[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

I expected JY to be a smart villain.

So that mental fight between him and HS would be more interesting.

I guess Seo Hyun and JH didnt have their first wedding night.

But, they both remain in that miserable marriage.

I wonder if they will get married. 

E3ILj6pXEAE-UVf?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

“Mine” Previews The Mysterious Teamwork Of Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung, And Ok Ja Yeon

00d0f7e2c6824ef5ae27acfc12a601e3.jpeg?s=

Jun 12, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s weekend drama “Mine” has shared new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what is truly theirs. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family Hyowon Group. Kim Seo Hyung stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant and well-born wife of the eldest son of Hyowon Group. Ok Ja Yeon stars as Kang Ja Kyung, the biological mother of Seo Hee Soo’s stepson.

Spoilers

Previously, Seo Hee Soo handed divorce papers to Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) and shared her plans to leave Hyowon Group with Han Ha Joon (Jung Hyun Joon). This piqued curiosity about her teamwork with Jung Seo Hyun and Kang Ja Kyung.

The newly released stills depict Kang Ja Kyung on her knees in tears. She also unexpectedly shares a meal with Seo Hee Soo. This suggests that Kang Ja Kyung was deeply involved with the previous disappearance of Seo Hee Soo. What could have happened between these two women?

mine-1.jpg

More stills show Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyun’s secret meeting. Jung Seo Hyun has been there for Seo Hee Soo ever since she had been betrayed by her husband and had a miscarriage. Seo Hee Soo looks rather peaceful despite the complex situation, and Jung Seo Hyun gazes at her with serious eyes.

In addition, Jung Seo Hyun and Han Ji Yong engage in a tense war of nerves. Han Ji Yong overturned the will and became the next chairman of Hyowon Group. However, in the photos, Jung Seo Hyun looks like she already expected everything, and she is ready to initiate Plan B. She looks down at Han Ji Yong with a relaxed, composed expression, and it will be intriguing to see how she will knock Han Ji Yong off his pedestal.

Spoiler

park-bo-young2.jpg

mine-2.jpg

kim-seo-hyung1.jpg

mine-3.jpg

As the drama spirals into its second half, the relationship between Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyun is expected to drastically change. So far, the story depicted allies becoming enemies and enemies becoming allies, and more unpredictable developments will bring shock and thrill to the viewers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474305wpp/mine-previews-the-mysterious-teamwork-of-lee-bo-young-kim-seo-hyung-and-ok-ja-yeon

• Like 5

I have said it before and I'll say it again:

Seo Hyun is awesome! She's so cool :wub:

Ep 11 was an improvement compared to the lackluster episodes of last week. I felt like the writer was back in her A game again. :glasses:

Thoughts:

• The tutor and Hi Soo bonded and teamed up because of their joint hatred for Ji Yong and their love for Ha Joon. It was nice to see how they all worked together to dupe Ji Yong, and of course Seo Hyun was the mastermind behind all of it
  • Every scene that has Ji Yong and Seo Hyun in is awesome! Those two have their claws out every time they encounter each other. I'm screaming "You go girl!" every time she takes a jab at him. haha :D She's almost always one step ahead of him
  • Let's see what the head maid is going to do with the video she secretly filmed of Jin Ho firing the maid. The head maid is being pulled to Seo Hyun's team little by little, and I am fairly sure that the video clip will be something that will be used to Seo Hyun's advantage
  • I was quite disappointed with Jin Ho here. A guy who is miserable himself and is feeling lonely - and he can't understand his son?!?!?!
    Seo Hyun's warning that he will have to pay is a grave warning on what is to come....
  • We found out Emma's past and no, she's not Ji Yong's birth mom but she is intricately connected to the chairman in other ways
  • Anyone else choke up when Seo Hyun finalized the painting and it had wings? And her finally having the courage to let go of her fears and let everyone in the world know who she is. :heart:
  • Ji Yong got a new chairman hairstyle, but he also gained a lot more enemies. Everyone is teaming up against him, and it's only a matter of time until he's a goner.
  • The end of ep 11 was epic. The way Hi Soo revealed the nursery and that she had miscarried. :glasses: Wow! Chills!
  • The last scene clearly looks like Hi Soo and Ji Yong were pushed and now they are alluding that it was Seo Hyun? Hmmm.... Not gonna lie, that would be an interesting twist, but I still think it's a red herring.... I think she merely witnessed the fall.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg so Hi Soo and Ji Yon got pushed and died??.

Yeah, that's what it looks like. That they were pushed. We know from ep 1 that Hi Soo was pushed. It was shown already then.

I know some people think that Ji Yong was the one who pushed Hi Soo, but from the last scene it looks like he falls off the ledge before Hi Soo, meaning that it's unlikely he pushed her. More like someone pushed him...

But from the looks of it, only Ji Yong dies. Hi Soo survives.

And Emma, as well as, Seo Hyun either witnessed it or came to the scene after it had happened.

@Ameera Ali I just love how cool Seo Hyun is :fullofhearts:

EDIT: Gotta say that the director needs to study some basic laws of physics. It's not possible that Hi Soo hits the ground first, if Ji Yong was the first one to fall off the ledge.... :unamused:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, that's what it looks like. That they were pushed. But from the looks of it, only Ji Yong dies. Hi Soo survives.

And Emma, as well as, Seo Hyun either witnessed it or came to the scene after it had happened.

@Ameera Ali I just love how cool Seo Hyun is 

Oh okay wow, thanks for the info hun.

• Blob 3

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah, that's what it looks like. That they were pushed. We know from ep 1 that Hi Soo was pushed. It was shown already then.

I know some people think that Ji Yong was the one who pushed Hi Soo, but from the last scene it looks like he falls off the ledge before Hi Soo, meaning that it's unlikely he pushed her. More like someone pushed him...

But from the looks of it, only Ji Yong dies. Hi Soo survives.

There are few possibilities that we could pin point who could be involved; the guy whose brother 

is lying in a coma, Jin-Ho or the tutor, but I could be wrong.

@partyon  any idea what did the tutor said to Hi-Soo in the hospital.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

There are few possibilities that we could pin point who could be involved; the guy whose brother 

is lying in a coma, Jin-Ho or the tutor, but I could be wrong.

@partyon  any idea what did the tutor said to Hi-Soo in the hospital.

There are a lot of people who are after Ji Yong right now, and it could be any one of them who killed him. Even the screaming grandma or his sister could be added to the list of culprits.
Heck, I wouldn't rule out the peacock either. :D

Right now the writer is making us believe it was Seo Hyun, but I think it's too early to reveal who the culprit is. Am gonna venture a guess here that she either witnessed the struggle or stumbled onto the scene after it happened.

These people will be punished in the end by karma: Ji Yong and Jin Ho

I was previously of the opinion that the tutor will also be punished, but seeing ep 11 it could swing either way as she has shown remorse.

The writer has alluded that all 3 of these have to pay the price for their actions in the end.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

Lee Bo Young Uncovers More Of Lee Hyun Wook’s Secrets In “Mine”

4904f07c12f442229db530fdfff04f73.jpeg?s=

Jun 13, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s weekend drama “Mine” has shared new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what is truly theirs. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family Hyowon Group. Kim Seo Hyung stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant and well-born wife of the eldest son of Hyowon Group.

Spoilers

In the newly released stills, Seo Hee Soo appears at the illegal sparring ring where her husband Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) goes to enjoy his secret hobby. As Han Ji Yong uses a separate cell phone for anything related to the location, neither his family nor others know anything about his connection with the area. As a result, Seo Hee Soo setting foot in the ring is drawing both surprise and suspicion.

Lee-Bo-Young2.jpg

Previously, viewers were horrified to see the brutality of Han Ji Yong revealed as he enjoyed the deadly fights that took place at the illegal ring. Even when Han Ji Yong heard that one of the men whom he had watched fight had died, he didn’t flinch and just attempted to resolve the situation with money.

Seo Hee Soo has been discovering new and hidden sides of the husband she put her trust in. Viewers are curious about how she found out about the illegal sparring ring, as well as how she will react if she finds out what her husband has been doing there.

With his gentle personality suddenly disappearing, Han Ji Yong’s transformation into a cold businessman is also drawing attention. The nameplate on his desk that reads “chairman” gives even more meaning to the scope of his power.

In another still, Han Ji Yong’s brother Han Jin Ho (Park Hyuk Kwon) grabs him by his coat, snarling at him in a fit of anger. Previously, Han Jin Ho found out from his father that Han Ji Yong wasn’t related to him by blood. With Han Jin Ho unable to sit back and watch Han Ji Yong take over Hyowon Group, the conflict between the two men is set to grow even more heated.

Lee-Hyun-Wook-Park-Hyuk-Kwon.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1474436wpp/lee-bo-young-uncovers-more-of-lee-hyun-wooks-secrets-in-mine

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I didn't like 70% of Episode 11 as it focused on Master/Maid and their unrealistic romance. Sure they had to show that Master was going to pick the maid over his chaebol life, first time it gets mentioned he actually works for the company :D.  When he said to her "I love you", I felt their souls are both missing so vacant their stare is. I don't feel the love or desperation, just nothing, except teary-eyes when master decides to be homeless person instead of rich boy when he tells his father to disown him :D. I suppose his life never was nice so that's why he thinks he can live outside these Hyowon walls. The Master without home can't actually last in the real world. 

Jinho, well. We always knew he is actually some kind of trash, but his comedic pieces endeared him to us. I'm not surprised he won't support his son. His weakness is that people always ignore him, and sneer at him for his stupidity. Especially his own son, so it wasn't surprising that the father-son relationship suffers. I didn't expect them to hug it out or anything. 

Funny how Jiho found an "ally" in the brother who Jiyong's commands ended up to make him in coma. These two idiots will surely provide more comedy. 

Greatest parts of this episode are the focus on Seohyun. She's been threatened every other episode by Scum Jiyong and yet she doesn't blink nor back away. She does the opposite of what he wants, every time he threatens her to "expose" her weakness, she takes that weakness and turns it into a strength, rendering his threats to be useless like the scum he is. I love her so much and especially the scene she completed their painting.

Also the scene where Hisoo shows Jiyong how she ended up making the baby room. Bwhahaha. It's so poignant and bloody and I love it. 

Cue flashback to:

8b95cb7b2d7de6d725cbe70ee3ed3af6.gif

Now Seohyun is even turning head maid into her person, when she cared for her when the maid was slapped. As the head maid keeps recording juicy tidbits, they surely will later have an impact. 

Chairman, chairman, chairman. The fact he keeps reiterating "Jiyong is my son." "Jiyong is different". I know this sounds crazy but what if Jiho is the mistress' son instead of Jiyong lol? And Chairman was like, well I need to show my love how much I love her son as mine, I'll make him the eldest? That would explain why she told Jiyong that he shouldn'T be born lol.  Too much crazy? 

The focus on how he keeps insisting that Jiyong must be chairman, all of a sudden, when we saw in flashback to Seohyun where he told her Jiyong must NOT be the chairman. Hmm... Maybe the coma actually scrambled his memories/mind and now he thinks Jiho is the mistress' son?

It surprised me when Emma told Hisoo about her background, and for what purpose? She just spilled the beans, but we don't know why, so Emma remains suspicious. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

The end of ep 12 shows JY dead and bloody after the fall.  But now HS is at the top when previously she was on the ground laying near him.  What in the world is happening?

The end of ep 12 is confusing - I agree. Because now we're seeing something different than what we've seen before. And the preview for ep 13 seems to suggest that Hi Soo has amnesia after the accident/murder.... Pretty sure that Hi Soo is lying....Because I think this is all a ruse and a set-up by Seo Hyun and Hi Soo.

They finally became suspicious of Emma. I don't know why, but I have a feeling Emma has been lying all along. Seo Hyun and Hi Soo brought up a valid point. If Ji Yong and Emma had known each other for all his life, why have they been pretending not to know each other?

And Ji Yong's meltdown in the secret room was interesting too.

The chairman said after he woke up that Ji Yong is his son. At first I thought that it was just his way of trying to make amends, but this scene only happened after Emma had visited him in the hospital. What did Emma tell him? Is Ji Yong the chairman's real son after all?

So many questions, and we only have 4 more episodes to go... :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I actually think that the ending of ep 12 is there to show that Emma can't be trusted.

Isn't she the one who has been narrating this whole time what happened?
So all of it is from her perspective.... Does that mean that what we saw at the end of ep 12 is the real truth and not what Emma has been telling us so far.... Or is it the other way around?
I don't think we'll find out the real truth until they show the full scene to us.

Looking forward to ep 13. :partyblob:

EDIT:

I can't shake off the feeling that Emma and Ji Yong are more closely related than we think. The prayer scene with her calling him Ji Yong-ah, the scenes before when she was clearly protecting him. I have a theory, but @Sleepy Owl and I need to discuss it a bit more. :D

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2