouette of the dress.

457778_294686_3222.jpg She’s absolutely radiant

0:Source:https://pinprestige.com/kim-tae-ri-on-why-she-was-drawn-to-her-upcoming-movie-co-starring-song-joong-ki/
030-045_PIN-Paramount-KIM-TAERI-MAR2013-

"Pin" Digital Cover in March:
Kim Tae Ri's new film partner Kim Tae Ri On Why She Was Drawn To Her Upcoming Movie Co-starring Song Joong Ki

MARCH 13, 2020 by PIN PRESTIGE

Whether it is a movie, a TV series or a photo, when standing in front of the camera, Kim Tae-li activates the mind control mode. The new film "Victory" co-operated with Song Joong-ki is expected to start painting this summer. Kim Tae-li told "Pin" why the film attracted her.

:0Hungry will make your feet soft

For the first time to shoot the cover of a Singapore magazine, Kim Tae Ri shared his thoughts on working with the "Pin" team:

"I let myself enjoy my work, try to relieve my tension, and make my mood relaxed. Although it is the first time I have collaborated with photographer Khim and stylist (Johnny Khoo) today, it feels like a hit and a tacit understanding."

In this filming, Jin Tae Li sometimes showed aura and sometimes bloomed domineering. What was she thinking when filming?

"In fact, it is very natural. The most important thing to take photos is to be natural and relaxed. Not only the heart needs to be relaxed, but the body also needs to be relaxed. When you start shooting, stand in front of the camera and you will naturally enter the situation."

Ask her if she is used to the camera?

“There are times when I’m afraid of the camera, but there are also times when I feel that the camera relaxes me. Really, I just look at the atmosphere of the scene and my own situation, so I generally try to focus on the current shooting, and I also need mind control. control).

What would make her mind control break?

"There is no temptation, but if you are hungry...hahaha, you will feel powerless. Because if you are hungry, you will feel weak."

About the new work "Victory"

Kim Tae-ri and Song Joong-ki co-produced the movie "Victory" last year. According to South Korean media reports, the film received a 5 billion won investment (about 5.8 million SGD) from Huayi Tencent Entertainment. The film is currently undergoing post-production work and is expected to be released this summer.

"What attracts me to this film is the drama and subject matter; it is known as Korea's first cosmic science fiction film. The story is very interesting and charming. Hollywood has also made many cosmic movies, but this one is different and has a Korean local flavor.

CG special effects, costumes, scene design, etc., the entire film team has made many new attempts in all aspects. Shooting together, I think this team is very professional; to me, this will be a very meaningful work, especially when everyone challenged to complete a new drama together, there is a sense of accomplishment that is groundbreaking. "

Kim Tae-ri revealed that "Victory" is the work of Jo Sung Hee (Jo Sung Hee; the director of "Wolf Boy" starring Song Joong Ki) has been preparing for ten years. When he was shooting the first movie, he had already begun preparations for this movie. Up.

The background of the story of "Victory" is at the end of the 21st century. When the earth is deserted, humans need to live in the universe. Therefore, garbage is created in the universe, so it needs to be cleaned up.

Kim Tae-ri plays a captain who cleans the boat. "I like this character very much. I think it's cool. It (the story and the character) does not have a romantic love line. It simply develops around the theme of the story. I think this kind of film is very fresh."

品PRESTIGE 2020年3月号 | 金泰梨 KIM TAE RI https://youtu.be/GsQnba2en3s

Link-https://zapzee.net/2020/03/17/kim-tae-ri-in-her-recent-pictorial-with-pin-prestige/

Kim Tae Ri in Her Recent Pictorial with PIN Prestige

by krishkim10 months ago922Views

Actor Kim Tae Ri showed off a unique charm through her recent pictorial for “PIN Prestige,” an overseas fashion magazine.

In the released pictorial, Kim in a stylish frill-style black dress catches the eyes with her intense eyes and poses. Also, she perfectly managed to pull off her own fashion style using various styles of hats, and completed a colorful images.

20200317092431676hrdb   20200317092430649ukqv   20200317092429522mouv  
Spoiler

20200317092428370zvsc

In particular, the staff praised her for her perfect understanding of the concepts with natural poses, sublimating every look into an unrivaled atmosphere.

The fashion magazine “PIN Prestige” is released in various countries including Singapore and Malaysia. Through highlighting the cover, Kim showed a whole new charm of herself.

Meanwhile, Kim recently finished filming the movie, Starship Victory (working title) and will continue her active career by confirming her role in director Choi Dong Hoon’s new film.

Pictures

Spoiler

<p>Actress Kim Tae-ris photo shoot picture was unveiled.</p><p>Kim Tae-ri company Minha official Instagram 3 18 dress from Bling Style. All look perfect digestion for pictorial craftsmen has returned. Look also look also want to see the cut collectionthere are certain senses and was.</p><p>Photo belongs to a photo shoot in which Kim Tae-ri of all our won. Kim Tae-ri of the piece, like a distinct visage is beauty to be accessorised easily. Kim Tae-ris elegant and also eye-catching.</p><p>Kim Tae-ri is the movie Victory(working title)and the aliens(working title) starred in it.</p>
<p>Actress Kim Tae-ris photo shoot picture was unveiled.</p><p>Kim Tae-ri company Minha official Instagram 3 18 dress from Bling Style. All look perfect digestion for pictorial craftsmen has returned. Look also look also want to see the cut collectionthere are certain senses and was.</p><p>Photo belongs to a photo shoot in which Kim Tae-ri of all our won. Kim Tae-ri of the piece, like a distinct visage is beauty to be accessorised easily. Kim Tae-ris elegant and also eye-catching.</p><p>Kim Tae-ri is the movie Victory(working title)and the aliens(working title) starred in it.</p>

Spoiler

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/140/0000043614

The most noteworthy actor in 2021... asked 55 leaders of the Korean content industry

Prospects for the Korean Entertainment Industry in 2021-Which Actors Should I Pay attention to?

19_25_32__5feb041c07dff_20201229184617027.jpg?type=w430Original view

Kim Tae-ri, Lee Byung-hun

The actors of 2021 that the 55 experts leading the Korean video content industry pay attention to were Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Lee Do-hyun, and Cynthia.

<Cine21> conducted a survey of 55 key players in the Korean entertainment industry, including film and drama production companies, investment distributors, OTT and management companies, to diagnose the current situation of the rapidly changing domestic entertainment industry and predict the future. . This survey is more meaningful because most of the major decision makers who lead the flow of the video content industry, such as film, broadcasting, and OTT, participated, and they can grasp the prospects of the Korean video content industry at a glance

Kim Tae-ri, who ranked first in the'female actors to watch', was mentioned as "the cast that the creators pick in the first hand" and gained a lot of support. With “a pioneer-like image, whose genre and era have always been different from the cast,” “I am an actor who is definitely looking forward to his performance and growth for the time being.” 

Link-https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3042498

Kim Tae-ri looks back at a year full of work : In ‘1987,’ she plays a student looking for truth

테스트

[ILGAN SPORTS]

Actor Kim Tae-ri, who made her film debut in the 2016 movie “The Handmaiden,” is back in a major way.

Three projects of hers will premiere in the near future. Up first is “1987: When the Day Comes,” which hits local theaters Wednesday. In it, Kim plays Yeon-hee, who tries to get to the bottom of college student Park Jong-cheol’s death.

This movie is a true story based on the 1987 incident where a college student who was in the process of being questioned by the police died. While the police wanted to cremate the body immediately after the death, a prosecutor sensed that the student might have died from torture, and asked for an autopsy.

Kim’s character, a college freshman, is a fictional role recreated for the movie.

She is no different from any other college student, but she finds herself swept up in a group of protesters demanding the truth about Park’s death. She thinks the protesters are reckless, but at the same time, agrees that the fight is righteous.

While that movie touches on an important moment in modern Korean history, another movie, “Little Forest,” which is set to open sometime next year, will focus on going back to nature. She plays a character returning to her hometown after being fed up with an urban life.

Additionally, Kim is currently filming “Mister Sunshine,” a TV drama featuring actor Lee Byung-hun.

Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, sat down with the actor to talk more about her upcoming releases.

Q. What was it like filming the large protest scene in “1987”?

A.
 I debated it much. I’m not religious, but I imagine it might be similar to becoming religious. This might be what one would feel if there is a savior. I thought [Yeon-hee] would feel the hope that the people out there in the plaza would save families who are grieving and who are suffering.

Do you think the scenes will remind people of the candlelight vigils that were held last year?

I feel like the candlelight vigil I experienced is a bit different from the people who were out in the plaza in the past. What I saw from the people gathered in Gwanghwamun was sadness. But the scene in the plaza that Yeon-hee saw was different. I think that the need to take action was equally felt by those who came out for the candlelight vigil and those who were protesting in 1987. They must have gone out there because staying put made them feel like their heart was going to burst.

What has your 2017 been like?

In the beginning, it felt like I had things that I had to give some thought to. In the middle of the year, I was busy filming two movies. Now I’m filming a TV drama while promoting “1987.” I also play games and read books in my spare time to rest.

How do you like filming a drama with actor Lee Byung-hun?

I saw him during a script reading, but we haven’t filmed together yet. He is more [blunt] than I had imagined. The final script hasn’t come out, so I’m also curious how the story will unfold. I worry about it but that’s something I can’t control. There is a gigantic gap in acting experience, so I’m more worried about that. I will do my best.

Kim Tae Ri - InStyle Magazine November Issue ‘16

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri - InStyle Magazine November Issue ‘16

Source:https://sleepystreetsworld.tumblr.com/

Kim Tae Ri Dazed Korea 2018

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri x Dazed Korea

Source:http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201801191824261902994_2

Broadcast date: Jan. 18
Starring: Kim Tae-ri, Dia, Lee Da-hee

Kim Tae-ri

spacer.png

(Naver V app)

Actress Kim Tae-ri participated in the “Star Relay Heart Challenge” which was live broadcast via Naver’s V app Thursday.

The challenge features 10 actors completing to complete the same missions via the V app and supporting poor children in in Kenya with their donations.

During the broadcast, Kim wrote a letter to a Kenyan child and made an origami gift to complete the mission.

As she was too busy with writing the letter to say something in the broadcast, she soon felt awkward and asked the viewers whether Ryu Jun-yeol, who participated in the project before her, was also quiet during the broadcast.

For the origami gift, she chose to make a paper turtle. “I chose the turtle for the meaning that though progress may be slow, you should keep working toward your dream,” she said.

Link- http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201810310948503393995_2

5 baby-faced actresses turning 30 in 2019

For many people, turning 30 is an exciting, if anxiety-inducing, milestone.

Some people freak about hitting their third decade of life, fearing they’ll lose their youthful looks and wrinkle-free skin. But it’s also an age when they can really bloom, becoming more responsible for their lives and forging their own life paths.

And here are a few actresses on the cusp of turning 30 (Korean age), still thirsty and thriving.

5. Kim Tae-ri

spacer.png

The “Mr. Sunshine” star is a chameleon when it comes to acting. After rising to stardom with her breakout flick “The Handmaiden,” Kim has been on a never-ending winning streak with “1987: When the Day Comes,” a political thriller, and “Little Forest.”

Whether she plays a lowly maid or a noblewoman from the Joseon era, Kim shines in every role she takes on

• Guest changed the title to Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming movie : Space Sweepers]

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/mister-sunshine-holds-wrap-party/amp/

mister sunshine holds wrap party

spacer.png

Mister Sunshine helds its wrap party but the three leading men were conspiciously missing in photos released by the various news agencies. Well, it could be the trio decided to enter by a back door or genuinely weren’t able to attend. Anyway, Kim Tae Ri playfully struck her shooter pose for the media, which was kinda cute. I’m curious to find out if she has been bitten by the drama bug and will do another soon or wait a few years, notch a few more movies, before returning to the small screen.
<p>Actor Kim Tae - ri attended the KBS Drama Special Mr. Sunshine Party with staff held on the afternoon of November 2 at a restaurant in Yeouido Seoul.</p>

Source:http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201607111246104161774_2

http://toykeat.com/article/toykeat-story/8/206/

Kim Tae-ri cast for Clarins model

Actress Kim Tae-ri has been cast as the model for Clarins, a cosmetics brand, for this season, the company said.

A representative from Clarins told a local media outlet, “We think that Kim’s pure and clean image makes her well-suited to represent our brand, which is environmentally friendly.”

Kim will film a commercial for Clarins’ upcoming new brand, which will be launched this September.

She has gained public recognition recently through her role in the movie “The Handmaiden,” directed by Park Chan-wook.

Source:https://virtuamima.tumblr.com/post/187813013755/kim-tae-ri-for-basic-house-2019

Kim Tae-ri for Basic House 2019

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pvie0agIeA1tk2heto1_1280.pngtumblr_pvie0agIeA1tk2heto2_1280.pngtumblr_pvie0agIeA1tk2heto3_1280.png

Spoiler

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elle.vn/xu-huong-lam-dep/tuyet-tac-o-hui-the-first-geniture/%3famp

The masterpiece O HUI The First Geniture for timeless eternal beauty

Feel smooth and revitalized with O HUI The First Geniture, premium make-up. An improvement in make up technology with peony nutrients for radiant beauty
son môi o hui the first geniture x kim tae ri - feature

Signature 29 CellTM - the “star” of The First Geniture line of skin regeneration products, is the skin-activating ingredient exclusively developed by CHA Biotech. This solution awakens sleepy stem cells, provides energy to promote the skin to produce 29 growth factors, while slowing down the aging process. Combined with Transkin EGF / hGHTM technology, the essence penetrates deeper into the skin five times faster.

White peony - a flower that can bloom even in harsh environments represents beauty that endures with time. Not only that, this flower known as "the national color of the sky" also contains many miraculous nutrients in preventing aging, improving skin protection and strengthening cells by 1/3. times.

In addition to the comprehensive line of skincare products, O HUI The First Geniture introduces premium makeup with luxurious designs, unique performance ingredients and perfect make up effect.
Spoiler

son môi và cushion o hui the first geniture

Masterpiece for ageless skin
In the midst of the hustle and bustle of life, multifunctional makeup products have become a beauty trend favored by many followers. Supplemented with nutrients from The First Ampoule, O HUI The First Geniture Ampoule Cover Cushion not only creates a naturally smooth base layer but also helps to improve wrinkles, smooth white skin and protects skin against the harmful effects of sunlight. Sun.
Spoiler

o hui the first geniture cushion

Specially designed versions exude the luxurious, sophisticated aura of The First Geniture make-up products. Inspired by the precious Ruby bracelets of European royalty, the box design has a dominant golden tone, dotted with sparkling ruby stones. The delicate mosaic details on the surface express the philosophy of O HUI: Not only bring a wonderful change to your skin, but also in the way you feel life and yourself. Your skin deserves to be pampered with the best products.

Great for the lips
A perfect lipstick of quality and sophistication in design is an accessory that enhances the level of women. Inspired by the hair brooch of Austrian Princess Maria Anna, O HUI The First Geniture Lipstick has a streamlined design but still exudes elegance. The body is shiny bronze-yellow, each petal is meticulously sculpted and the Ruby stone accent in the middle is like a precious jewelry.

Spoiler

son môi o hui the first geniture

Vivid lip color palette stretching from red, pink, orange tones gives her the freedom to create style Fresh lipstick for daytime events, mysterious crimson tones suitable for night parties. Thanks to peony extract and Fitting Oil technology, O HUI The First Geniture Lipstick optimizes long-lasting, smooth moisturizing performance.
Spoiler

bảng màu son môi o hui the first geniture

son môi o hui the first geniture 2

Her haughty lips make her the "queen" of the party night. The sophisticated lipstick design is like a jewelry that enhances the nobility of the owner

Seemingly simple but extremely outstanding, the harmonious makeup style honoring pure beauty and elegance is always favored by the girls in the party season at the end of the year festival season. With a dewy, whitening foundation and deep improvement from stem cells with The First Geniture Ampoule Cover Cushion, perfectly combined with The First Geniture Lipstick for beautiful, glowing, pearl-like lips. turned into that focus?

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/actors-ryu-joon-yeol-kim-tae-ri-to-reunite-for-new-sci-fi-film-series-by-star-director-choi-dong-hoon

Actors Ryu Joon Yeol & Kim Tae Ri to reunite for new sci-fi film series by star director Choi Dong Hoon

AKP STAFF
Tuesday, August 27, 2019

1566882639-littleforest.jpg

Actor Ryu Joon Yeol and actress Kim Tae Ri of 2018 film 'Little Forest' will be reuniting in a completely different setting - for a new sci-fi film series by director Choi Dong Hoon.

On August 27, both Ryu Joon Yeol and Kim Tae Ri's labels, C-Jes Entertainment and J.Wide Company, confirmed to media outlets that the two stars will be working with director Choi Dong Hoon for his new film. Star director Choi Dong Hoon is well-known for 'Tazza' (2006), 'The Thieves' (2012), 'Assassination' (2015), and more. Previously, the director was working on a new production with actor Kim Woo Bin, but due to Kim Woo Bin's illness, the project was pushed aside for a later time. 

Now, director Choi is reportedly starting a two-part film series based on the topic of aliens. With lead actors Ryu Joon Yeol and Kim Tae Ri confirmed, the director is expected to reveal more details about his new series soon.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000261887?lfrom=twitter

The'alien' pointed out by Ryu Jun-yeol... "One genre limited NO..interesting movie"

Ryu Jun-yeol, who recently took a photo shoot for the magazine Dazed, introduced the interview to Choi Dong-hoon's new work'The Alien' (tentative title) in an interview after the filming, saying, "The film itself is a bit strange, unique and interesting."

“I believe that audiences will definitely enjoy it. It will be a fun and easy-to-watch movie with a mystical element alive in the midst of familiarity. Nowadays there is no distinction between genres. Action, comic, thriller, and melody are all mixed together. It is an interesting movie that cannot be limited to a single genre,” he added.

Alien' is a project that was carried out in secret to the extent that the title to the content were put in secret. This is a movie that shoots two parts at the same time and costs 40 billion won in production.

Choe Dong-hoon, the best box-office magician in Chungmuro, grabbed a megaphone, and super star stars such as Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, Kim Woo-bin, Yeom Jung-ah, Jo Woo-jin, and So Ji-seop appeared.

So Ji Sub Joins Kim Woo Bin, Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Tae Ri, And More In Upcoming Film

So Ji Sub Joins Kim Woo Bin, Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Tae Ri, And More In Upcoming Film

Feb 4, 2020

On February 4, it was reported that So Ji Sub had been cast in director Choi Dong Hoon’s upcoming film

Choi Dong Hoon’s upcoming film is a crime science-fiction film about aliens living in Korea and is said to be an expansion of his previous work, “Jeon Woo-chi: The Taoist Wizard.” It has garnered a lot of attention for its stellar cast: Yum Jung Ah, Kim Woo Bin, Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Tae Ri, Jo Woo Jin, Honey Lee, and Kim Eui Sung.

A source from So Ji Sub’s agency soon confirmed the news, stating, “So Ji Sub has confirmed his appearance in director Choi Dong Hoon’s new project. The movie in question is top secret, so we cannot give out any details about the role So Ji Sub will be playing.”

This is the first time that So Ji Sub has worked together with Choi Dong Hoon. As So Ji Sub is currently in the middle of filming “Confession,” he will join the new project as soon as he is able.

The film will be produced in two instalments and is expected to premiere in 2021. Similar to “Along with the Gods,” both parts of the series will be filmed at the same time. Filming is slated to begin in March for a total period of ten months.

Source:https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Alien.php

Alien (외계인)

Directed by Choi Dong-hoon

Crime Fantasy Science-Fiction

Release date in South Korea : 2021/__/__

Started filming: 2020/03/27
Synopsis
The story of today's youth living in Korea as the main characters, with aliens appearing as one of the main subjects as they go back and forth generations.

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp%3fnewsIdx=301769

Five Korean movies to look forward to in 2021

With plenty of films that were slated to hit the screen in 2020 being forced to delay their release dates and also brand new films, there's a lot to look forward to in 2021. From historical action to thriller and romance movies, this year looks to be promising for the big screen.
Alien (tentative title)

Sci-fi crime flick "Alien" is a two-part blockbuster helmed by Choi Dong-hoon, the director behind commercially successful films "The Thieves" (2012) and "Assassination" (2015). It's a time-slip movie about aliens living in Korea that travel in time to the Joseon era (1392-1910). The leading cast include Kim Tae-ri, Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Woo-bin. This is much-anticipated because it marks Kim Woo-bin's return to the screen following 2016 movie "Master." The actor's career was put on hold after he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017. Both parts will be filmed at the same time, but the first installment will hit local screens in 2021.

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/roy-kim-explains-why-he-doesnt-want-to-meet-his-ideal-type-kim-tae-ri

Roy Kim talked about his ideal type on 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator'.

On the April 10 broadcast, Roy Kim first revealed, "I used to name pretty celebrities I saw on TV as my ideal type. But when I had a chance to actually meet them, it was really uncomfortable. They were looking at me as if thinking, 'Yeah, he likes me'.''

Another guest on the show,�CNBLUE's Yonghwa, agreed and said, "That person gets more cautious around you. They try not to break the ideal type image."

Roy Kim then continued, "That's why I don't answer when I'm asked about my ideal type." However, MC Kim Sung Joo�asked anyway, saying, "For the last time."�Roy Kim unable to resist, responded, "I think Kim Tae Ri�is beautiful. I've never met her, though, and I actually hope I don't get to meet her."

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/ikon-members-ideal-type-women-attracted/

Here’s What Type Of Woman Each iKON Member Is Attracted To

4. Junhoe

Spoiler

gtgFdvXl5OAhMjllg8VoaMb-lb_oWVCwGzknGX84KkfCvNKaKxZGXAc2nqMRf0o571DuNmILt3-vFV6vpUTaCtyiQVH16aaDQw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Junhoe likes girls on the taller side, who also have a neat, tidy appearance. A girl’s smile is very important to him, because he wants to be able to make her laugh with his aegyo!

taeri.jpg

On a prior episode of MBC‘s Brother’s Thoughts, Junhoe revealed that the celebrity that best fits his ideal type is actress Kim Tae Ri. She does have a nice smile, too.

Source:https://sg.style.yahoo.com/kim-tae-ri-wishes-star-033200105.html

Kim Tae-ri wishes to star in a Hong Kong movie

Heidi Hsia
26 March 2017
49edfb84e29bb57feb1496d1ba15057c

26 Mar - South Korean actress Kim Tae-ri recently admitted that she has always been interested to work with a Hong Kong production, Mingpao reported.

Speaking to the media at the 11th Asian Film Awards, the actress stated that she has always found Hong Kong movies unique, and that she is always entertained when watching them even though she doesn't speak a word of Cantonese.

When asked to name her favourite Hong Kong star, Kim responded, "I am a big fan of Maggie Cheung. But I wouldn't dare think that I would get the opportunity to cooperate with her."

The actress also stated that she may have more opportunity to cooperate with Tang Wei, another one of her favourite actresses, as the Chinese star is also active in Korean production and is married to Korean director Kim Tae-yong.

"My dream is to work with either Kim Min-hee or Tang Wei. They are two great actresses," she said.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/108/0002724279

Choi Moo-sung "'Mission', our Tae-ri, an actor loved by the on-site staff"

Spoiler

0002724279_001_20180831120904252.jpg?type=w430

Original view

Choi Moo-sung "'Mission', our Tae-ri, an actor loved by the on-site staff"

In the drama'Mr. Sunshine' starring actor Choi Moo-sung, he showed his affection for Kim Tae-ri, who took a breath as a teacher and pupil.

In an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 31st, Choi Moo-sung laughed, saying, "Our Tae-ri is good." In the tvN drama'Mr. Sunshine', which ends on September 23, Choi Moo-sung appears as Kim Tae-ri's teacher, Posu Jang. Choi Moo-sung said, "Why is Tae-ri ours? Tae-ri Kim is so good at the staff in the field. So the staff said,'Where are you, Tae-ri?’

Choi Moo-sung, "Originally, I have a feeling of being a junior to play more because Kim Tae-ri was from a theater actor." It was the same." He added, "The chemistry was good on the spot, too. When the first filming was over, the director said he liked it right away," he added.

Bringing back KTR's iconic airport fashion:heart4:

Source:https://news-kstyle-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2126197

PHOTO] Kim Tae-ri leaves for China for overseas schedule ...

TV REPORT September 18, 2019 12:11

r.580x0

On the morning of the 18th, actress Kim Tae-ri left for Shanghai, China through Incheon International Airport for an overseas schedule.

Spoiler

r.580x0
r.580x0

Spoiler

r.580x0
r.580x0

Spoiler

r.580x0
r.580x0

Spoiler

r.580x0

Our Happy Pill:heartxoxo:

Source:https://hk.asiatatler.com/life/the-world-of-the-married-crash-landing-on-you-itaewon-class-and-more-a-list-of-binge-worthy-korean-s

11 Korean Dramas To Binge-Watch On Netflix

Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-ri in Mr. Sunshine. (Photo Courtesy of Hwa&Dam/Netflix)
Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-ri in Mr. Sunshine (Photo: Courtesy of Hwa&Dam/Netflix)
January 05, 2021
K-drama mania has hit hard. From black comedies to swoon-worthy romances and historical dramas, there’s a genre for everyone to enjoy. Here we list the most binge-worthy Korean series to watch on Netflix

7/11Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine might not be a hundred per cent accurate with its historical portrayal but this Korean epic definitely won the hearts of many, thanks to its incredible cast, cinematography and portrayal of love—for another person, for your country and for yourself.

It follows the story of a young slave in Joseon, Eugene Choi (Lee Byung-hyun), who escaped to the United States to become a Marine Corps officer. He later returns to his homeland for a mission and meets a noblewoman, Go Ae-shin (Kim Tae-ri) who is secretly part of an independent group seeking to rebel. Challenging their romance is not only their different backgrounds and social classes but also the emerging tensions in the political climate that they're in.

While concerns regarding the casting emerged, the drama managed to show that loves know no boundaries, not social class nor nationality. It was deeply praised for its deep storytelling, raising awareness of history and its depiction of strong female characters who both take centre stage with one wielding a gun and the other a sword.