[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

This show actually make them folks at "The Penthouse" seem normal ha-ha. Bravo to those of you here who predicted that Ji Yong was that other person lying in a pool of blood (applause) 

I was hoping it was Hye Jin. But if that nightmare was any indication, Hye Jin could've done the deed & pinned it on Hee Soo. I still stand by Ms. Jung. I hope she comes out the final winner. With Suzy by her side. 

Koreans sure love these 2 english names for girls : Jenny, Suzy. This drama is tryin' SO HARD to get viewers to empathise for Ji Yong LoL. It doesn't excuse any of his bad behavior ok?

I like how savage Mother Emma was in rejecting Jin Hee's offer to be her counselor. She must be thinking what past life debt did she do to bind her to the Hyowon family ahahah?! 

Even in coma the chairman is frowning geez LMFAo! Now he's goin' to retract his will oh boy. That loud ahjumma think it was unfair before wait until he leaves her with nothing - which I hope he does. She deserves nothing. So uncouth & greedy. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

that was a bad idea!!!he wanted them both!!!for him ,the son just an excuse...what a jerk!!!

he wasn’t using his head , for his defence , his hormones need releasing   :mrgreen::lol:

K3ILLrL.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Bo Young And Ok Ja Yeon Take Their Dispute To The Courtroom In “Mine”

383d9a394c3f414d8f26e58bd62fdccb.jpeg?s=

Jun 6, 2021
by S. P

Lee Bo Young is ready to battle Ok Ja Yeon in the upcoming episode of “Mine”!

tvN’s “Mine” is a drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what is truly theirs. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family Hyowon Group. Kim Seo Hyung stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant and well-born wife of the eldest son of Hyowon Group.

Spoilers

In the new stills for the upcoming episode, Seo Hee Soo and Kang Ja Kyung (Ok Ja Yeon), the birth mother of Seo Hee Soo’s son, draw attention as they sit next to their respective lawyers in the courtroom. Seo Hee Soo, who is carrying out a secret plan to escape from the clutches of the Hyowon family, appears resolute and determined. On the other hand, Kang Ja Kyung’s eyebrows are furrowed in distress, as if she has just been dealt an emotional attack. The completely opposite reactions of the two women are increasing viewers’ anticipation for their showdown in the courtroom.

Mine2.jpg

Seated in the gallery are Jung Seo Hyun and Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook), Seo Hee Soo’s husband. Jung Seo Hyun, who revealed Seo Hee Soo’s miscarriage and considers herself to be her supporter, observes the trial in a composed manner, but viewers are wondering what plan she could be cooking up inside her head.

Meanwhile, Han Ji Yong’s face is hard to read, and he appears almost like a third party in the courtroom instead of the main reason why both women ended up facing each other in court.

Kim-Seo-Hyung.jpg

The feud between the two women boils down to who will raise Han Ha Joon (Jung Hyun Joon). Both women have shown strong affection for the child in the past, with Seo Hee Soo even stubbornly proclaiming, “I’m Ha Joon’s mother. I won’t let Ha Joon get hurt. I’m going to protect Ha Joon from that woman.”

Viewers are on the edges of their seats as they anticipate the results of the trial. Who will come out on top? Seo Hee Soo, who has the advantage of her family’s chaebol status and Jung Seo Hyun as her supporter, or Kang Ja Kyung, who is Han Ha Joon’s birth mother?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473214wpp/lee-bo-young-and-ok-ja-yeon-take-their-dispute-to-the-courtroom-in-mine

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

now we know who Emma is. 

the three ladies are in the same side. 

I do wonder why the chairman/grandpa gave the chairman seat to JY.? Does he pity him or what? 

JY is definitely losing his mind. Totally unhinged/psychopath. 

the nodeok scene was so funny. :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, joccu said:

the three ladies are in the same side. 

The last scene with the 3 ladies was great...i'm glad they are working together ...

JY is definitely losing his mind. Totally unhinged/psychopath. 

i agree!!!

now we know who Emma is. 

i belived was that psychopath  mom but seems she is the old man sister and Mija friend?So she is a nun...

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

The last scene with the 3 ladies was great...i'm glad they are working together ...

i agree!!!

i belived was that psychopath  mom but seems she is the old man sister and Mija friend?So she is a nun...

I need to collect my thoughts on today's episode, but I always was sure the three had united a couple of episodes back. However, I thought Mother Emma might be Jiyong's mother. When she met Chairman, it didn't look like they were siblings, even though she called him "orabeoni", it looked like some date oops, but he is interested in her sister lol (maybe that's why she became a nun).

Maybe I'm just imagining things lol. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

It was ironic when Ji yong uttered these words to the fighter, "You shouldn't say someone's dead when they're alive."

Seohyun showed her soft side today. She slapped her husband because he disrespected the maid. Honestly, I was felt satisfied when she slapped her husband because he was acting all childish. The irony is that he tells her sister and brother in-law to grow up in the last episode. hahaha and the glance from Seo hyun was priceless. 

It was quite refreshing to see Seohyun finally brooding at a quiet place outdoors (her son's birth mother's favorite place) instead of her room where she always looks confined. I also loved when she asked her son what truly makes him happy.

And I love the arrival of the peacock! There's so much absurdity in the scenes with the peacock. And the grandma is so theatrical and dramatic. Her thinking that the peacock isn't Nodeok is ridiculously funny. 

Also we have already speculated that all three women were teaming up and planning things together. I have a feeling that their plan is loosely happening. Like Seo hyun didn't think grandpa would pick Ji Yong to inherit the company. I believe grandpa got sentimental and wanted to treat Ji Yong as his son. I pity Ji yong's character, but I can't empathize with him. The way he harmed the women around them is unacceptable. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

Im confused. Are Soo Hyun's fantasies,memories of her gf in her head or is she really there ?

When she sits in the garden and the butler comes to ask if she wants a drink, she is remembering her meeting with Suzy from last episode, when she went to a gallery to look at the paintings of the artist with "no name". There Suzy manages to stumble upon her, implying she did the works without name as she thought this would catch Seohyun's attention and would force Seohyun to stop avoiding her. 

Last episode the camera then cut away, but this episode while Seohyun is back in her home, she's reminiscing about their chance meeting, which leads her to let Soohyuk choose happiness instead of Hyowon, sort of the reverse situation of herself, as she chose Hyowon instead of happiness. 

That is why she was crying, reflecting on their earlier meeting, where she once again let go, instead of going with Suzy. 

• Like 3

Ji Sung Shows Sweet Support For His Wife Lee Bo Young On Set Of “Mine”

cb8c0085b1394ac28c717ddc8226d61d.jpeg?s=

Jun 7, 2021
by D. Kim

Ji Sung has expressed love for Lee Bo Young with a warm gift!

On June 7, Lee Bo Young’s agency J,WIDE-COMPANY shared photos of the actress with a food truck and coffee truck sent by her husband on set of her current drama “Mine.”

The agency’s caption explains, “Last weekend! Actor Ji Sung sent a steak truck and coffee truck to the set of actress Lee Bo Young’s tvN drama ‘Mine.'”

The banners on the steak truck read, “I am enthusiastically cheering on Lee Bo Young, the most lovable actress in the world, along with the ‘Mine’ team,” and, “Everyone! Take good care of your health until the end, and gain strength.”

On the coffee truck banner, Ji Sung wrote, “Thank you for loving and cherishing our Bo Young a lot.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473406wpp/ji-sung-shows-sweet-support-for-his-wife-lee-bo-young-on-set-of-mine

“Mine” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High

“Mine” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High

Jun 7, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Mine” has set a new personal record!

On June 6, “Mine” achieved its highest viewership ratings to date: according to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 9.4 percent, marking a new all-time high for the series. “Mine” also took first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473347wpp/mine-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high

• Like 4

ep 9 was intense..

idk if there is any red herring in the murder scene.. 

so is the nun the great aunt then ... i didnt catch what she called chairman  ? i really thought she will end up coming from HSs past ...cause there is a younger version from HS

things we didnt see coming

JY is not his son

chairman would have a rebirth 

and neo dok possible imposter lol

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, Tango27 said:

ep 9 was intense..

idk if there is any red herring in the murder scene.. 

so is the nun the great aunt then ... i didnt catch what she called chairman  ? i really thought she will end up coming from HSs past ...cause there is a younger version from HS

things we didnt see coming

JY is not his son

chairman would have a rebirth 

and neo dok possible imposter lol

Mother Emma called the chairman "Orabeoni" 오라버니 . It's basically like "oppa", only more formal (respectful) and now a bit outdated/antiquated as rarely used in modern times. 

Basically, orabeoni is more often used in sageuk. 

I'm assuming chairman isn't Emma's natural brother, simply because the setting in which they met looked to me like they were on a dinner date or something like that, only he is more interested in her sister / older friend (the mistress). 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2