Chinese title: 一夜新娘 2
English title: The Romance of Hua Rong 2

Genre: : Historical, Comedy, Romance

Director: Ren Hai Tao

Producer: Chen Yi Tao

Episodes: 24

Broadcast Date: May 20 - June 15, 2022

Network: MangoTV

Note: based on novel, Yi Ye Xin Niang (一夜新娘) by Yue Xie Ying Qing (月斜影清)

Cast:

Yuan Hao 袁昊 as Qin Shang Cheng 秦尚城

Zhao Zhao Yi  赵昭仪 as Hua Rong 花溶

Wang Ze Xuan
Guan Xin
Mao Na
Yu Kai Ning
Huang Qian Shuo
Zhao Wen Long
Dong Chen Xi
Liang Yong Ni
Liu Yuan Yuan as Fu Qin

Synopsis:

Hua Rong and Qin Shangcheng were about to get married. However just then, an imperial decree ordered Hua Rong and Duanmu Bai, a hostage prince of the neighbouring kingdom, to get married in order to ease the relations between both countries. Qin Changsheng and Hua Rong decides to head to the neighbouring kingdom to salvage the situation…

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming Soon...

Additional Links:

Coming Soon....

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well...the plot synopsis of Season 2 is a reset, I guess? I mean, the OTP is already married at the end of Season 1 as I recall.  Maybe I misunderstood. Anyway, here's hoping that Season 2 will have the actor's real voices and not be dubbed.  Also wishing for some nice, uncut kiss scenes in this season. The on screen chemistry of the main leads was just soo good in Season 1 that it was terrible when the love scenes got cut down so much, as shown by the BTS clips. hopefully, the script will be good and this drama will have some proper subtitles. (Although it's a Mango TV production, so I'm preparing myself) I love the 2 main lead actors-it's nice to see them working together again. 

I heard there's a rumor that they became a real life couple after the drama ended last year. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true after I saw her lick some cake frosting off his finger in one of the BTS clips.  Anyway, they for sure seemed very comfortable with one another which makes for better performances.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Got some new pics of them on the set.

122477910_190962502542566_4242754906020645389_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=A4mUzywtXS4AX8T_Er0&_nc_oc=AQlsWgn2YqX0oKwTsiN8vsxryo-TWh5kwUR33oGuK08ZMR4QvDws2SPxkaclqv0e37I&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul10-1.fna&oh=5ea58055d5cc4bb5a030eaf134890bad&oe=5FECBD55

122509738_190962485875901_6360524409389622550_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=2fAAyS6Oli4AX-TiUNV&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul10-1.fna&oh=f6b53bac8b0e750020ea6f80cdbb53d5&oe=5FF02EC2

122242628_190962479209235_4095276818279543022_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&cb=846ca55b-311e05c7&ccb=2&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=VCNnncOkDv0AX_6sB4d&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul10-1.fna&oh=cb10b6b8caed6dfd45bad72aeb2b19ba&oe=5FED1AA4

The cast are so cute.  Luv them so much.  :kiss_wink:

cr: as tagged.

6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I heard there's a rumor that they became a real life couple after the drama ended last year. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true after I saw her lick some cake frosting off his finger in one of the BTS clips.  Anyway, they for sure seemed very comfortable with one another which makes for better performances.

Wow!!! this is news for me.  I didnt know they became a couple.  They are so cute.   Yes, their chemistry was so good in season 1.  

I accept all your points in your post.  Why did they reset again from the start?  I am kinda disappointed too.  I think you are right.  they did get married at the end of S1.  I have to watch the last episode once again.  They did cut a lot of sweet scenes between the OTP.  Hope they dont make a mess like that in S2 also.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Wow!!! this is news for me.  I didnt know they became a couple.  They are so cute.   Yes, their chemistry was so good in season 1.  

Well, the real life couple news was just a rumor. We don't know if it was true.  When I heard the rumor I was not surprised by it because of what I saw in one of the BTS clips where ZZY licked icing off of YH finger. To me, that's a pretty intimate gesture that a girl wouldn't do to just a co-worker. But it is not confirmed if they are a real couple or not. Anyway, they for sure are cute together on screen and have great on screen chemistry. Yeah, here;s hoping they don't cut the sweet scenes in this S2. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2 夜新娘 2 premiering May 20, starring Yuan Hao & Zhao Zhao Yi
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2 夜新娘 2