[Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Begin A Unique Romance With An Expiration Date In “Doom At Your Service”

b192ca989eb9414895e683e1bc2ca267.jpeg?s=

May 5, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has shared a new sneak peek of the chemistry between leads Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Myung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

When Tak Dong Myung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined”—which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep. The jaded Myul Mang had been living his life aimlessly for countless years, but after he and Tak Dong Myung strike up an unusual contract with life-or-death stakes, they wind up unexpectedly transforming one another as they seep into each other’s lives—and, against all odds, fall in love.

Even with the heartbreaking 100-day limit on their love story, the visible chemistry between Seo In Guk’s Myul Mang—who is, by nature, surrounded by an aura of darkness—and Park Bo Young’s Tak Dong Myung—who, even as she faces her own death, couldn’t be more full of life—has viewers looking forward to the emotional romance between the two characters.

Park-Bo-Young-Seo-In-Guk.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467545wpp/park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guk-begin-a-unique-romance-with-an-expiration-date-in-doom-at-your-service

• Like 3
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my Heart can’t take their sweetness       

I think the trick to watch this drama is to watch it on metaphysical level?  Because that is what the writer is trying to explore here.  I know the visuals of our leads makes it difficult but all the

he looking adorable , now she have to get recharged every night in the midnight           

Whew, it's been a while since I came to Soompi. Just dropping here the longer trailer.

The FEELS, the OST, the TRAILER, it's just perfect. I cannot wait !!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Looks like it's gonna be a sad love story between the two main leads, at least there won't be a second lead syndrome here.
The love triangle will be between the second leads.
There will be a lot of history with all these characters, I hope a good screen time for our two main leads

• Like 2

5ae8f37cc5ae4db9b16509506dbd3876.jpeg?s=

Seo In Guk, Park Bo Young, And Lee Soo Hyuk Talk About Knowing They’d One Day Work Together

May 7, 2021

by S. Cho

Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk’s “Doom at Your Service” is quickly approaching its premiere!

On May 6, the cast and crew of tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” held an online press conference with Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, Shin Do Hyun, and producing director (PD) Kwon Young Il.

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. After going through life without any grand goals, Tak Dong Kyung suddenly receives the diagnosis that she only has 100 days to live. She calls for doom (myul mang) of the entire world, but instead is found by Myul Mang.

Lee Soo Hyuk plays Cha Joo Ik, Tak Dong Kyung’s co-worker at the editing office of a web novel publishing company called Life Story. Kang Tae Oh plays Lee Hyun Kyu, Cha Joo Ik’s housemate and a café owner. Between the two is Na Ji Na (Shin Do Hyun), a web novelist at Life Story who is Tak Dong Kyung’s best friend, Cha Joo Ik’s love interest, and Lee Hyun Kyu’s first love.

Regarding her character Tak Dong Kyung, Park Bo Young shared, “I believe that Dong Kyung can represent a lot of people in that she doesn’t have this one, grand goal. She’s a character that finds a job after conforming to reality and I thought that this aspect would be something a lot of people could relate to.”

Park-Bo-Young1.jpeg

After starring in tvN’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” in 2018, this is Seo In Guk’s first full drama appearance in three years. He commented, “I’m not saying there was no pressure because I felt a lot of pressure. On the other hand, I think I was more excited.”

Seo In Guk also shared how he came to appear in “Doom at Your Service,” explaining, “While reading the script, I felt a lot of charm from the happenings that occur after the characters Myul Mang and Dong Kyung meet. I also related a lot to Myul Mang’s feelings of sadness from causing everything he touches to vanish and wanted to understand him more. I was curious to see what happens when this kind of entity finds someone to love. What kind of heart do they have and what kind of sacrifices will they make?”

Seo-In-Guk1.jpeg

Following the drama “High School King” and the upcoming movie “Pipeline,” this is the third project that Seo In Guk and Lee Soo Hyuk have worked on together. Lee Soo Hyuk shared, “I could not have imagined that we would work on three projects together. I remember ‘High School King’ being about seven years ago now but when I first saw Seo In Guk then, there was a lot to learn from him in terms of acting and his behavior on set.”

Lee Soo Hyuk also spoke about his love triangle with Shin Do Hyun and Kang Tae Oh in the drama. He commented, “There are two relationships that I think are fun aspects of our our drama. Dong Kyung and Myul Mang’s romance, as well as Joo Ik, Hyun Kyu, and Ji Na’s romance. Personally, I don’t like only supporting or being biased for one side of a love triangle. We tried to act in the way that allowed viewers to like and relate to all three characters.”

Spoiler

Kang-Tae-Oh-Shin-Do-Hyun-Lee-Soo-Hyuk.jp

Park Bo Young also touched on her experience working with Seo In Guk, sharing, “When I heard who was playing the opposite role, my response was, ‘I figured we would meet someday but now we’re finally meeting.’ We don’t have a big age difference and we finally met after I had thought that I’d eventually get to work with such a charming actor.”

Seo In Guk responded, “First off, I’ve also thought that I’d one day work with Park Bo Young. I’ve made a cameo in one of Park Bo Young’s dramas but there was a feeling that our link would eventually continue. My first impression was that even though Park Bo Young is short, she had a big presence in a way that was completely unrelated to height. Rather than her aura, I’ve always thought that I wanted to learn from her in terms of acting, so when I first met her, those aspects seemed big.”

Spoiler

Seo-In-Guk-Park-Bo-Young.jpeg

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” premieres on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467736wpp/seo-in-guk-park-bo-young-and-lee-soo-hyuk-talk-about-knowing-theyd-one-day-work-together

• Like 6

EXO’s Baekhyun, TXT, Seo In Guk, Ailee, And More To Sing For “Doom At Your Service” OST

e6aeb0fa62c24e58951e588b79b6b7c6.jpeg?s=

May 7, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has revealed the star-studded lineup for its original soundtrack (OST)!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about the love story between a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Myung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

The artists who will be lending their voices to the upcoming OST include EXO’s Baekhyun, TXT, Ailee, Gummy, and Davichi—as well as star Seo In Guk himself, whose contribution to the drama’s soundtrack will mark his first new song in three years.

The “Doom at Your Service” OST will be produced by Music&New, the same company that created the soundtracks for the hit dramas “Descendants of the Sun,” “Beauty Inside,” “Chief of Staff,” and more.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467824wpp/exos-baekhyun-txt-seo-in-guk-ailee-and-more-to-sing-for-doom-at-your-service-ost

• Like 3

Watch: Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Experience A Roller Coaster Of Emotions In “Doom At Your Service” Highlight Reel

c72eda4fa6f74cbd9d49ee11947d4a8e.jpeg?s=

May 7, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN has released a captivating highlight reel for the upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service”!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. After going through life without any grand goals, Tak Dong Kyung suddenly receives the diagnosis that she only has 100 days to live. She calls for doom (myul mang) of the entire world, but instead is found by Myul Mang.

The highlight reel begins with Tak Dong Kyung asking, “Will I die?” Her doctor replies, “If you receive surgery, you’ll live for a year. If you don’t, you have about three or four months left.”

The clip shows a glimpse of Myul Mang, a supernatural being who makes contracts with humans. His voiceover says, “My job is to eternally watch them,” hinting that he doesn’t interfere in people’s lives unless it’s heaven’s will.

The atmosphere completely changes when Myul Mang fatefully lands on Tak Dong Kyung’s doorstep. She stares at him in wonder as she asks, “Who are you?” After simply replying “Myul Mang,” he boldly steps into her home despite the fact she hasn’t even invited him inside. Tak Dong Kyung is completely in disbelief about his identity, but he shows her a glimpse of his power, giving her no choice but to believe him.

Their relationship is filled with endless quarrels. He keeps trying to convince her to sign a contract with him, and she rejects him multiple times. He shows up in different places, like the eatery she goes to and the place she works at. He even plays her chauffeur, and she isn’t afraid to boss him around.

The video takes another rapid turn when Tak Dong Kyung asks Myul Mang to show her his world. Myul Mang coldly says, “I’m not a human being. I don’t have compassion or love. I don’t have such feelings. This is my world.” In the middle of a street, Tak Dong Kyung demands, “Why me? Why one earth is it me?” Myul Mang’s brief response is, “Fate.” Then Tak Dong Kyung mentions the past and points out she saw him in tears once. She says, “I can tell from the way you look at me these days that you’re a good guy.”

The clip also shows the hilarious relationship between Tak Dong Kyung, Myul Mang, and her younger brother Tak Sun Kyung (SF9’s Dawon). Tak Sun Kyung enters Tak Dong Kyung’s room and is beyond shocked when he finds Myul Mang casually hanging out on her bed. Myul Mang greets him, saying, “Hello, brother-in-law.” Tak Sun Kyung acts as a protective brother who chases away any guys near her and bursts into tears when she mentions dying.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467871wpp/watch-park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guk-experience-a-roller-coaster-of-emotions-in-doom-at-your-service-highlight-reel

• Like 3

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2021/05/688_308474.html
Park Bo-young, Seo In-guk return with 'Doom at Your Service'

By Lee Gyu-lee | 2021-05-07

853574A2-1E5B-422B-8720-77D6A45E297B.jpg
Actors Seo In-guk, left, and Park Bo-young pose for pictures during the online media conference for the series, "Doom at Your Service," Thursday. Courtesy of tvN

Park Bo-young and Seo In-guk will return to the small screen in tvN's upcoming fantasy series, "Doom at Your Service," set to air Monday. Park returns after a two-year hiatus, while Seo has been on a break from the small screen for three years.

Directed by Kwon Young-il, who helmed the heartwarming series, "My Unfamiliar Family," the series follows a romance between a divine messenger, Myeol-mang (Seo) ― Korean for destruction ― and a human, Dong-kyeong (Park). Writer Im Meari, who is known for the hit TV series, "The Beauty Inside," penned the series. 

This is Park's first series since she went on a hiatus in 2019 for health reason. "I felt like I needed a pause, so I took the time to refresh myself… I got to spend more time with my family, which was worthwhile," she said during an online media conference for the series, Thursday.

The actress plays an editor at a web novel company who lost her parents in a car accident when she was 10. Her only goal is to make ends meet. But her ordinary life turns upside down when she encounters Myeol-mang on the day she is diagnosed with a brain tumor.

"My character is not one of those people with big dreams or ambitions… she stumbles across her job just trying to get by, which I think many people can relate to," she said describing her character. "I wanted to show how Dong-kyeong comes to find her identity and starts to have dreams in life." 

46856A4F-AA5C-4A29-AAE1-78CBCCD69348.jpg
A scene from the series / Courtesy of tvN

Seo's character, Myeol-mang, acts as a sort of destructive go-between god and humans, although his overarching purpose is to destroy things in the world and take people's lives. His own fate takes a turn when he meets Dong-kyeong who suggests a 100-day contract in return for her life.

The actor expressed that he felt overwhelmed in returning to the small-screen after three years. "I felt a lot of pressure and excitement at the same time. I've worked with director Kwon before so I know I could rely on him," Seo said. 

He added that playing such a complicated character, who is neither a human nor a god, was hard but interesting. 

"I was drawn to the story of Myeol-mang and Dong-kyeong. I wanted to understand and sympathize with the character Myeol-mang, whose being is the reason for all the destruction," he said. "This character is mysterious and difficult… it's a bit complicated trying to apply myself to the character who is like a middleman between humans and gods, so I tried to find the right tone (of the character)." 

Seo expressed that he's satisfied with his and Park's on-set chemistry and added that he is learning from Park's acting. "When we act in a scene, I'm always in awe and learning from her acting," he said. "We create synergy as we act together in a scene. I think we have a great chemistry." 

The director noted that the story about a woman with a brain tumor and a being who brings destruction will not be as depressing as it sounds. "Terminal illness and death might sound dark, but the writer has managed to make it literary and interesting," he said. "It offers a chance for people to think about the ways they would live life when facing death." 

Seo added that this series will deliver a message of hope and meaning in life. "Everyone has a moment of difficulty… I think it is a series that can encourage people," he said.

• Like 3

Seo In Guk Enters Park Bo Young’s House Without An Invitation In “Doom At Your Service”

a30bccbfce2242b48f9854d028d4f99f.jpeg?s=

May 7, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has shared new stills of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined” – which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep.

The newly released stills depict an unexpected meeting between Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang. He appears out of nowhere and enters her house without an invitation. Then he sits on the sofa and makes himself at home. His relaxed expression is lit up with playfulness, and his appearance raises questions about his intentions.

On the other hand, Tak Dong Kyung is dumbstruck, and she stares wide-eyed at the mysterious trespasser. She is hiding behind a wall, and she looks both wary and flustered by the unforeseen situation. Drama fans can look forward to an unpredictable chemistry between a woman whose days are outnumbered and a man who claims he doesn’t love but ends up falling for her anyway.

seo-in-guk-2.jpg

Spoiler

seo-in-guk.jpg

park-bo-young.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Starting from the first episode, viewers will be able to feel the perfect chemistry between Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk. Starting with the fateful first meeting, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang will permeate each other and change, and their romance that transcends them will give viewers both fatal excitement and pleasant laughter, so please look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467893wpp/seo-in-guk-enters-park-bo-youngs-house-without-an-invitation-in-doom-at-your-service

• Like 3
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 -Mon&Tue, 9 p.m. KST - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk - Premieres on May 10

Park Bo Young Transforms Into A Normal Woman Who Gets Involved In A Special Romance In “Doom At Your Service”

551be7f3ad1b419da8a088cb49694b5c.jpeg?s=

May 8, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” gave another insight into Park Bo Young’s new character!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

Expectations are high for Park Bo Young’s transformation into Tak Dong Kyung. Tak Dong Kyung is a young woman who lives without any grand dreams. However, after realizing her days are numbered, she makes a risky contract with a mysterious figure to change her fate. During the press conference, Park Bo Young said, “I believe that Dong Kyung can represent a lot of people in that she doesn’t have this one grand goal. She’s a character that finds a job after conforming to reality and I thought that this aspect would be something a lot of people could relate to.”

In particular, Tak Dong Kyung will create a unique romance with Myul Mang, who is the reason behind everything that disappears. When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined” – which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep. As a result, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang will become tangled in an interesting fate, and it will be exciting to see how they get close and change in the process of falling in love.

Park Bo Young has been loved by viewers for her solid acting skills and involvement in unique romance stories. She will bring life to this new character by portraying her lovely and positive charms. The actress will also capture the emotional changes of Tak Dong Kyung who meets a supernatural being and falls in love with him just 100 days before her death day. Drama fans can look forward to this special couple’s heart-fluttering romance.

park-bo-young-2.jpg

park-bo-young-11.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467991wpp/park-bo-young-transforms-into-a-normal-woman-who-gets-involved-in-a-special-romance-in-doom-at-your-service

• Like 3

Seo In Guk Surprises Park Bo Young With His Constant Presence In “Doom At Your Service” + Kim Ji Suk Making Special Appearance

63b7e8cbe6c44f658b5057a611525afb.jpeg?s=

May 9, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has revealed more stills leading up to its premiere!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined”—which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep.

A new set of stills shows Myul Mang following Tak Dong Kyung’s every move, regardless of the time or place. Whether it be on her way to work or at a photo studio, Myul Mang constantly appears wherever she goes. Although surprised at first, Tak Dong Kyung eventually becomes unfazed by his presence, leading drama fans to anticipate the chemistry that is sure to result as they co-exist in the same spaces.

In particular, Myul Mang’s sweet smile, along with the innocent way his gaze fixes on Tak Dong Kyung, is making drama fans swoon for the supernatural being. However, it must not be forgotten that Myul Mang is in charge of death. This dark aura of destruction combined with his soft and sweet side are upping the anticipation for the drama.

“Doom at Your Service” will also feature a special appearance by Kim Ji Suk, who will play Tak Dong Kyung’s ex-boyfriend Jo Dae Han. In one still, his expression carries the weight of deep-rooted anger, and he looks as if he is picking a fight over something. Another still shows him in Myul Mang’s grasp, unable to move. Cheeks flushed as if he has been drinking, he looks perplexed and upset at the turn of events.

Kim-Ji-Suk-1.jpg

Kim-Ji-Suk-2.jpg

Kim Ji Suk received the opportunity to appear in the drama through his ties with director Kwon Young Il, whom he previously worked with in the drama “My Unfamiliar Family.” It was said that although Kim Ji Suk wasn’t a fixed cast member, he discussed the role endlessly with the director beforehand and threw himself into his role, making all of the staff members burst into laughter with his comedic acting.

The drama’s production team commented, “We extend our sincere thanks to Kim Ji Suk for accepting the offer to make a special appearance in the drama despite his busy schedule. An unexpectedly interesting scene was born thanks to the addition of his passionate acting. You can definitely look forward to Kim Ji Suk’s perfect synergy with Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1468128wpp/seo-in-guk-surprises-park-bo-young-with-his-constant-presence-in-doom-at-your-service-kim-ji-suk-making-special-appearance

• Like 3

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Make Heart-Fluttering Eye Contact In “Doom At Your Service”

e36ddfb661154738927cd1f9d1a3f038.jpeg?s=

May 10, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has shared another glimpse of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk in character!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined”- which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep.

On May 10, the drama released new stills of Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang. Tak Dong Kyung’s eyes are round with surprise, and she seems flustered to be in an unfamiliar area that is missing any sort of warmth. On the other hand, Myul Mang is calmly gazing at her from a distance.

seo-in-guk2.jpg

park-bo-young2.jpg

Then Myul Mang approaches Tak Dong Kyung, and their tense yet exciting eye contact makes hearts flutter. His gaze is mildly threatening, and he exudes a cold and dark aura. Despite his intense stare, she looks at him without breaking eye contact.

Why did Myul Mang summon Tak Dong Kyung to his place? Drama fans are also curious about why he is facing her with harsh coldness. At the same time, it will be exciting to see their unique romance unravel as they get to know each other more and more.

The drama’s production team commented, “The drama is finally premiering tonight. The story of human Tak Dong Kyung and supernatural being Myul Mang who fatefully meet will provide excitement, laughter, empathy, and tension. Please look forward to the first episode of ‘Doom at Your Service.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1468365wpp/park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guk-make-heart-fluttering-eye-contact-in-doom-at-your-service

• Like 5

4 Points To Anticipate In The Premiere Of Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk’s “Doom At Your Service”

66a4ef31b3984d5389bc66afdcb453d8.jpeg?s=

May 10, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” is gearing up for its premiere!

When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined”—which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep.

Below are four key points to anticipate in the drama’s highly-anticipated premiere!

Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk’s chemistry

With their exceptional acting skills and visuals, the combination of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk is already raising much anticipation for the drama. Park Bo Young plays Tak Dong Kyung, who lives life without any big dreams. However, after learning she only has 100 days to live, she begins to live her life sincerely. Tak Dong Kyung will remain energetic even in the face of death, and Park Bo Young will portray the changes her character undergoes due to her unexpected fate with her subtle portrayal of emotions.

park-bo-young2.jpg

Seo In Guk will play the role of the most perfect middle manager Myul Mang, who was created by God to destroy something. Seo In Guk will exude a mysterious and dangerously cold charisma as he portrays a unique being. Director Kwon Young Il praised the two actors for being experts in the romance genre, commenting, “Needless to say, the pair’s chemistry unconditionally deserves a full score. We’re filming each scene with heart-fluttering excitement. You can look forward to it.”

Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, and Shin Do Hyun

Lee-Soo-Hyuk1.jpeg

With his tall height, mysterious gaze, and deep voice, Lee Soo Hyuk will transform into Cha Joo Ik, the head editor at the web novel publishing company Life Story who fuels romance authors with his sweet words and romantic touch. Kang Tae Oh plays Lee Hyun Kyu, a café owner who matures after a regrettable experience of running away from his first love. Shin Do Hyun plays Na Ji Na, a beautiful web novelist who one day gets caught up in a heart-fluttering and relatable love triangle between Cha Joo Ik and Lee Hyun Kyu.

Furthermore, the drama also stars Woo Hee Jin as Tak Dong Kyung’s aunt Kang Soo Ja, SF9’s Dawon as Tak Dong Kyung’s younger brother Tak Sun Kyung, and Jung Ji So as So Nyeo Shin. The staff at Life Story includes Park Chang Shin (Song Jin Woo), Jo Ye Ji (Song Joo Hee), Kim Da In (Choi So Yoon), and Park Jung Min (Park Tae In). Other web novelists at Life Story are Jung Dang Myun (Lee Seung Joon), Jijo King (Heo Jae Ho), Gwigongja (Nam Da Reum), Dalgona (Oh Yeon Ah), and Siberia (Son Woo Hyun).

Scriptwriter Im Me Ah Ri and director Kwon Young Il’s fantasy romance drama

Scriptwriter Im Me Ah Ri has already impressed viewers with her witty and romantic lines in the drama “Beauty Inside,” receiving praise for her ability to tightly build and develop her characters’ stories. She’ll captivate viewers once more with the new dangerous yet sweet romance.

Furthermore, director Kwon Young Il of “My Unfamiliar Family” is known for depicting the changes in his characters’ emotions with great subtlety, allowing viewers to immerse themselves deeply into the story. Viewers won’t be able to look away from the director’s portrayal of the process in which Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang’s relationship changes as they become more closely intertwined with each other.

The collaboration between writer Im Me Ah Ri and director Kwon Young Il is highly anticipated.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1468352wpp/4-points-to-anticipate-in-the-premiere-of-park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guks-doom-at-your-service

Premiere Watch: Doom at Your Service, Move to Heaven

by stroopwafel

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/premwatch_doom1.jpg

Death hovers over both of our new shows, but unlike the thriller-heavy dramas of previous weeks, the newest additions to dramasphere focus on death in terms of how it can raise questions about what it means to live fully and make unexpected emotional connections.

Doom at Your Service

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/premwatch_doom2.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Fantasy, rom-com
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Park Bo-young and Seo In-gook is a pairing that is right out of my dreams; in fact the entire cast (supporting members include Kang Tae-oh, Lee Soo-hyuk, and Shin Do-hyun) and the PD (Kwon Young-il of My Unfamiliar Family and Search Query: WWW) are major draws for me. The story itself starts with a meet strange between our leads, and when Park Bo-young learns she has just one hundred days left to live, demigod Seo In-gook shows up on her doorstep to offer her a deal. As the clock ticks down, Seo In-gook finds himself falling for Park Bo-young as she faces life and death head-on–but his feelings threaten to upset the balance between the human and divine worlds. I’m expecting crackling chemistry and shades of quirkiness, so don’t let me down, Doom!

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/05/premiere-watch-doom-at-your-service-move-to-heaven/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
  • larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 -Mon&Tue, 9 p.m. KST - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

Really solid and interesting first episode! :glasses: Seo In Guk is looking very handsome as Doom and Park Bo Young is doing a fabulous job.

th?id=OIF.DCYtDadmnfseDdaqsd%252fleA%26p

Unfortunately we didn't see much of Lee Soo Hyuk yet.

Spoiler

Will be waiting for his shower scene with @joccu and my twin @Abs_ triggered :joy:

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @larus what did you think of the first episode?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Seo In Guk is smoulderingly sexy here. Park Bo Young is just ageless. Poor Dong Kyung the girl just can't catch a break. 

Pretty interesting premiere ep. Anticipating the next! Wish I had Myul Mang make my wishes come true too eheh. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2
8 hours ago, partyon said:

Really solid and interesting first episode! :glasses: Seo In Guk is looking very handsome as Doom and Park Bo Young is doing a fabulous job.

Unfortunately we didn't see much of Lee Soo Hyuk yet.

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @larus what did you think of the first episode?

SIG is very handsome in Doom, yes!  Glad he took the role. 

Sorry @partyon am not watching Doom atm, me on MINE for now.    I am one-drama-per-week person (except that TKEM re-watch which I have committed earlier, mian he)

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

“Doom At Your Service” And “Youth Of May” Begin Fierce Competition For Viewership Ratings

e8d89895390c411e838a726d57d76be1.jpeg?s=

May 11, 2021
by S. Nam

Doom at Your Service” and “Youth of May” are neck-and-neck in viewership ratings!

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” is off to a solid start, achieving average nationwide ratings of 4.1 percent with a peak of 4.9 percent for its premiere. Among viewers of ages 20 to 49, the drama recorded average nationwide ratings of 2.1 percent with a peak of 2.8 percent, and in the metropolitan areas, it earned average ratings of 4.2 percent with a peak of 5.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1468506wpp/doom-at-your-service-and-youth-of-may-begin-fierce-competition-for-viewership-ratings

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
  • ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk