[Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

larus

TVN DRAMA 2021

DESTRUCTION

22L58LA51C_1.jpg

Drama: Destruction/Doom At Your Service also known as The One Day Destruction Entered The Front Door Of My House

Hangul: 멸망/ 어느 우리 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다’(‘멸망’)

Genre: fantasy, romance

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16

Director:Kwon Young Il (My Unfamiliar Family)

Writer: Im Meari (Beautiful Inside)

Release Date: May 10, 2021

Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:00 KST

Production Company: Studio Dragon, Studio&NEW

OST:

Official site:

Watch:  watch with English subtitles on Viki

Plot

“Destruction” is a drama that will tell the story of characters who only truly begin to live their lives once they are faced with death. It is a fantasy romance drama about a man known as “destruction” who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

Cast

Park Bo Young as Tak Dong-kyung

Seo In Guk as Kim Sa Ram

Lee Soo Hyuk as Cha Joo Ik

Kang Tae Oh as Lee Hyun Kyu

Shin Do Hyun as Na Ji Na

Choi So Yoon as Da-in

Park Tae In as Park Jung-min

Woo Hee Jin as Kang Soo-jin

Han Ye Ri as (cameo)

Nam Da Reum as Park Young (cameo)

Characters chart

doom-at-your-service-1.jpeg

Posters

optimize

106132357.1.jpg

0004778627_001_20210413125439187.jpg

Character posters

EyLUYyfU4AIlSfY?format=jpg&name=medium

EyLUYygUYAkQdUf?format=jpg&name=medium

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Destruction, 멸망-Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk- Premieres in May

Lee Soo Hyuk In Talks To Reunite With Seo In Guk In New Drama By “Beauty Inside” Writer

b11293c5e82b4d87b78d8a358c319b03.jpeg?s=

Oct 10, 2020
by E. Cha

Lee Soo Hyuk may be reuniting with Seo In Guk in an upcoming drama!

On October 8, Korean news outlet Ilgan Sports reported that Lee Soo Hyuk had been cast in a leading role in the upcoming drama “Ruin” (working title), the latest project by “Beauty Inside” writer Im Me-ari.

Lee Soo Hyuk’s agency YG Entertainment has since confirmed that the actor has been offered a role in the drama, but clarified that he is still in talks and that nothing has yet been decided.

A representative of YG Entertainment stated, “He has received a casting offer and is currently reviewing the offer with a favorable outlook.”

“Ruin” is a drama that will tell the story of characters who only truly begin to live their lives once they are faced with death. Seo In Guk was confirmed to be in talks for the titular role earlier this year, while Park Bo Young has been rumored to be in talks for the female lead.

Seo In Guk and Lee Soo Hyuk previously worked together on the upcoming movie “Pipeline,” which wrapped filming in November of last year, as well as the 2014 drama “King of High School.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1430683wpp/lee-soo-hyuk-in-talks-to-reunite-with-seo-in-guk-in-new-drama-by-beauty-inside-writer

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/01/seo-in-guk-to-join-park-bo-young-in-upcoming-k-drama-one-day-destruction-came-to-my-door/

Seo In Guk Receives Casting Offer For New Drama

7ea2638fd27746ee943f12664d073de4.jpeg?s=

Jul 1, 2020
by C. Hong

Seo In Guk might be making his return to the small screen!

On July 1, entertainment industry sources began reporting that Seo In Guk had been cast as the main character in the drama “Ruin.” “Ruin” (literal title) is the new project from writer Im Me-ari, a former assistant writer under Kim Eun Sook and the writer of the 2018 drama “Beauty Inside.”

Directed by Kwon Young Il, “Ruin” is about a main character who has led a tumultuous life, subject to the whims of fate, until he finds himself on the precipice of true destruction. The main character is known as “Ruin,” or “Kim Sa Ram.” He was born between the dark and the light: when he breathes, countries disappear; where he walks, the seasons collapse; when he smiles, a life is extinguished. All he has to do is exist for something to fall into ruin. This is not his intention, but simply his fate. He forms a relationship with Tak Dong Gyung, who curses the whole world, and drags “Ruin” into her life with her fierce desire to live.

Seo In Guk’s agency, Story J Company, stated that the actor had just received a casting offer for the role and that nothing had been decided yet. If confirmed, this would be Seo In Guk’s first drama since 2018’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410356wpp/seo-in-guk-receives-casting-offer-for-new-drama

• Like 3

Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, And More Confirmed For New Fantasy Drama

b38f937d79704a65807ca97599c189e9.jpeg?s=

Dec 18, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “One Day Destruction Came Through My Front Door” (literal translation) has confirmed its lead cast!

Previously known as “Ruin,” “One Day Destruction Came Through My Door” is a fantasy romance drama about a man known as “destruction” who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. The drama is written by Im Me-ari, who wrote “Beauty Inside,” and directed by Kwon Young Il, who directed “My Unfamiliar Family.”

Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, and Shin Do Hyun are confirmed to star in the drama. Park Bo Young will play Tak Dong Kyung, an editor at a web novel publisher. She is living an ordinary life when she stumbles into a strange fate and puts her life and love on the line.

Seo In Guk will play the character known as “ruin” or “destruction” (myulmang in Korean), who makes a contract with Tak Dong Kyung. When an unexpected character gets caught up in his tragic fate, he decides to put his love and compassion on the line to save her.

Lee Soo Hyuk will play Cha Joo Ik, Tak Dong Kyung’s co-worker at the web novel publisher. He is described as a “master” of the first kiss, and inspires his web novelists to new romantic heights with his sweet words and heart-fluttering gestures.

Kang Tae Oh will play Lee Hyun Kyu, who has a lot of regrets about his first love. He is Cha Joo Ik’s roommate and runs a café. As a boy, he ran away from love, and is now going through growing pains as an adult so he can find his first love again.

Shin Do Hyun will play Na Ji Na, a web novelist who gets caught up in a love triangle between Cha Joo Ik, the master of first kisses, and Lee Hyun Kyu, the man who regrets his first love.

park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-lee-soo-hyuk-ka

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444127wpp/park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-lee-soo-hyuk-and-more-confirmed-for-new-fantasy-drama

• Like 4

December 18 2020

Park Bo-Young & Seo In-Guk cast for in tvN drama “One day, Destruction Entered The Front Door Of My House”

One-day-Destruction-Entered-The-Front-Do

Park Bo-Young and Seo In-Guk are cast for lead roles in tvN drama series “One day, Destruction Entered The Front Door Of My House” (literal titile). Lee Soo-HyukKang Tae-Oh and Shin Do-Hyun are cast for major supporting character roles. The drama series features a fantasy-romance script with Seo In-Guk playing a character named Myeol-Mang. His name also means destruction in Korean and he is an intermediary between God and humans.

“One day, Destruction Entered The Front Door Of My House” first airs sometime during the first half of 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Dong-Kyeong (Park Bo-Young) is an editor for a web novel company. Myeol-Mang (Seo In-Guk), suddenly appears in her ordinary life. She makes a 100 day contract with Myeol-Mang, risking her life and her love.

Myeol-Mang is the existence of a middle manager between God and humans. He makes a contract with Dong-Kyeong.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-cast-for-in-tvn-drama-one-day-destruction-entered-the-front-door-of-my-house

Casting line-up confirmed for new tvN fantasy romance with Park Bo-young, Seo In-gook

by tccolb

destruction1.jpg
Park Bo-young, Seo In-guk

Casting news has been announced for tvN’s new fantasy romance which has the longest title that I’ve seen yet: One Day, Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House. The line-up is confirmed for Park Bo-young (Abyss), Seo In-gook (Hundred Million Stars From the Sky), Lee Soo-hyuk (Born Again), Kang Tae-oh (Tale of Nokdu), and Shin Do-hyun (Memorials).

The drama stars Park Bo-young as a web fiction editor named Tak Dong-kyung, who lived a fairly ordinary life until destiny knocked on her door one day. And she ends up agreeing to a 100-day contract on her life, risking everything, for the sake of love.

Park signs the deal with Seo In-gook, taking on the role of Destruction, and he’s something between a mortal and a god. Although he’s been living a cursed life, his existence is ironically special, as it’s by his existence that compassion and love are able to shine.

In supporting roles, Lee Soo-hyuk plays the head of the editing team where Park Bo-young works. Having good looks and plenty of charm, he’s described as a smooth talker and is well-versed in all areas of romance.

Café owner Kang Tae-oh is roommates with Lee Soo-hyuk. But although Lee is a chaser in love, Kang spent his youth running away from romantic opportunities. As a result, he is still pining for his first love and has a lot of “I should have” regrets about his past.

Despite their differences, though, the two men both end up being interested in novelist Shin Do-hyun. And she somehow becomes mixed up in a love triangle between Lee Soo-hyuk and Kang Tae-oh.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/casting-line-up-confirmed-for-new-tvn-fantasy-romance-with-park-bo-young-seo-in-gook/

• Like 3

Cast Confirmed and Filming Begins for tvN Fantasy Drama One Day Destruction Came to My Door

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/20/cast-confirmed-and-filming-becomes-for-2021-tvn-fantasy-drama-one-day-destruction-came-to-my-door/

From shooting

Incheon Freedom Park shooting site with Seo In-guk and Park Bo-young`s One day, destruction came into the front door

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBxSXCpeQn/

mimi1.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_0ZBFpbjn/

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Destruction, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk - Premieres in May
  • 2 weeks later...

Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk spotted filming of drama Destruction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJlKD59pVEI/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJoGzF5JZjr/

Park Bo Young spotted filming her upcoming drama "Destruction"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJoL5WWpBit/

Park Bo Young with a script.

f9a18ba7c9f33a01932b4193a3ecf28d23d7afbb

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdvgm9JZzL/

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Actress Choi So-yoon confirmed to be cast in 'Annihilation came into my front door`

http://file.osen.co.kr/article/2021/02/05/202102051339771121_601ccd006ace7.png

Actress Choi So-yoon is expected to be more active as the casting was confirmed in the KBS “imitation”  followed by tvN “One day, my house fell into my doorway”/ `Destruction`.

An official from Flows Entertainment said, “Soyun Choi is already loved by the advertising industry and is expanding her potential as a next-generation actor with abundant potential.

She is simultaneously cast on KBS “Imitation” and tvN “One day, distruction came into my front door” to digest her busy schedule. She is looking forward to the day she greets viewers. She is a rookie but asks for a lot of interest, love, and support for actor Choi So-yoon who shows various acting.”

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92124

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk - Premieres in May
  • 4 weeks later...

Seo In Guk And Park Bo Young Test Chemistry At Script Reading For New Romance Drama

67a68fd88e604f26896b258a8cd7bf2f.jpeg?s=

Mar 23, 2021
by D. Kim

An image has been revealed of the first script reading for “Doom at Your Service”!

The upcoming fantasy romance drama is about a man who causes everything he touches to vanish and a woman who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. With the main cast including Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, and Shin Do Hyun, it will be written by Im Me Ah Ri of “Beauty Inside” and directed by Kwon Young Il of “Unfamiliar Family.”

Along with the writer and director, actors including Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Shin Do Hyun, Woo Hee Jin, SF9’s Dawon, Jung Ji So, Lee Seung Joon, Song Ju Hee, and Choi So Yoon were present at the first script reading.

Park Bo Young, who plays Tak Dong Kyung, commented, “I am so happy to join [the cast]. I will do my best so I don’t affect the drama negatively. I hope this will be a project that becomes remembered as one that was happy and fun to work on the entire time.” Trying out her new role, she impressed as she portrayed her character’s detailed emotions.

Seo In Guk, playing the role of Myul Mang, greeted, “I will learn a lot while working together with everyone,” and immediately captured attention as he began reading his lines. Completely immersing into his role, Seo In Guk showed the different charms of his character while switching up his speaking tone.

The two leads demonstrated excellent chemistry together, drawing further anticipation for their romance in the drama.

In addition, Lee Soo Hyuk and Shin Do Hyun showed realistic acting as web novel publisher Cha Joo Ik and web novelist Na Ji Na, respectively, while the supporting actors also added to the cast’s great synergy.

The production team commented, “We will greet you soon with a new fantasy romance that will make your heart flutter. Please look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460676wpp/seo-in-guk-and-park-bo-young-test-chemistry-at-script-reading-for-new-romance-drama

• Like 6

March 29 2021

Two teaser posters & air date for tvN drama “Doom at Your Service”

Doom_at_Your_Service-p1.jpeg

Two teaser posters and ep.1 air date added for tvN drama series “Doom at Your Service” (English title) starring Park Bo-Young & Seo In-Guk. Caption on the teaser posters states “Love came when I prayed for destruction.”

“Doom at Your Service” is now set to air from May, 2021 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Monday & Tuesday 9PM time slot after “Navillera“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Dong-Kyeong (Park Bo-Young) is an editor for a web novel company. Myeol-Mang (Seo In-Guk), suddenly appears in her ordinary life. She makes a 100 day contract with Myeol-Mang, risking her life and her love.

Myeol-Mang is the existence of a middle manager between God and humans. He makes a contract with Dong-Kyeong.

• Like 3

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Star In Romantic Posters For Upcoming Drama “Doom At Your Service”

28e91f56484947a59cadea0500b90fbc.jpeg?s=

Mar 29, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has revealed some beautiful new posters of its two leads!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a man who causes everything he touches to vanish (Seo In Guk) and a woman who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (Park Bo Young). It is being written by Im Me-ari (“Beauty Inside“) and directed by Kwon Young Il (“My Unfamiliar Family“).

Park Bo Young plays the role of Tak Dong Kyung, who puts her existence and love on the line when an unexpected fate comes into her ordinary life. Seo In Guk plays the role of Myul Mang (which means “doom”), who brings ruin to everything he touches.

On March 29, the drama unveiled teaser posters in which Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk in each other’s arms, either looking into each other’s eyes with a romantic gaze or closing their eyes and holding each other close. The caption reads, “Pray for ruin, love has come.”

park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-doom-at-your-se

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461687wpp/park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guk-star-in-romantic-posters-for-upcoming-drama-doom-at-your-service

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Park Bo Young Exudes Sweet Warmth As She Transforms Into An Editor For Upcoming Drama “Doom At Your Service”

e9d534a34d45424ab70f6fe696b6f327.jpeg?s=

Mar 30, 2021
by L. Kim

Upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has shared a new sneak peek of Park Bo Young in character!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a man named Myul Mang who causes everything he touches to vanish (Seo In Guk) and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (Park Bo Young). It is being written by Im Me-ari (“Beauty Inside“) and directed by Kwon Young Il (“My Unfamiliar Family“).

Park Bo Young’s character Tak Dong Kyung is an editor at a web novel publisher. She is living an ordinary life when she stumbles into a strange fate and puts her life and love on the line.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Tak Dong Kyung radiates spring vibes with her warm expression. Her eyes sparkle beautifully, and the corners of her lips are stretched upwards into a dazzling smile. The photos also give a glimpse of her daily life as an editor. She checks her busy schedule and studies the computer monitor as she professionally focuses on her tasks. It will be intriguing to find out how her life will change after meeting Myul Mang.

park-bo-young1.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Park Bo Young has been perfectly immersed in Tak Dong Kyung’s character since the first shooting. Not only does she overwhelm the set by showing detailed emotional acting through thorough character and script analysis, but she also spreads pleasant energy to everyone with her unique charm. She draws admiration from everyone who agrees, ‘As expected of Park Bo Young.’ Please look forward to her enthusiastic performance.”

“Doom at Your Service” is set to premiere in May after the end of “Navillera.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461756wpp/park-bo-young-exudes-sweet-warmth-as-she-transforms-into-an-editor-for-upcoming-drama-doom-at-your-service

• Like 5
  • Love 1