Cast:

Wu Xuan Yi as Zeng Li
Bi Wen Jun as Ai Jingchu
Zhai Xiao Wen as Liu Yicheng
Zhang Bai Jia as Wu Ying
Liu Te as Zheng Haoran
Wan Zi Lin as Ma Yiyi

Synopsis:

Because of a teeth straightening appointment, 28-year-old librarian Zeng Li got to know Ai Jingchu, deputy director of the dental department. Slowly, they begin to fall in love after undergoing various adventures together. However just when they were about to confess to each other, Zeng Li's first love whom she has been waiting for ten years suddenly re-appeared in her life and begins pursuing Zeng Li. The person also happens to be Ai Jingchu's good friend, Yu Yi. After reading Zeng Li's novel, Ai Jingchu misunderstood that the person Zeng Li likes has always been Yu Yi, and gives up on confessing to her. He decides to head to Africa to carry out medical assistance mission. After receiving Yu Yi's confession, Zeng Li realizes the person she has always loved is Ai Jingchu, and returns to Ai Jingchu's side without hesitation. The two lovers finally became a couple. 

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 6 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Sweet Teeth 世界微尘里

I love this drama, had been re-watching it... 3 times already now :sweatingbullets: I just love how comical this drama is without being absurd and still brings sweetness

ML has so much potential in acting, Ai Jingchu is that awkward and rigid guy but he is always soft while talking, then he met Zeng Li, very clear on his feelings towards her, willing to bend his own rules for her, clear off any possible misunderstanding she has, and understand how insecure she is

FL act is also good, I think she's even more potential than her more famous ex-team mate CX, she manages to pull off comical expression that works so well and overall a silly nerd girl who is loved by her surroundings, besties, work mates, and more importantly her ex-step-dad and step-brother who I think looks after her way better than her mom

Funny how Sweet Teeth and Crush are from the same novelist but it's so different, as I'm not fond of Crush, while for Sweet Teeth, been trying hard to find the translation but none so far :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, rrongrrong said:

FL act is also good, I think she's even more potential than her more famous ex-team mate CX, she manages to pull off comical expression that works so well and overall a silly nerd girl who is loved by her surroundings, besties, work mates, and more importantly her ex-step-dad and step-brother who I think looks after her way better than her mom

By "CX" you mean Yang Chaoyue? If yes, I'm definitely with you.

And Bi Wen Jun's acting is really getting better and better with every new project). 

On 9/8/2021 at 1:35 AM, leo2020 said:

By "CX" you mean Yang Chaoyue? If yes, I'm definitely with you.

And Bi Wen Jun's acting is really getting better and better with every new project). 

no, I meant cheng xiao as I'm more familiar with k-pop than c-pop :sweatingbullets:  I love Falling into Your Smile but not so fond of her acting there

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 4:56 AM, SC2019 said:

@rrongrrong @leo2020 I finished watching this sometime back - I was doing it purely for the actor who played the ML. He's a gem and I hope he does well in the coming years. His portrayal here of this character was rather good and spot on, and the storyline was pretty enjoyable.

I hope everything will go well for the ML as well ))) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, leo2020 said:

I hope everything will go well for the ML as well ))) 

Is this a good watch?

I mean, it's not dragging or anything?

I'm itching for easy watch, no big dramatic events that make me cry or anything. Hahaha!

Been crying due to some ancient dramas recently.  

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

Is this a good watch?

I mean, it's not dragging or anything?

I'm itching for easy watch, no big dramatic events that make me cry or anything. Hahaha!

Been crying due to some ancient dramas recently.  

It's a romantic comedy with some bumps along the way, imo as light as a drama can be). 

For crying you are respectfully invited to

Spoiler

Jun Jiuling episode 12 :bawling:

2 hours ago, leo2020 said:

It's a romantic comedy with some bumps along the way, imo as light as a drama can be). 

For crying you are respectfully invited to

Hide contents

Jun Jiuling episode 12 :bawling:

Waahhh! I just started that drama! 

Anyway, thanks for the sort of review for this one.

• Blob 1

22 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Waahhh! I just started that drama! 

Anyway, thanks for the sort of review for this one.

Spoiler

the :bawling: is more (so far) because of the tenderness of the scenes and situation, not because something very bad happened. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Sweet Teeth 世界微尘里
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...