Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming Drama 2024: Jeong Nyeon]

DrBooger

source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/actress-kim-tae-ri-stuns-the-internet-with-her-latest-instagram-update

Actress Kim Tae Ri stuns the Internet with her latest Instagram update

1617669078-img-6061.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Ri caught netizens' eyes with her ageless beauty.

On April 5th, Kim Tae Ri's label J.Wide Company updated its official Instagram account with unseen behind-the-scenes photos of the actress. In the pictures, Kim Tae Ri is seen showing off her ageless beauty with a new hairstyle. 

Netizens reacted with positive comments such as "She is literally so pretty every day", "I can't believe she is 32, omg", "I really want to see her on-screen soon", "Okay now I want bangs". 

Check out the Instagram post below and more behind-the-scenes pictures of Kim Tae Ri here. How are you liking her with a heavy bang hairstyle?

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000476704

From Seo Yeji to Han Sohee... Charming eyebrows are'a number of gods'

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kim Ji-won] It is a'mask era' that does not appear even after elaborate makeup. The era of crisis when masks cover half of the face. There are areas that have become more important in determining the impression. Eyebrow. You can see the effect of molding just by changing the drawing method slightly.

0000476704_005_20210407165939058.jpg?type=w430

Actress Tae-ri Kim / Photo = JWIDE COMPANY's blog

Tae-ri Kim has a nice and cute impression because the starting point of her eyes is located a little more outside than the starting point of the eyebrows and the outer nose of her nose. Tae-ri Kim makes use of her original eyebrow shape and texture to highlight her original soft image. Although it is close to a straight shape, the arch was slightly arched from the top of the eyebrows, and the tip of the eyebrows was not strongly arranged, but the hairs of the eyebrows were left appropriately for a natural expression.

What I like approximately my person is that she chose to bite instead of cry. She is very decided to do what she aims out to do or you can read reviews.  She could be very confident. She is simply too cool. In maximum dramas, if the individual too sturdy-willed she will become clumsy in the long run.

Edited by Bina Kol
  • Confused 1

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001284950

Actress Tae-ri Kim, first TV commercial on Air with'Avly'

0001284950_001_20210408084536047.jpg?type=w430

'Avly', Korea's No. 1 fashion shopping app, run by Avly Corporation (CEO Kang Seok-hoon), announced on the 8th that it will launch its first TV commercial with actor Kim Tae-ri on air and launch a full-fledged brand campaign.

The brand campaign for the first half of Avly's first half will be under the main slogan of'My own AI shopping mate, Avli La Blida'. Avly's'AI Personalized Recommendation Service', which analyzes big data such as'product wishes' and'purchase history', and connects various styles of products and users based on their taste, is expressed as a shopping mate who knows my style best. Naturally emphasized. It is a strategy to solidify the positioning of a tech-based fashion shopping app by emphasizing Avly's AI technology.

In addition, using Avly's'Bly', the meaning that my own AI shopping mate is called Avly was wittyly translated into a copy of'Avlyla Blida'.

In this advertisement, the Avly function, which recommends tastes 1:1 according to users with a hyper-personalization algorithm, is sensationally expressed by adding a pastel-toned image. In the video, Tae-ri Kim appears as an AI shopping mate with the topic of'I'm Talibly'. Through phrases such as'fit your own style','perfect to match your body shape', and'shock only the color you want', Avly effectively conveyed the message that you can conveniently shop through 1:1 product recommendations.

0001284950_002_20210408084536063.jpg?type=w430

'Q&A Chic' and'Q&A Lovely', which show the fashion worries that MZ generation feels in everyday life in a question and answer format, are also released separately. It gave fun to see and compare by expressing one message of `flavor recommendation` with different charms. Each video is'Are you looking for a chic blouse that suits your summer cool tone?' 'Are you looking for a lovely dress that fits your height?' It starts with the question, ``The correct answer is Avly,'' and shows that Avly solves the worries about style.

In commemoration of the first brand campaign, AVLY will hold a promotion for'Avly, Blida as a benefit genius' until the end of May. Unconventional prizes are also presented through the Lucky Draw event that allows unlimited entries. Avly shopping support coupons for 1 million won, luxury bags, apple watches, laptops, chicken, Tteokbokki gifticon, and other popular products for the 20s and 30s. One entry ticket is given every day when connecting to the Avly app, and 5 additional entry tickets are provided when a friend is invited.

In addition, a daily coupon provided to all users who have connected to Avly and a '120,000 won coupon pack' for new members of Avly are provided. Existing members can also receive discount coupons worth 120,000 won by the 15th. Major brand planning exhibitions will be held in various categories ranging from fashion, lifestyle and cosmetics.

Avly official said, “Through this campaign, we hope that many people will enjoy Avley's'AI Personalized Recommendation Service' and enjoy convenient style shopping. In the future, Avly will continue to meet the slogan of AI shopping mate of 20 million users. We will further improve the convenience so that you can easily find and purchase products.”

On the other hand, re-enable new ads, including the re-enable the official YouTube account from the day can be found at in a variety of online and offline channels, including over-the-air and cable TV, SNS, bus ads

Source:https://www.koreanscreen.com/100-greatest-korean-films-50-1

100 Greatest Korean Films Ever

158 international film critics from 28 countries and every continent in the world except Antarctica told us their greatest Korean films ever. Their votes formed this top 100. Welcome to your ultimate Korean cinema watch list

45. Little Forest (1999) 
Yim Soon-rye

One of the figureheads of the emergence of several superb female filmmakers in Korea, Yim Soon-rye’s Little Forest is based on the manga series of the same name by Daisuke Igarashi. After failing her test to become a teacher, Hye-Won, turns her back on the busy city life in Seoul and moves to her hometown in the countryside to heal her emotional wounds with her long-time friends.

This is not a film of conflict, it is about how letting go can be the best way to set us free. There is lots of cooking, eating and talking, and it is all the better for it. A simple, warm hug of a film. 

5. The Handmaiden (2016)
Park Chan-wook

sexualised and visually absorbing masterpiece. Set in 1930s Korea, a period of Japanese occupation, the film is split into three parts. We first see a young woman hired as a handmaiden to a Japanese heiress living as a hermit in a countryside estate. 

Smart, sexy, stylish and surprising, almost every shot is as decadently created as the riches on screen. We witness Park’s ability to stylise every frame as the story twists and turns through our fingers.

[Advertising] Platform companies preparing to take off

•  Reporter Jo Sung-mi (dazzling@the-pr.co.kr)
  •  Approval 2021.04.13 15:21

Market Curly, who appeared by the CEO... Avly, based on customer data, is also active
, fostering startups through Google Play and window programs

How many times do you need to run advertisements to catch the attention of viewers who turn the remote control dozens of times a day? Based on the TV advertisement viewership GRP, which was surveyed for all households nationwide through the TNMS advertisement survey channel, DRPR looks at the top 30 advertisements that stand out for a week. GRP is calculated in the same way as the TV channel program ratings such as terrestrial, vertical, and PP.

[Duffy R = Reporter Jo Seong-mi] Buying everything online is becoming a daily routine. The growth of related O2O (Online to Offline) services is also remarkable. The advertisements of related startups are also active.

Market Curly, ranked 14th, showed off a new advertisement modeled after Jeon Ji-hyun and Seo-jun Park. It contains the appearance of enjoying the party happily with the benefits provided to new customers. At the end,  it caught the eye with a reversal concept with the CEO appearing and recorded 396.83 GRP.

Fashion platforms are also busy. 

Avly recommends AI (artificial intelligence) products based on customer data. I claim to be a shopping mate like a friend who knows my style best. Using the name of model Kim Tae-ri, the advertisement that imprints the brand as'Talibly' was broadcasted 2396 times a week, ranking 15th with 393.57 GRP.

source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/the-unchanging-beauty-of-korean-actresses-as-revealed-through-their-graduation-photos

The unchanging beauty of Korean actresses as revealed through their graduation photos

1618425179-image.png

Recently, the school graduation photos of various actresses were revealed, gaining attention from various netizens

On April 13th, a post was created on an online community titled, "Graduation photos of actresses that are out of this world." In the post, various graduation photos of actresses such as Lee Yeon Hee, Moon Chae Won, Han Hyo Joo, Park Bo Young, Park So Dam, Kim Tae Ri, Go Ara, Kim Go Eun, Jung Yoo Mi, and more were included.

These photos are quickly gaining attention as these actresses are boasting exceptional beauty even as students that is unchanging over the years. So here are some of the graduation photos of these beautiful actresses.

Kim Tae Ri

1618425972-image.png

Netizens were impressed and left comments such as, "Wow, these actresses look the same," "Wow, actress Oh Yeon Soo was so pretty," "Kim Tae Hee is unbeatable when it comes to beauty," "Wow, Kim Tae Ri looks so cute," and "I think Kim Go Eun looks the prettiest

Source:http://m.joynews24.com/v/1359732#_DYAD

Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, Kim Woo-bin,'aliens', crank up today (19th)... End of the campaign

[Joy News 24 Reporter Park Jin-young] Director Choi Dong-hoon's new work'The Aliens' (tentative title) ends the campaign.

As a result of the coverage of Joy News 24 on the 19th, the filming of director Choi Dong-hoon's movie'The Aliens' will be finished on this day. With this, the first filming news in March of last year,'Alien', will complete the one-year long journey.

Aliens' is a film featuring young people living in Korea as the main characters, and the first and second parts were produced at the same time. Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Tae-ri appear as protagonists passing through the first and second parts, and prominent actors such as Kim Woo-bin, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Eui-seong, So Ji-seop, Yeom Jung-ah, and Yoo Jae-myeong appeared.

In particular,'The Alien' was a big topic for the screen return work of Kim Woo-bin, who stopped all activities after being diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017.

Crankin and other shooting schedules were delayed due to the aftermath of the novel coronavirus infection (Corona 19), but the filming was finished without any other accidents. Each actor has a different volume and schedule, so the final shoot is also somewhat different. The filming of Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Woo-bin will end on this day, and Kim Tae-ri finished filming on the 18th.

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003719137

"'Seungri-ho', Choosing 26 Million Households in 28 Days"... Netflix Announces First Quarter Results

2021042201001740200112551_20210421083206793.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Chosun Reporter Seung-mi Lee] Netflix released its first quarter results in 2021. Today's announcement highlights Netflix's financial soundness, expectations of earnings in the second half of the year following the release lineup of great original series and blockbuster movies, and the propaganda of Korean content that brought entertainment to paid-subscribed households around the world.

According to today's announcement, the Netflix movie'Seungriho', which opened the epoch of a Korean space science fiction blockbuster, was selected by over 26 million paid subscription households around the world during the first 28 days of its release. 'Seungriho/' has proved that the wonderful stories made by Korea can be loved across borders and cultures by being named on Netflix's'Today's Top 10' in about 80 countries.

Netflix will invest about 550 billion won this year in the Korean creative ecosystem to produce original Korean works of various genres such as action, thriller, science fiction, stand-up comedy, and sitcom. In'See What's Next Korea 2021' held in Korea last February,'Sea of Silence''DP''My Name''Move to Heaven: I'm a Keepsake Organizer''Squid Game''Hell''Kingdom: Ashinjeon' It also introduced a lineup of contents to be released in the future, such as'Lee Su-geun's notice coach','I hope the earth will be destroyed tomorrow', and'Back Spirit'.

Netflix's'Mank','Trial of the Chicago 7','Creep Camp','My Octopus Teacher', etc. have been nominated for the 93rd Academy Awards. The expectation is also high. In the second half of this year, a new season of the original series, loved around the world, such as'Otis' Secret Consultation Center','The Witcher','The House of Paper','Cobra Kai','Elite', and'All About' will be unveiled. In addition to the sequel to'Kissing Booth','Red Note' starring Gal Gadot, Dwayne Johnson, and Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Blanchett, Timothy Chalamet, and Meryl Streep's'Don't Look Up'

Netflix's first-quarter sales were up 24% year-on-year to $7.16 billion, meeting the initial estimate. The operating profit was $1.96 billion and the operating margin was 27.4%. In addition, Netflix's board of directors reaffirmed that it has approved a $50 billion share buyback program, allowing businesses to operate without external financing. As of the quarter, Netflix's worldwide paid subscription households exceeded 208 million. The number of paid subscription households in the Asia-Pacific region increased by 1.36 million QoQ to 26.85 million. As of the end of 2020, Netflix's paid subscription households in Korea amounted to 3.8 million.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000431139

Director Choi Dong-hoon, Ryu Jun-yeol x Kim Woo-bin x Kim Tae-ri'Alien + Person' 387 days only 1 part + 2 part shooting ends [Official]

202104210803256710_1_20210421110103157.jpg?type=w430

[News Reporter Bae Hyo-joo]

Director Choi Dong-hoon's new film'Alien + People' has successfully completed the 13-month filming of the first and second parts.

The movie ``Alien + Man'' (director Dong-hoon Choi), which cranked up on April 19, depicts an unusual story unfolding as the door of time opens between the swordsmen trying to take over the new sword from the rumors of the Goryeo horse and the aliens appearing in 2021. It's a movie.

Director Choi Dong-hoon, who has mobilized more than 12 million audiences in succession through'thieves' and'assassination', has garnered a lot of attention from the production stage as a new science fiction action fantasy film.

The audience will be guided to an unprecedented world through the encounter of aliens and humans, stories that cross the modern and Goryeo period, and the activities of characters full of personality.

In particular, the unique feature of'Alien + People' is to devise a new way of organizing a story that is organically connected from the planning and scenario stage to the first and second parts.

Director Choi Dong-hoon, who finished the last filming, said, “The filming ended in 387 days. It was the most difficult and had the most twists and turns among the films I have filmed so far, but it is the film with the greatest joy when it is over. The biggest wish is that the staff who have worked hard together will enjoy watching the finished movie. I am very grateful to the actors who have been with me. It has already been three and a half years since I thought I should do this movie. I want to show an interesting movie to the audience.”

Ryu Jun-yeol said, “I feel like I've been running for more than a year without getting really tired. It was a very exciting, fun, and happy filming, and I am looking forward to seeing the movie as well as the exciting emotions the actors felt.” I've never done a work that was filmed for such a long time, so I got close to the staff. I am very sorry to break up, and personally, I am happy that I can finally show the work to the audience again.”, Kim Tae-ri said, “There were so many happy moments at the filming site of'Alien + People' and I was tired of everyday life, even though I was tired of my daily life. There were many times when I came to the field and received energy. It was a site where I was grateful for everyone who worked with me.”

In addition, Ji-seop So said, “I was so grateful that all the actors and staff had a hard time filming, but it ended unharmed. It was a site where I learned a lot while working with the director.”, Yeom Jung-ah said, “The filming site was always very happy, and I would like to see everyone after the filming is over.” It must have been difficult, but the director, the staff, and the actors all come up with expressions that are great.” Lee Ha-nii said, “The filming of'Alien + People' was a blessing from the beginning to the end. Opening a year with the director, seniors and juniors and staff will be remembered as precious time and experiences in a lifetime. I would like to express my gratitude and love to all the people who worked hard to shoot in various difficult situations.”, Kim Eui-seong, “It was a scene where I felt that I was a person who made a movie together rather than an actor. Both the staff and the actors have a respectful heart.” (Photo = provided by CJ Entertainment)

Source:http://m.slist.kr/news/ampArticleView.html?idxno=245339&idxno=245339&__twitter_impression=true

Kim Tae-ri's fan community sponsors'Sharing Party' on birthday..'Moonyoung' special screening.

2021-04-23 09:11:55 Reporter Park Kyung-hee

In celebration of the actor's birthday, Kim Tae-ri's fans are attracting attention by sponsoring an independent film.

http://www.slist.kr/news/photo/202104/245339_410941_1116.jpgPhoto = Provided by Indie Space

Indie Space, the first private independent film theater in Korea, opened in 2007, is showing various Korean independent films through special exhibitions and screenings, including the opening. 'Sponsor for Sharing' is a method that engraves the name on the seat of the Indie Space theater when sponsoring more than 2 million won. It's the way.

In commemoration of Kim Tae-ri's birthday on April 24, the fan community'Kim Tae-ri HBD Project' participated in the support of independent films by engraving a nameplate on the K24 seat at the Indie Space screening hall with the support of the sharing event. Kim Tae-ri has grown into an actor who has received good reviews and grades for each of the films she chooses, such as the movie'Seungri-ho,''Little Forest', '1987','Girl', and the drama'Mr. Sunshine'.

http://www.slist.kr/news/photo/202104/245339_410942_1128.jpgPhoto = Provided by Indie Space

Indie Space confirmed the special screening of the first starring debut film'Moonyoung' in commemoration of the support of this sharing event and Kim Tae-ri's birthday. It will be a special opportunity to reconfirm Kim Tae-ri's solid acting ability, who captured the hearts of the audience with only his gaze, receiving a reputation as "the best newcomer" at the time of release.

It is expected that the voluntary support of the Kim Tae-ri fan's support for the sharing event and the screening event that captivated the hearts of the fandom will have a positive influence on the entire domestic independent film stagnant due to Corona 19.

Source:http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601006&seq=5527&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

KIM Woo-bin, RYU Jun-yeol and KIM Tae-ri Wrap 2-Part ALIEN

Apr 27, 2021

Latest CHOI Dong-hoon Blockbuster Completes 13-Month Shoot 

202104271259401de09527-2080-49a6-bb35-9fcb58ee2252.png

Director CHOI Dong-hoon has been busy at work on his latest project, the two-part sci-fi-action film Alien (translated title), and after kicking off filming in March last year, the simultaneously shot films completed their shoots on April 17 after 13 months.

As with previous CHOI films, the project features a cast filled with Korean superstars, including KIM Woo-bin, RYU Jun-yeol, KIM Tae-ri, SO Ji-sub, YUM Jung-ah and LEE Ha-nee. Alien connects two timelines through a special time portal. One features aliens infesting the earth in present day, and the other focuses on wizards searching for a powerful sword during the Koryo Dynasty.

Director CHOI first came up with the idea three and a half years ago and described the 387-day production as the toughest and the one featuring the most ups and downs of his career. 

KIM Woo-bin makes his screen comeback in the film, having last appeared in the 2016 film Master. He was forced to put his career on hold after he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in 2017. KIM is also known for Friend:The Great Legacy (2013) and The Con Artists (2014).

RYU Jun-yeol is known for Believer (2018) and Money (2019) while KIM Tae-ri’s credits include The Handmaiden (2016) and Space Sweepers. The actors appeared together in Little Forest (2018).

Director CHOI has one of the most impressive track records at the Korean box office, having helmed two films that soared over ten million admissions - The Thieves (2012) and Assassination (2015) - and two others that went over five million - Tazza: The High Rollers (2006) and Woochi (2009).

Alien will be distributed by CJ Entertainment.

source:https://www.newsweekjapan.jp/amp/stories/culture/2021/05/10-134.php?page=2

How many people do you know 10 seasonal Korean actors and actresses in the editorial department

Newsweek Japan version

From young people who lead Korean entertainment with their acting ability and presence to top-class popular people. I chose 10 seasonal Korean actors that I want to know.

6. Kim Tae Ri

In the movie "The Handmaiden", she suddenly became a rising star, and was highly evaluated in "1987, The Truth about a Fight" and "Space Sweepers". Ranked 1st in the "Most Notable Actress in 2021" selected by the movie magazine Cine 21.

magSR20210501actors-7.jpg

Kim Tae Ri VCG / GETTY IMAGES

source:https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1006293962&news_id=N1006293962&plink=TWEET&cooper=TWITTER&__twitter_impression=true

A good thing fans did on Kim Tae-ri's birthday Independent film sponsorship

Input 2021.04.23 15:53
Revision 2021.04.24 17:34

A good thing fans did on Kim Tae-ri's birthday  Independent film sponsorship

Kim Tae-ri's fan community prepared a special place to commemorate the actor's birthday.

In celebration of Kim Tae-ri's birthday, the fan community'Kim Tae-ri HBD Project' participated in the support of independent films by engraving a nameplate on the K24 seat at the Indie Space screening hall with the support of a sharing event.

Indie Space confirmed the special screening of their first starring debut film'Moon Young' (2015) in commemoration of the support of this sharing event and actor Tae-ri Kim's birthday.

spacer.png

It is a special opportunity to reconfirm Kim Tae-ri's solid acting ability, who captured the hearts of the audience only with his gaze, receiving a reputation as "the best newcomer" at the time of release.

Kim Tae-ri has grown into an actor who has received good reviews and grades for each of the films she chooses, such as the movie'Seungri-ho','Little Forest', '1987','Girl', and the drama'Mr. Sunshine'.

Kim Tae-ri, born in 1990, will celebrate her 31st birthday on the 24th.

(SBS Entertainment News reporter Kim Ji-hye)

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000436800

Excerpt of the article

The prelude to the lineup of the five new Korean films of'Beauty Chin Casting'

Input 2021.05.04. 12:00 PM
202105040754423610_4_20210504120005954.jpg?type=w430
Kim Tae-ri, Kim Woo-bin, Yeom Jung-ah, Lee Ha-Nui, Ryu Jun-yeol, So Ji-seop (clockwise from top left/Photo = NewsNDB)

◇'Alien + People' Ryu Jun-yeol-Kim Woo-bin-Kim Tae-ri-So Ji-seop-Yom Jung-ah-Hah-nii-Jo Woo-jin-Kim Eui-seong-Yoo Jae-myeong

box - office director and star actors meet. Director Choi Dong-hoon, who directed the films'Jeon Woo-chi','The Thieves', and'Assassination', is about to be released. It is a strange story unfolding as the door of time opens between the swordsmen trying to take over the new sword in the rumors of the late Goryeo and the aliens appearing in 2021.

Actors Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Tae-ri, So Ji-seop, Yeom Jung-ah, and Lee Ha-Nui appeared and cranked up on April 19. In particular, it is paying attention to what kind of works of history director Choi Dong-hoon, who has mobilized more than 10 million audiences with'Assassination' and'Thiefs', will be born with a more splendid lineup than ever before.