[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

Mine' Lee Bo-young, Seo Hee-soo's characters perfectly immersed... Teaser shooting behind the scenes still revealed

20210428112927_6088c886f15c7_1.jpg

A still containing Lee Bo-young's appearance in the'Mine' teaser was revealed.

The unveiled still contains the appearance of Lee Bo-young, who hides the unknown and subtle emotions in a pale smile, from strength in a cold expression. As she enters Hyowonga, a bright person who is transparent and candid on the outside and inside, as she goes through changes in her daily life, the curiosity is amplified by Seo Heesoo in the teaser drawn by Lee Bo-young.

(Google translate)

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202104285833I

• Like 4

On 4/27/2021 at 1:27 AM, jongski said:

the poster on main  page 1 is  much preferred :D But is it just me or does KSH arms kinda skinny.   Anyway.  I'm suddenly excited to watch our female leads. Let this  drama be a good one.

I agree That`s why I kept that poster. The majority  of Korean actresses are skinny. I don`t know why but your comment made me think of KSH`s moment when she was at SNL Korea. :D

I watch this drama for the female leads. I don`t expect anything. I will see if I will like it. As long as this drama is not like Penthouse I will watch.

Casting news

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202104291851H

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

April 30 2021

Ep.1 trailer for tvN drama “Mine”

Mine-tp01-1.jpeg

Ep.1 trailer added for tvN drama series “Mine” starring Lee Bo-Young & Kim Seo-Hyung. The teaser trailer shows top actress Jung Seo-Hyun (Lee Bo-Young) as she is introduced to her wealthy in-law family, who seem particularly adept at throwing loud tantrums and throwing things around in general.

“Mine” first airs May 8, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: A story of women who try to find their true selves, freeing themselves from prejudices in the world.

Seo Hee-Soo (Lee Bo-Young) was a star actress, but she gave up her career to marry the second son of a chaebol family. The chaebol family runs the Hyowon Group. She does her best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of that family. She acts confidently all the time to not to lose her true self.

Jung Seo-Hyun (Kim Seo-Hyung) is married to the first son of the same chaebol family. She is also the daughter of a chaebol family. She is elegant and intelligent. She is also very rational.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-for-tvn-drama-mine

• Like 2

VIXX’s N Is A Chaebol Heir Who Begins Secret Romance With Maid Jung Yi Seo In New Drama “Mine”

7b13afa828bc4ea3962b86c33dbd2656.jpeg?s=

May 2, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mine” has shared its first glimpse of the chemistry between VIXX’s N and Jung Yi Seo!

“Mine” is a new drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young will star as Seo Hee Soo, a former A-list actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family behind Hyowon Group, while Kim Seo Hyung will star as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant, blue-blooded wife of the Hyowon Group family’s eldest son.

N will be starring in the drama as Han Soo Hyuk, Jung Seo Hyun’s son and the eldest grandson of the Hyowon Group family. Despite being born into tremendous wealth and privilege, Han Soo Hyuk is a lonely soul with deep emotional wounds who no longer feels any zest for life. Due to a heartbreaking farewell early on in his childhood, Han Soo Hyuk had to grow up fast, and he impassively goes about his everyday life that has already been decided for him by his family.

When he returns home from studying abroad, Han Soo Hyuk forges an unexpected connection with his family’s new maid Kim Yoo Yeon (played by Jung Yi Seo). As the eldest daughter of an impoverished family, Kim Yoo Yeon has already experienced all sorts of hardships despite her young age. Not only has she grown tired of living, but she is also secretly struggling with a difficult situation that leads her to develop insomnia.

Although the two characters outwardly appear to have nothing in common, they are both suffering from insomnia due to their inner turmoil, and they soon wind up feeling drawn to each other despite their different circumstances.

N.jpeg

Jung-Yi-Seo.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Yi-Seo-N.jpeg

N-Jung-Yi-Seo.jpeg

The unexpected spark between the characters raises the question of whether Han Soo Hyuk, who has always strictly adhered to the path that his family set for him, will finally break out of their mold—and whether Kim Yoo Yeon is willing to give up on the peaceful life she has finally found in the Hyowon Group household in order to pursue this secret romance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467019wpp/vixxs-n-is-a-chaebol-heir-who-begins-secret-romance-with-maid-jung-yi-seo-in-new-drama-mine

• Like 4

Premiere Watch: Youth of May, Mine

by missvictrix

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/premwatch_youthom1.jpg

It’s a week of premieres to get excited about! Up-and-comer Lee Do-hyun stars in a compelling romance melo, and Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung co-star in Mine, a chaebol melo. Yes, you read that right. Even if Mine doesn’t turn out amazing (and I’m hoping it does), their combined star power will likely have an effect on planetary alignment.

Mine

premwatch_youthom3.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Mystery, thriller, human, melo
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: The thought of Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung starring together in a drama is enough to get me interested on its own, but throw them into a chaebol melodrama and you have my full attention. Details on the actual meat of this story have been pretty slim, but we do know that both women are married into a very powerful chaebol family. Palace or prison? Heaven or hell? Whether the two sisters-in-law will be at each others’ throats, or become confidants and friends, is left to be seen, but either way I’m betting on a lot of glitz, glam, and gaslighting.

• Like 3