TVN DRAMA 2021

MINE/ 마인

image_readtop_2021_332115_1852704_0.jpg

Drama: Mine

Hangul: 마인

Genre:Drama, Mystery, Thriller

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16

Director: Lee Na Jung (Fight for My Way, Love Alarm)

Writer: Baek Mi Kyung (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, The Lady in Dignity, Miracle That We Met, Melting Me Softly)

Release Date: May 8, 2021- June 27, 2021

Runtime: Saturday and Sunday, 21:00 KST (time slot previously occupied by Vicenzo)

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Mine is a story of mystery and passion about the true identities and painful love of a group of ambitious people in the upper class. While they seem to have everything and live a glamorous life, the drama puts a spotlight on their unhappiness.

Cast

Lee Bo Young as Seo Hee Soo

Kim Seo-hyung as Jung Seo Hyun

Jo Hye Won as young Jung Seo Hyun

Ok Ja-yeon as Kang Ja Kyung

Park Hyuk-kwon as Han Jin-Ho

Park Won-sook as Yang Soon-Hye

Cho Eun-sol as Park Jung-do

Ye Soo-Jeong as

Cha Hak-yeon (VIXX`N) as Han Su Hyuk

Jeong E Suk as

Jang Ha Eun as Roh Ah-rim

Park Sung Yeon as Mrs Joo

Song Seon-mi as Seo Jin-gyeong  (cameo)

Character description

Seo Hee Soo (Lee Bo Young) was a former top actress, but she gave up her career to marry the second son of Hyo Won Group. She does her best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of that family. She acts confidently all the time to not to lose her true self.

Jung Seo Hyun (Kim Seo Hyung) is married to the first son of the same chaebol family. She is also the daughter of a chaebol family and is elegant, intelligent, and also very rational.

Character chart

202104270833498010_1.jpg

Posters

optimize

AKR20210421150000005_01_i_P4.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 6

Update: Kim Seo Hyung, Ok Ja Yeon, And More Offered Roles In Drama Lee Bo Young Is In Talks For

86e4658ce0ad4a5e81c16b44c5d39b9b.jpeg?s=

Oct 16, 2020
by J. K

Updated December 29 KST:

More actors may be joining “Blue Diamond” (working title)!

On December 29, a source from tvN shared Kim Seo Hyung, Ok Ja Yeon, Park Hyuk Kwon, Park Won Sook, and Ye Soo Jung are in talks for the project.

Lee Bo Young is still reviewing the offer, and Ko So Young, who was previously reported to join, will not be able to star in the drama due to conflicting schedules.

Lee Bo Young and Ko So Young may be joining the lineup for a new tvN drama!

On October 16, Xportsnews reported that according to sources in the industry, Lee Bo Young has received the script for the drama “Blue Diamond” (working title), which is in talks to air on tvN. Ko So Young is also reportedly in talks for the project.

The drama is described by Xportsnews as a story of mystery and passion about the true identities and painful love of a group of ambitious people in the upper class. While they seem to have everything and live a glamorous life, the drama puts a spotlight on their unhappiness.

The cast of characters reportedly includes Seo Hee Soo, the second daughter-in-law of of a chaebol group and a former top actress who’s been on the fast track to success since she was young. She’ll show her true self as she experiences adversity. The secretive character Kang Ja Kyung is the first love of Han Ji Yong, who’s the second son of a chaebol family, and she’s also the tutor of his son Ha Joon. Meanwhile, Jung Seo Hyun is the cute and elegant daughter of a chaebol family that becomes the first daughter-in-law of the chaebol group through a marriage of convenience.

Later on October 16, a source from Lee Bo Young’s agency J,WIDE-COMPANY stated, “She’s considering it, as it’s one of the works she’s received an offer for.”

OSEN reports that the drama’s working title has been changed to “MINE.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1432035wpp/lee-bo-young-in-talks-for-new-drama-about-high-society-ko-so-young-also-reportedly-considering-the-project

Actress Seohyung Kim joins the drama'Mine.

An official from the Drama Bureau told Illustrious Sports on the 29th, "Kim Seo-hyung will join the TVN drama that will be broadcast next year, and in the lead role in'Mine' of writer Baek Mi-kyung."

Seohyung Kim plays Jeong Seohyun, the first daughter-in-law of Hyowon Group in the play. He is the daughter of the 14th largest family in the business world, and is a noble to the bones. She is a woman of natural guilt, dignity, and intelligence. She owns a private winery in California and is a huge wine enthusiast. She runs a gallery that she received as a gift from her family, is an Ice Princess who does not laugh well, and is married through a loving and wise marriage.

https://news.joins.com/article/23956981

• Like 5

Lee Bo Young and Kim Seo Hyung Sign Up as Dual Female Leads for 2021 tvn Melodrama Nine

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/29/lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyung-sign-up-as-dual-female-leads-for-2021-tvn-melodrama-mine/

VIXX' N to star in upcoming tvN drama 'Mine'

1609317592-20201230-n.jpg

According to reports on December 30, N will be starring in his first drama after signing with 51K this past November and completing his mandatory military duties. The VIXX member will be playing the role of Han Su Hyuk, the heir to the Hyowon Group who grew up in a chaebol family. Despite the fact that he grew up with everything he could ask for, Han Su Hyuk is haunted by his past.

As previously reported, 'Mine' follows the real lives of ambitious people in the upper class who seem to have everything yet are deeply unhappy. Kim Seo Hyung, Ok Ja Yeon, and Lee Bo Young are also in talks for the drama.

'Mine' is expected to premiere in the first half of 2021.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/12/vixx-n-to-star-in-upcoming-tvn-drama-mine

On the 30th (today), an official from the agency 51k (Fifty One K) said in a call with Befreeport that "Cha Hak-yeon is positively considering appearing in tvN's new drama "Mine."

http://www.beffreport.com/news/photo/202012/89440_43729_4329.jpeg

'Mine' is a drama about the false life and love of people in the premium high-class society. Cha

Hak-yeon is known to have been in the role of Han Su-hyuk, the son of Jang Seo-hyun and the grandson of Hyowon Group. Han Su-hyuk looks perfect as if he had everything, but he is a person who has experienced a heartbreaking breakup.

http://www.beffreport.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=89440

It looks like he will play the son of Kim Seo Hyung `s character.

• Like 6

I am kinda disappointed in this project for lee bo young.. it sounds exactly like lady of dignity part 2...and the cast isn't it........ but at least finally LBY will be playing a classy rich woman ...

its interesting that this a complete women show...a woman centered show and both pd and writer are women

have this ever happened before in kdrama land or is it a first ?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tango27 said:

both pd and writer are women

have this ever happened before in kdrama land or is it a first ?

I did not watch anything about this writer or any work of this PD. I am interested that it is a woman centric drama. I like Kim Seo Hyun and Lee Bo young  and I hope Mine  is a good drama.

It is not the first time when both screenwriter and PD are women. Beside PD Lee Na Jung, I know other 2 women PDs : Lee Yoon Jung and Sun Hye-Yoon. They all worked with women screenwriters.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2021 at 10:14 PM, larus said:

I did not watch anything about this writer or any work of this PD. I am interested that it is a woman centric drama. I like Kim Seo Hyun and Lee Bo young  and I hope Mine  is a good drama.

It is not the first time when both screenwriter and PD are women. Beside PD Lee Na Jung, I know other 2 women PDs : Lee Yoon Jung and Sun Hye-Yoon. They all worked with women screenwriters.

the writers ( lady of dignity ) was also a women work..centering on the relationship between 2 women..the males are extras 

......a FEMALE PD is still unbelievingly rare in korea in tv and cinema ...I didn't know that coffee prince PD was a woman ...but all her works and the other you mentioned never included a woman centre drama

so we can say this is a first that we know off when the whole show is made up of women 

• Like 5

Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung confirm new female-centric drama Mine

by tineybeanie

7A228710-450D-44BC-ABAF-6504CBD6D5C6.jpeg
Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung

tvN’s latest drama Mine has cast the ultimate girl crush duo: Lee Bo-young (When My Love Blooms) and Kim Seo-hyung (Nobody Knows, SKY Castle). This upcoming drama is about strong women leaving the world’s expectations behind and finding out what is truly theirs.

Lee Bo-young plays a former top actress who is now the daughter-in-law to a chaebol family; married to the second oldest son. As she navigates the treacherous waters of living in the chaebol world, she tries to remain confident and true to herself. The character is supposed to have a bright and warm personality.

Kim Seo-hyung plays the daughter-in-law of the oldest son in the same chaebol family. However, she herself also comes from a prestigious, wealthy family and has lived in high society all her life. As such, she embodies nobility, dignified elegance, and intelligence. In any situation, she can retain her cold ennui because of her logically-oriented mindset.

I might be too excited for this pairing of Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung. They are two of the highest caliber actresses working in dramaland right now, and I can’t wait to see their different charismatic personalities shining through their characters in Mine.

Writer Baek Mi-kyung (Woman of Dignity, Strong Woman Do Bong-soon) and director Lee Na-jung (Fight My Way) have teamed up to create Mine. It is set to air on tvN sometimes in the first half of 2021.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/01/lee-bo-young-kim-seo-hyung-confirm-new-female-centric-drama-mine/

• Like 5

VIXX’s N Confirmed To Join Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung In New tvN Drama

5f8e53113b564a0586fa4cf42c71d582.jpeg?s=

Jan 8, 2021
by C. Hong

VIXX’s N has been cast in a new drama!

On January 8, his agency 51k confirmed, “Cha Hak Yeon [N’s real name] has been cast in the new tvN drama ‘Mine’ alongside Lee Bo Young and Kim Seo Hyung.”

“Mine” (working title) is a drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. It is being written by Baek Mi Kyung (“The Lady in Dignity,” “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon“) and directed by Lee Na Jung (“Love Alarm,” “Fight for My Way“).

N has been cast in the role of Han Soo Hyuk, the son of Jang Seo Hyun (played by Kim Seo Hyung) and the eldest grandson of the chaebol group Hyowon. As a third-generation chaebol, it seems as if he has a perfect life, but he has been hiding a sense of loneliness and pain after going through a painful breakup. His character will appear in the drama having just come back from studying abroad.

N said in a statement, “It is a great honor to be able to work with a director, writer, and senior actors whom I respect for my first project after my return from mandatory military service. I will pour my heart and soul into Soo Hyuk and do my best.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447573wpp/vixxs-n-confirmed-to-join-lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyung-in-new-tvn-drama

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First script reading pictures

optimize

'Mine' Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung's script reading site was revealed.

On the 25th, tvN's new Saturday drama'Mine' (playback Mikyung Baek/director Najung Na) released photos of the script reading scene in which Boyoung Lee, Seohyung Kim, Hyunwook Lee, and Jayeon Ok attended.

In the recent script reading, leading actors such as writer Baek Mi-kyung, director Na-jeong, Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung, Lee Hyun-wook, Ok Ja-yeon, Cha Hak-yeon, Jung Yi-seo, Park Won-suk, Park Hyuk-kwon, and Kim Hye-hwa gathered in one place. On this day, writer Baek Mi-kyung said, "It is an honor to have actors who are so good at acting." She followed her by saying, "I hope that everyone will have a good relationship and become a good work", raising her morale.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021032510328266725

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Lee Bo Young Shows Her Sophisticated Side In Upcoming tvN Drama

35b83189e8e44c6eb497d7f07194c2c0.jpeg?s=

Mar 30, 2021
by L. Kim

Upcoming weekend drama “Mine” (literal title) released its first set of stills of Lee Bo Young!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. It is being written by Baek Mi Kyung (“The Lady in Dignity” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon“) and directed by Lee Na Jung (“Love Alarm” and “Fight for My Way“).

Lee Bo Young plays Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) who is the second son of Hyo Won Group. During a trip, she fatefully meets Han Ji Yong and falls in love with him. She raises his son as if he is her own, and she starts to live her life as part of a chaebol family. However, she isn’t treated well by those who look down at her and envy her. She becomes an outsider in the elite world, but despite the mistreatment she gets from others, she continues to protect her true self.

In the new set of stills, Seo Hee Soo exudes refined grace and beauty. She wears bright and colorful dresses, and her expression is relaxed despite the heated world of competition and snobbery she lives in. In one photo, she enjoys tea time while sitting on the sofa, and her smile quickly brightens the surroundings. Her bold outfit choices hint that she is confident about who she is and doesn’t care what others think about her.

lee-bo-young-2.jpg

lee-bo-young-11.jpg

The production team agreed with the viewers’ faith in Lee Bo Young as an actress and shared, “When we’re watching [her act] on the set, she has this great sense of control and immersion that makes it impossible to take your eyes off of her. Please look forward to the new transformation of Lee Bo Young who will create great synergy with her character Seo Hee Soo.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461764wpp/lee-bo-young-shows-her-sophisticated-side-in-upcoming-tvn-drama

• Like 4

Stills

Seohyung Kim is coming from'Mine' as an unrivaled force.

22KWXU63H1_1.jpg

Seohyun Jeong (played by Seohyun Kim), who is Hyowon's first daughter-in-law and runs the Seohyun Gallery, was born in a conglomerate and had a natural sense of guilt, dignity and intelligence. She is also a person who cares only about maintaining her own social recognition and dignity, treating her family as a business partner, with my feelings thoroughly buried.

In the published photos, Jeong Seo-Hyun exudes charisma and feels perfection without distraction. However, her expression of Jeong Seo-hyun, who remains alone in her office and in deep agony, shows that another image exists in her cold persona. She is paying attention to whether the unfamiliar people who entered Hyowon-ga, who seemed to be calm, and the events that would take place would change the emotions of Jeong Seo-hyun, who was frozen.

The production crew of'Mine' said, “Kim Seo-hyung was already fully assimilated with the character Jeong Seo-hyun in the play from the first filming. He said, “I am confident that viewers will know why “Kim Seo-hyung” is “Kim Seo-hyung” after the broadcast is released.”

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/22KWXU63H1

Kim Seo Hyung has such a strong presence on screen!

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon - Premieres in first half 2021

Stills

"Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung, "Written by Mi-Kyung Baek, Looking for What is the Foundation of Women"

optimize

Writer Baek Mi-kyung of'Mine' revealed the secret story of his writing.

TVN's new weekend drama'Mine' (playback Mi-kyung Baek/Director Na-jung Na), which will be broadcast during the first half of this year, is a drama that depicts the story of strong women who are free from the prejudice of the world and go to the real mine.

Writer Baek Mi-kyung, who wrote'Dignified Girl' and'Strong Woman Do Bong-soon', director Na-jeong who directed'Sam, My Way' and'Sam, My Way', and Lee Bo-young (as Seo Hee-soo) and Kim Seo-hyung (as Jeong Seo-hyun). It is a work that makes the hearts of drama fans thrill with a solid lineup.

In particular,'female' as the keyword that penetrates the work raises curiosity, which raises curiosity. Artist Baek Mi-kyung also introduced'Mine' as a "drama of women who visit them," and "the basis of the existence of a half-human woman of humanity is I was looking for something and writing it,” he said behind the scenes of the birth.

We are looking forward to seeing what kind of message we will deliver through the two protagonists who will lead the play and through the second daughter-in-law Seo Hee-soo (played by Bo-young Lee) and her first daughter-in-law Jeong Seo-hyun (played by Seo-hyung Kim).

Pre-reservation for Decaron M in progress

Seo Hee-soo, who has a happy family by keeping my color firmly against the prejudice of the conglomerate, who did not like him, and her husband's son as a child, and Jeong Seo-hyun of a cold persona who lives by keeping her dignity without worrying about a loveless marriage. To stimulate curiosity about what kind of cracks the two people with will face and what'my' they will be looking for.

Not only that, but I am looking forward to director Na-jung's unique direction that will capture the subtle emotional changes in these stories in a more delicate and sensational way. Writer Baek Mi-kyung also said, "Director Na-jung was also attracted to this script, so we became harmonious with each other."

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021040509168232430

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, larus said:

Stills

"Lee Bo-young and Kim Seo-hyung, "Written by Mi-Kyung Baek, Looking for What is the Foundation of Women"

optimize

Writer Baek Mi-kyung of'Mine' revealed the secret story of his writing.

TVN's new weekend drama'Mine' (playback Mi-kyung Baek/Director Na-jung Na), which will be broadcast during the first half of this year, is a drama that depicts the story of strong women who are free from the prejudice of the world and go to the real mine.

Writer Baek Mi-kyung, who wrote'Dignified Girl' and'Strong Woman Do Bong-soon', director Na-jeong who directed'Sam, My Way' and'Sam, My Way', and Lee Bo-young (as Seo Hee-soo) and Kim Seo-hyung (as Jeong Seo-hyun). It is a work that makes the hearts of drama fans thrill with a solid lineup.

In particular,'female' as the keyword that penetrates the work raises curiosity, which raises curiosity. Artist Baek Mi-kyung also introduced'Mine' as a "drama of women who visit them," and "the basis of the existence of a half-human woman of humanity is I was looking for something and writing it,” he said behind the scenes of the birth.

We are looking forward to seeing what kind of message we will deliver through the two protagonists who will lead the play and through the second daughter-in-law Seo Hee-soo (played by Bo-young Lee) and her first daughter-in-law Jeong Seo-hyun (played by Seo-hyung Kim).

Pre-reservation for Decaron M in progress

Seo Hee-soo, who has a happy family by keeping my color firmly against the prejudice of the conglomerate, who did not like him, and her husband's son as a child, and Jeong Seo-hyun of a cold persona who lives by keeping her dignity without worrying about a loveless marriage. To stimulate curiosity about what kind of cracks the two people with will face and what'my' they will be looking for.

Not only that, but I am looking forward to director Na-jung's unique direction that will capture the subtle emotional changes in these stories in a more delicate and sensational way. Writer Baek Mi-kyung also said, "Director Na-jung was also attracted to this script, so we became harmonious with each other."

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021040509168232430

better translation 

Baek Mi-kyung also introduced 'Mine' as a "drama of women who find themselves ," and " women as the half of humanity and that's what I wanted to write .

Seo Hee-soo, who keeps a happy family by treating her husbands son like her own child against the prejudice of her in laws

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1