[Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

larus

First look at tvN’s One Day, Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House

by tineybeanie

boyoungsej1.jpg

Seo In-gook (Hundred Million Stars From the Sky) and Park Bo-young’s (Abyss) new drama has released new posters and stills. Called One Day, Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House, it’s a fantasy romance between an entity that causes everything to disappear and a human who stakes her life on a contract in order to not disappear.

Park Bo-young plays an ordinary web novel editor who ends up gambling her love and life on an extraordinary whim of fate. Her character is a courageous, lovely human who was living without any lofty ambitions. When death comes knocking on her door, she starts living her life to the fullest. Seo In-gook plays an entity with a cruel fate who ends up offering his compassion and his love to this unexpected life. In both posters, the copy reads: “Let’s pray for Destruction, love has come.”

Written by Im Meari (Beauty Inside) and directed by Kwon Young-il (My Unfamiliar Family), tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama One Day, Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House will begin airing in May, after Navillera finishes its run.

boyoungsej2.jpg

boyoungsej4.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/03/first-look-at-tvns-one-day-destruction-entered-the-front-door-of-my-house/

• Like 4

Seo In Guk And Park Bo Young Hint At A Special Romance In Posters For Upcoming Drama “Doom At Your Service”

d26228e6e24c4a38b6f0da26d7086362.jpeg?s=

Apr 5, 2021
by U. Kim

Character posters have been unveiled for the upcoming tvN drama “Doom at Your Service” starring Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a man named Myul Mang who causes everything he touches to vanish (Seo In Guk) and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (Park Bo Young). It is written by Im Me Ah Ri of “Beauty Inside” and directed by Kwon Young Il of “My Unfamiliar Family.”

In her poster, Park Bo Young is surrounded by a mysterious pink and purple light. As she looks up at the sky, a subtle, warm smile can be seen in her eyes and lips. The copy on the poster reads, “A human who puts love on the line to avoid vanishing.”

park-bo-young.jpeg

On the other hand, Seo In Guk’s poster is colored in a blue hue, giving off a colder vibe. His expressionless face adds to the lonely atmosphere of the poster, which introduces him as “the being that is the reason for everything that vanishes.”

seo-in-guk.jpeg

The way the characters are described hints at a fateful encounter between the two main characters and raises anticipation for the special romance between the human Tak Dong Kyung and the otherwordly being Myul Mang.

“Doom at Your Service” will premiere on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Navillera.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1462677wpp/seo-in-guk-and-park-bo-young-hint-at-a-special-romance-in-posters-for-upcoming-drama-doom-at-your-service

• Like 5

April 6 2021

Teaser trailer for tvN drama “Doom at Your Service”

Doom_At_Your_Service-SM001.jpg

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Doom at Your Service” starring Park Bo-Young  & Seo In-Guk. Dialogue in the teaser trailer goes (0:01) Park Bo-Young “I hope the whole world is ruined. Please become ruined,” (0:11) Seo In Guk “Hi,” (0:12) Park Bo-Young “Who are you?” (0:14) Seo In-Guk “Myeol-Mang.” And if you are curious, Myeol-Mang is the character name played by Seo In-Guk. Myeol-Mang also means “doom” as well. Below are the first still images of Park Bo-Young as Tak Dong-Kyeong and Seo In-Guk as Myeol-Mang.

“Doom at Your Service” first airs May 10, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Dong-Kyeong (Park Bo-Young) is an editor for a web novel company. Myeol-Mang (Seo In-Guk), suddenly appears in her ordinary life. She makes a 100 day contract with Myeol-Mang, risking her life and her love.

Myeol-Mang is the existence of a middle manager between God and humans. He makes a contract with Dong-Kyeong.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Watch: Seo In Guk Mysteriously Shows Up At Park Bo Young’s Door In 1st Teaser For “Doom At Your Service”

93738b2fd9804107a08ff5f68059157e.jpeg?s=

Apr 7, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s upcoming fantasy drama “Doom at Your Service” has released the first teaser!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a man named Myul Mang, which means “doom” in Korean, who causes everything he touches to vanish (Seo In Guk) and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (Park Bo Young). It is written by Im Me Ah Ri of “Beauty Inside” and directed by Kwon Young Il of “My Unfamiliar Family.”

The teaser begins with Tak Dong Kyung crying out loud, “Let the world fall into ruins! Please bring doom upon it!” Her doorbell suddenly rings, and Tak Dong Kyung looks through the peephole to see who could be outside. Through the lens, however, Tak Dong Kyung only sees unusual scenes such as unexpected scenery and a nuclear bomb exploding.

When Tak Dong Kyung hesitantly opens the door, she is greeted by Myul Mang, who was hiding behind the front door. Tak Dong Kyung asks, “Who are you?” and Myul Mang responds, “Myul Mang (Doom),” with a bright smile on his face.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1462991wpp/watch-seo-in-guk-mysteriously-shows-up-at-park-bo-youngs-door-in-1st-teaser-for-doom-at-your-service

• Like 4

Seo In-gook pranks Park Bo-young in Doom at Your Service

by tineybeanie

doomteaser6.jpg

A new teaser for upcoming fantasy rom-com, Doom at Your Service (formerly known as One Day, Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House), has been released. Park Bo-young (Abyss) stars as an ordinary human who enters into a contract with a mysterious entity, Doom, played by Seo In-gook (Hundred Million Stars From the Sky).

In detail, Park Bo-young plays the role of Tak Dong-kyung, a human who decides to stake her love life in order to live. Seo In-gook’s character, Doom, is the entity responsible for everything’s destruction. They strike up a deal where love, life and existence are on the line.

At the beginning of the teaser, Park Bo-young yells into a stormy night, “Let the world destruct. I wish for doom!” And one day, something rings her doorbell. She peers out of the spyhole, but instead of seeing a person outside, she gets a landscape view of a train and then a city suddenly erupting into an atomic mushroom cloud.

She jerks her head back and rubs her eye, thinking she might be hallucinating and finally opens the door. Seo In-gook is standing there in a black trench coat. He tells her, “I played a trick on you so you would open the door faster.” Confused, she asks, “Who are you?” He flashes his trademark cheeky Seo In-gook grin and tells her, “I’m Doom,” and the teaser ends.

Directed by Kwon Young-il (My Unfamiliar Family) and written by Im Meari (Beauty Inside), tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama Doom at Your Service will begin airing on May 10.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/seo-in-gook-pranks-park-bo-young-in-doom-at-your-service/

• Like 3

Watch: Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, And More Share Their Nervousness And Excitement For First Filming

bcc6aa3f24534e54a14f28f74cd06512.jpeg?s=

Apr 10, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN has shared the behind-the-scenes look at the first filming for their upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service”!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

In an interview during the first filming, Park Bo Young shared, “I was honestly a little worried. It’s been so long since I filmed anything. But it was like my body remembered what to do as soon as I came to set. Despite my worries, everything went well.”

Seo In Guk said, “For each cut, for each scene, there’s a kind of nervousness. A good kind of nervousness, you know?” Lee Soo Hyuk said, “I enjoyed reading the script and spent a lot of time preparing. I was a bit nervous, but I think that it went well.”

Kang Tae Oh said, “Today is the first day of filming and I’m quite nervous.” He smiles awkwardly at the behind-the-scenes camera, and when he’s asked by a staff member if he was popular in school, he replies, “Not really. I went to an all-boys’ school.” Shin Do Hyun said, “I was so nervous that I spent last night doing image training. But it was a much more comfortable and fun set than I had imagined.”

Asked to name some memorable parts of the first shoot, Park Bo Young said, “I was really shocked in one scene to the point that I gasped really loudly. I think that viewers will be able to feel my real-life desperation in that scene.” Seo In Guk said, “We had to walk backwards for one scene and the director who showed us was laughing even while he did it!” But Park Bo Young chimed in on set, “We look like we’re in ‘Tenet’!”

Kang Tae Oh said that it was his first time meeti

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463498wpp/watch-park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-lee-soo-hyuk-and-more-share-their-nervousness-and-excitement-for-first-filming

• Like 2

Watch: Seo In Guk Makes Park Bo Young A Life-Changing Offer In New “Doom At Your Service” Teaser

e12957f356b14b03b1b7b4d9765e6004.jpeg?s=

Apr 11, 2021
by U. Kim

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” released its second teaser!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

The teaser begins with a closeup on Tak Dong Kyung’s face as she asks in a voiceover, “Is it dangerous?” She is then seated next to Myul Mang, whose voice says, “You choose. Will you die here, or will you take my hand?”

From a balcony, Tak Dong Kyung yells at the top of her lungs, “I wish everything would be destroyed! Bring doom upon everything!”

After Myul Mang’s voice says, “Don’t regret it,” Tak Dong Kyung shares, “I don’t just want to live. I want to live happily.” The pair is shown at a beach in the winter as the text, “I wished for doom, and love came,” flashes on the screen.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463561wpp/watch-seo-in-guk-makes-park-bo-young-a-life-changing-offer-in-new-doom-at-your-service-teaser

• Like 6

https://zapzee.net/2021/04/13/doom-at-your-service-poster-unveiled-raising-expectations-for-seo-in-guk-and-park-bo-youngs-romance/

‘Doom at Your Service’ Poster Unveiled, Raising Expectations for Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young’s Romance

by willow

A78A2FDC-181B-4122-A560-20669582EBEE.jpg

Credit: tvN

The poster for tvN’s upcoming Mon-Tues series, Doom at Your Service, has been released. It’s a group poster with Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, and Shin Do Hyun.

Doom at Your Service is a fantasy romance between Myul Mang (played by Seo In Guk), the reason behind the disappearance of every existence, and Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young). The first episode of the show will be aired at 9 PM KST on May 10th.

Park Bo Young will play Tak Dong Kyung, a web novel editor who risks her life and love to the destiny that happens to be Myul Mang. Lee Soo Hyuk is given the role of Cha Joo Ik, Dong Kyung’s colleague and Kang Tae Oh plays Lee Hyun Kyu, a man who regrets his first love. Meanwhile, Shin Do Hyun will be involved in a love triangle as Na Ji Na, depicting a different romance from Dong Kyung and Myul Mang’s.

The group poster with five characters has been released as it caught the attention of fans. The poster is both mysterious and charming, as actors stand under the starry purple sky. Expectations for the series are raised as the dreamy atmosphere between the five make prospective viewers wonder how the story will unfold.

The question on the poster says, “What is your once-in-a-lifetime wish?” As the gaze of each character is headed toward a different direction, viewers anticipate what the characters’ wishes could be.

Source (1)

• Like 4

Seo In Guk, Park Bo Young, And More Pose In Dazzling Group Poster For Upcoming Drama “Doom At Your Service”

71e7e9637c0047eba03b32e829b79524.jpeg?s=

Apr 13, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Doom at Your Service” unveiled a group poster!

The drama also stars Lee Soo Hyuk as Cha Joo Ik, the head editor at the web novel publisher where Tak Dong Kyung works. Kang Tae Oh appears as Lee Hyun Kyu, a café owner who regrets running away from his first love. Shin Do Hyun plays Na Ji Na, a web novelist who gets caught up in a love triangle between Cha Joo Ik and Lee Hyun Kyu.

In the new poster, Seo In Guk, Park Bo Young, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, and Shin Do Hyun get in character and stand together as a group. The five people stand under a purple sky with many stars surrounding them, and they all exude a mysterious and beautiful aura. They look deep in thought as they stare in different directions, and the words on the poster read, “What is the one and only wish in your life?”

doom-at-your-service.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463900wpp/seo-in-guk-park-bo-young-and-more-pose-in-dazzling-group-poster-for-upcoming-drama-doom-at-your-service

• Like 4