• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hiiii peopleeee! so recently i have been listening to a lot of anime soundtracks (so what they're catchy!) and i thought "hmmm i want a thread to post osts in." so i decided to make one

From one of my fave movies,  Anastasia  But I'm posting the Broadway leads' version.     @mirmz I couldn't see your first video too due to location based viewing restrictions.

This is the opening theme of Fushigi Yuugi, another favourite.       More than the fight scenes, Miyaka's seven marked guardians are a very interesting mix. 

Thanks for the tag @mirmz :approves:

Hey there Chingus, again I am late to the party :joy:

Anyway, so there are many OSTs that I like, for now I'll share the ones from Anime that I liked and have listening to non-stop. 

Tower of God Opening

Tower of God Ending

Tokyo Ghoul S1 Opening

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

oh my gosh, some of these OSTs are like a trip through memory lane! :wub:

@corey ~ Xfiles! oh how I loved that series even though I was chicken and found it scary at times. kekeke... but it was my real taste of shipping and I found the crazy world of fanfics and shippers. I never participated but lurked and read so many dissections and stories on this one fan site. but at that time, they weren't called shippers.. wonder when it got coined...

@Ayame @SilverDawn ~ have such fond memories of inuyasha. I used to come back from office dead tired and would watch it with my cousin sister. she really wasn't into anime but we had such a blast giggling away that it became our regular routine for a while.

@MayanEcho ~ omo, fushigi yuigi brings back memories of watching as a group with some friends. I hated the series! hahahahah.. I just found it annoying that she constantly got into trouble and had to be rescued. kekekek.. my friends liked it though!

@joccu ~ gladiator and its soundtrack -- they don't make movies like that very often do they?!

@mirmz ~ star wars, another great memory of watching as a group and everyone making comments and giggling. I only liked the movie because of these friends. hahahaha...

so here is one of my favourites -- I actually think I like the movie mainly because of the soundtrack! how romantic is that he said "if you were a melody" and he used "only the good notes" -- awww, now that's romance! here's a small sample from the movie "the holiday" -- composer Hans Zimmer

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
19 minutes ago, corey said:

@Lmangla - I actually recently heard from one fellow formum user that the term shipping was actually coined by X files fandom...

oh really? thats rather cool! it was one series that I wasn't disappointed by the OTP trajectory in a sense. in some series, you feel cheated and think why did I watch for so many years? LOL :lol: ... but some of those fanfic writers were really awesome! they wrote such great romantic arcs that it was fun to read them.

one of my favourite OSTs is the soundtrack to amelie -- what is funny is that I don't like the movie and never got around to finishing it! hahaha.. :lol: I just like the music...

makes for a good wedding dance choreography; am dying of laughter at this YT comment -- "The fact that I am so very single does not stop me from watching your videos like my wedding is next month! Lol!" :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla Ahahahah, I agree, she seems to have trouble following her everywhere! She also really eats! But I'm so proud of her group - they're so diversified, but answers to her. An emperor, a kid, an equivalent to a physician, a cross-dressing heavy weight lifter, LOL, a street smart guy who'll be her love interest later on. 

Too bad that her friend and classmate who was exchanged for her when she left the book didn't have a very good time. But I do like how later on they reconciled.

×××××+++++×××××

Who else watched Magic Knight Rayearth? The twist in the story was so unexpected!

I have the album of the instrumental version of the OST in all my mobiles for the past ten years. :lol:

Live Yuruzenai Negai, woohoo! With the singer, Naomi Temura :heart:

Opening Theme

Unplugged version

In English! I miss the guitar riff.

The extended English version

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

I was randomly thinking of AnoHana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai)...

AnoHana was so beautiful, but the ending song still makes me want to cry lol.

EDIT: @Lmangla I didn't see your reply until just now lol. Did you start watching Yashahime yet? It's the sequel to Inuyasha and it started airing in October of this year. There's 10 episode out so far.

Edited by Ayame
  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
22 hours ago, corey said:

And now - a quiz question to you. Which show which both you and I watched featured this song?

I don`t know right now but I think that I have listened to this before. If I have to guess from the vibe I am thinking of Children of Nobody. :D

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Ayame said:

EDIT: @Lmangla I didn't see your reply until just now lol. Did you start watching Yashahime yet? It's the sequel to Inuyasha and it started airing in October of this year. There's 10 episode out so far.

haven't watched anime in years. bit out of the loop. so didn't know that there was a sequel. will keep an eye out. :)

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

By the amazing Hans Zimmer. OST for Kungu Panda (2?) 

Oh, and this one is just epic, isn't it?

Hans Zimmer, Geoff Zanelli, Klaus Badelt

One more... because I was in love with the movie and the music... wait I STILL am. :lol:

by James Newton

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1