[Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

larus

Yes... ep3 ending was very intense... and the plot is moving faster than what we anticipate i think... 

1. What secrets between the child DK have with the adult MM...

2. Why mother earth, or godess or whatever her name is, is going to die. If so, who replaces them?

3. Did both if them die an reincarnated as deity, and when the time is up, hence  they are be replaced?

4. Im confused with the NaInNa's? Plot? Who is she again and how is she related to the leads in the drama? Was it DY's brother's first gf? I'm missing something here.

5. 100 day to make MM fall in love with her..we know MM seemed to care for her, hence going back to question 1...

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Hmm her plan is to love him, and break contract, so the world would be save and the person who dies would be him. If she lives, her heart would break, if she doesn't live past 100 days, "oh well" :D 

Well she can save her brother at least, but she forgets that the person she loves will die instead. And can he even die like that? Is he a PERSON? Hmm.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

"So my plan is to love you.Then, I’ll be able to live without losing anything.

Then, let’s do it right, Love me to the point that you want to destroy the world for me. ”

DK and MM sharing one brain cell :scream::heartbreak:

9cb17a7438ebc27e5b20432c536200ad290abad64d167467876b0bd55f5481089f9bb74f98890e03eaac0ab50025fb062f0dce199f13b7c9a438d747

Creds. Tumblr

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Find Themselves On The Same Bed In “Doom At Your Service”

3274cf2678b94f24b8ec7e3b2c7113ff.jpeg?s=

May 18, 2021
by U. Kim

Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk end up in one bed in tvN’s “Doom at Your Service”!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. After going through life without any grand goals, Tak Dong Kyung suddenly receives the diagnosis that she only has 100 days to live. She calls for doom (myulmang) of the entire world, but instead is found by Myul Mang.

Spoilers

Previously in the drama, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang began their cohabitation. However, Myul Mang did not want to accept the fact that he had special feelings for Tak Dong Kyung and pressured her using her fear of death. Angered and wanting to drive him to death, Tak Dong Kyung told him that she loved him, as Myul Mang had previously revealed to her, “If you break the contract, the person you love most at that moment will die.”

New stills reveal Tak Dong Kyung stepping into Myul Mang’s bedroom. She appears determined as she stares straight at Myul Mang, who looks back at her, unbothered. The sense of quiet adds tension to the atmosphere between them.

park-bo-young-seo-in-guk1.jpeg

The pair is then seen lying on the same bed facing each other. Myul Mang cautiously extends his hand to push Tak Dong Kyung’s hair back from her face while she’s asleep. The look in his eyes suggests that he’s feeling a mixture of various emotions including sadness and affection.

seo-in-guk3.jpegseo-in-guk3.jpeg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1469856wpp/park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guk-find-themselves-on-the-same-bed-in-doom-at-your-service

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Watched because of Park Bo Young and never thought Seo In Guk to be sooooo fine in this drama.
Anyway I stumbled to their script reading video on Youtube and apparently part of ep3 ending (and start of ep4 I believe) spoken there. I put on spoiler just in case.

Spoiler

0:50 : DK reveals her grand plan
1:20 : MM replies to DK pledge

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

How come the tvn interview doesnt seemed to make them comfortable, with each other? .. Everyone looks  so serious?

They need to have netflik's type of interview to make sure everyone is comfortable... or the cast are not comfortable with each other.. ? 

Cant wait for ep4:D

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I am hooked! :sweet:this is the only drama after TKEM that made me start writing here again. Right after episode 1 I knew this drama will make me swoon. Then episode 2 came in with that ending with that song.. i cannot! :heart: This drama gives me all the feels.. love the leads, the cinematography, the acting, the story line so far! Cannot wait for the story to unfold :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I am really intrigued by this drama. Still a little bit confused on the rules of this world, but the confusion is making me want to see more. Not gonna lie, that ending made my heart drop. Great acting and oozing chemistry, as expected from PBY and SIG. The characters are very mystifying and nuanced. I cannot wait to gradually peel back the layers of each characters. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Anybody realise how depressing the premise of the story really is. I mean, the first 2 episodes, it's not that obvious because the MM-DK interactions were quite hilarious. But dang :cry: we know they will fall for each other sooner or later and either way, it doesn't look like a feasible happy ending...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 3