[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

'Mine' confirmed its first broadcast in May... Boyoung Lee x Seohyung Kim Charisma Synergy

image_readtop_2021_332115_1852704_0.jpg

'Mine' meets viewers in May. tvN released a legacy poster of the work on the 7th, saying, "The new Saturday and Sunday drama'Mine' (playback Mikyung Baek, director Najung Lee) confirmed its first broadcast in May."

The poster includes Seo Hee-soo (Lee Bo-young), who became the second daughter-in-law of the Hyowon family from a former top actor, and the emotions of the first daughter-in-law who is a noble family to the bones.

The two dressed up with colorful accessories radiate charismatic eyes with a proud appearance. Here, a copy of ``the only reason my life shines'' is harmonized with the blue diamond effect that gives the impression of confining the two.

The production crew asked, "I ask for a lot of attention to see if two seemingly perfect people can remove the veil that covers them and find a truly sparkling'my life', and what their real'mine' will be."

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/04/332115/

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon - Premieres in May

Musical actor Cho Eun-sol, exclusive contract with Will Enter...  TV debut with 'Mine'

PS21040700079.jpg

Musical actor Cho Eun-sol signed an exclusive contract with the agency Will Entertainment. Will Entertainment said on the 7th, “I am very happy to be accompanied by actor Jo Eun-sol, who has established a solid position on the stage with excellent vocal skills and acting skills.

Cho Eun-sol, who debuted in 2013 with the creative musical “When a Man Loves,” afterwards, the musicals “Death Note”, “Youth March”, “Kinky Boots”, and “Again! He has steadily accumulated filmography by playing an active part in'Oh Hae-young' and'Jamie'. In addition, the play “R&J,” which opened in February, shows a deeper acting.

Cho Eun-sol has confirmed to appear in tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama “Mine,” and is about to greet the audience for the first time at the home theater. ‘Mine’ is a story of strong women who escape from the prejudice of the world and go to the real mine. In the play, Eun-Sol Jo plays the part of Hyowon Group's son-in-law and Jin-hee (played by Kim Hye-hwa)'s husband, Park Jeong-do. He is a person who married Jin-hee, the #1 target for marriage avoidance among upper-class people for the sake of the family.

(Google translate)

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01243126629013824&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

April 7 2021

Teaser poster for tvN drama “Mine”

Mine-tp01.jpeg

First teaser poster added for tvN drama series “Mine” starring Lee Bo-Young & Kim Seo-Hyung. The teaser poster reveals that “Mine” will first air May, 2021 in South Korea. Caption on the teaser poster states “The only reason why my life shines.”

“Mine” will first air May, 2021 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Saturday & Sunday 9PM time slot after “Vincenzo“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: A story of women who try to find their true selves, freeing themselves from prejudices in the world.

Seo Hee-Soo (Lee Bo-Young) was a star actress, but she gave up her career to marry the second son of a chaebol family. The chaebol family runs the Hyowon Group. She does her best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of that family. She acts confidently all the time to not to lose her true self.

Jung Seo-Hyun (Kim Seo-Hyung) is married to the first son of the same chaebol family. She is also the daughter of a chaebol family. She is elegant and intelligent. She is also very rational.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

April 7 2021

Teaser poster for tvN drama “Mine”

First teaser poster added for tvN drama series “Mine” starring Lee Bo-Young & Kim Seo-Hyung. The teaser poster reveals that “Mine” will first air May, 2021 in South Korea. Caption on the teaser poster states “The only reason why my life shines.”

“Mine” will first air May, 2021 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Saturday & Sunday 9PM time slot after “Vincenzo“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: A story of women who try to find their true selves, freeing themselves from prejudices in the world.

Seo Hee-Soo (Lee Bo-Young) was a star actress, but she gave up her career to marry the second son of a chaebol family. The chaebol family runs the Hyowon Group. She does her best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of that family. She acts confidently all the time to not to lose her true self.

Jung Seo-Hyun (Kim Seo-Hyung) is married to the first son of the same chaebol family. She is also the daughter of a chaebol family. She is elegant and intelligent. She is also very rational.

Wow! LBY and KSH really look like you can never mess with them! I'm looking forward to watch this drama! 

And fortunately for me, I've been watching Vincenzo so that means I don't have to adjust to the time LBY and KSH's drama will be aired. :)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

i love the poster and the title and I am expecting a big acting showdown between our talented ladies .. but the screen writer is a big concern.. she didnt write anything half decent.. lets hope she improved 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung Dazzle In Poster And Teaser For Upcoming tvN Drama “Mine”

Apr 9, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mine” has unveiled a poster and teaser of its two leads!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. Lee Bo Young plays Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the daughter-in-law of the second son of Hyo Won Group. Kim Seo Hyung plays Jung Seo Hyun, the daughter-in-law of the eldest son of Hyo Won Group.

In the newly released poster, Lee Bo Young and Kim Seo Hyung completely transform into Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyun respectively. They shine with power and grace as the daughters-in-law of Hyo Won Group, and their gazes are filled with confidence and charisma. Their dazzling jewelry is what makes them stand out even more, and it almost looks as if they’re trapped inside a blue diamond. The caption on the poster reads, “The only reason why my life shines,” and it will be intriguing to see how they will carry on with their lives as part of a chaebol family.

mine.jpg

The short but compelling teaser gives a peek at Seo Hee Soo’s and Jung Seo Hyun’s true nature and glamorous lifestyle.

The camera rotates 360 degrees as the screen switches back and forth between the two characters. Their outfits constantly change, and their detailed expressions tell a unique story. Seo Hee Soo goes from smiling to grinning, while Jung Seo Hyun remains poised and impassive. Towards the end of the clip, Jung Seo Hyun’s lips quirk upwards into a soft smile, and the background behind her lightens up, whereas Seo Hee Soo’s smile fades bit by bit as the color of her background grows dim. Seo Hee Soo’s voiceover states, “The only reason why my life shines.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463346wpp/lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyung-dazzle-in-poster-and-teaser-for-upcoming-tvn-drama-mine

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Wow! The poster is so cool!

Mine-tp01.jpeg

Two of my favorite actresses - they look stunning! :love:

On 4/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Tango27 said:

i love the poster and the title and I am expecting a big acting showdown between our talented ladies .. but the screen writer is a big concern.. she didnt write anything half decent.. lets hope she improved 

This made me worried, so I had to check which drama scripts she wrote previously.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon was awesome, though! I really enjoyed it. She definitely has talent for writing comedy. Let's hope she also delivers in this genre. :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 4/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Tango27 said:

she didnt write anything half decent

She wrote Woman of Dignity which was the highest rated JTBC drama when it screened ( now overtaken by WOTMC).

She's also had a misfiring or two (melting me softly) but I'm hoping this one is like WOD, two female leads and rich people foolishness.

Also I'm totally infatuated with Kim Seo Hyung so I'm definitely watching.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Also I'm totally infatuated with Kim Seo Hyung so I'm definitely watching.

Chingu, me too! :kiss_wink: I adore Lee Bo Young as well, so this is definitely a drama I will be checking out.

I watched some parts of Woman of Dignity, but never finished it.

I have faith the writer will do well with Mine! :hwaiting:

• Like 1

a big part of me wants my LBY to have real good ratings after years   ...I need double digits.. and these come with crazyyyy penthouse theatrics   

but I am sure we are not going this way lol ..not with these actresses 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung declare what’s Mine in new poster and teaser

by tccolb

0000902007_001_20210407101833764.jpg

New promos have been released for tvN drama Mine, featuring the lead actors in a new poster and video teaser.

The drama stars Lee Bo-young (When My Love Blooms) and Kim Seo-hyung (Nobody Knows) as fellow daughters-in-law who married into the same powerful chaebol family. Restricted by a life and identity that was pushed upon them by society’s expectations, the story follows their journey as they try to reclaim what truly belongs to them.

In the poster, we see the two dolled up and bejeweled and the caption mysteriously says, “The one reason why my life is sparkling.”

The video starts with a slow spinning shot of Lee Bo-young standing in a dark and grey room. It transitions to a similarly spinning Kim Seo-hyung who stands in another dark room by a window. As the screen continues to rotate, we jump to Lee Bo-young and then back again to Kim Seo-hyung who each now stand in a dark dining room. Cut to a close-up of Kim’s serious expression which slowly turns into a smile as warm lights turn on behind her in tandem with her mood change. In contrast, Lee Bo-young starts off smiling in her close-up and her face grows serious as the background changes from grey to green lights. The teaser comes to a close with Lee’s narration, “The one reason why my life is sparkling. Mine premieres in May.”

Writing for the drama is Baek Mi-kyung, who has a curious list of credits including Strong Woman Do Bong-soon, Woman of Dignity, as well as Melting Me Softly. Directing will be helmed by PD Lee Na-jung (Love Alarm, Fight My Way).

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/lee-bo-young-kim-seo-hyung-declare-whats-mine-in-new-poster-and-teaser/

• Like 4

Still

Mine's Ok Ja-yeon turns into a private tutor... Hearing only the two names of Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung,'I will do it unconditionally'

101749_73828_1648.jpg

In the play, Ja-kyung Kang, played by Jayeon Ok, is the person who comes as a private tutor for Ha-jun Han (played by Hyun-jun Jeong), the son of Ji-yong Han (played by Hyun-wook Lee). In her public photos, she entered her Hyowon family, and her eyes with the intensity in her graceful femininity are captured, and she raises even more curiosity.

She also put her hands neatly as if standing in front of Han Ji-yong's wife and Hyowon family's second daughter-in-law Seo Hee-soo (played by Lee Bo-young). The aura circulates, adding tension.

Ok Ja Yeon said, “The director, the writer, and Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung, two seniors. What would she have to worry about?” she expressed her feelings for joining'Mine'.

https://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=101749

• Like 4

`Mine' Lee Bo-young, former top actor and second daughter-in-law of Hyowon family,Seo Hee-soo, "A Honest and Unaffected Person"

101888_73974_1836.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young is expected to shake the hearts of viewers with her unprecedented strength and maternal love in the tvN new Saturday and Sunday drama "Mine."

Lee Bo-young played the role of former top actor and second daughter-in-law of the Hyowon family in the new Saturday drama “Mine” (play Mi-kyung Baek/director Na-jung), which is scheduled to be aired for the first time in May. Even though she entered their own secret league, the conglomerate, and received her unpleasant gaze, she always defended herself by being confident that she never backed down.

https://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=101888

• Like 4

Clash of the women. Female centric drama. It's good that there are dramas for women actors in late 30's  early 40's and they're the lead stars. Award winning actors. Good acting  and visuals. I like both. I tend to watch most of their dramas.

But the plot though. I'm thinking  Sky Castle/ The World of Married Couple/ Penthouse like women of upper echelon  competing with each othe  not being accepted to the chaebol family ( as far as LBY character )

Upcoming weekend drama “Mine” (literal title) released its first set of stills of Lee Bo Young!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. It is being written by Baek Mi Kyung (“The Lady in Dignity” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon“) and directed by Lee Na Jung (“Love Alarm” and “Fight for My Way“).

Lee Bo Young plays Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) who is the second son of Hyo Won Group. During a trip, she fatefully meets Han Ji Yong and falls in love with him. She raises his son as if he is her own, and she starts to live her life as part of a chaebol family. However, she isn’t treated well by those who look down at her and envy her. She becomes an outsider in the elite world, but despite the mistreatment she gets from others, she continues to protect her true self. (via soompi)

Meanwhle...

Kim Seo Hyung plays Jung Seo Hyun, the daughter-in-law of the eldest son of Hyo Won Group and the owner of Seohyun Gallery. Born from a traditional and powerfully wealthy family, Jung Seo Hyun is the epitome of elegance, dignity, and intelligence. She is also rational to the point that she can maintain a cold expression no matter the situation.(via soompi)

I confess I haven't seen any dramas of the writer except Miracle That We Met but I drop the drama after about 3 episodes ( was watching for Kim Myung Min, tbh). I'm familiar with th titles of the drama writer has done but.. not my type. Hopefully this one is .. ...good.  Cause I like LBY and KSH.

I'l watch this once it premieres. see y'all chingus.

• Like 4

i've since decided that kdrama have def lost their way and their appeal ages ago ..they have no identity now , its all about the popularity and the ratings craze especially since ratings hit rock bottom lately 

the crazy ratings these dramas have achieved  ( sky,WOTM,penthouse ) will put pressure to create similar shows about crazy women and elite rich ppl..you can see tvn upcoming shows is full of these lol.. they must be pissed that other channels having highest ratings 

however this writer is only imitating herself .. its very similar to her work ( woman of dignity ) which also had top actresses but the acting in my opinion is terrible and the pd was horrendous .. on top of the story

so since we know the acting will be ubeatable here.. we can also hope the female PD will be decent since we almost have no female directors in korea .

I can say that a ( woman vs a woman ) kdrama  that enjoyed in its time was women of the sun 

• Like 3

Teaser

0:15 min teaser version

Spoiler

April 17 2021

Teaser trailer for tvN drama “Mine”

Mine-teaser1SM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for tvN drama series “Mine” starring Lee Bo-Young & Kim Seo-Hyung. Narration in the teaser trailer has Lee Bo-Young stating (0:08) “The only reason why my life shines,” and then (0:20) “Everything that is placed in front of me, are they really all mine?” Below are still images of Lee Bo-Young as Seo Hee-Soo.

“Mine” will first air May, 2021 in South Korea.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-mine

Video from the first script reading

• Like 5
  • Blob 1