[Drama 2021] One Ordinary Day ⛓️ 어느날

Maetawinz

COUPANG PLAY DRAMA 

ONE ORDINARY DAY

•  어느날 

KdI7pGs.jpg

Director: Lee Myung Woo (The Fiery Priest) 
Writer: Kwon Soon-Gyu (The Royal Gambler) 
Network:  Coupang Play / ViU
Episodes: 8
Release Date: November 27, 2021
Air time:  Friday & Saturday at 11PM

Production: Studio M

STORY  

The drama follows the story of Kim Hyun Soo (Kim Soo Hyun),

an ordinary college student whose life hit rock-bottom after he is falsely

accused of murder. In order to survive in the cruel legal system,

he put his all to prove his innocence.

Kim Hyun Soo is receiving help from Shin Joong Han (Cha Seung Won),

a mediocre lawyer who barely win any case.

Despite having a poor reputation as a lawyer,

Shin Joong Han is the only lawyer who reaches out to Kim Hyun Soo.

* Note : That Night is a Korean remake of a BBC original TV show, Criminal Justice.

Official teaser & Trailer  

Short Teaser 

1st Teaser / 2nd Teaser / 3rd Teaser / 4th Teaser

Characters Teaser

Official link   : Production Website  /  Youtube

Official Posters  

PBBB4fJ.jpg

M8QITwV.jpg  uTme9RN.jpg  9JUiNSm.jpg

bWAY8Op.jpg  BVJ18vq.jpg  ju6jzij.jpg

Cr. Coupang Play

4u2w4Wf.png

CAST  

6ih2mYx.png

Kim Soo Hyun AS Kim Hyun Soo

A normal college student whose life turns upside down when he unexpectedly

becomes the key suspect of the murder case. He is a person who uses evil

to survive in a selfish and ruthless world.

hDpDkib.png

Cha Seung Won AS Shin Joong Han

A lawyer who barely passed the bar exam and the only person

who reaches out to help Kim Hyun-soo. He will show him

how to face the absurdity of the justice system.

SUPPORTING CAST  

nkpijv2.png3tKiPMe.pngLXXD3q0.png

Kim Sung-kyu as Do Ji-tae

The man controlling the prison who has been serving for 10 years,

forming some kind of relationship with Kim.

Lee Seol as Seo Soo-jin

A lawyer from a famous law firm and he follows the case

that caused Shin Joong-han and Kim Hyun-soo.

Kim Shin-rok as Ahn Taehee

A perfectionist prosecutor who wants to become

the chief prosecutor.

IJ9ebFK.png yGSPmgJ.png 1CDRMrT.png

Kim Hong-pa as Jung Ji-ho

A veteran detective.  

Yang Kyung-won as Park Doo-sik

He goes to prison out of loyalty for his boss.

Yoo Seung-mok as Kim Sung-Kyu

An Alzheimer's prisoner.

ccc0CYj.png p2f4BCb.png M8529xE.png

Yoo Hee-Je as Kim Sung-kyu

Ji Tae's right hand man.

Lee Hyun-Geol as Kim Jin-Man

Prison Guard.

Seo Jae-Hee as Park Mi-Kyung

Star lawyer who interests in Hyun Soo case.

3Z4y9xw.png VuhrlsC.png soMBxD7.png

Park Yoon-Hee as Kim Jung-Jae

Hyun Soo's father.

So Hee-Jung as Hong Ae-Kyung

Hyun Soo's mother.

Kim Yeong-Ah as Hong Jung-Ah

National forensic research institute.

4u2w4Wf.png

DRAMA STUFF  

SCRIPT READING  

4ga70Pp.png

• BTS Video 

PRESSCONFERENCE  

WUUEQ8z.png

Press Conference LIVE 01 

Press Conference LIVE 02 

Photo 

SPECIALS 

igNCafo.png

SP Contents 

Official interview

Rapid Fire Quiz

Five Word Game

If Kim Soo-hyun x Cha Seung-won reads my comments?

Messages from cast team

Making 

Poster Shooting BTS

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 

287e50c4632b65114aabdd5023b99478.600x600x1.jpg  QFwwll2.jpg  IXy4aYz.jpg  tsD2Jv4.jpg

Spoiler

287e50c4632b65114aabdd5023b99478.600x600x1.jpg

One Ordinary Day OST Part 1

Track Listing

01. ICE CREAM  –  휘인

02. ICE CREAM –  휘인  (Inst.)

Listen / Official MV

>> cr.MOSTCONTENTS<<

QFwwll2.jpg

One Ordinary Day OST Part 2

Track Listing

01. Blood Sign  –  msftz

02. Blood Sign –  msftz  (Inst.)

Listen

>> cr.MOSTCONTENTS<<

IXy4aYz.jpg

One Ordinary Day OST Part 3

Track Listing

01. Blank  –  Woo

02. Blank –  Woo  (Inst.)

Listen / Official MV

>> cr.MOSTCONTENTS<<

tsD2Jv4.jpg

One Ordinary Day OST Part 4

Track Listing

01. Pray for Me  –  VICTON(빅톤)

02. Pray for Me –  VICTON(빅톤)  (Inst.)

Listen / Official MV

>> cr.MOSTCONTENTS<<

CR. Soompi  / Wikipedia

4u2w4Wf.png

gyCMVyQ.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

..............................................................................................................................
  • Like 5

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] That Night ☪ 그날 밤- Kim Soo Hyun / Cha Seung-won - Premieres second half of 2021.

Eq7r-IXUUAEKScU?format=jpg&name=small

#KimSooHyun and #ChaSeungWon are confirmed for a new drama 'That Night' which is a remake of BBC Criminal Justice. It will be helmed by The Royal Gambler's writer and The Fiery Priest's PD. Expected to air in the second half of 2021.

Cr. K-Drama News! (@kdrama_news) · Twitter

..............................................................................................................................

김수현, 차기작 드라마 ‘그날 밤’ 확정…전작과 180도 변신(공식입장)

e69dd91a08ef42d38d85e6b869812e8e.jpeg?s=

뉴스엔 이민지 기자]

김수현이 차기작을 드라마 ‘그날

밤’으로 확정했다.

2020년 tvN 드라마 ‘사이코지만 괜찮아’로 따뜻한 힐링과 감동을 전했던 김수현이 2021년 긴장감 가득한 장르물 드라마로 돌아온다. 전작과는 확연히 다른 결의 캐릭터와 연기를 보여줄 것으로 기대돼 이목이 집중된다.

‘그날 밤’은 한 여인의 살인 사건을 둘러싼 두 남자의 치열한 이야기를 통해 지극히 대중적 시각에서 형사사법제도를 파헤치는 드라마다. 영국 BBC에서 방송된 ‘Criminal Justice’를 한국 정서에 맞춰 리메이크한 작품.

수많은 히트작을 제작한 드라마 명가 초록뱀미디어와 ‘열혈사제’, ‘펀치’, ‘귓속말’, ‘편의점 샛별이’ 등을 연출한 이명우 감독이 설립한 더스튜디오엠(The Studio M) 그리고 골드메달리스트(GOLDMEDALIST)가 의기투합해 공동 제작한다. 연출은 이명우 감독이, 집필은 ‘무사 백동수’, ‘대박’ 등을 쓴 권순규 작가가 맡았다.

김수현은 성실하고 평범한 대학생 김현수 역을 맡아 하룻밤의 실수로 살인 사건의 용의자가 된 삶을 연기한다. 이기적이고 무자비한 세상 속에서 살아남기 위해 악을 쓰는 인물. 매 작품 뛰어난 몰입과 혼신의 연기로 감명을 주는 김수현이 ‘그날 밤’을 통해 보여줄 새로운 모습이 기대를 모은다.

군 전역 후 행보에 많은 관심을 받고 있는 김수현. ‘사이코지만 괜찮아’에 이어 ‘그날 밤’에선 어떤 놀라움을 안길지 궁금증을 자극한다. 상대역으로 출연하는 차승원과의 호흡은 물론 평범한 삶에서 극한으로 치닫는 인물로 변신할 김수현이 벌써부터 기다려진다.

한편 드라마 ‘그날 밤’은 2021년 상반기 촬영에 돌입해 하반기 방송할 예정이다. (사진=골드메달리스트)

뉴스엔 이민지 oing@
기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

CR. Newsen

Kim Soo Hyun And Cha Seung Won Confirmed For Remake Of BBC Drama “Criminal Justice”

Kim Soo Hyun And Cha Seung Won Confirmed For Remake Of BBC Drama “Criminal Justice”

Jan 5, 2021
by D. Kim

Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won are joining forces for a new project!

On January 5, it was announced that the two actors will be leading the upcoming drama “That Night” (literal title), a Korean remake of BBC’s “Criminal Justice.”

The drama is about two men who get involved in a murder case. Kim Soo Hyun will play Kim Hyun Soo, a normal college student whose life turns upside down when he unexpectedly becomes the key suspect of the murder case. Cha Seung Won has been cast as Shin Joong Han, a lawyer who barely passed the bar exam and the only person who reaches out to help Kim Hyun Soo.

“That Night” is written by Kwon Soon Kyu of “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” and “The Royal Gambler,” and it will be directed by Lee Myung Woo of “The Fiery Priest,” “Punch,” and “Backstreet Rookie.” It will begin filming the first half of this year and premiere in the latter half of the year.

Stay tuned for updates!

In the meantime, watch Kim Soo Hyun in “My Love From the Star“:

Source (1)

CR. https://www.soompi.com/article/1447012wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-seung-won-confirmed-for-remake-of-bbc-drama-criminal-justice

• Like 4

It sounds interesting. I hear it is an UK remake. I love British series but I did not watch this yet. There is an US remake also.

I think I will watch the British series because the original is the best. If I will watch it I don`t know if  I will watch the Korean version. But It is good to see Cha Seung Won on screen again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Kim Soo Hyun Talks About Preparing For His New Drama, How His Values Have Changed, And More

Kim Soo Hyun Talks About Preparing For His New Drama, How His Values Have Changed, And More

Mar 23, 2021
by C. Hong

Kim Soo Hyun has been cast in the upcoming drama “That Night” (literal translation), a Korean remake of the BBC show “Criminal Justice,” along with Cha Seung Won. Kim Soo Hyun talked a little about the new project, saying, “‘Criminal Justice’ is a drama made in the United Kingdom in 2008. It’s five episodes in the original version, so the storyline moves fast and you get immersed in the characters that much faster. The American version is eight episodes, so there is more detail and explanation. Both versions have their advantages. The Korean version is planned as eight episodes for now, but the broadcast time and method have yet to be determined. I don’t feel a sense of pressure about the original version. Even if I tried to act the exact same way, it wouldn’t come out the same at all. The actors are different, but also the language and the director’s perspective. I saw the U.K. version first, and the first thought I had was, ‘It’s flawless.’ From lead actor Ben Whishaw’s work, to the music, the camera angles, the style, the overall tone and mood, it all appealed to me. Most of the dramas in this genre are focused on finding the true criminal, but this drama was about the relationships between the main character and the people around him. It’s about what happens when an ordinary young man is placed in extraordinary circumstances and how the people around him interpret those events.”

kim-soo-hyun-1.jpeg

Source (1)

CR. Soompi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] One Day ☪ 어느날- Kim Soo Hyun / Cha Seung-won - Premieres second half of 2021.

Kim Soohyun as Kim Hyunsoo (college student)

Cha Seungwon as Shin Junghan (lawyer)

Kim Hongpa as Park Sangbeom (detective)

Kim Sungkyu as Do Jitae (prison king)

Kim Shinrok as Ahn Taehee (prosecutor)

Yang Kyung-won (CLOY, Vincenzo) is schedule to appear on 'One Ordinary Day'  and will act with Kim Soohyun and Cha Seungwon

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

New casting news!:).

KimSungKyu confirmed to join Coupang Play drama OneOrdinaryDay along with KimSooHyun ChaSeungWon, he will act as Do Ji-tae, the man controlling the prison who has been serving for 10 years, forming some kind of relationship with Kim. Release in this November.

• Like 3