Genre:  Xianxia

Director:  Chen Jia Lin

Episodes: 40

Broadcast Date: 

Cast:

Zhang Ling He

Zhai Xiao Wen

Synopsis:

Eight hundred years ago, Xie Lian was the Crown Prince of the Xian Le kingdom. He was beloved by his citizens. He ascended to the Heavens at a young age; however, due to unfortunate circumstances, was quickly banished back to the mortal realm. Years later, he ascends again–only to be banished again a few minutes after his ascension.

Now, eight hundred years later, Xie Lian ascends to the Heavens for the third time as the laughing stock among all three realms. To accumulate merits in order to make compensation, he has to go to the mortal realm and eliminate ghosts. In the mortal realm, he is accompanied by two little immortal officers of unknown origin, and on his first task, he meets a mysterious demon named Hua Cheng who rules the ghost world and terrifies the Heavens. Yet unbeknownst to Xie Lian, Hua Cheng has been paying attention to him for a very, very long time.

In a series of incidents, the past of the heavenly gods who seemed glamorous but dark was gradually revealed.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Heaven Official’s Blessing 天官赐福 Novel

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I finally finished it just today. Im very happy for Hua Cheng for winning his beloved Xie Lian's heart. I just felt something "missing" into this story. I feel like, its not the proper ending yet? I mean, its like a 'cliff hanging' ending? Hehe. Or OK fine. I'm just actually Looking foe more #HuaLian chapters and moments I think? Haha Somehow, like "Mo Dao Zu Shi" it has its #WangXian chapters.. Hahahaha

If you enjoy this novel, please check here https://readnovelfull.com/heaven-officials-blessing.html

So any news for it? Who play it? I was hope Xu Kai and Luhan...until no one have any confirmation. Seem the last new I pick from IG was Luhan will sing it or do something for this serie. I mean the animated serie season 2

Who you are hope to play Hua Cheng and Xie Lan? I did read the novel and like it. But from the 3 novel from Mo Xiang Tongxiu the most popular is this novel Heaven Official's Blessing. BEAT Mo Dao Zu Shi completely in chinese forum. More fans are for this serie than Mo Dao Zu Shi. For myself I prefer Scum Villain maybe more...ok I'm the strange one. Maybe it's alike Husky and white cat :wub:

It's CONFIRM Chan Ka Lan who directed UNTAMED took the direction for this serie. 

I still think Luhan is still the most PERFECT Xie Lian if he accept the role...but isn't kinda strange too to see Ex-Exo acting in danmei hm...

Xu Kai said his schedule is tigh and probably also not one acting in Danmei that Yu Zheng said. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ok is really HOT topic right now that the director have finalized who is Xie Lan and Hua Cheng. I feel really biased with my hoping that Luhan or Xu Kai can take the role...but what can we do....hm

Rumor also said that Cheng Yi (Love and Redemption) went to audition too...dunno if it's true or false, still for who he want to do, Xie Lan or Hua Cheng? But he wasn't the one who are take it.

Neo Hou seem to take the role for Xie Lan

5024839333845cfd0a31a129eac728bc.jpg

credit to the owner

he do look alike LuHan O.O WOW WAIT A MINUTE HE IS RONG XIA (A girl like me) ML O.O

now for Hua Cheng we have TWO rumor MALE LEAD. 

Liu Xue Yi (who is the most hateful villain from Love and Redemption) he is really great actor !!!!

Spoiler

Liu_Xue_Yi.jpeg

credit to the owner 

(I feel see him perfect to be Hua Cheng hm....)

Another rumor to be Hua Cheng is Ding Cheng Xin

Spoiler

4fc8804d3c234ae6b2fa1bc491965a5e.jpeg

He really young only 19 year old O.O 

Really I dunno what I should think about this cast...I'm ok with Neo Hou he do look like Luhan....for Hua Cheng...what do you all think?

RUMOR IS RUMOR...still it's really talking a lot in the last 3 days o.o 

• 2 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Heaven Official’s Blessing 天官赐福