Bu Guan Jin as Lin Chi
Wang Xing Yue as Mo Qing Chen
Nie Zi Hao as Ji Ding Yue
Liu Yi Tong as Ling Yan
Zhan Yu as Ji Ding Luan
Zhang Xue Han as Qiu Wan
Li Jiu Lin as Du Ruo

Synopsis:

A quirky jianghu heroine meets a lonesome lord who has no emotions and no senses. Through a mixup, a "sweet" destiny begins when he finds the woman with the ability to make him feel. After getting lost again due to her poor sense of direction while on a run from the people after her, Lin Chi mistakenly gets on the carriage owned by Mo Qing Chen. Through an accidental touch, Mo Qing Chen, a man who was born without any feelings, is given a "key" to perceive the world. The unexpected turn of events marks the start of a relationship that begins from a contract and deepens as they gradually grow to become lovers. Source: cdramainfo ~~ Adapted from the novel of the same name by Wei He Zong Zi (维和粽子).

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Your Sensibility My Destiny 公子倾城

I didn't expect much looking at the FL and ML, whom I had never watched before. But what's quite amazing is that the FL is 27 years old and the ML is only 19, and I couldn't tell just by watching them act. I hope someone does watch soon and join this thread, as the story is really quite, quite entertaining.

6 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Here it is!! I tried looking for it yesterday but couldn't find it. I should have just searched for this.

I like this drama series! It's a very fresh setup and plenty amusing.

The male lead is the crown prince on One and Only, right?

Yep, that's him. And it turns out he is currently just 19, can you imagine ?)))

• Blob 1

21 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Yep, that's him. And it turns out he is currently just 19, can you imagine ?)))

Really? Wow so young. About the range of Leo Wu (early 20's)

He acted really well as the obsessive crown prince in One and Only.

He's ok here too.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:00 AM, ElleSor said:

Really? Wow so young. About the range of Leo Wu (early 20's)

He acted really well as the obsessive crown prince in One and Only.

He's ok here too.

Seems like I should check Your Sensibility My Destiny into the nearest future  (I've decided to watch My dear brothers first).

UPD: People, I watched 2 episodes, and, although the plot is not fresh or new, I love it already. The ML proves his top acting in One and Only is not some occasional success. Very happy to enjoy him portraying a totally different character.  FL (so far) is very cute and lovely. Also noticed some familiar faces among the supporting cast  :D.

Edited by leo2020
First impression)))

• 3 weeks later...

Finished this drama as well. 

OK, the plot is very obvious, a lot of characters really annoying as hell:D, but the leads stole the show and that made me watch it till the end. 

I just realized the FL is the main FL in Dear Diary)). So I am considering going there to continue enjoying her acting)).

Wang Xing Yue, although very young,  looks very convincing, and the quality of his work is already top-top. I wonder what role he secured first- this or in One and Only:D. Hope to see more from him :wub:.

9 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Finished this drama as well. 

OK, the plot is very obvious, a lot of characters really annoying as hell:D, but the leads stole the show and that made me watch it till the end. 

I just realized the FL is the main FL in Dear Diary)). So I am considering going there to continue enjoying her acting)).

Wang Xing Yue, although very young,  looks very convincing, and the quality of his work is already top-top. I wonder what role he secured first- this or in One and Only:D. Hope to see more from him :wub:.

Agree with you. I don't have any issue with the ML being so young - there was another forum where people were aghast at the age gap. I think his face looks rather mature and his acting belies his actual age. The ending though was strange as they panned out from the little one into their estate.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

there was another forum where people were aghast at the age gap

Well, so what about some other dramas with that gap between the leads, like, for example, Rational Life or even Legend of Fei ?))) And, unlike Your Sensibility My Destiny, there you can clearly notice the age difference).

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I think his face looks rather mature and his acting belies his actual age

I'm definitely with you on that.

On 10/15/2021 at 7:44 PM, leo2020 said:

Well, so what about some other dramas with that gap between the leads, like, for example, Rational Life or even Legend of Fei ?))) And, unlike Your Sensibility My Destiny, there you can clearly notice the age difference).

I'm definitely with you on that.

Well, I guess people have different preferences/tastes and sometimes they just want to air their views, unrestrained. LOL

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Your Sensibility My Destiny 公子倾城