Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Revolutionary Sisters, 오케이 광자매 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! Wave to @Jillia @larus @nohamahamoud2002 & @backstreetboysfan chingus!    I always love KBS dramas, specially weekend dramas so eagerly waiting for this series to ai

Photos from the press con today!!!        

character teaser video.   teaser posters.    

Jeon Hye Bin Exudes Warmth For Her New Role In Upcoming KBS Drama

KBS 2TV drama “Revolutionary Sisters” (previously known as “Okay Kwang Sisters”) has shared the first stills of Jeon Hye Bin!

“Revolutionary SIsters” will premiere in March 2021 following the conclusion of “Homemade Love Story.” The new weekend drama will be a mystery thriller and a melodramatic comedy about an entire family becoming murder suspects after the family’s mother is killed during the process of a divorce.

The drama will be written by Moon Young Nam, who wrote hit dramas including “Three Brothers,” “Wang’s Family,” and “Liver or Die.” The show will be helmed by director Lee Jin Seo, who worked on “Mandate of Heaven: The Fugitive of Joseon,” “Babyfaced Beauty,” and “Birth of a Rich Man.”

Jeon Hye Bin will play Lee Kwang Shik, an intelligent and righteous government employee and the second daughter of the family. Although she makes the wrong choice because she didn’t receive love from her parents, she’s wise and deeply considerate.

The newly released stills depict Lee Kwang Shik who exudes loveliness with her bright smile. She is talking to someone, and her eyes are filled with warmth. She is always dressed in bright and sophisticated clothes, and her eyes shine with genuine joy. It will be intriguing to find out more about her character in the drama’s premiere.

jeon-hye-bin.jpg

Jeon Hye Bin talked about reuniting with Moon Young Nam, whom she worked with in “Liver or Die.” She commented, “I am truly honored to reunite with Moon Young Nam. When I saw the writer through ‘Liver or Die,’ she was like a god sitting at a desk. It might seem like a grand expression, but the script that the writer wrote contained all the small pieces of people’s real lives. There are all the experiences I’ve been through as well as the things we all hide in our lives, and it includes the emotions and the sense of kinship that we share.”

The actress also mentioned her role, saying, “As an actress, it is a blessing to act with a script that can enter people’s minds. I’m so happy that I was given another chance with ‘Revolutionary Sisters’ as the role of Lee Kwang Shik. I have a strong desire to do well. If I have a small wish for this year, it is to be loved for my acting in ‘Revolutionary Sisters’ that can give warm comfort and laughter to the hearts of viewers who are still suffering from COVID-19 since last year.”

The production crew stated, “Jeon Hye Bin is putting her heart and soul into the role of Lee Kwang Shik by pouring out her extraordinary passion and commitment to acting. With her upgraded acting experience, she is expected to portray Lee kwang Shik, who is bold but has a sad story. Please look forward to it.”

“Revolutionary Sisters” will premiere on March 13 at 7:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456390wpp/jeon-hye-bin-exudes-warmth-for-her-new-role-in-upcoming-kbs-drama-revolutionary-sisters

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Ok Kwang Sisters/Revolutionary Sisters, 오케이 광자매 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST - Jeon Hye Bin & Kim Kyung Nam - Premieres on March 13th

Go Won Hee Showcases Down-To-Earth Personality In Upcoming KBS Drama

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Revolutionary Sisters” has released its first stills of Go Won Hee!

“Revolutionary Sisters” will be a mystery thriller and a melodramatic comedy about an entire family becoming murder suspects after the family’s mother is killed during the process of a divorce.

Go Won Hee will play Lee Kwang Tae, the youngest daughter the family who has a simple, refreshing, and easy-going personality and a total of 11 dan (rank) in martial arts. She’s lived life taking on part-time jobs without having been hired for a full-time job even once, and she takes on all the current trends in life, such as staying single and following a “YOLO” lifestyle.

The newly released stills show Lee Kwang Tae’s cheerful and refreshing personality. Her bright smile warms the room, and she poses cutely with her hands by her face as she begs someone for a favor. She makes unique expressions with her unreserved pout, and the way she sits back on the couch hints at her honest, mellow, and fresh energy.

go-won-hee.jpg

Go Won Hee talked about her new character, saying, “Lee Kwang Tae is simple and honest. She’s done sports ever since she was young, and she has a total of 11 dan (rank) in martial arts. I’ve always wanted to take the role of a lively character like her. Now I don’t know if I’m acting as Lee Kwang Tae or if Lee Kwang Tae is acting as me. It’s like we were made for each other. Thanks to her, I’m happy every time I act.”

The actress added, “I grew up watching [writer] Moon Young Nam’s works since I was young, and it is an honor to be able to be part of her work. I am so grateful and excited to be able to work with such great actors.”

The drama’s production crew commented, “Go Won Hee is heating up the set with her perfect synchronized acting as Lee Kwang Tae. Please keep an eye on Go Won Hee’s extraordinary performance as the third daughter Lee Kwang Tae, who is clumsy, cute, and cheerful.”

“Revolutionary Sisters” will premiere on March 13 following the conclusion of “Homemade Love Story.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456658wpp/go-won-hee-showcases-down-to-earth-personality-in-upcoming-kbs-drama

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Kim Kyung Nam Dishes On His Character In Upcoming KBS Drama “Revolutionary Sisters”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Revolutionary Sisters” has shared a sneak peek of Kim Kyung Nam in character!

Described as a unique blend of mystery thriller, romance, and comedy, “Revolutionary Sisters” will tell the story of an entire family becoming murder suspects after the family’s mother is killed in the midst of her divorce proceedings.

Kim Kyung Nam will be starring in the drama as Han Ye Seul, an aspiring singer who dropped out of school and moved to Seoul to follow his childhood dream of becoming a rock star. Han Ye Seul is both manly and emotional at the same time, and his singing and guitar abilities—along with his sense of humor—add to his charm.

To play the role of Han Ye Seul, Kim Kyung Nam will be making a drastic change in hairstyle: the newly released stills from the drama show the actor sporting long locks befitting a rock star.

Kim-Kyung-Nam-2.jpg

Kim Kyung Nam remarked, “I’m honored to be working together with such a great writer, director, and senior actors. Right now, I always feel like I can depend on these people during filming, and I’m constantly grateful.”

“‘Revolutionary Sisters’ marks my first time being part of such a long-running drama, and I will work my hardest to make sure that I entertain viewers and bring them joy,” he went on. “Please show a lot of anticipation for ‘Revolutionary Sisters,’ which will arrive in the warmth of spring.”

The producers of “Revolutionary Sisters” spoke highly of the actor, commenting, “Because Kim Kyung Nam is an actor that has endlessly shown many different charms and left a deep impression on viewers by playing a wide variety of characters up until now, we are especially excited for his performance [in ‘Revolutionary Sisters’].”

“Kim Kyung Nam’s passion has been explosive,” they continued, “and he’s unflinchingly thrown himself into his role without holding anything back, to the point where he even tried sporting long hair for the first time since his debut. We ask that you keep an eye on what kind of catalytic role he will play in ‘Revolutionary Sisters.'”

“Revolutionary Sisters” will premiere on March 13 at 7:55 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Homemade Love Story.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456760wpp/kim-kyung-nam-dishes-on-his-character-in-upcoming-kbs-drama-revolutionary-sisters

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Hello everyone!

Wave to @Jillia @larus @nohamahamoud2002 & @backstreetboysfan chingus! 

I always love KBS dramas, specially weekend dramas so eagerly waiting for this series to air. Love the veteran actor Yun Ju-Sang & I am a fan of Go Won Hee as well! So I am onboard for this one. :D Can't wait!!! Hope for a fun ride!

New stills of senior actors.

154740523_724747424876717_86196188821344

151191071_757705885167677_70285655158469

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1TyxlACuL/

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

8 March K-Drama Premieres To Ring In Spring 2021

Several much-anticipated K-dramas are making their grand premieres in March!

Here’s what to look forward to this month:

“Revolutionary Sisters”

revolutionary-sisters.jpg

Cast: Hong Eun Hee, Jeon Hye Bin, Go Won Hee, Kim Kyung Nam, Yoon Joo Sang, Lee Bo Hee, Lee Byung Joon, Choi Dae Chul, Seol Jung Hwan, Kim Hye Sun, Ha Jae Sook, Joo Suk Tae, Song Young Jae, etc.

Premiere Date: March 13

Broadcast Details: Weekends at 7:55 p.m. KST on KBS2

Written by Moon Young Nam, who wrote hit dramas including “Three Brothers,” “Wang’s Family,” and “Liver or Die,” “Revolutionary Sisters” is a mystery thriller and comedy about an entire family becoming murder suspects after the mother is killed during the process of a divorce. Lee Chul Soo (Yoon Joo Sang) is the father of the family, and his three daughters are Lee Kwang Nam (Hong Eun Hee), Lee Kwang Shik (Jeon Hye Bin), and Lee Kwang Tae (Go Won Hee).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457272wpp/8-march-k-drama-premieres-to-ring-in-spring-2021

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Spoiler

Watch: Hong Eun Hee, Jeon Hye Bin, And Go Won Hee Are Totally Different Siblings In “Revolutionary Sisters”

KBS’s upcoming weekend drama “Revolutionary Sisters” unveiled teasers for the three female leads, along with some fun behind-the-scenes photos of the set!

A unique blend of mystery, romance, and comedy, “Revolutionary Sisters” is about three sisters whose entire family comes under suspicion when their mother is murdered in the middle of her divorce with their father.

Hong Eun Hee stars as Lee Gwang Nam, the proud and egotistical eldest daughter of Lee Chul Soo (Yoo Joon Sang). In her teaser, she enjoys a wealthy life with her lawyer husband. But her life is turned upside down with the news of her parents’ divorce and her mother’s death—along with the suspicion that her husband might be unfaithful. Although she insists that she hadn’t wanted a child, she starts to wonder: “How might life have been different if we’d had kids?”

Jeon Hye Bin stars as Lee Gwang Sik, the middle sister and a smart and fair-minded civil servant. The teaser illustrates her commitment to the rules as she follows COVID-19 protocols. She has a fiancé who is five years younger, but when she discovers he has been playing around, she tells him, “Are you joking? Breaking an engagement is better than getting divorced!” During a fight, she gets entangled with Han Ye Seul (Kim Kyung Nam) and are both taken to the police station. However, their relationship soon turns to something more.

Go Won Hee stars as Lee Gwang Tae, the youngest sister, who has been unemployed for six years but has a black belt in martial arts. She is a powerful and skilled fighter and determined to go her own way, rejecting both a traditional job and marriage. When she gets in trouble with gang members over a loan, she decides to try and catch a wealthy husband.

KBS also unveiled some behind-the-scenes photos of the cast, which includes Hong Eun Hee, Jeon Hye Bin, Go Won Hee, Kim Kyung Nam, Yoo Joon Sang, Lee Bo Hee, Lee Byung Joon, Choi Dae Chul, and Seol Jung Hwan.

Yoon Joo Sang plays Lee Chul Soo, who is usually a calm father but breaks out in Chungcheong Province dialect when he’s upset. Kim Kyung Nam plays Han Ye Seul, who dropped out of school and moved to Seoul to pursue his dreams of becoming a rock star. Lee Byung Joon plays Han Dol Se, an old friend of Lee Chul Soo, while Lee Bo Hee plays the sisters’ maternal aunt, Oh Bong Ja. Choi Dae Chul plays Bae Byun Ho, Lee Gwang Nam’s lawyer husband. Seol Jung Hwan plays Heo Gi Jin, who is described as a “klutz” in the drama.

Spoiler

hong-eun-hee-go-won-hee-jeon-hye-bin-revjeon-hye-bin-revolutionary-sisters1.jpgjeon-hye-bin-1-revolutionary-sisters.jpghong-eun-hee-revolutionary-sisters1.jpggo-won-hee-revolutionary-sisters1.jpgrevolutionary-sisters-kim-kyung-nam.jpgkim-kyung-nam-revolutionary-sisters1.jpgyoo-joon-sang-revolutionary-sisters.jpglee-bo-hee-revolutionary-sisters.jpglee-byung-joon-revolutionary-sisters.jpgchoi-dae-chul-revolutionary-sisters.jpgseol-jung-hwan-revolutionary-sisters.jpgseol-jung-hwan-revolutionary-sisters-1.j

“Revolutionary Sisters” will premiere on March 13 after the end of “Homemade Love Story.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457867wpp/watch-hong-eun-hee-jeon-hye-bin-and-go-won-hee-are-totally-different-siblings-in-revolutionary-sisters

• Love 1
  • Blob 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Ok Kwang Sisters/Revolutionary Sisters, 오케이 광자매 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Revolutionary Sisters, 오케이 광자매 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST