Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hong Chun Gi/Red Sky, 홍천기 - Kim Yoo Jung & Ahn Hyo Seop - Premieres in 2021 - FIRST TEASER IS OUT!!!

SBS Drama

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ Hong Chun Gi ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

16102136021.gif

Credit: DCGall

Network: SBS

Episodes:  16

Genre: Historical, Romance, Fantasy

Airdate: First half of 2021 (tentative)

Airtime: TBA

Writer: Ha Eun

Director: Jang Tae Yoo

Based on novel by Jung Eun Gwol

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚Story *゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Based on a novel of the same name written by Jung Eun Gwol, who also wrote the original novels for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” “Hong Chun Gi” is a fantasy romance drama set in the Joseon era. Kim Yoo Jung has been offered the role of Hong Chun Gi, Joseon’s only female painter with shining beauty and bright energy. She also possesses an extraordinary memory.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚Cast *゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Kim Yoo Jung as Hong Chun Gi

Ahn Hyo Seop as Ha Ram

Gong Myung as Grand Prince Anpyeong

Kwak Shi Yang as Grand Prince Suyang

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚Supporting Cast *゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Lee Bo Hee as Queen Soheon

Go Gyu Pil as Chung Ji Ki

Seo Myung Chan as Maeng Sa Seong

Jung Dong Geun as Han Myung Hoe

Bae Myung Jin as Park Sa Ryeok

Cho Won Hee as TBA

Ri Min as TBA

Kim Hyung Min as TBA

Nam Yi An as TBA

Park Jeong Hak as TBA

Im Ji Eun as TBA

Choi Yelin as TBA

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚Teaser *゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 7
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The background story of the original novel may be dark, much like TMETS (the drama was at least 80% similar to the novel), but the tone of the flow was lighthearted (similar to the Sungkyungkwan novel

I back to continue with the summary. It's a bit long, so bear with me. It's a pity that I couldn't include a lot of the humour in my summary, as much of it is in the dialogues, and pardon me for the g

FIRST TEASER IS OUT!!! I can't breathe!!  

So this was probably the weirdest way of announcing that a cast is confirmed but I'm here for it. :D So basically StudioS CEO Han Jung Hwan confirmed Kim Yoo Jung and Ahn Hyo Seop as leads in the drama "Hong Chun Gi"  and we even received small messages from them, probably recorded after the first scriptreading, from them and couple of snippets from filmingsite. Not sure though if it's a combination of filming and photosession for posters.

• Like 7

This is really surprising but I like it hahaha...

Just a day after I decided to get the novel, we get the confirmation. I was waiting for confirmation, but it was too long that I decided to just go and get it.

• Like 5
Just now, vaelya said:

This is really surprising but I like it hahaha...

Just a day after I decided to get the novel, we get the confirmation. I was waiting for confirmation, but it was too long that I decided to just go and get it.

Yes, it's definitely surprising! I mean Kim Yoo Jung fans were waiting for over a month for some kind of confirmation but Ahn Hyo Seop fans waited since early this year. :lol: So it's definitely a different kind of confirmation.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

The writer name is Ha Eun, but I can't seem to get any information about his/her pas works.

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes, it's definitely surprising! I mean Kim Yoo Jung fans were waiting for over a month for some kind of confirmation but Ahn Hyo Seop fans waited since early this year. :lol: So it's definitely a different kind of confirmation.

True, imagine how patient they should be. I wish his fans will be nice to our yoo jung.:sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
6 minutes ago, vaelya said:

The writer name is Ha Eun, but I can't seem to get any information about his/her pas works.

True, imagine how patient they should be. I wish his fans will be nice to our yoo jung.

Ah, thank you! I couldn't remember the writer for the drama. I don't think he wrote anything big? But I think he was assistent writer for some dramas. But I'm not sure, I could be wrong as well. :D

I'm sure Ahn Hyo Seop fans will be nice. I guess after CWPFN it was meant to happen they will be in a drama together. kkk

:highonflowers:

• Like 6

Here is the english subs of the CEO of Studio S.  Interesting about his prediction about AHS.  Hope the drama does really well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIn5ceTpUXK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This one is just the english subs of what @jillia posted earlier about Hong Chun Gi from AHS and KYJ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInk1PQpha7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Update: Ahn Hyo Seop And Kim Yoo Jung Confirmed To Star In Fantasy Historical Drama

Updated December 11 KST:

Kim Yoo Jung has also been confirmed for “Hong Chun Gi” (romanized title)!

Along with Ahn Hyo Seop who was confirmed earlier in the day, Kim Yoo Jung will be starring in the upcoming historical drama.

Kim Yoo Jung will be playing the titular role of Hong Chun Gi, the Joseon dynasty’s only female painter who was born blind but miraculously gains vision.

While waiting for “Hong Chun Gi,” watch her previous historical drama “Love in the Moonlight“:

Watch Now

Source (1)

Original Article:

It’s official: Ahn Hyo Seop will be starring in the upcoming SBS drama “Hong Chun Gi” (romanized title)!

On December 11, Ahn Hyo Seop’s agency Starhaus Entertainment announced, “Ahn Hyo Seop has been confirmed to appear in the drama ‘Hong Chun Gi’ in the leading role of Ha Ram.”

Based on the novel of the same name by author Jung Eun Gwol, whose novels “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “The Moon Embracing the Sun” have also famously been adapted into hit dramas, “Hong Chun Gi” is a fantasy romance drama set in the Joseon era. The drama will be helmed by director Jang Tae Yoo, whose past works include “My Love from the Star,” “Hyena,” and more.

Ahn Hyo Seop will be playing the role of Ha Ram, a blind astrologer who is able to read the stars despite having lost his sight. Kim Yoo Jung is currently in talks for the titular role of Hong Chun Gi, the Joseon dynasty’s only female painter, while Gong Myung is in talks to play a different male lead.

“Hong Chun Gi” is slated to air in 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1442870wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-confirmed-to-star-in-new-fantasy-romance-drama-kim-yoo-jung-is-in-talks-for

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, sunlatte said:

So excited for Kim Yoo Jung's comeback! Hope to read more info here! Thks for settimg up the thread.

Welcome to thread! :D Yes, finally we got a confirmation. It took so long. Hahaha...

:fullofhearts:

• Like 6

Just the fact that all confirmations articles with Kim Yoo Jung are with her new profiles images make me so happy!

:issohappy:

I'm gonna read through some news articles and DCGall later today. kkk And then I share some infos if I find some. :D

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Hong Chun Gi/Red Sky, 홍천기 - Kim Yoo Jung & Ahn Hyo Seop - Premieres in 2021 - FIRST TEASER IS OUT!!!