Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming Drama 2024: Jeong Nyeon]

DrBooger

Couldn't agree more, her real character is much like her reel character from Mr Sunshine, smart, sincere,independent, strong willed, fearless and kind hearted!I love how she advocates for women's rights whether it is about their struggles in the industry or in real life, the book which was mentioned in your post is very controversial in South Korea and unfortunately alot of celebs who have expressed their support has been crucified by the k netz, however she still went ahead and talked about it knowing that she might recieve flake for the same! She seems to have a strong set of principles as well, her reason for not joining SNS is somewhat unheard of for a women of her age group and her status (not implying in any way that the ones who are on SNS are any way inferior or anything) it's just that it is real very hard not wanting to show a part of your personal/proffesional life when your a public figure such as her....

I can proudly say I am a fan of an actress who posses such qualities

the vampire diaries queen GIF

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-tae-ri-mr-sunshine-actress-korean-studying-abroad-languages-career-halt-activities/

Kim Tae Ri Has Put Her Acting Career to a Halt to Study Abroad

The “Mr. Sunshine” actress’ agency recently made the announcement.

S7dMw-Axo20V3l8k0DiUkpgfKZb9LdMWuN3hDqXo

Koreaboo
April 15th, 2019

Kim Tae Ri‘s agency, J,WIDE Company has recently made an announcement about her whereabouts along with a photo of her looking happier than ever.

The post reads, “Hello, everyone. You’ve been curious, haven’t you? Here’s a photo of Kim Tae Ri who’s currently living abroad!!”n the photo, Kim Tae Ri can be seen smiling brightly while sitting in front of a building that appears to be one of a foreign country.

She was also wearing casual clothing including a black cap, a hoodie, blue jeans, and sneakers, which seem very fitting of a student who’s studying abroad.

It's uncertain which country she’s in or what she’s studying in detail, but it’s been reported that Kim Tae Ri has put a halt to her acting activities for a foreign exchange program.

OaLgtq_UUKl-4Yv4hMPATZg315cUw2n-OR9lfWuOa6_cn3VJLA1Q1krCohl3J4DYkYJjxeG2fvQSqw8TMsjHBFlbQoOju6L1IL4=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

The last drama she starred in was tvN’s Mr. Sunshine which aired on Netflix, and she was so spectacular in it that fans will probably wait anxiously until she returns to Korea and announces her next project.

AN EDUCATED QUEEN

read suicide squad GIF

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/12-korean-celebrities-openly-support-metoo-movement/

12 Korean Celebrities Who Openly Support The #MeToo Movement

The #MeToo movement is making waves in Korea!

TUrOQmLnQYF0d5RYJZMqFZN8MVMloSQRpO5xUf7M

Koreaboo
March 7th, 2018

2. Kim Tae Ri

7bv-9MJ4wHVy9wHawhEhv2pvsP0IUpMS6jxeMijl5nZQmvCKaS6v6mUxWCM04sWCedBjul0fhpXNcQX2c43AMAJ1oSFosL_HnQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“The Handmaiden” star may be a relatively new name, but she is utilizing her platform to make sure her voice is heard. Actress Kim Tae Ri went on JTBC‘s Newsroom where she showed full support for the #MeToo movement.

PBIBcBSLerTwSHgrgzwfgW2onqyzbRcWIjsm9BSC4NhULHp1KhtFVqvH9EIeiC2re3QQ0qYwLl9TFYOUr-V5xSjSW2mS1y5c=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“The reason that victims are able to speak publicly about the issue is probably because they want to prevent future victims. I hope this movement can improve society.” — Kim Tae Ri

Source:https://www-hancinema-net.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.hancinema.net/interview-ha-jung-woo-kim-tae-ri-was-born-for-the-handmaiden--95274-amp.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16100014070557&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hancinema.net%2Finterview-ha-jung-woo-kim-tae-ri-was-born-for-the-handmaiden--95274.html

EXCERPTS FROM THE INTERVIEW

[Interview] Ha Jung-woo, "Kim Tae-ri was born for "'The Handmaiden'"

Spoiler

photo731397.jpg

Actor Ha Jung-woo praised actress Kim Tae-ri who starred in the movie "The Handmaiden".

Ha Jung-woo was interviewed on the 27th of May. He mentioned Kim Tae-ri by saying, "She's young but there's nothing about her that I want to point out. She's well trained and director Park Chan-wook put a lot of effort in her".

"She fit in easily. We ate and drank tea a lot and that's more than any other times we make movies. We ate together every time we had Japanese lessons for the movie. I meet Cho Jin-woong a lot. I was surprised to see an actress like Kim Tae-ri because she was so ready. From her acting to attitude, she was a match made from heaven. I always thought she was meant for the role of Sook-hee".

Source:https://www.herworld.com/beauty/south-korean-actress-kim-tae-ri-new-face-flower-kenzo-the-handmaiden-mr-sunshine/

How South Korean Actress Kim Tae Ri Became The New Face Of Flower By Kenzo

She follows in the footsteps of Shu Qi and Ming Xi in this perfume’s line of famous faces. If you haven’t heard of this rookie actress, we predict she’ll soon be a big name

BY GOH YEE HUAY  /   MAY 7, 2018

kenzo_rect.jpg

Photo: Instagram / Kenzo Parfums

BEAUTY

How South Korean actress Kim Tae...

B / BEAUTY

How South Korean Actress Kim Tae Ri Became The New Face Of Flower By Kenzo

She follows in the footsteps of Shu Qi and Ming Xi in this perfume’s line of famous faces. If you haven’t heard of this rookie actress, we predict she’ll soon be a big name

BY GOH YEE HUAY / MAY 7, 2018

Call it serendipity or destiny. Call it an X-factor or sheer talent. However you look at it, South Korean actress Kim Tae Ri’s career has been one helluva ride.

Despite being a rookie, she beat out close to 1,500 candidates to land the plum role in the 2016 psycho-erotic thriller The Handmaiden, directed by Park Chan Wook (who also helmed the Cannes Grand Prix-winning Oldboy). There, her breakout turn as a thief who falls in love with the rich heiress she’s trying to con earned her plaudits aplenty, among them the best newcomer gongs at the Busan Film Critics Awards, the Director’s Cut Awards and the Asian Film Awards. In the couple of years since, she’s snagged key roles in two vastly different films – one a political thriller, the other a quiet drama

Call it serendipity or destiny. Call it an X-factor or sheer talent. However you look at it, South Korean actress Kim Tae Ri’s career has been one helluva ride.

Despite being a rookie, she beat out close to 1,500 candidates to land the plum role in the 2016 psycho-erotic thriller The Handmaiden, directed by Park Chan Wook (who also helmed the Cannes Grand Prix-winning Oldboy). There, her breakout turn as a thief who falls in love with the rich heiress she’s trying to con earned her plaudits aplenty, among them the best newcomer gongs at the Busan Film Critics Awards, the Director’s Cut Awards and the Asian Film Awards. In the couple of years since, she’s snagged key roles in two vastly different films – one a political thriller, the other a quiet drama.

Right now, the spotlight is on the 28-year-old as she assumes the role of the new face for Kenzo’s signature fragrance, Flower By Kenzo. Succeeding Chinese model Ming Xi, she was hand-picked by the brand’s creative director, Patrick Guedj, after her gutsy debut performance in The Handmaiden left a deep impression on him. Describing her personality as very strong and also very feminine, Guedj says Kim is someone who knows what she wants and what she’s doing. “She had so many questions about the character in the Flower film – she wanted to understand everything, be sure about everything,” he says.Soon, she’ll be seen on TV in the hotly-anticipated K-serial Mr Sunshine opposite Lee Byung Hun, one of Korea’s A-list leading men. And earlier this year, she topped the entertainment category of Forbes Korea’s 2030 Power Leaders list, which highlights young up-and-comers in various fields. Not bad for someone who only had a string of short films on her CV a few years ago.

Kim herself feels she was chosen by Kenzo because she has the personality traits that the brand wants the Flower woman to embody in the new campaign. “I think the character I portray [in the advertisement film] is kind of heroic. She has this power to touch a world that is hardening and this wonderful, amazing energy that she spreads to the people around her. It’s a very confident, strong woman. I think that was what they were looking for during the audition, and they saw those qualities in me,” she says.

Guedj felt there was more to her than that, however. “She looks so young and baby-faced, very nice and cute, but she actually has a core of steel. I like that contrast in her. And the character she played in The Handmaiden was exactly like that too,” he explains. Kim says she sees the same mix of strength and fragility in the poppy – Flower By Kenzo’s symbolizing bloom. “I think the poppy has very contrasting qualities because it has a very thin, frail stem that is actually the life force supporting the bright, dominant flower.

Similarly, the fragrance can smell very girlish one moment and very feminine and grown-up the next. Having all these contrasting aspects combined in a scent is what appeals to me,” she says.

Flower by Kenzo Poppy Bouquet is available as a 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FOR KENZO

Spoiler

[IMG]

Spoiler

[IMG]

Spoiler

[IMG]

Spoiler

kim-tae-ri-kenzo-perfume-buro247sg.jpg

Spoiler

Flower by Kenzo y su visión única del amor

Spoiler

i-LpJ4w7k-XL.jpg

Spoiler

i-cZCwLLJ-XL.jpg

Spoiler

#kimtaeri #gorgeous #김태리 #예쁘다 #❤️ . . . . #style #kenzoparfums #kenzo #flowerbykenzo #플라워바이겐조 #金泰梨 #영화1987 #리틀포레스트 #littleforest #아가씨 #thehandmaiden #미스터션샤인 #MrSunshine #spacesweepers #love #actress #좋아요 #배우 #instabeauty #photo #instagood #cf #daily #ootd

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

FBK_Desktop_Kim.jpg

Source:http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201801301412242281022_2

[List] Celebrities who became brand models

Published : Jan 30, 2018 - 14:15

Updated : Jan 30, 2018 - 14:15

Celebrity marketing is an important means of advertisement for fashion houses. Consumers are curious of what stars are wearing outside of shooting scenes and official events. They crave more information about the daily outfits of their favorite stars.

While it was considered more traditional for consumers to buy clothes after seeing the advertisements by celebrities, the order has been reversed. Some celebrities are signed as brand models after they are snapped in their regular clothes, which then sell-out.
1. Kim Tae-ri

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180130
(Nice Claup)

Rookie actress Kim Tae-ri, who has featured in various films, continues to gleam in the fashion scene. Her check-pattern suit sold-out last April, garnering attention from consumers and even the clothing brand. Kim was selected as the brand’s muse for the Fall-Winter season.

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/captainjoongki.tumblr.com/post/621853648973185024/kim-tae-ri-for-vogue-korea-july-2020/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beau--brummell.tumblr.com/post/634720710587203584/sineva-kim-tae-ri-for-vogue-korea-july-2020/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/atonemant.tumblr.com/post/625130334405738496/sineva-kim-tae-ri-for-vogue-korea-july-2020/amp

Kim Tae Ri for Vogue Korea, July 2020

c63c37cd4b02beb8071a003fff9328309c5967241679f74bc3a4ffc2779c949736f4598f3a90b1b047b5f274f38ed2673a38d5d5762a14bea81ccac2
Spoiler

aaef547cd91f2bf490d475bdf8b24c4d515fa421

Spoiler

74c0dad428e752cc1db60b9e107925780a8e4a2c

Spoiler

3e4af8491ebe208cdddc4fdfc210e6e912261418

Spoiler

9e5cdc9d50866f039cf2c249e68fbc5439acccc4

Spoiler

ecab0abac8a47787be5cb4586e47734bdb3bda3a

Spoiler

4b6d181ca0bd5c6020c75d8d75c4985175b1d717

Spoiler

1ad25d88ac746c08838db215b06e97c4bae0c4a0

Spoiler

51aeb2d7089a8a6ef4476611bc7f8e07a64cb1c7

Spoiler

d52128766a5afd2d4df9560aa55d0b796b7f28a0

Spoiler

3ecb32ca04f6397338da471ec4b39f1992a354b8

Spoiler

74cfbc15e3c556e46dbe8eaeb43be1634fee1f52

Spoiler

5463ffe8b0fdf19b08cac0a9cea323a1654a8187

Spoiler

e1a5ba1619e1f3d06f83f52c62c8819c_1592873

5809ce1335175773a84a22cc_wt10219_R5.jpg?

Kim Tae-ri, actress

Tae-ri Kim is an actress who got her start on television as a commercial model, but was thrown into the spotlight this year for her lead role in Park Chan-wook’s romantic drama “The Handmaiden,” which has made its way to the States. Despite her lack of experience, she was picked out amongst a crowd of approximately 1,500 others who auditioned. It’s clear that she’s has that special something.

Photo by Mok Jungwook, styled by Yookyung Choi. Photo Editor: Biel Parklee. Hair by Sungeun, makeup by Yoonhee Oh.

Source:https://mottokorea.co.kr/2020/12/11/kim-tae-ri-a-unique-atmosphere-pictorial/

Kim Tae-ri, a unique atmosphere [pictorial]

ON: 2020-12-11 

image_readbot_2020_1273797_16076535644467915.jpg
image_readmed_2020_1273797_16076535644467914.jpg
image_readtop_2020_1273797_16076535644467913.jpg

[Reporter Shin Young-eun, Daily Economy Star Today]

Kim Tae-ri was admired by showing a luxury aura in a unique atmosphere.

In the photo, Kim Tae-ri perfectly digests various concepts and focuses her attention with her luxurious charm and expression. In addition to the elegant black and white dress and natural sweater styling, each theme has a different hairstyle to make the eight colors stand out.

In addition, in the Tiffany mini-film video released this time, the message of strength, joy, and hope contained in the end of the year of 2020 was captured with her unique emotion and detailed facial expression. In addition, she said, “I hope that new courage, bright laughter, and bright hope will come to us all waiting for 2021.”

On the other hand, Kim Tae-ri is about to meet viewers from over 190 countries around the world with the SF movie ‘SPACE SWEEPERS’, released exclusively by Netflix, and is currently in the midst of filming the new film ‘Aliens’ by director Choi Dong-hoon.

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hancinema.net/the-handmaiden-kim-tae-ri-mesmerizing-95907-amp.html

"The Handmaiden" Kim Tae-ri, mesmerizing

photo738328.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-ri who starred in "The Handmaiden" and shocked the world, was seen in a photoshoot.

She posed elegantly in minimal designs without much detail and showed the professional side of her.

Kim Tae-ri had fun with the staff while on standby but as soon as cameras started rolling she concentrated on what she had to do.

More pictures can be seen in the July issue of BAZAAR.

Spoiler

photo738327.jpg

Spoiler

photo738326.jpg

Spoiler

photo738325.jpg

Source: http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201612081646583295193_2

Kim Tae-ri graces cover of Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong

Published : Dec 8, 2016 - 17:13
Updated : Dec 8, 2016 - 17

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161208

(Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong)

Kim Tae-ri is on the cover of the December issue of Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong.

The rookie actress was thrust into the limelight after starring in the Cannes-nominated “The Handmaiden,” where she played a maiden role who is involved in a scheme to dupe the heiress.

Kim will play the lead role in the upcoming movie “Little Forest.” The film by acclaimed filmmaker Yim Soon-rye revolves around a women living the city life who returns to her rural hometown to find peace of mind.

More photos and the full interview are available in the December issue of Harper‘s Bazaar Hong Kong.

Spoiler

Kim Tae Ri for "J.ESTINA".

tumblr_p5czxn9KUN1wquytko1_540.jpgtumblr_p5czxn9KUN1wquytko2_540.jpg

Spoiler

94995_l.jpg
94996_l.jpg
94997_l.jpg

via SNS

93261_l.jpg

Spoiler

93262_l.jpg
93263_l.jpg

Aug 22, 2017, Actress Kim TaeRi, released pictures. Magazine "COSMOPOLITAN".

63065_l.jpg
Spoiler

63066_l.jpg
63067_l.jpg
63068_l.jpg

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo-jeong] In the September issue of fashion magazine Cosmopolitan, a pictorial with the mysterious mood of actor Kim Tae-ri was released.

Kim Tae-ri, who was recently selected as the muse of beauty brand Oh Hwi, finished a photo shoot with a dreamy forest in the background. Tae-ri Kim, who is spending the busiest summer than ever with filming films such as'Little Forest' and '1987', was happily filmed with a reminiscent of the photo shoot after a long time.

“I personally love the greens of plants. Perhaps that's why I took a really comfortable picture in the woods that became the background for the photo shoot. Even though he struggled with mosquitoes,” he said.

Although it may be exhausting from the continuous shooting and the heat, Kim Tae-ri encouraged the staff with a unique bright and positive energy.

https://www.hancinema.net/moon-young-thanks-to-kim-tae-ri-102110.html

"Moon Young", thanks to Kim Tae-ri

photo803180.jpg

"It's all thanks to Tae-ri that this movie was made

Director Kim So-yeon-IV of the short film "Moon Young" said this about Kim Tae-ri. "Moon Young" was released in 2015 and it's the debuting film of Kim Tae-ri, the rising star of "The Handmaiden".

The actress wasn't there at the press conference. Director Kim said, "If the movie breaks through an audience of 10,000, I will organize an interview with her".

"Moon Young" is the story of Moon-yeong, a girl who doesn't speak but looks at the world with her camera. The movie was invited to the 41st Seoul Independence Film Festival, the 21st Indie Forum, the 6th Pride Film Festival and more. It was a hard movie to see as it sold out every time. Kim Tae-ri allowed for this to happen.

Director Kim said, "I met Kim Tae-ri first when she was in theater after university. She was feminine and cute so I didn't think she would suit this character".

"When I started filming her, she didn't care about the camera. She didn't look at the camera once".

"I decided it would be fun if someone like her could take on a dark role and completely become a different person. She didn't have much experience but she showed good concentration and did well. She was a natural without needing detailed explanations".

Kim Tae-ri shows how humans get hurt and overcome that pain in the movie "Moon Young".

Director Kim says, "She hides her pain by creating bigger ones. One needs to express pain if he or she is feeling it. The pain can be overcome by communicating with others.

The movie comes out on the 12th.

Source:http://www.wkorea.com/2018/09/20/hello-miss-sunshine/

HELLO, MISS. SUNSHINE (Kim Tae-ri)

Even in the drama, she was like a ray of sunshine. Like'a cup of pear', softly when it shines. Kim Tae-ri, who has returned to reality, has such a modern personality. The Tiffany jewelry collection, which shows the essence of refined femininity, matches Kim Tae-ri's face, and the story she is bound to be a shining actor.

spacer.png

Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond Open Flower Pendant', a modern and minimalistic representation of a blooming flower, and'Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond Open Flower Earrings' in platinum setting with petals and round brilliant cut diamonds are Tiffany & Co. product. The knit top is a Low Classic product

Kim Tae-ri appeared at the <News Room> culture invitation section earlier this year. It was about the release of the film 〈Little Forest〉 that led the play to the top. Sohn Seok-hee said at the end of the conversation about 15 minutes. “Kim Tae-ri is like an actor who keeps giving subtle tension.” Tae-ri Kim was the one who was nervous about appearing on the live broadcast news, but why did Sohn Seok-hee say that? When speaking, Tae-ri Kim hesitates and chooses the language carefully. The words spit out while choosing are expressions that came out to convey one's own beliefs without much interest in the words and actions of'pretend'. Until he said,'It would be nice if the Me Too movement did not end only after revelation and apology, but a way to create a better social structure','I can't dare to know the victim's heart, but the social power of those who have been designated as perpetrators At the same time, I know that it is too big. In front of Kim Tae-ri, Sohn Seok-hee, who lacked the prowess of dealing with'Seleb', showed what the brain perceived instead of praise. If an actor in his twenties who came to the studio wearing a pink jacket finely dressed up in the studio would have lost his way and wandered, he would be uncomfortable.

spacer.png

The ``Tiffany Paper Flower Yellow Diamond Firefly Pendant,'' a combination of yellow diamonds, delicate platinum and paved diamonds, with the motif of a firefly that symbolizes warm light and vitality, and
a cushion reminiscent of warm sunlight shining on a fresh flower field. The'Tiffany Yellow Diamond Soloist Ring' in cut yellow diamonds, 2-row bead-set colorless diamonds, 18K yellow gold and platinum is available from Tiffany & Co. product. The cashmere turtleneck top is made by Jain Song

After all the filming of tvN <Mr. Sunshine>, Tae-ri Kim, who took a rest for two days, stood in front of the camera after a long time without being'Aeshin' in the drama. People consider her small face and body to be short, of course, but Tae-ri Kim is 166cm tall. “I was really small when I was younger. As small as a younger child, it was always number one. I was born in April 1990 and went to school with the children born in 89. Ah! So you were less grown up? Oh my, I was a younger child, now I realize.” It was the moment when she was caught chewing on a kimbap after taking a photo shoot that continued from the morning, as if she was hit by lightning.

Kim Tae-ri is lovely. He wears glasses on his face and doesn't go over and over questions every single question, or he says, "It's a bit complicated to talk about in the interview, I don't want to talk to you." I don't know if this is because of the unique appearance that director Park Chan-wook also mentioned, or because of the cheerfulness of smiling like a girl in a cartoon. In <Mr. Sunshine>, actor Choi Moo-sung, who taught her how to shoot a gun, and other people in the drama scene called Kim Tae-ri'Our Lover'. Moon Sori, who appeared in <Little Forest>, once said, "I was so healthy and pretty even though I was wearing pants." The actors and directors who worked with Kim Tae-ri pour out testimony about Kim Tae-ri's pretty energy. For this lovely impression, Kim Tae-ri came up with his own analysis. “I'm a rookie, and I'm sure it's a stranger to many people, so it's not like I'm thinking of saying'U-chu-ju'? I don't have a particularly lovely personality.”

Spoiler

spacer.png

Inspired by iris flowers, the Tiffany Paper Flower Collection blends the mystical and deep blue color of Tanzanite, a natural gemstone found only in Tanzania, onto fine jewelery.
'Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond & Tanzanite Cluster Necklace' in Platinum, Round Brilliant Cut Diamond, Round & Cushion Cut Tanzanite,'Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond & Tanzanite Flower Earrings and Rings', 18K White Gold,
'Tiffany Metro 5'in Diamond All'low hinged bangles' are made by Tiffany & Co. product. Linen suit and silk blouse from Jaybaek Couture.

There is another axis of testimony that can be extracted in common from those who worked with her. He is a smart and well-centered human being. Director Park Chan-wook said in a media interview. “There is no need for screaming. There was no excuse even when I heard one sound because of the lack of smoke. "I know it's not going well, I'm sorry." Before <Mr. Lady>, actor Jung Hyun, who worked on the independent film <Moonyoung>, once said,'I wanted to make it because the eyes coming out of a baby-like face also felt greed and ambition.' “I don't think I should appear on the scene without thinking. It's time to work. I go out with some preparation, and when I ask a question, I think more about the number of cases. I'm not sure, but the impression of being like a person who is centered is probably because of that.”

Spoiler

spacer.png

Tiffany Paper Flower Diamond & Tanzanite Flower Earrings' in platinum, round brilliant diamonds and cushion-cut tanzanite with the sparkle of tanzanite diamonds shining in a structured petal shape, and'Tiffany Paper Flower Diamonds' an

urban blend of sophisticated diamonds and brilliant tanzanite colors. & Tanzanite Flower Ring' is made by Tiffany & Co. product. The turtleneck knit top is made by Vince.

As well, the aegin of <Mr. Sunshine>, who is also broken, has a clever and hot spirit, which reminds me of Seohee of <Land>. Of course, unlike Seo-hee, she is Aegi, who is treated by the outside world, and is an independent fighter (although with the help of men surrounding her). After <Dokkaebi>, writer Eun-sook Kim chose the period of struggle of medical soldiers who had not left their names in history. It was accompanied by a lonely love story due to the situation of the times. In the early 20th century, Hanseong, a romantic era when leading men and women enjoyed a cup of Gabae at a Western-style cafe. However, in the era of loss, when someone screamed'Long live for Korea's independence' and died fiercely. It wasn't a romance that bloomed in rapid breathing and fluttering like <Descendants of the Sun> and <Heirs>. For Kim Eun-sook's familiar drama, Modern Girl and Modern Boy say, "Let's do that, Love." Wouldn't this single sentence write a modern love story with a strong sense of ga-bae? As a fan of Kim Eun-suk, it was Aesin or Kim Tae-ri that kept looking at him while he was embarrassed by his slow breathing and majestic air. For the independence of Joseon, a woman who walked straight toward Eugene Choi (Lee Byung-hun), where her heart went. It was a semi-pre-production drama that lasted for nearly a year from the time of the first filming. “Aesin went too straight? (laughs) During <Little Forest>, we also filmed the four seasons, but this time, in terms of a movie, we shot over 24 hours. I'm the type of analyzing and studying when I'm acting. However, while doing <Mr. Sunshine>, I had a little experience of feeling and immersing myself at some point. Such a moment came even when I was just reading the script. I think that special experience is a big confirmation as an actor.”

Wouldn't the artist set Dong-mae (Yeon-seok Yoo) as'Bad Man and Tsundere' and Hee-seong Kim (Yo-han Byeon) as'Sweet and deeply anti-war man, though he's a son of a tycoon chaebol? In order for the setting and charm to be revealed properly, time had to pass after the 24-part drama started. “When I saw the script for the first time, I felt like men who were hard to like Dong-mae or Heesung from the perspective of Aesin. However, it was very different from what I thought when I met the person that my seniors played while actually filming. Everyone has pain, so he is an attractive person. From the middle of the
day, just seeing the descriptions of them in the script makes me cry.” Lee Byung-hun, who has done more than a script with the idea bank in the field, Yoo-Seok Yoo and Yo-han Byeon, who express people with their own circumstances and reasons. The three guys who sang chemistry with each other over a woman were called ‘Bandung-jok’ among drama fans. Three brothers, fools, two-headed, pecked Unexpected chemistry arose when a woman and a woman were attached.
Hina Kudo (Kim Min-jung), who is the'big hand' of Hotel Glory, where various men such as Modern Boy, Dandy Boy, and Rumpen flocked, and said to a female employee who was harassed by a guest , "Choose a bite rather than crying next time." In the scene where Tae-ri Kim and Min-jeong Kim were together, the pleasure created by two inferior women of the times and the tension created over a man flowed. “Ah, I’m so sorry. If it wasn't for pre-production, there might have been more scenes where we were alone, depending on the viewer's reaction. There were times when I held hands with Minjung and expressed such regrets.”

Yeah I have been looking around and noting down contents which I can add/edit in the first post!! I will update them by today/tommrow.

Thank you for offering to help,much appreciated. If I may ask your suggestion on this matter, can you kindly let me know what is it that I can add/edit in the first post?

https://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/movies/doing-nude-scenes-was-tough-decision-says-korean-actress-kim-tae-ri

Doing nude scenes was a 'tough decision', says Korean actress Kim Tae Ri

Doing nude scenes was a 'tough decision', says Korean actress Kim Tae RiIn Korean rookie actress Kim Tae Ri’s big-screen debut, she had to be totally fearless and uninhibited.   The 26-year-old former model, reportedly picked from a pool of 1,500 auditionees, stars in Korean director Park Chan Wook’s new R21-rated erotic thriller The Handmaiden, where she has to take off all her clothes.   She plays pickpocket Sook Hee, who becomes the maid of Japanese heiress Lady Hideko (Kim Min Hee) in an attempt to seize the latter’s wealth.   Both women find themselves drawn to each other, and the film sees the actresses baring their bodies and sharing steamy bed scenes.  

In an e-mail interview with The New Paper, Kim admitted she was initially concerned about the amount of nudity.

“It was a tough decision, for sure. I gave it a lot of thought (before taking on the role),” she said.

“Once I’ve made my decision though, I just trusted the director.”

The Handmaiden, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May, opens here on Thursday (July 7).

Were you nervous about being part of The Handmaiden? It is your acting debut and the role of Sook Hee is rather complicated and layered.
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. But Park said he was confident that he could lead me. And my fellow cast members, being veterans, were really good at guiding me. That was a plus.

Was it awkward doing kissing and bed scenes with Kim Min Hee?
I’ve liked her even before I found out that I would be acting in this movie with her. It was a great experience to work with her on set and I learned a lot. She is a great actress. She always made sure I felt at ease.

Were your parents against you taking on such a sexy role for your first movie? Did you have to convince or reassure them that everything was going to be fine?
I told them only after I decided to take on the role and there were no objections. They were very supportive.

Did you watch erotic movies such as Blue Is The Warmest Colour (2013) and Carol (2015) to prepare for your role?
I did not specifically look up these movies for my role in The Handmaiden, but I had already watched them. I watch a lot of movies in my free time.

You were at the Cannes Film Festival in May with Park and the cast. How was the whole Cannes experience?
It was not only my first Cannes experience, but my first time in Europe. I was very nervous and pretty thrilled. Aside from (promoting) The Handmaiden, I also went to two other screenings by myself and it was a great experience. Unfortunately, I did not manage to see many stars.

What kind of roles do you hope to take on in the future?
I want to become a great actress. Life is something that I need to experience for myself, rather than set a direction for things to work out. So far, I have been living with this mindset and I will continue to do so. But one thing I’d like to do is become more flexible and a little more free-spirited. I want to have many different experiences

Source:https://www.kpopmap.com/actress-kim-taeri-childhood-pictures-released-online/

Actress Kim TaeRi's Childhood Pictures Released Online

Kim TaeRi is a popular actress mainly known for her acting in movies and also the popular K-Drama "Mr. Sunshine".

Have a look at them in chronological order below.

Online Community

Online Community

Spoiler

Online Community

Spoiler

Online Community

Spoiler

Online Community

Spoiler

Online Community

The actress looks cute and lovely when she was a child too. It seems like the actress got brighter as time passed.

In 2020, she will act with Song JoongKi is the new movie "The Victory".

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/article/014/0004533526

Financial News

Korea Forest Service selected 5 celebrities who harmonize well with mountains and forests

Input 2020.11.23. 11:17 am

Interim survey results...Kim Tae-ri, Hae Jin Ha, Yoona, Lee Seung-yoon, Lee Si-young, etc.
0004533526_001_20201123114230946.jpg?type=w430Original view

[Financial News Daejeon = Reporter Kim Won-joon] The Korea Forest Service is an interim survey (as of the 22nd ) on the subject of'Who is the celebrity who best matches with the mountains and forests?' Five celebrities, including Lee Seung-yoon and Lee Si-young , announced on the 23rd that they are receiving the most selection from respondents .

Respondents replied that in the case of actor Kim Tae-ri,'because the appearance of healing with nature in the movie Little Forest remains in my memory', and actor Hae-Jin Hae-jin replied'because the appearance of being on the mountain at three years old looks so happy.'

In addition, Yoona said'Because she was active as an exclusive advertising model for Innisfree for a long time,' Lee Seung-yoon appeared in'I am a natural person for a long time, because I think I know more about forests and mountains than anyone else', and Lee Si-young said'Active and healthy image. I thought it would go well with the mountain.'

Other figures included'President Moon Jae-in','Pengsu', and'Gru' (a symbolic figure of the Forest Service). In this survey, more than 100 celebrities are all recommended, attracting a lot of attention.

The World Forestry Congress is held every six years as the most influential international event in the forest field organized by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization ( FAO ), and Korea was selected as the host country of the 15th General Assembly in May next year in recognition of its excellent forest management policy .

Meanwhile, the Korea Forest Service is conducting a public survey on the content through the Korea Forest Service Facebook and the World Forestry Congress official Instagram from the 2nd of this month, and the survey period is until the 6th of next month.

Park Young-hwan, head of the preparatory planning group for the World Forestry Congress, said, "Next year, the World Forestry Congress, called the'Forest Olympics,' will be held in Korea." Using the results, we plan to select an ambassador for the general assembly.”

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003544819

[Foundation Planning Power People] "Nice-Death Class"... Bong Joon-ho x Song Kang-ho x Lee Byung-hun, the top 3 best Korean films in existence

Input 2020.03.21. 10:31 am
2020032101001640300102482_20200321103109137.jpg?type=w430

In addition to director Bong, Kang-ho Song, and Byung-Hun Lee, Korean VFX (visual and special effects) through'Extreme Job','Extreme Job', which brought a revival of the comedy genre by mobilizing 16.26 million viewers last year, and'With God' series,'Baekdusan', etc. ) Director Kim Yong-hwa, who raised his technology globally, and Choi Dong-hoon, who is called the ``Masterpiece of Crime Entertainment,'' with 10 million box office hits, were ranked at the top. In addition, Lee Mi-kyung, vice president of CJ Group, who received worldwide attention through the academy, Tae-ri Kim, Jung-min Park, and Woo-sik Choi, etc.,'The Future of Chungmuro', were mentioned as leading filmmakers in the new Korean film

Source:http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=283903

[S Talk] Han So-hee-Park Bo-young-Kim Tae-ri, the lineup that would no longer be possible with this combination

Article Approval 2020.10.26 09:46:46

spacer.png

▲ Kim Tae-ri-Park Bo-young-Han So-hee ⓒStar Daily News

[Star Daily News = Reporter Ryu Chul-Hyun] Han So-hee, Park Bo-young, and Kim Dae-ri were selected as the protagonist through a Korean version of the virtual casting event targeting the audience of the movie'Febulus'.

'Febulus' is the 2020 Awesome Woman Movie that won the Audience Award at the 24th Busan International Film Festival. It is predicting the birth of a pleasant and lovely female film that women will relate to, such as social media, influencers, and feminism that are familiar to us living in these days.

'Febulus', which will be released on November 5th, is a popular Wannabe influencer'Clara', a college student who needs 20,000 followers,'Lori', and a cool feminist'Ely'. Three different women living in the SNS era become real friends. A delightful and lovely female film depicting the process of going. Through the Korean version of the virtual casting event that suits the three main characters that were unfolded while attracting the attention of the audience, Clara's'Han So-hee', Lori's'Park Bo-young', and Eli's'Kim Tae-ri' were selected as the most suitable actors.

Han Sohee is a popular actor who has risen to stardom through the drama'Couple's World' with her unique appearance and unconventional acting. It is said that she lives a splendid life as an influencer boasting the popularity of a Hollywood star with the image of the character'Da Kyung Yeo' shown in'The World of Couples', but fits well with the role of'Clara', a character who also has a sense of loneliness and loss behind it. I was evaluated.

Park Bo-young was selected as a perfect candidate for the role of'Rory', an aspiring writer who needs 20,000 followers to become a writer of the'Top' magazine. Park Bo-young was greatly loved by expressing the difficulties experienced by college students and newcomers in films such as'You are talking like passion' and'Your wedding'. Park Bo-young, a lovely yet unique character, received overwhelming support. 

Kim Tae-ri, who is struggling in the movie with her eight-color charm, was selected for the role of'Ely', a cool feminist character who does not want to pollute her soul on SNS. 

Tae-ri Kim, Bo-young Park, So-hee Han, is regarded as a casting lineup that is greedy at least once if it is a person concerned. The audiences who participated in the event also did not hide their anticipation, such as'the combination that I really want to see in the movie','it seems like it will be possible to make a difference if you are cast like this', and'a combination that will spontaneously raise your mouth just by thinking about it.' 

Source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1426201wpp/watch-these-5-dramas-to-get-a-cultured-taste-of-korean-history

Watch These 5 Dramas To Get A Cultured Taste Of Korean History

Watch These 5 Dramas To Get A Cultured Taste Of Korean History

Be on the edge of your seat with “Mr. Sunshine”

Mr.Sunshine.jpg

The late 1800s and early 1900s, in which this drama is staged, was a time of heightened tension between Korea and Japan prior to Japanese invasion. The plot follows characters with various backgrounds, like noble lady Go Ae Shin (Kim Tae Ri) and Korean-born U.S. Marine Eugene Choi (Lee Byung Hun), on their perilous efforts to keep Korea an independent nation. The level of suspense is intense throughout the whole series, so be warned. Although “Mr. Sunshine” is historical fiction, it manages to shed light on the harsh reality faced by numerous freedom fighters. It also depicts how life changed for Koreans as they started adapting Western customs

Source:https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/27/rookie-actress-kim-tae-ris-jewelry-pictorial/

Rookie Actress Kim Tae Ri's Jewelry Pictorial

Updated Jul 27th 2017 GMT

2017-07-27_14-40-32-800x545.jpg

[Dispatch] Actress Kim Tae Ri shines brighter than the golds.

2017-07-27_14-39-44.jpg

Kim Tae Ri was recently chosen as the muse for the 18K gold jewelry brand Ganeshi.' In their released photosshoot with Kim Tae Ri, she has shown her natural yet luxurious charm. Kim Tae Ri, who has both elegance and sweetness, has completed a beautiful pictorial by offering her amazing immersion with her eye contact.

2017-07-27_14-39-39.jpg

Ganeshi official said, "We have chosen Kim Tae Ri for her own unique style and beautiful aura. We think her style will be optimized with our jewelry."

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Ri has been cast for Direct Yim Soon Rye's new movie 'Little Forest,' and a new drama 'Mr. Sunshine.'

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/industry-professionals-choose-top-55-asian-females-best-faces/

Industry Professionals Choose The TOP 55 Asian Females With The Best Faces

These are the Asian Females with the best faces.

_0j-ykFIse0ky9hk-BAAtMgucWCRkd4DsgC8sogh

Industry professionals from a variety of fields, including professional photographers, designers, makeup artists, and stylists spent 3 months debating and discussing which Asian females had the best faces for fashion. After many discussions, they have settled on their TOP 55 Asian Female Fashion Faces.

19. Kim Tae Ri – Korea

6DcFsX1Do_MUpClajt0ihGmb4eptkurd3T5TKjYcMoUsYjNlCTFOWhFRo_ULzB4jJfmFyjmcxlTxm4-OsFUYrUspxSUtG4vO2g=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365