Zhuang Da Fei as Liu Ye
Lin Feng Song
Cheng Zi
Li Bo Yang
Wang Zi Jie
Li Pei En
Huang Fu Jie

Synopsis:

Liu Yezei, whose real name is Liu Rong, is the legendary and mysterious thief Liu Ye. When she was 13, she was saved by Duke Su during the flood in the Southern area. In order to repay his kindness, she married Xu Muchen with the identity of Duke Su's daughter, Su Jinzhen. However, the marriage is only by name as the couple does not have feelings for each other. Under Duke Su's instructions, Liu Rong sneaks into different manors to look for jade pendants. In the process, she exchanges blows with Xu Muchen. Xu Muchen does not know his gentle and kind wife is the legendary thief Liu Ye. Everytime he causes trouble for Liu Ye, he would return home to an angry wife. In the midst of exchanging blow and daily interactions, the two begin to develop feelings for each other.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

Special sneak preview added into the first post! For those who had 2nd lead syndrome in Sword and Brocade...
and those who thought that the FL was cute in The Pillow Book (hint - the princess of the Bird Tribe), look out for this drama. It's coming soon in iQiyi - though only the drama gods know when that is...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Special sneak preview added into the first post! For those who had 2nd lead syndrome in Sword and Brocade...
and those who thought that the FL was cute in The Pillow Book (hint - the princess of the Bird Tribe), look out for this drama. It's coming soon in iQiyi - though only the drama gods know when that is...

Thank you). I remember they announced they started shooting, and I thought it should be fun to watch, a kind of Cat&Mouse story with a twist))). Hope they would go into broadcasting soon:rolleyes:.

1 hour ago, Montato91 said:

I’m actually looking forwards to this and hope it doesn’t disappoint. The outfits look really nice in the pictures. 

thankfully with short dramas like 24 episodes, the disappointment won't linger long, coz it's short.
I am watching another one right now 40 episodes, and it's like things just keep getting from bad to worst, and the misunderstanding compounds, intentional white lies/ outward lies keep being added on. I sometimes wonder if scriptwriters like these have a really dark penchant for making their characters suffer. @leo2020 it's the one with the moon in the title.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

thankfully with short dramas like 24 episodes, the disappointment won't linger long, coz it's short.

I'm totally with you on that). I've noticed with 20-24ep drama the production team usually seems to have no extra time :)for a lot of unnecessary plot lines/long and stupid conversations/etc. 

• Blob 1

@SC2019 I know right. I’m glad it’s short which means there’s not a lot of misunderstandings and unnecessary bickering. Omg I would have dropped the drama with all those lies and unneeded add on. I think the only long drama I’ve watch which was good is under the power. I like investigation cat/mouse drama. Good short dramas only makes me want more episodes.:lol: I want to see him chase after her Haha

Btw I’ve never seen any of these two main leads dramas. I happen to come across one of Daddi Tang’s pic as Xu Mu Chen and it got my attention. These two some how clicked to me in the pic above of the standing together. I don’t understand why when it’s just their backs :idk:

• Like 1

@Montato91 he was the 2nd ML in the Sword and the Brocade - gentlemenly, unwavering in his love for the FL, and I think he will do well in this drama. The FL wasn't in a lead role in the Pillow Book, but she's cute to watch, so I think this is really a good spring board for her to highlight her capabilities as an actress.

@ElleSor yes, sounds like it right? Though Mr Smith was a contract killer and in this drama, our ML is a cop/ kinda anyways. Still, the premise and 24 episode thingie is really getting me all excited. Sadly though it's place in the the queue in coming soon on iQiyi is really far, far behind. If we get lucky Dec or Jan 2022?

Looks interesting...

Seeing the preview above... They spent so much on the filming set..  i hope they dont just throw it away after filming ended...

After all, at the speed that dramas are being produced in china;  each drama take about 3 months to film, there would be a lot of props being built and discarded after filming ended.. it would be a shame if it sent to dumps..

But overall, interesting plot.. will have a look at this when it airs...:lol:

22 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Montato91 he was the 2nd ML in the Sword and the Brocade - gentlemenly, unwavering in his love for the FL, and I think he will do well in this drama. The FL wasn't in a lead role in the Pillow Book, but she's cute to watch, so I think this is really a good spring board for her to highlight her capabilities as an actress.

@ElleSor yes, sounds like it right? Though Mr Smith was a contract killer and in this drama, our ML is a cop/ kinda anyways. Still, the premise and 24 episode thingie is really getting me all excited. Sadly though it's place in the the queue in coming soon on iQiyi is really far, far behind. If we get lucky Dec or Jan 2022?

Ouch! That far? 

Oh well, I hope it gets bumped up in the queue sooner than later.

20 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Looks interesting...

Seeing the preview above... They spent so much on the filming set..  i hope they dont just throw it away after filming ended...

After all, at the speed that dramas are being produced in china;  each drama take about 3 months to film, there would be a lot of props being built and discarded after filming ended.. it would be a shame if it sent to dumps..

But overall, interesting plot.. will have a look at this when it airs...:lol:

LOL, I am wondering if they have a 'for rent' business for props? Makes sense right?
Recently, I kept seeing this particular building in multiple dramas, so I guess it must be located in Heng Dian studio, the massive 'Disney' like place with all these ancient buildings that commonly houses drama filming sites. And a particular lake with a wooden bridge, I wonder why though, perhaps it's also located in Heng Dian?

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

LOL, I am wondering if they have a 'for rent' business for props? Makes sense right?
Recently, I kept seeing this particular building in multiple dramas, so I guess it must be located in Heng Dian studio, the massive 'Disney' like place with all these ancient buildings that commonly houses drama filming sites. And a particular lake with a wooden bridge, I wonder why though, perhaps it's also located in Heng Dian?

Yes, i noticed several similar places - .... since they made so many new sets, like the new Yang Zi and Cheng Yi's drama.. they should keep it and not destroyed it....

There are probably queues to make dramas at Heng Dian... haha.. they should more drama sets other than in heng Dian:lol:

At least more people can be employed as extras...:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Fingers crossed, I hope what you say comes through. Am all ready to watch this.

I’m ready to watch it as well. Hopefully they don’t take it down like other teasers and then add it on later. They did that with other teasers already. 

• Sad 1