[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

Will be a shocker if this one doesnt have good premiere rating. 

First of this is genre that GP like

Second the actress is really well known

Third this drama air right after vincenzo which had like 11% rating so atleast the hype will still be there. 

I think a premiere around 7% would be good and maybe stabilize at 10% range just like vincenzo. 

This TvN Slot saturday sunday already hit daebak back to back with both mr queen and vincenzo ( and tbh startup although the rating not high but internationaly it is very famous ) 

So i guess this will follow the golden path. 

Remember it is really hard to hit double digit rating in cable nowdays. 

As long as the story/premise is good and not boring i believe this one would be easy to get double digit rating. 

Btw for those who ask miracle we met is a really good drama and i recommended you to finish it. I watch it twice already and still feels good sad and warm. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Watch: Lee Bo Young Shares Insight Into Her Character + Poses A Question In Teaser For Upcoming Drama “Mine”

3f1a47f2839b40c69805f6a3c3222749.jpeg?s=

Apr 17, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Mine” shared new stills and a teaser of Lee Bo Young!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. Lee Bo Young plays Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the daughter-in-law of the second son of Hyo Won Group. Kim Seo Hyung plays Jung Seo Hyun, the daughter-in-law of the eldest son of Hyo Won Group.

Seo Hee Soo is a former top actress and the wife of Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) who is the second son of Hyo Won Group. During a trip, she fatefully meets Han Ji Yong and falls in love with him. She raises his son as if he is her own, and she starts to live her life as part of a chaebol family. However, she isn’t treated well by those who look down at her and envy her. She becomes an outsider in the elite world, but despite the mistreatment she gets from others, she continues to protect her true self.

Lee Bo Young talked about the script, saying, “First, the script was really interesting to read. It was different from what I’ve done so far, and it was a character that I’ve never done before.”

She then mentioned her character and commented, “Seo Hee Soo is a very honest and unpretentious person. She is someone who reveals her thoughts transparently.”

One key point about Seo Hee Soo’s character is her motherly love. Despite the fact that Han Ha Joon (Jung Hyun Joon) isn’t her real son, she loves him without any prejudice.

Concerning that, Lee Bo Young explained, “I am a mother with children, and there is something I realized while working on my previous work ‘Mother.’ It is that motherly love is also about giving birth to your children, but it is more related to raising them. I think the time you spend with your child and the moments you grow with them are very important. For Seo Hee Soo, motherly love comes from Han Ha Joon himself. When she got married and entered a chaebol family, she was able to rely on Han Ha Joon, who was the only one to accept her completely, and he will be the driving force and energy for her to live in the Hyo Won Group family.”

lee-bo-young.jpg

The drama unveiled an interesting teaser that piques curiosity about Seo Hee Soo’s life.

The clip opens up with Seo Hee Soo enjoying a cup of tea, and her voiceover says, “The only reason why my life shines.” She seems to be having a happy life with her loving husband and sweet son. However, for some strange reason, everything is going backwards. Towards the end, her smile diminishes as her voiceover asks, “Is everything in front of me really mine?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464648wpp/watch-lee-bo-young-shares-insight-into-her-character-poses-a-question-in-teaser-for-upcoming-drama-mine

• Like 4

Still cuts

01.26099828.1.jpg

Han Soo-hyuk, played by Ha Hak-yeon Cha, is the son of Seohyun Jeong (played by Seohyung Kim) and Jinho Han (played by Hyukkwon Park), and is the grandson of Hyowon Group. Literally, the third-year-old chaebol has a life that looks perfect as if he had everything from birth, but he is a person with unspeakable pain and loneliness.

01.26099829.1.jpg

Cha Hak-yeon, who gathered attention by acting intense evil in the recent tvN drama stage 2021'The Fair', is looking forward to seeing what kind of transformation he will show in drama 'Mine'. Cha Hak-yeon said, "The way writer Baek Mi-kyung tells the story was so new, and the characters are all alive, so it was a script where I kept wondering what the next content would be. Above all, the appearance of the reassuring seniors was already decided. It was an opportunity to match the breath, so there was no reason not to do it.”

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202104190860H

• Like 4

VIXX’s N And Jung Yi Seo Share How They Prepared For Their Roles In New tvN Drama “Mine”

ecca2a7b286b423b9f5d004dabbd1ee7.jpeg?s=

Apr 19, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mine” has released the first look at VIXX’s N and Jung Yi Seo’s characters.

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the elite Hyo Won Group. Kim Seo Hyung co-stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the wife of the eldest son of Hyo Won Group.

In the drama, N (Cha Hak Yeon) plays Han Soo Hyuk, the son of Jung Seo Hyun and Han Jin Ho and the eldest grandson of Hyo Won Group. Although he seems to have been born with everything he could want in life, he carries an unspoken pain and loneliness in his heart.

N said, “I found screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung’s method of unraveling the story to be new and fresh. All the characters felt so alive, and I was curious about what would happen next in the script. Since such dependable senior actors had been lined up for the cast, I thought of it as an opportunity to get to work with them. There was no reason not to accept.”

He added, “He’s a chaebol son and lives in exorbitant surroundings, but there’s something lonely and sad about him. That’s why I thought that my physical appearance was just as important as my acting, and I worked out and watched what I ate. I had a lot of meetings with the production staff before filming started in order to perfect Han Soo Hyuk’s style. I’m looking forward to how he will appear to the audience as well.”

vixx-n-mine.jpeg

Jung Yi Seo plays Kim Yoo Yeon, who has her life turned upside down when she gets the chance to become the maid of the Hyo Won Group household. She said, “I was intrigued from the first time I read the synopsis. I was so curious about the stories that each character held, and Yoo Yeon in particular kept sticking in my head. I strongly appealed to the director in the audition to let me play her. I really wanted to be cast in this project.”

She continued, “A role like Kim Yoo Yeon is a fresh challenge for me. She doesn’t have a stable family background, so she’s lived a hard life, but I didn’t want her to appear pitiful or sad. I wanted to show that she was bright and confident even in those surroundings. It was hard to express that, but I thought of it as a chance for me to grow as an actor. It’s the first time I’ve played a role like this in a drama, so I hope that people will look favorably upon my performance.”

jung-yi-seo-vixx-n-mine.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464987wpp/vixxs-n-and-jung-yi-seo-share-how-they-prepared-for-their-roles-in-new-tvn-drama-mine

• Like 3

tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama'Mine' first broadcast on next month

AKR20210421150000005_01_i_P4.jpg

Actresses Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung appear as a new work by artist Baek Mi-kyung, who wrote hit works such as'Dignified Girl'. TVN's first broadcast at 9 pm on the 8th May.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202104211242Y

• Like 4

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon -Sat. & Sun. 21:00 KST - Premieres on May 8

Song Seon-mi special appearance, ‘Mine’ Na-jeong PD support shooting

image_readtop_2021_385468_16189911214619

Actress Seon-mi Song makes a special appearance on tvN'Mine'.

Song Seon-mi and Na-jung PD have made a relationship through Netflix's'If You Like It', which was loved a lot. As a result, a special appearance was made as “extraordinary loyalty”.Song Seon-mi specially appears as Seo Jin-gyeong in the play.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/04/385468/

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tango27 said:

no..let them  use the other poster..its more interesting 

Agreed!! LOLLL!! :joy:

this poster is just.... NO! Doesn't look luxurious at all and I'm not sure the way LBY has clasped her hands fits the principles of photo taking and poster making. :D

I'm still excited tho.....

PS: Am I the only one who's unable to see many drama threads? Since Sunday I cannot view threads for dramas like Sell Your Haunted House....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, africandramalover said:

PS: Am I the only one who's unable to see many drama threads? Since Sunday I cannot view threads for dramas like Sell Your Haunted House....

There's some technical issue, and this has been noted by the Admin and Tech team who are working on addressing it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Agreed!! LOLLL!! :joy:

this poster is just.... NO! Doesn't look luxurious at all and I'm not sure the way LBY has clasped her hands fits the principles of photo taking and poster making. :D

I'm still excited tho.....

you kno korean dramas .. they love their boring posing posters..

the other poster clearly shows the pose of the title ...

new poster is  ( I am not sure what i am doing here ) pose..

and the outfits ( who chose these boring colors nooo

• Like 2

Mine’s writer Baek Mi-kyung, who was in charge of writing, revealed the behind-the-scenes of the casting.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/photo/202104/102417_74569_4858.jpg

20210423114537_608234d16e64a_1.jpg

Writer Baek Mi-kyung, who was in charge of writing, also said, “I am honored as a writer just by doing the work with two actors Lee Bo-young and Seo-hyung Kim, who are too good actors and believers. They are actors with power both acting and aura, so it seems that the script received more strength as they decided. The synchro rate is also better. I think it’s good luck.” She expressed her deep trust.

(Google translate)

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102417

Mine' Kim Seo-hyung “I feel interested in the way I go to'my own' through the other party.”

image_readtop_2021_389905_16190753954620

Seohyun Jeong, who will be played by Seohyung Kim in her drama, is a character who thoroughly buried her own feelings and chose the life of an upper class living to maintain her social recognition and dignity.

Regarding this, “Seo-Hyun Jeong is ideal and rational, but it turns out that she has excellent empathy and emotional aspects. In addition, the courage and choice to give up a large fence to live in the present form would have created another fence, but there will be a sense of brutality that I think that I can endure them.”

Increase confidence in In addition, she said, “I am trying to come up with a combination of hardships, sloppyness, loneliness, elegance, femininity, and the appearance of a career woman in the tightness that wants to protect “my own”.” As a result, they are looking forward to a broader emotional spectrum and external transformation.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/04/389905/

• Like 4

“Mine” Writer Explains Why Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung Were Cast As Ambitious Chaebol Wives In Upcoming tvN Drama

b30a94ef21b844dbbb0587b189197f42.jpeg?s=

Apr 24, 2021
by E. Cha

The writer of tvN’s upcoming drama “Mine” has shared her thoughts on the four actresses who were chosen for the leading roles!

“Mine” is a new drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young will star in the drama as Seo Hee Soo, a former A-list actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family behind Hyowon Group, while Kim Seo Hyung will be starring as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant, blue-blooded wife of the Hyowon Group family’s eldest son.

Cracks begin to form in the two chaebol daughter-in-laws’ seemingly perfect lives when two new faces—private tutor Kang Ja Kyung (played by Ok Ja Yeon) and young maid Kim Yoo Yeon (played by Jung Yi Seo)—enter the picture. Following the arrival of these two strangers, Seo Hee Seo and Jung Seo Hyun’s worlds are turned upside down in unpredictable ways.

While explaining why the four female leads were cast in their respective roles, “Mine” writer Baek Mi Kyung—who is known for her work on hit dramas like “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” and “Woman of Dignity”—spoke highly of Lee Bo Young’s and Kim Seo Hyung’s talents and presence.

“As a writer, the fact that I’m able to work with the unfailingly talented actresses Lee Bo Young and Kim Seo Hyung is an honor in and of itself,” she said. “Because they’re actresses who are powerful in terms of both their acting and their auras, I think the script became even more powerful after they were cast. Also, they’re so well-suited to their roles that they leave nothing to be desired in terms of matching up with their characters. I think of [their casting] as a blessing.”

Lee-Bo-Young.jpeg

Kim-Seo-Hyung.jpeg

As for why Ok Ja Yeon and Kim Yoo Yeon were cast, Baek Mi Kyung shared, “I was drawn to actress Ok Ja Yeon’s air of strength and refined elegance when I first saw her. Her presence and energy were no joke, and she had a look in her eyes that made me think she’d be able to bring the character to life and make her more three-dimensional. She’s an actress that makes me look forward to her future work.”

“I’m also looking forward to actress Jung Yi Seo, who has a pure image that matches her character and who has all the fundamentals down when it comes to acting. I think she’s an actress who will have a lot to show in the future.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1465804wpp/mine-writer-reveals-why-lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyung-were-cast-as-ambitious-chaebol-wives-in-upcoming-tvn-drama

• Like 3

supposingly the drama will be airing on netflix .......

so where is the english trailer

also

KSH is wearing  expensive around 500.000 $ jewelry diamonds in

the poster ... 

/사진제공=tvN '마인', 타사키 /편집=마아라 기자

• Like 3

Watch: Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung Are Shocked As They Fight To Keep What’s Theirs In Teaser For New Drama “Mine”

b5446ecf753f46a2b069c3067c9394d2.jpeg?s=

Apr 25, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN has shared an intriguing new sneak peek of its upcoming drama “Mine”!

“Mine” is a new drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young will star as Seo Hee Soo, a former A-list actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family behind Hyowon Group, while Kim Seo Hyung will star as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant, blue-blooded wife of the Hyowon Group family’s eldest son.

In a suspenseful new teaser for the upcoming drama, the two chaebol daughters-in-law’s seemingly perfect lives are threatened by an unexpected turn of events.

The clip begins by showing flashes of the two women’s glamorous and opulent lives, with Seo Hee Soo holding up a dress and asking cheerfully, “What do you think?” She also appears to be happily married to her husband Han Ji Yong (played by Lee Hyun Wook), whom she asks affectionately, “Darling, please hold me tight.” However, the ominous tone of voice in which Jung Seo Hyun asks, “It seems like a truly beautiful jungle here, doesn’t it?” hints at trouble ahead.

The teaser goes on to show Seo Hee Soo asking Jung Seo Hyun if she’s managed to find a private tutor, and Jung Seo Hyun replies, “Yes, I found someone really great.” But once she actually meets Kang Ja Kyung, the private tutor in question (played by Ok Ja Yeon), Seo Hee Soo begins to feel a strange sense of foreboding about the mysterious woman.

“That person, Kang Ja Kyung—there’s something suspicious about her,” she worries in voice-over. “She’s someone who gives me this intensely ominous feeling that she’s hiding an enormous secret.”

As unsettling glimpses of a distressed Seo Hee Soo, Jung Seo Hyun, and Han Ji Yong flash on screen, the captions read, “The things that I believed were mine have started to become twisted.” The clip ends with both Jung Seo Hyun and Seo Hee Soo looking shocked and upset as someone says coldly in voice-over, “I’m sorry, ma’am. From now on, I won’t touch your things.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465945wpp/watch-lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyung-are-shocked-as-they-fight-to-keep-whats-theirs-in-teaser-for-new-drama-mine

• Like 3

Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung’s New Drama “Mine” Previews Their Glamorous Hell In Group Poster

6cbd7957660745a9a74fd7b21f9353a1.jpeg?s=

Apr 26, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s new weekend drama “Mine” has shared a group poster!

“Mine” is a new drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young will star as Seo Hee Soo, a former A-list actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family behind Hyowon Group, while Kim Seo Hyung will star as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant, blue-blooded wife of the Hyowon Group family’s eldest son.

In the group poster, the caption reads, “We are standing on the most brilliant hell.” The characters in the poster include Seo Hee Soo, Jung Seo Hyun, Han Ji Yong (played by Lee Hyun Wook), Kang Ja Kyung (played by Ok Ja Yeon),  Han Soo Hyuk (played by VIXX’s N), Kim Yoo Yeon (played by Jung Yi Seo), Han Jin Ho (played by Park Hyuk Kwon), and Yang Soon Hye (played by Park Won Sook).

First off, Seo Hee Soo has a good heart, but her strong determination is portrayed in her firm gaze. On the other hand, Jung Seo Hyun exudes unapproachable charisma in a bright blue suit. Han Ji Yong, who is Seo Hee Soo’s devoted husband, draws curiosity by gazing seriously ahead of him while touching his wedding ring, and private tutor Kang Ja Kyung creates tension with a mysterious expression.

Han Soo Hyuk, the son of Jung Seo Hyun and Han Jin Ho and the eldest grandson of Hyo Won Group, and Kim Yoo Yeon, the maid of the Hyo Won Group household, stand in the background.

In addition, it is difficult to tell whether Han Jin Ho, the eldest son of Hyowon Group, and Yang Soon Hye, his mother, will be Seo Hee Soo’s allies or enemies.

Mine1.jpg

The group poster shows the mysterious atmosphere of the Hyo Won Group family that is thoroughly obscured by desires and secrets. What brilliant but dangerous hell lurks behind the glamorous and elegant upper class?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466029wpp/lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyungs-new-drama-mine-previews-their-glamorous-hell-in-group-poster

• Like 5