[Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

larus

On 5/10/2021 at 9:21 PM, partyon said:

what did you think of the first episode?

I am glad we all liked the first episode. I have not watched it yet. I hope I will watch  both episodes this week but I have to see when. :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

I’m following this drama and enjoying it. The chemistry is already amazing! I’m looking forward to next week! 

10 hours ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

I loveee the first eps! Finally I can get away from the psycho thriller dramas lol. I already fell for MM and DK chemistry here. The plot is pretty fast and interesting. 

Same. This one is a nice change for what’s been out lately. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Kim Ji Suk's cameo as PBY's ex was hilarious! Who goes to protest their ex at their workplace after being caught for adultery? Kim Ji Suk is always really good at playing jerks. 

Seo In Guk--his eyes! They're slightly creepy looking and he's giving off similar vibes as his character in his previous drama "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes". I was thinking of what other actor could play this role and I thought of Lee Joon Gi because he also has such unique looking eyes...gives a lot of ambiguity to roles.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

It too early for me to say if I like this but the start was good. 

We avoided truck of doom thanks for Doom. 

We are moving in really fast pace. They are already starting to live together. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

“Then someone else will die. The person you love the most at the moment.”

THE FORESHADOWING IS UNREAL.

Obviously it’s gonna be him but I’m not sure how they gonna execute it. That being said, I don’t want to worry about things too far in the future (LOL but we only have 98 days left :fear:) so I guess let’s just see their progress in the next few episodes.

Also if it's not OBVIOUS, I am hooked.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just finished ep 2. I am really liking this drama. :glasses:

And can I just say that I laughed when Lee Soo Hyuk said that he is the prettiest one in the room. He isn't wrong. :joy:

spacer.png

(cr. to owner)

I actually think he might be the landlord's son....

In the meantime, I put up a poll. Please vote, chingus!

@blademan @Abs_ triggered @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206@letsgoa_s @Noname @backstreetboysfan @screwyupsidedown19 @Latte_Anyday @larus @RobinM @nat_phoenix88

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I started watching the drama. Still in episode 1. So far what I love most are the faces of the leads. PBY isn't getting old as well as SIG. She is so beautiful! The plotline I think is new. It is an interesting drama. I also like the fact that DongKyung is not a damsel and distress kind of girl. She is also fighting for herself. SIG is so hot in every scene. Ohhhh! 

@Abs_ triggeredthat gif is so :evilelmo:!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Pitiful DongKyung! She couldn't even afford to pay the USD6h+ for the neurological check-up how much more the full treatment. 

The neurologist called her and threatened her about the worst of the illness but the problem is MONEY! Huhuhu!

:criesariver:

So in summary,  in what I understood about Myulmang job is those people that wanted to end their lives are on his radar. 

Pathetic loser BF of DK. Blaming everything to DK. Let the doom of his life be in his way. Hahaha!  

If we have like this in real life would this benefit us in a positive way ?

• Blob 2