Cast:

Bunny Zhang as Ding Liao Liao

Zhang Kang Le as Jiang Kan

Roy Xie as Ding Man [Ding Liao Li]
Lu Yu Xiao as Lian Ge Yao

Mia Yu as Shi Yang

Dai Fei as Hu Jia Ying

Synopsis:

Ding Liao Liao, a new writer and director of Jiangxia TV's livelihood program, is enthusiastic and cheerful; Jiang Kan, a doctor of pharmacy, have little words and is indifferent. Two people with completely opposite personalities became roommates by chance. A series of wild incidents occurred between the two people who became intertwined with work and life. The two also went from being disliking each other at the beginning to understanding and opening up to each other. heart. Sharing the house is also younger brother, Ding Man, and ace anchor Lian Ge Yao who are enjoying a sweet love life which bud from a two-way crush. Two pairs of young men and women have created stories of large and small, humorous or delicate and warm in their daily life. The four hard-working protagonists will eventually work together to face the test of life and welcome every tomorrow.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] I See You Tomorrow 明天也想见到你, premiered April 14, starring Bunny Zhang & Zhang Kang Le
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] I See You Again 明天也想见到你